Mom's Stamina Training Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire's mouth was agape, "Mom, what are you saying?"

"Well, the next day, I asked Charlie if I could give him some tips and tricks about how to increase his sexual stamina, but he seemed very stressed at the idea, so I asked him what would make him comfortable," Sarah said.

"Well, what did he say?" Claire asked.

"I was astonished, but he asked if his friends could join. I didn't know what to say? So, I agreed without giving it much thought." Sarah said with some embarrassment in her voice.

"Mom! What have you been doing?" Claire wanted her Mother to give it to her straight.

Sarah sighed and just came out with it, "I've been giving Charlie, Hayden, and Benji sexual stamina training sessions."

Claire was silent for a few moments as she tried to comprehend what Sarah was telling her. She finally broke her silence, "I don't know what to say? What do these training sessions consist of, Mom?"

"To be honest, I wasn't sure what I was going to do at first, but I started the first session but finding their baselines," Sarah admitted.

"Baselines? What the hell are you talking about?" Claire was confused.

"I'm so embarrassed to admit this, but I gave them some help, and I timed how long they could, you know, last," Sarah said, looking down at the floor.

"Oh my God, Mom! Did you give Charlie and his friends' handjobs? I can't believe you!" Claire was shocked.

"Should I feel bad? I'm just doing what I think is best for Charlie. I'll admit that I liked the feeling of power it gives me, but it is truly all about helping Charlie."

"Mom, I'm trying to be open-minded because you always trained us to think that way, but I'm struggling with this one," Claire admitted.

Sarah straightened up a bit, "The only reason I felt comfortable telling you this is because I didn't expect to be judged by my Daughter. Do you think for a moment I wouldn't do anything for my Son if I thought it would help him?"

Claire could see the vulnerability in her Mother, "I'm glad you told me the truth, and of course I know you will do anything for Charlie, and I mean 'everything.'" Claire said with air quotes and smiled a bit to bring some fun to the conversation.

"Look, honey. I need to finish this work up. I'm sure you have many more questions, but can we talk about this more later tonight?" Sarah looked at her computer as if she were behind on tasks.

"Sure, Mom. I need to take a break from the conversation too." Claire stood up and headed back towards her room.

Right before she reached her room, she heard the doorbell ring, "That must be Benji and Hayden." she thought to herself.

Charlie popped out of his room and noticed Claire on his way to let his friends in, "Are you coming? We are going to kick your ass in Halo."

"Yeah, I'll be down in a few minutes." Claire needed a few minutes to decompress before she started hanging out with the same boys her Mom just admitted to jerking off.

"Okay, I'll see you down there," Charlie said before disappearing around the corner.

Claire took a seat at the foot of her bed. She wasn't mad, she was confused. She didn't want to feel awkward around Charlie and his friends, so she took a few minutes and decided to head downstairs to catch up with the boys.

**********

The boys were already downstairs, hooking up the game system and getting the basement situated for gaming.

"You guys ready for some Halo!" Benji roared when they finished setting up the room for gaming.

"Hell yeah! It's been too long." Charlie was also excited to be gaming with his friends again finally.

"Hey, Charlie. Is Claire still planning on joining us?" asked Hayden.

"Yeah. I just saw Claire upstairs, and she said she would be down soon." Charlie let his friend know.

"Cool. I just wanted to make sure Benji has time to prepare himself, so he doesn't brick up when she gets down here." Hayden gave Benji a slight push on the arm.

"Sorry about that, guys, I don't know? I guess I've been pretty horny lately since Sarah started the training sessions." Benji was looking bashfully at the floor.

"It's all good, buddy. Don't stress it." Charlie tried to encourage his friend.

"I mean. It's understandable. Claire is hot as fuck!" Hayden chimed in.

"Okay, okay. Chill. Don't make her feel uncomfortable when she gets here." Charlie was trying to take the high road as usual.

"She seemed pretty comfortable with me earlier at the gym." Hayden laughed and winked at Charlie.

"Look, I don't want to have a problem here, Hayden. Just don't make her feel uncomfortable." Charlie repeated himself.

Just then, they heard the door to the basement open, and Claire made her way down the steps. The three boys locked eyes on her when she rounded the corner. All three of the boys were wide-eyed when they saw the outfit Claire was wearing. Charlie always had a tennis skirt fetish, and even he had to admit his Sister's long legs looked great in that outfit.

