Mom's Stamina Training Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, thanks for setting up the sleeping bags, Sarah" Benji was always a grateful person.

"You got it, buddy," Sarah said with a smile.

The boys all stood and started to head to Charlie's room.

"Hang on!" Claire stopped the boys in their tracks. She first walked up to Benji and gave him a big hug, "thanks for letting me play video games with you today." She then hugged Hayden, "thanks for being you." Claire said, rubbing his back. She then hugged her Brother, "I love you, little Brother. Thanks for letting me hang with you and your friends."

They all said goodnight to Sarah and Claire and headed to Charlie's room

**********

The boys were winding down before bed and were chatting while they each to ready for bed.

"You were certainly talking to Claire a lot during the movie, Hayden," Benji said to his friend.

"I guess Claire is more interesting than a comedy movie," Hayden said with a laugh.

"Hayden, my Sister is way too good for you, and I'm not okay with you thinking she would even consider dating you," Charlie said.

"I'm sorry, but do you make your sister's choices for her?" Hayden retorted.

Charlie started to approach Hayden aggressively, but Hayden laughed off Charlie's aggression, "Why don't you chill, Charlie?" Hayden was trying to undermine Charlie.

Benji tried to play peacemaker for the two friends, "Okay, let's all be cool here."

"I just wish you would respect my wishes," Charlie said as he walked away.

"Whatever, I'm tired; I'm going to bed," Hayden said as he jumped in Charlie's bed.

"What are you doing?" Charlie protested the idea of Hayden sleeping in Charlie's bed.

"You can sleep on the floor, or I'll just continue flirting with your Sister." Hayden laughed as he pulled the covers over his body.

"Whatever!" Charlie said as he laid down on the floor and climbed in one of the sleeping bags, "I'd like to punch him sometimes." Charlie thought to himself.

Charlie had a hard time falling asleep because he was so angry at Hayden. He was tossing and turning around on the floor for almost 45 minutes before the fatigue started to set in. Benji and Hayden were already fast asleep, and now he could finally feel his mind drifting off. He fell asleep thinking about what it would feel like to get the best of Hayden.

**********

Back in the living room, Sarah and Claire were still talking. The topic went from memories to the future and back to the stamina training sessions.

"Mom, can I ask you something random?" Claire asked.

"Of course, what are you thinking?" Sarah responded.

"How do you feel about me joining a training session one day? To observe." Claire smiled.

"Oh, I don't know. Would you want to?" Sarah asked.

"I'm certainly curious, and I want to see Hayden's cock without the material blocking my view." Claire laughed.

"You are so bad, Claire. What has gotten into you?"

"I don't know, I guess just seeing the outline of his cock made me horny, and now I can't get it off my mind." Claire professed.

"I understand. I'd be lying if I told you I didn't have an indecent thought a time or two about that cock." Sarah also confessed.

"Mom! I knew it. You're just as bad as I am. Why haven't you let your urges take over?" Claire asked.

"Sometimes, I don't know, honey." Sarah laughed.

"I have a crazy idea," Claire said as she looked off into the distance.

"What are you thinking, crazy girl?" Sarah said with concern.

"Young men are always horny. Even if you wake them up from sleep?" Claire asked her Mother.

"Well, of course. I think boys are even hornier if you wake them up." Sarah laughed.

"That's all I needed to hear." Claire stood up and started walking towards Charlie's bedroom.

"What are you doing? Where are you going?" Sarah shouted.

Claire reached Charlie's closed bedroom door. She ever so quietly and ever so slowly opened the door. The night light in the corner of the room provided just enough light for Claire to notice that Hayden was not on the floor but sleeping in Charlie's bed. Claire gently tip-toed over to the bed at the far end of the room. Once she reached the bed, she quickly checked Benji and Charlie on the floor to make sure they weren't awake. Once she confirmed that the boys were still sleeping on the floor, she moved her attention to the sleeping well-endowed teenager sleeping on the bed.

The top blanket was pulled up to Hayden's shoulders, and Claire wanted to admire his body, so she gently reached out and started to pull the blanket down. Claire got the blanket down past his chest and abdomen, "wow, he even has chiseled abs." she thought as she ever so softly touched his chest and moved her fingers down to his abs. After she finished favoring his abdomen, she continued to pull the blanket down until his white boxer briefs appeared. His cock was flaccid, but she could already see the potential girth and length as it laid peacefully on the right side of his pelvis.

Sarah felt so nervous that she started shaking as she reached out hard to caress the flaccid penis. Her trembling hand made contact with Hayden's cock. She felt shockwaves through her body. It was so naughty and dirty what she was doing. She slowly closed her hand around the girth to get a better feel. Sarah's lust and greed for Hayden's big cock started catching up with her because Hayden began to stir awake. Claire noticed Hayden waking up, and instead of trying to leave, she became excited at the prospect and squeezed his cock even harder. Hayden's eye's slowly opened after that last movement.

Hayden was beyond confused as he awoke, "What are you doing?" Hayden started to question what was happening before Claire could get close enough to quickly silence him before he woke up the sleeping boys on the floor.

Hayden realized that Claire was touching his penis, and a big smile crossed his face. Claire noticed his grin, and she moved her index figure over her lips to signify silence from the teenager. Hayden nodded his head and began to relax and enjoy whatever Claire had in store for him.

Claire started to stroke his cock until she could feel it begin to harden in her hands slowly. She continued to caress his penis as she leaned in and whispered in Hayden's ear, "You have an amazing cock. I can't wait to see how hard it gets."

Hayden reached up and pulled Claire's ear to his mouth, "You are so fucking hot. You make me so horny."

Claire smiled and winked, then moved her body back to his midsection. Once she was in position, she started working her hands on his cock more intensely. Claire moved her left hand to his balls and gave them a good feel. That we're so full, and she could tell be the size of them that he produces an impressive load.

The lust had fully taken over Claire, and she was tempted to pull his cock out from his briefs right then and there, but she wanted to view his cock for the first time in a better light. Claire had an idea, but she had to be careful. Claire leaned back in towards Hayden's ear and gave him a quiet command, "Let's find a better place, slowly get up and follow me."

Hayden was shocked, "You got it, ma'am."

Claire grabbed his cock and helped him out of Charlie's bed. She kept a tight grip on his hardening cock and slowly tried to lead him out of the room without waking up the sleeping boys on the floor. But the slow movements may have all been in vain because Hayden accidentally kicked Benji's foot with his own on the way out. Benji started to shuffle on the floor and mutter words. He was only moments away from being lucid.

Claire made eye contact with Hayden, "hurry!" she whispered with urgency. Claire and Hayden quickly pushed it out of the room and closed the door behind them. They did hear Benji whisper coherent words before they ultimately got out of the room.

Once they were out in the hallway, Claire quietly giggled, "that was a close one."

Claire and Hayden both started to laugh when they suddenly noticed Sarah at the end of the hall with her arms crossed, looking less than pleased, "what are you kids up to?" Sarah said.

Hayden shrugged his shoulders and smirked, "why don't you ask your Daughter?"

"Mom, I wanted to see his cock for myself. You have such nice things to say about it." Claire smiled.

"Did she? I thought you might have liked it, Sarah." Hayden said with plenty of loftiness in his voice.

"You know damn well that you have impressive cock, don't play coy." Sarah smiled.

"Well, if you two are going to have a little fun, do you mind if I join?" Sarah asked.

Claire smiled, "I'm fine with it, but I don't think Hayden would be."

Hayden quickly started to protest, "No! I'd love it if you joined. Oh, you're joking." Hayden made the realization, and Claire began to laugh.

"Okay, okay, get in here before you wake up Charlie and Benji." Sarah opened the door to her bedroom and led the horny young people into her room.

Once they were safely in the bedroom, Claire told Hayden to stand in front of the bed, and he quickly complied.

Claire smiled at her Mother, "they listen so well, don't they?"

Sarah laughed and agreed.

"Don't mind me, you two, I'm just here to supervise," Sarah said while looking at the teenager standing in front of her bed in nothing but his briefs sporting a semi-hard erection.

Claire took a couple steps until she was standing directly in front of Hayden, "Is that as hard as it gets?" Claire asked her Mother while taking a close look at Hayden's member.

"Don't worry, honey. It gets much, much bigger." Sarah winked.

"Is that true, Hayden? Does it get much bigger?" Claire looked directly into Hayden's eyes while taking a tight grip on his cock.

Hayden groaned from the pleasure of Claire taking hold of his manhood, "Yes, it gets much bigger."

"Prove it," Claire said as she knelt in front of Hayden to get a closer look.

Hayden quickly looked over at Sarah and smiled. Sarah smiled back and gave him a wink, "I would pay attention to Claire right now if I were you." Sarah told the horny teenager.

He quickly looked down and focused on the beautiful young woman kneeling before him and readying herself to further examine his cock.

"I think it's time I get a look at this magnificent thing," Claire said as she reached out and wrapped her fingers around the waistband of his briefs, preparing to release the young hard cock into the open air.

Suddenly, the door to Sarah's master bedroom swung open. Standing there were Benji and Charlie with their mouths agape.

"What is going on in here?!" Charlie asked while trying to make sense of the scene playing out in his Mother's bedroom.

It so happened that Benji fully awakened after Claire and Hayden closed the door to Charlie's room. The accidental kick Hayden gave Benji when sneaking out of the room woke Benji more than he thought it did. After Benji realized that Hayden was gone, he woke up Charlie to let him know he felt something suspicious was going on. That's when the two friends left Charlie's room looking for Hayden, only to find him in the master bedroom with Claire on her knees in front of Hayden.

**********

Claire quickly pulled her hands away from Hayden's waistband, "What are you two doing here? I thought you were asleep!"

Charlie didn't know what to say, so he stood there silently, but he was confused and worried.

"Honey, your Sister and I were talking earlier, and she was curious to see his... you know... penis. So I'm just here to supervise and make sure everyone feels safe. Is that okay with you?" Sarah asked her Son.

"I'm just confused, Mom. Why are you two doing this?" Charlie asked again.

"You know how I give you private training sessions?" Sarah smiled.

"Yeah." Charlie simply replied.

"Well, this time, your Sister wanted to give Hayden one. I hope you understand." Claire said with sincerity in her voice.

"I don't know? I guess." Charlie was embarrassed and shyly looked to the ground.

"Baby, why don't you and Benji go back to bed, and Hayden will join you guys again soon, okay? Claire wants to have a little fun." Sarah gave Charlie and Benji an affirming smile.

Charlie and Benji looked at each other and frowned a bit, "C'mon, Charlie. Let's go back to your room." Benji was doing his best to be a supporting friend.

"Okay," Charlie meekly said as they turned to walk out of the room.

"Wait!" Claire protested the boys leaving the room. Charlie and Benji stopped in their tracks and turned around to face Claire. The sexy young vixen stood up from her kneeling position in front of Hayden, "Mom, why should they leave? It seems that would be a missed opportunity."

Sarah looked confused, "What do you mean, sweetie?"

"I think they could stick around and learn a thing or two from Hayden, don't you think?" Claire gave her Mother a cheeky smile.

"Interesting idea, Claire. I think you're right. Having them watch could be a learning opportunity for them, and since it's your idea, I'll let you lead this session." Sarah smiled back at her Daughter.

"Awe, thanks, Mom. I'll make sure it's very educational for them." Claire giggled.

"You two," Claire pointed at Charlie and Benji, still standing by the door with their eyes as wide as can be, "go stand over there for me, please?" Claire pointed to the far corner of the master bedroom, but it wasn't distant from where she and Hayden were standing.

There was a split second of hesitation from Charlie, but the tone of his Sister's voice made it clear that it wasn't a question but instead a command. So the two friends delicately and shyly made their way to the corner Claire had pointed out for them. Once they both made it to the corner, they stood there meekly and faced in the direction of Claire and Hayden.

Claire let out a little giggle, "You both look so cute in those undies."

Charlie nearly forgot he was standing there in his briefs until Claire pointed it out. He quickly puts his hands over his midsection, assuming a more shy position. Benji just stood frozen and slack-jawed. His belly ever so slightly came over the top of his underwear, forming what is known as a "muffin top."

Claire took a step in Charlie and Benji's direction, "I want you both to observe this session very closely, and I only have one rule."

The two boys could simply stare at Claire, waiting for their instructions.

"No talking unless you are explicitly called upon, understood?"

It took a few moments, but the boys finally broke from their shock enough to nod their heads.

Claire smirked. "Good, if you speak out of turn, I'll have to send you out of the room and back to bed, and you will be forced to miss this training session," she added to the demand.

Now that the boys understood Claire's only rule, she stepped back and assumed her position in front of Hayden.

"Shall we continue where we left off, stud?" Claire asked the firm, alpha teenager.

Hayden flashed a quick, boastful smile past his friends, "Yes, please." he said as he slightly pushed his pelvis forward and held his hands behind his back, opening himself to Claire completely.

Claire, who was still sporting her tank top and short tennis skirt, which displayed her long legs beautifully, came up with another bright idea on the spot, "Mom, on second thought, I don't think I'm the best person to lead this session."

Sarah's eyes widened with curiosity, "No? Who should then? She asked.

Claire moved her gaze directly to Hayden, "I think Hayden should."

Hayden was taken aback but still managed to keep his composure.

Sarah gave Claire a perky smile, "Do you think he can handle leading a session?" the Mother asked.

Claire reached out and grasped his semi-hard cock; still, it remained covered by his boxer briefs which could barely contain it, "So, do you think you can handle that? Do you think you can show us what you got?" Claire asked the hunk while continuing to squeeze his manhood tightly.

Hayden nodded his head confidently.

Claire smiled then leaned in close to his ear, "What are you waiting for?"

As Claire whispered those words, she could feel his cock continue to harden in her hand. She considered that his resounding agreement to the terms.

Hayden didn't delay to take full advantage of the situation, "get back down on your knees." he swiftly commands.

Claire could feel the endorphins start pumping through her body as she quickly complied with Hayden's demand. Down on her knees, she continued to caress the length of his cock, it had nearly reached a full erection, and Claire couldn't wait any longer to release it from his briefs. The temptress wrapped her fingers around the waistband, slowly and sensually. She pulled his underwear over his enraged cock head, and just like that, Claire released his marvelous erection into the open air as she finished pulling his briefs to the floor.

An audible gasp escaped her lips, "Oh my God! It's fucking huge." Claire praised it repeatedly. It was bouncing up and down, his cock was eager for the return of her touch, and Claire was more than happy to oblige. She gently cupped his balls and smoothly moved her fingertips across the underside of his manhood. Once her fingers reached the tip, she pressed her thumb to the bottom of his head. Hayden softly moaned in pleasure and tilted his head back. He was thoroughly enjoying her handy work. She quickly gripped it from the base and held it up to his abs as she continued to examine his cock as if it were a piece of rare and valuable art.

Claire glanced to her Mother and silently mouthed, "Wow, this thing is incredible."

Sarah knowingly smiled at her Daughter. She was impressed with how well her Daughter could handle a cock. As she watched Claire worship Hayden's manhood, she started to feel horny and wet.

Sarah wouldn't have to wait long to join the action because Hayden turned his gaze to her, "Come here." the commanding teenager beckoned her.

Without delay, Sarah slowly made her way to him.

"On your knees, help your Daughter," Hayden ordered.

Sarah dropped to the floor and joined Claire in the cock worship. Sarah started by caressing his balls and giving them a gentle massage while Claire stroked his shaft.

Sarah gained Claire's attention for a moment, "Sweetie, do you want to taste it?" Sarah asked her Daughter

Claire simply looked at her Mother with doe-eyes and nodded in approval.

Claire pulled her hands away from Hayden's cock and Sarah took control of his member. The natural disposition of Hayden's erection was to point skyward, but Sarah pointed it down so that his cock-head was directly in front of Claire's mouth. Sarah looked up and made eye contact with Hayden, his mouth was agape, and Sarah giggled at his amazement, "It's safe to say he's ready for your mouth." the MILF said to her Daughter.

Claire was too excited to hold back. So instead, she started by licking his head gently. Hayden moaned in approval.

The trio's concentration broke when they heard a voice from the corner, "Oh my God, he's so lucky!" Benji blurted as Claire's tongue made contact with Hayden's prick.

Claire quickly turned to Benji, "What did I say about making noise?" she reprimanded the jealous, horny teenager.

"I'm sorry, Claire. Don't make me leave, I beg you." Benji pleaded with Claire.

"Okay, but enjoy the show quietly, or I will have to send you to bed." Claire restated.

Hayden chuckled at his futility, then moved his attention back to the beautiful woman on their knees before him.

"But Mom, why are you..." Charlie started to protest before he was interrupted.

"Charlie! I'm not afraid to send you back to your bedroom either. Be quiet unless called upon." Claire said it, and the boys felt like she meant it.

Charlie was conflicted as he watched the scene play out in front of him. He wanted to run away to his room and pretend it wasn't happening, but he was also feeling churning in his balls. He was intrigued, feet glued to the floor. Charlie glanced over at Benji, and there was no doubt he was enjoying the view. He was sporting an erection covered by his whitey-tighties, and his mouth was hanging open in awe.