Mom's Stamina Training Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at your manhood, Charlie. This cock is going to please so many women, and you should feel second place to nobody, understand?" Sarah kissed his cock a couple more times.

Charlie didn't know what to say, but he wanted to believe his Mother when she told him that.

Sarah took the cock back in her mouth and started sucking with more intensity. She continued until she heard grunts coming from Charlie's mouth. Then, she quickly removed it from her mouth again.

"This cock is a perfect size. It fits in my mouth beautifully." Sarah said as she again took the cock back in her mouth. This time she accompanied her mouth with her right hand and began stroking the base of his cock.

Charlie's breathing started to pick up, and his cock was preparing to erupt.

Sarah could feel his cock start to pulsate in her mouth. She didn't stop stroking, and she didn't stop sucking.

"Mom, I'm going to cum." He tried to give her a warning between moans.

Sarah stroked hard and continued to suck on his hard cock. She could feel him press his hips up as he is getting ready to cum. Quickly after that, she felt the cum hit the back of her throat. Her mouth was filling up fast with the massive load Charlie was giving his Mother. She stroked and swallowed until she felt the young cock's orgasm begin to subside. She ate what remained and then pulled his erection from her mouth.

Sarah gave his cock a couple of "cool down" strokes, "Wow, I think that was your biggest load yet." Sarah laughed.

"Fuck, Mom. You are amazing. Thank you." Charlie said as he was trying to catch his breath.

"Awe, you're so sweet." Sarah smiled. She picked up his underwear and helped Charlie pull them back up over his penis.

Sarah climbed back next to him, "Charlie, you are special, and you are a strong man. Please always remember that. Always stick up for yourself and your friends, Okay?"

Charlie smiled, "I want to, Mom, I just don't think I know how." he said.

Sarah looked at Charlie, "Does Hayden still make you sleep on the floor, and does he still take your bed?" she asked.

Charlie looked embarrassed, "Yeah, he still does."

"That is your first step. When you go back to your room, kick Hayden out of your bed and set the new standard." Sarah smiled.

Charlie looked hesitant, but he knew that he must.

Sarah kissed Charlie on the cheek, "I believe in you. You are so much like your Father, and he was powerful. He had a hard time realizing it at first, too, but when he did... Wow, he was a man." Sarah rubbed Charlie's shoulder.

Hearing about his Father was all the encouragement he needed, "I love you so much, Mom." Charlie said as he pushed himself off of his Mother's bed, "I'm going to make my bed back."

Sarah smiled, "I love you too, Honey. I'm so proud of the man you are becoming."

Charlie leaned in a kissed his Mother on the cheek. He smiled and headed back to his bedroom to confront Hayden.

Charlie firmly approached his bedroom door. He opened it quickly and matter-of-factly. The sound jarred Benji awake on the floor.

"What's going on?" Benji said in confusion.

Charlie didn't answer; he just made a beeline towards Hayden lying on his bed. He grabbed Hayden firmly by his shoulder, "Wake up. Wake up."

Hayden's eyes shot open, "What the hell are you doing?"

"You're seeping on the floor, and I'm sleeping on my bed," Charlie said firmly.

"Dude! Chill. Go to bed." Hayden tried to roll back over.

Charlie grabbed his shoulder even tighter, "It's non-negotiable, Hayden. Out of my bed now."

Hayden looked directly into Charlie's eyes and could tell he was serious, "Your crazy, dude." he said as he made his way out of Charlie's bed.

Charlie waited for him to get up and quickly jumped in his bed, "Thanks, buddy." he said with sarcasm in his voice.

Hayden laid down next to Benji on the floor. Then, he made his way inside the sleeping bag and tried to make himself comfortable.

Charlie threw his hands over his head and smiled from ear to ear, "Things are going to be different around here." he thought to himself as he basked in the glow of completing yet another step towards realizing his full maturity.

**********

Next chapter: Sarah requests a more prominent role from Claire in Charlie's quest for confidence and manhood.

Your votes & comments are what make writing these stories worthwhile!