"Hey, Claire." Benji stumbled on his words a bit as he greeted Claire to the basement.

"Hey, Benji!" Claire laughed and returned the salutation.

Claire quickly found an empty chair and sat down. It was evident that the outfit was gathering the attention of the boys. It was maybe working too well as she noticed Charlie had not taken his eyes off of her body yet.

"So, we are playing Halo, Charlie tells me?" Claire asked the group of boys.

"Yeah, have you ever played before?" Hayden asked her.

"A long time ago, but I have to warn you guys. I'm terrific." Claire said that with enough sarcasm that they all had a good laugh.

"Alright, let's play." Charlie stopped the small talk and started up the first game.

**********

A few hours had passed, and it was apparent to Claire that these boys could probably play video games until the end of time. It was clear to see why they were friends. Nonetheless, she was starting to get bored, and she kept getting killed so much that she didn't even have that much fun. She was also having trouble getting the information she had just learned from her Mom out of her mind. She kept glancing at each of the boy's cocks from time to time and thinking about her Mom stroking them off. She was annoyed at first, but then she slowly started to get turned on as she continued to visualize the training sessions in her head.

Once the game was at a stopping point, Claire broke the silence, "So, Mom tells me that you all have been doing some Yoga with her."

Claire could barely hold back a smirk as all three boys quickly looked at her with their eyes wide open.

Hayden spoke first, "I mean. Only that one time, and that was last night before you showed up."

Claire didn't have any intention of tipping her hand a letting them know all that she knew, "Last night? I thought you all were working out. I didn't know you were doing Yoga."

"Yeah, it was my first time. It's kinda fun." Charlie said.

Benji chimed in, "have you ever done Yoga, Claire?"

"Once or twice, but it's been a long time," Claire told the boys with a smile. Claire suddenly got a bright idea, "Would you guys show me how to do your favorite pose?"

They all just looked at each other. The boys were speechless for a few moments before Benji spoke up, "Sure! I'm just trying to think of my favorite pose."

"How about you teach her Ustrasana, Benji," Hayden said with a wink to his rotund friend.

"Yeah, I like that one, but I forget how to do it properly." Claire laughed.

"Okay, sure," Benji said with a surprising amount of confidence as he stood in the middle of the room to demonstrate the pose.

"Mrs. Dowell told us this one is tough." Benji started to get into position when Claire stopped him momentarily.

"Wait! You call Mom 'Mrs. Dowell'?" Claire asked Benji.

"Yeah, right. Sarah, I mean. My bad." Benji blushed.

Claire chuckled, "it's fine. I was giving you a hard time."

Benji smiled and continued to demonstrate the Ustrasana. He was doing his best imitation of the pose. He was reaching behind himself and grabbing his ankles, and pushing out his pelvic region as far as he could.

"Reach your head back a bit." Charlie reminded him with a laugh.

Benji complied and held the pose for a few more moments before collapsing on his back from fatigue.

"Good job, Benji!" Claire congratulated him.

"Thank you very much." Benji smiled as he stood up and walked back to his chair.

"Can I try?" Claire asked the group of boys with a smile.

They all just nodded in approval.

Claire situated herself in front of the gawking group and knelt, then reaching back, she grabbed her ankles and pushed out her pelvis with her head arched back. She held the pose for about 20 seconds before gracefully lifting her body back into a natural kneeling position. She was very flexible, and the boys were starting to feel aroused.

"Wow, that was amazing." Hayden clapped, and his friends followed suit.

"Awe, you are all too kind. Thank you." Claire laughed.

"Can I show you guys my favorite pose?" Claire asked.

"Of course!" Benji said quickly.

Claire giggled as she noticed a bulge appearing in Benji's shorts. She didn't want to call him out, so she pretended she didn't see.

"Okay, this one is a classic; it's called Downward Dog." Claire winked at the boys.

Claire turned around so that her tennis skirt-covered ass was facing the young men. She slowly bent over with straight legs and walked out with her hands until she was positioned in a perfect Downward Facing Dog. The pose pulled up the skirt just far enough to expose the bottom of her perfect ass and the black thong Claire was wearing. She held the pose for about 20 seconds. Claire returned to a standing position and turned back to face the boys.

"How was that?" Claire asked the group.

Just as she expected, she noticed each of the boys sporting boners as she surveyed the mouth gaped friends. The boys were all wearing thin, mesh gym shorts and were doing them no favors in covering their wood. She was a little surprised Charlie would brick up that quickly because she was his Sister, but he was a young man after all. What did she expect?

As she was observing the erections, it was apparent that Benji had an average size penis, and that was being generous. She quickly looked over Charlie's hard-on. She was impressed, another reason she didn't understand his insecurities. Her eyes naturally continued to Hayden's cock. She couldn't help but let out the slightest audible gasp when she locked eyes on his rigidity. "Holy fuck!" Claire thought to herself. It was pressing against his shorts so hard she thought it was going to breakthrough. She quickly gathered herself and hurried back to her seat.

Hayden broke the silence, "That was awesome, Claire. You have done more Yoga than you let on."

Claire smiled, "Yeah, you're right. I do Yoga almost every day back at university."

Claire was still a bit flustered and felt as though the room became a little bit awkward.

"Anyway, I need to go upstairs. Are you guys staying the night?" Claire asked the group.

Benji replied, "That's the plan."

Claire smiled, "Cool, maybe we can all watch a movie later?"

All three boys shook their heads in agreement. Claire smiled headed back up the stairs to get a break from all of the testosterone flowing through the basement.

After the three friends heard the door close to the basement, they each took a deep breath.

"Holy shit, your Sister is so hot." Benji couldn't help from making a claim this time.

Charlie didn't say anything; instead just smirked and looked down at the floor.

Benji continued, "Did you see her reaction when she looked at Hayden's piece? I think she nearly passed out. You're so lucky, dude," Benji congratulated his friend.

Hayden and Benji high-fived, but Charlie felt uncomfortable because he noticed the reaction too.

"You can't deny it that your Sister is hot, dude! You have a hard-on just like Benji and me." Hayden said.

Charlie quickly slouched over and put his hands over his erection, trying to cover it up futilely.

"Why don't you admit it? Claire is fucking gorgeous, and she knew what she was going to do to us with that Downward Dog. God, the woman in your family are amazing." Hayden laughed.

Charlie relaxed a little and decided it was silly at this point to try and cover his erection.

"Guys, I don't know about you, but I may need to visit my spot," Benji said to the group.

"The spot" was each of their designated places they would jerk off. Historically it would be after they had just watched porn and needed a little privacy, but today Benji had all the material he needed to get off.

Charlie and Hayden agreed, and each of the boys quickly shuffled to their designated location in the basement. Without delay, they dropped their shorts and underwear and started jerking off to the thought of the beautiful Downward Dog they just witnessed by Claire.

**********

Meanwhile, Claire was upstairs looking for her Mother again. She finally found her putting on some pajamas in her bedroom.

"We have to talk," Claire abruptly said while shutting the door behind her.

"What's going on, Honey? I thought you were playing video games with the boys." Sarah asked.

"I was, but I had a little problem," Claire admitted.

"What type of problem?"

"I couldn't stop thinking about you jerking them off!" Claire said curtly with a calm voice but very stern.

"Well, I guess honesty is something we have down in the family, huh?" Sarah retorted.

"Tell me again, how is this helping Charlie?" Claire was not sidestepping any topic at this point.

Sarah decided to be just as curt, "For the record, how I choose to raise my Son and the options I select to prepare him for the world are not decision I need to clear by my Daughter, understood?"

Claire was taken aback, "I'm just as invested in the well-being of Charlie as you are."

The two women took a few moments to calm down.

Sarah spoke first, "Claire, what has got you all fired up?"

"I was down in the basement playing video games with the boys, and I started getting bored, and that boredom slowly turned to me getting curious if I could make Charlie and his friends horny. So, I found a way to do it." Claire revealed.

"I see." Sarah said pensively, "what did you do exactly?"

"I told them to show me their favorite Yoga pose that you taught them, and then I ended up giving them a shot of my ass while I did the Downward Facing Dog." Claire smiled a little at how silly it sounded.

Sarah chuckled a bit too and quickly pulled herself together, "Well, what happened?"

"What do you think happened? They all got hard-ons instantly. Even Charlie." Claire said.

Sarah smiled, "I don't exactly blame him, Honey. You have a very nice butt." Sarah quickly gave Claire's ass a quick smack.

Claire smiled and then took a severe tone, "Mom, what exactly is your plan here?"

Sarah sat for a moment, "I plan to do the same thing for him that I did for your Dad. Slowly encouraging him and making sure he knows his worth, and that involves some touching. If the training is going to work, it has to be that way."

Claire took a deep breath, "Fine, but when will you know the training is complete? And aren't you worried this will harm your relationship?" Claire's questions were fair.

Sarah straightened her posture, "The training ends when he has complete control over his urges and understands and acts on his self-worth. It's a glorious thing to witness. Your Father realized his work life and personal life potential to its fullest, which will happen for Charlie. As for your second question, this training is not forever, and he will understand fully when the training is complete why we did it, and he will love me for it. I expect our relationship to thrive after the training is finished." Sarah said confidently.

Claire smiled, "That is lovely, Mom. I should have trusted you the entire time."

"I understand that it's a little different than most people would handle this problem, but we are not an average family, are we?" Sarah responded.

"You can certainly say that again." Claire laughed.

Claire was about to change the subject but wanted to mention one more thing, "So, are you just not going to mention Hayden?"

Sarah smiled, "What are you talking about?"

"I'll be honest, after the boys got hard, I took a glance at each of them, and Hayden looked to have quite the impressive cock. Am I wrong?" Claire laughed.

"Oh, Honey. You are not wrong. Between you and me, it's the biggest and hardest cock I've ever seen." Sarah couldn't hold back her giggle.

"I knew it! His shorts could barely hold it back. I think I gasped a little when I noticed it."

"I did the same thing, and the first time I held it with my hands, I couldn't believe it. I'm unsure if it would even fit." Sarah smirked.

"I'll be honest. I'm a little jealous. I want to see it for myself." Claire admitted.

"Claire, we have to be careful about Hayden. Charlie is very self-conscious of the Hayden situation. Charlie can be very jealous of Hayden, and he also borderline bullies Charlie at times, and it would hurt him deeply if anything happened between you and Hayden. Please don't do that to your Brother. It's critical to his training that we prioritize our love for Charlie and not anyone else." Sarah made the importance of this very clear.

"Mom, I would never do anything to hurt Charlie, but a little flirting can't hurt, right," Claire asked.

"As long as it just stays flirting and nothing more." Sarah clarified.

"I love you, Mom. You are so caring." Claire walked over and hugged her Mother.

Claire released Sarah from the embrace and changed the subject, "I think we are all going to watch a movie tonight. Do you want to do something normal with the boys for once? Just watch a movie. No handjobs!" Claire laughed.

"Wow, that's the last time I tell you something in confidence." Sarah laughed with her Daughter, "yes, I'd love to join."

"Awesome, I'll order a pizza! I'm starving." Claire said as she left her Mother's bedroom.

**********

About 45 minutes later, the pizza arrived. Claire retrieved some plates from the cupboard and decided it was time to gather the group together. Claire went to the basement door and summoned the boys, "Guys! Pizza is here, come on and get it while it's hot!"

It didn't take long for the group of young men to come running up the stairs.

"What movie are we watching?" Charlie asked.

"How about we watch something funny?" Claire suggested.

"Sounds good to me!" Benji agreed.

"I'm down," Hayden complied.

"Okay, it's settled." Claire picked one of her favorite comedies to stream.

They all took a seat around the television, and Hayden quickly took a seat next to Claire.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" Hayden asked.

"Not at all. Make yourself comfortable." Claire said while looking over at Sarah and giving her a wink, "Just flirting," She mouthed to her Mother.

**********

The movie was winding down, and the night was getting late. Hayden was talking with Claire almost the entire film.

"I think Hayden has a crush on your Sister," Benji whispered to Charlie.

'Well, he better watch himself. I won't allow it." Charlie retorted.

Benji just wanted everyone to be happy, and the tension that was caused by Hayden flirting with Claire was making him upset, "Why does Hayden have to do this shit!" he thought to himself.

The movie finally came to an end, and Charlie was eager to break up the flirting between Hayden and Claire.

"Alright, guys! I think it's time for bed. We are planning on going to the gym in the morning, right?" Charlie asked his friends.

"Yeah, but it's Saturday night. What's the hurry?" Hayden protested.

Sarah chimed in, "Charlie is right. I think it's time to call it a night. I put out the sleeping bags in Charlie's room, so you boys are all set."