All Comments on 'Mom's So Hot! Pt. 05'

by ffarkus

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
thewolfooo1thewolfooo1almost 20 years ago
ho t hot hot

the dialogue is so hot loved it keep going

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
So Pete spends all this time watching

everyone else have sex instead of him. At the beginning of this story he was fucking anything that was moving too slow and now he spends several days just watching? At what point is he going to fuck someone? When did this become a voyeur piece? You got too many relatives involved and it is bogging down the story.

Great sex scenes though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
getting repeated

yes,

the story was great but if you are running out of plot why not end it? It is really a wrecked sequel to such a fine work. The technique is still there but the touch is fading.

Crowding the story with too many characters doesn't mean to enrich it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I dunno now...

the last couple of chapters have been interesting, I'm still not sure if this is going to turn around some how. But now it just seems like why would the mother put up a "fight" every single one of these times. Its just a bit much now. Before the taboo-ness of her son was trumped by the taboo-ness of cheating on her own son. But now its just kind of trite. we'll see what happens...

denny9denny9almost 20 years ago
Don't Let Others Deter You

Haven't read your previous work, although I intend to, but this submission is terrific. Don't let the naysayers get you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent

How about some water-sports? Or some squirts ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
come on let pete get some action

pete should get more action. He's watching too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
HERE HOW BIG A WHORE MOM CAN BE

MOM THE WHORE OF THE FAMILY IS FUCKING DOGS,CATS,DONKEYS AND HORSES.A WOMAN LIKE HER IS DANGEROUS, WITH HER PLOTTING AND BETRAYALS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great sex scenes

This is one of the hottest stories I have read. I don't understand the other comments about the hot Mom getting it on with animals and being dangerous. At times I feel as hot as the Mom and could fuck 10 hot studs and still want more! This is fun reading, although I do wonder why the one guy (Pete?) is watching everybody else. I'll have to read some of the other stories by this author....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Agreed with June 03 Poster

I thought the story started out so erotic, so taboo, so romantic,,,

Then it just went wacko, seeing little to absolutely no feelings, no emotions --- except penises and vaginas rubbing together and other weird orgies.

The angle about the mom and son coming together, being afraid of being discovered and yet not being able to stop,,, this was such an erotic part; and then the wife, Rita, and the dad getting it on, at first feeling the same taboo emotions,,, but then running away together,,, it was also highly erotic.

But from there on, the story just meander senselessly, not even erotic any more, much less romantic.

As it turned out, if there's any "moral" to the story, it is that the wife, Rita, and the Dad did the right thing: the wife ditching the crazy husband and the Dad ditching both his cheating wife and their son, both of whom turned out to be mindless orgy seekers, with no story, no point, no emotions, no feelings, no fun --- nothing.

Again, the story should have ended when Rita ran away with the old woman's husband the guy's Dad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
...MOM and Brad next...

...MOM is your hottest asset...set her up with Brad for a good tour...then with him and Pete for a monster fest at both ends at once...plus double penetration for her...she could handle both of them at once... while nursing on Jim's pole simultaneously...YOU GO GIRL!!!...XXXXXXXXXXXX ..MOM IS THE HOTTEST!!!...keep her in the main character, plotting on how to have all the men in her life...XXXXXXXXXXXXX:)

Katmandu147Katmandu147almost 4 years ago

Long ago this story blew way past the point of utterly rediculous. It is now simply a boring rehash of the same scene over and over with different characters inserted. Absolutely no imagination or creativity involved!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Suggestion: With a series this long, perhaps a "Who's who"now 'n then would help to keep the characters in place. Otherwise: Great steamy fuck story, Author!

DormayVooDormayVoo9 months ago

Parts 1 and 2 were the best. The sex was special. Since then it’s such a mess. 20 people thrown together, everybody fucking everybody. Nothing is special anymore. The narrator had a nice love affair with mom in the beginning. Now all he does is stand in the doorway, watch people fuck, and describe what he sees. Blah

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous