Mom's Stamina Training Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueJames
BlueJames
271 Followers

"Good boy." Sarah patted his head.

Sarah was shocked when she suddenly felt two firm hands grab her hips.

"Enough playtime. It's your turn, baby." Hayden whispered in her ear.

Sarah smiled at the two boys and bit her bottom lip, "Wish me luck."

Hayden guided Sarah back to bed and had her sit down at the foot of the bed next to Claire. Hayden leaned in a gave Sarah a passionate kiss on the lips. They held the kiss for a few moments before he pulled away. Hayden then leaned towards Claire and gave her a fervent kiss as well. Once their kiss subsided, Hayden put his hands on the back of the two woman's necks and gently pushed them towards each other. Finally, they realized what Hayden wanted and obliged his desire.

Claire and Sarah ardently kissed. They were both enjoying the feeling of exploring their mouths with their tongues. Finally, Hayden stood back and started stroking his cock while watching the Mother and Daughter embrace. Sarah broke the kiss and smiled at Hayden, "You dirty boy. Enough playtime for you. Come here and fuck me."

Sarah grabbed Hayden by his cock and pulled him close. Once the young stud was close enough, he gently pushed Sarah's back to the bed. He mounted her passionately and started kissing her breasts. Sarah leaned her head back in pleasure and lifted her hands over her head to give the young man free reins over her body. He reached his left hand down and began fingering her pussy. Hayden felt how wet and ready she was for his massive cock.

"Fuck me, please fuck me," Sarah said between moans of pleasure.

Hayden leaned back and aligned his cock with her pussy lips. Just as Hayden did for Claire, he teased Sarah's clit with the head of his cock. Finally, Hayden decided he teased her enough and pushed the head of his cock in Sarah's pussy. The milf let out a loud moan, "Fuck, I love your cock." Sarah exclaimed.

Hayden pushed his cock in deeper while grabbing each of her tits with both of his hands. The huge cock had penetrated Sarah's pussy as deep as it could take. The wetness from Sarah's pussy was more than enough lubrication to allow his cock to slide in and out with perfect precision. Hayden caught the ideal rhythm and pushed his chest against Claire's as he continued to fuck her with all his might.

Sarah leaned into his ear, "You are a fucking god." she whispered and gave his ear a nibble.

Hayden grinned, "You are fucking beautiful."

The stud quickly withdrew his cock from Sarah's pussy.

"What are you doing? I'm almost there. Keep fucking me." Sarah pleaded.

Hayden just smiled at her and quickly flipped Sarah onto her stomach. He then pulled her ass up and put the milf in doggy. Then, without any delay, he inserted his cock deep in Sarah's pussy.

"Fuck!" Sarah yelped in pleasure as his cock forcefully satisfied her.

While the show was going on right in front of Claire, she decided to check on the boys in the corner. She noticed that they both had their rock-hard cocks in their hands. Claire waved her finger in disappointment at the boys.

"Behave yourself." She mouthed to them so that it didn't catch the attention of the fucking couple on the bed. Charlie and Benji again looked disappointed as they removed their hands from the cocks and placed them at their sides.

Claire smiled at them, "Good boys." she mouthed before turning her attention back to Hayden and Sarah.

Hayden's cock was now pulsating in Sarah's pussy. The feeling of the throbbing cock was bringing Sarah closer and closer to orgasm.

"Fuck me hard. I'm going to cum." Sarah commanded the stud.

Hayden took a tight hold and Sarah's hips and fucked her as deep and hard as he could muster. Sarah moaned loudly, and her pussy started convulsing as the orgasm from the massive cock overwhelmed her body. Hayden could feel her pussy contract on his cock, and he knew she was cuming hard. He continued fucking her until her orgasm was slowly subsiding, but Hayden had not yet cum, and he was very close.

Hayden pulled his cock from Sarah's pussy and started stroking it, "Sit at the edge of the bed." He told Sarah.

She wanted to continue laying down in post-orgasm bliss, but she wanted to please Hayden more, so she quickly hurried to the edge of the bed.

Hayden looked at Claire, "Get it." he simply said.

Claire knew what to do. She grabbed his enormous cock and started stroking it. The cock was still soaking wet from Sarah's pussy juices, and Claire's hand slid seamlessly up and down the shaft. Sarah leaned back as Claire pointed the young pulsating cock at her Mother's breasts.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum!" Hayden groaned harder and harder with each of Claire's strokes.

Hayden grunted and bucked his hips wildly as a massive load started shooting from his cock and landing all over Sarah's tits. Claire continued to stroke feverishly through the orgasm. Hayden let out a few more grunts as his orgasm subsided. He was in complete bliss as Claire leaned in a gave his cock a gentle post-orgasm kiss.

Claire smiled at Sarah, "What do you say, Mom?"

Sarah grinned and looked up at Hayden, "Thank you for fucking me so hard and giving me your load, Hayden."

Hayden smirked, "It was my pleasure, sorry about the mess."

Sarah looked down at Hayden's load dripping on her chest, "Claire, could you be a doll and get me a towel?"

Claire nodded and retrieved a clean towel. She rubbed down her Mothers breasts and cleaned the mess Hayden made.

"Thank you, Honey." Sarah thanked her Daughter.

Hayden climbed up in the bed and rested with his back on the headboard. He put his hands behind his head, "The boys are looking a little frustrated." Hayden laughed as he stated his observation to the woman.

Sarah and Claire looked over at Charlie and Benji. Their cocks were both enraged and ready to cum.

"I'll take care of them Mom. You can relax with Hayden," Claire said.

Sarah nodded and climbed up next to Hayden, he put his arm around Sarah, and she started jerking his flaccid cock in preparation for round two.

Claire turned her attention to the boys, "You two have been very patient, and that deserves a reward. You've obeyed our commands like good boys."

Charlie and Benji smiled at each other when Claire delivered that news.

Claire approached Benji first, "On second thought. You've been a bit of a bad boy. You kept touching yourself and talking out of turn. I was going to give you a couple of strokes, but now that I think about it, I think you'll have to finish yourself off."

Benji looked down with disappointment and sadness.

"Benji, don't complain. You're lucky I let you stay and watch. Now jerk yourself off." Claire commanded him.

Benji humbly agreed. He quickly grabbed his cock and started stroking, "Can I look at your ass while I masturbate?" He asked Claire.

Claire laughed, "You'll have to ask Hayden." she replied.

Benji's face turned red, "Okay." he said quietly, "Hayden?" Benji called to the leader of the group.

"Yes." Hayden laughed.

"Can I look at Claire's ass while I masturbate?" he gently asked.

"I don't know? Why do you think you deserve the pleasure of seeing her ass while you touch yourself?" Hayden teased Benji.

"I guess I don't," Benji said, defeated.

Hayden laughed, "Sure, Benji. You can look at her ass."

Benji smiled from ear to ear.

Claire smiled, "It's your lucky day, buddy." she said as she slowly turned around and put her hands on the bed to arch her back to give Benji the best view.

Benji started stroking his cock faster as he intently watched the beautiful young girl display her ass. Finally, he began to grunt and moan, and it was evident to everyone in the room he was about to cum.

Claire turned her head around, "Blow that load, Benji." she gave him some encouragement.

That was all he needed. Benji's cock started spurting a cum load on the floor. He jerked it until every drop was gone.

"Not bad, Benji." Claire laughed and threw a fresh towel at him.

Benji was trying to catch his breath from his self provided orgasm but still found the energy to bend down and clean up his mess. When he finished cleaning up, he looked over to Hayden, who was already getting hard again from being jerked off by Sarah, "Thank you for letting me look at Claire's ass, Hayden." Benji said.

Sarah and Hayden started to laugh, "You're welcome, buddy."

"You're such a good friend." Sarah smiled at Hayden while leaning down and giving his growing cock a kiss.

Claire turned her awareness on Charlie as she slowly walked closer to him. She looked down and assessed his cock, "Not bad, little bro." Claire smiled.

"Thank you, Claire," Charlie said.

Claire knelt next to his erection and reached out her index finger to lightly touch the tip of his enraged cock. Once her finger made contact, Charlie's member started to bounce uncontrollably.

"Wow, someone is very horny." Claire laughed, "Unlike Benji, you were a patient boy, and that deserves to be recognized."

Claire reached out and grasped his balls with her right hand. Charlie moaned loudly. The feeling of Claire touching his ball was nearly enough to make him cum.

"I'm going to give you five strokes for your patience. If you don't cum you'll have to finish yourself off. Understood?" Claire asked Charlie.

Charlie nodded as most of his concentration was on not having an orgasm before Claire gave him his strokes.

Claire giggled, "Okay, here we go." She reached out her left hand and gave one quick stroke to the length of Charlie's erect penis, "One." she said after reaching the base of his cock.

Charlie's moan and groans started picking up.

Claire stroked his cock again, "Two."

She gave it another stroke, "Three."

"You better cum, only two strokes left." Claire encouraged him.

Claire could feel his cock start to pulsate. She thought he might not make it to five.

"Four," Claire said as she gave the aching cock another stroke.

Charlie was loudly grunting as it was clear his cock was ready to explode. Claire gave his cock one more stroke, his hips started bucking, and his cock was throbbing. The last stroke sent Charlie over the edge. His erection began to erupt, but that was his final stroke, so Claire quickly let go of his aching shaft. Charlie groaned in displeasure when Claire released his cock.

"Jerk it off." Claire directed him.

It was too late to complain as his orgasm had already started. He quickly grabbed his cock and started stroking it feverishly. He grunted and groaned as the sperm began shooting from his cock. Shot after shot, landing on the floor next to Claire until his balls were empty of cum. Charlie was trying to catch his breath from the massive self-served orgasm.

"Wow, what a cumshot!" Claire praised the load that Charlie was able to muster.

Claire walked over and grabbed him a clean towel as well, "Here you go." Claire said as she tossed it to Charlie. He bent over and cleaned up his mess from the floor.

"Great job, Claire," Sarah said from the bed.

"Hayden is almost ready for round two. Why don't you come and join us on the bed." Sarah suggested to her Daughter.

Claire climbed up on the other side of Hayden and grabbed ahold of his cock along with Sarah.

Hayden smiled at the boys in the corner, "Alright, I think you two have had enough fun for one night. So pick up your underwear and go back to bed. I'm going to be staying here tonight."

Charlie and Benji looked dejected as they were given the order to leave the room. Benji picked up his underwear and quickly started to leave the room. Charlie looked at his Mother with a sad look on his face.

"Listen to Hayden, Charlie," Sarah told her Son with a sympathetic look on her face.

He picked up his underwear and slowly followed Benji out of the bedroom. Charlie closed the door to his Mother's room behind him, and the two friends walked back to his bedroom. Benji quickly climbed back into his sleeping bag and, without delay, started jerking off again. Charlie shook his head at Benji then slowly climbed back in his sleeping bag as well. Only a few moments passed before they could hear Hayden thrusting away in the other room. It sounds like Charlie's Sister's moans, and Claire was the first to receive round two from Hayden.

Charlie laid on his back, feeling ashamed of himself for not standing up to the situation. Now that he was thinking with a clearer mind, he started to feel enraged that his Mother and Sister would suggest he watch his friend defile them. He wanted to punch Hayden right in the nose for what he did.

Charlie glanced over at Benji to see if he felt the same, but his friend was too busy jerking himself off to the noises emanating from the master bedroom.

The more Charlie thought about what had just occurred, the angrier he became, questions and scenarios of the future were flashing through his mind, "I'm going to knock Hayden's lights out." Charlie thought to himself.

Suddenly there was a very bright light and a hissing sound which started quietly but steadily increased in volume. Charlie put his hands over his ears and shut his eyes tightly to block the light. But, unfortunately, it didn't help, the light got brighter, and the sound became louder until he couldn't take it anymore; then, instantaneously, it became calm and utterly dark.

**********

Charlie popped up from his sleeping bag. He was soaked in sweat and breathing heavily. He quickly noticed that there was no sound coming from the master bedroom. He looked to his right, and Benji was fast asleep. His breathing continued to stress as he was trying to figure out what happened. Then, he suddenly noticed a figure in his bed, "Is that Hayden?" he thought to himself.

Charlie hurried out of his sleepy bag and took a closer look at the shape in his bed. It was indeed Hayden sound asleep. It suddenly dawned on Charlie, "It was just a dream!" he realized. It was the most vivid dream he had ever experienced, and he was beyond relieved that none of it happened.

He cautiously laid back down in his sleeping bag with a big smile on his face. He figured this must be the same feeling when a cancer patient finds out that their malignant growth is in remission. It felt like he was given his life back. But, as he laid there, he started to wonder why he would have a dream like that, "What is wrong with me? Why would I have a dream about my friend fucking my sister and my Mother?"

He tried to calm down and go back to sleep, but his mind became worried that he was some sick person. He decided to ensure his Sister and Mother were sleeping. He stood up and slowly tip-toed out of his room. He first visited Claire's room. He gently twisted the door handle and ever so softly pushed her door open. There she was, fast asleep in her bed as if nothing had ever happened. Charlie closed her door softly and took another sigh of relief.

He made his way to his Mother's door. He opened the door very gingerly and observed her sleeping soundly. He was still very uneasy about his dream. He didn't want to wait to talk with his Mother. So instead, he quietly walked forward in the room until he was standing right next to his sleeping Mother.

He leaned in a softly whispered, "Mom, Mom, wake up, please."

It was just enough noise to arouse her. Sarah opened her eyes slowly, "Charlie, is that you? What are you doing here? What time is it?" she was confused.

"I'm so sorry to wake you, Mom, but I had a terrible dream," Charlie said with a quiet voice trying as quickly as he could to justify his presence.

Sarah pushed herself up so that her back was pressed against the headboard. She then reached over and turned on the bedside lamp, "You had a bad dream? What kind of dream?" Sarah yawned after she questioned Charlie.

Charlie looked down, "I'm embarrassed to say, but it was awful."

Sarah looked over at the clock on the nightstand, "Charlie, you want to talk about it. Why else would you wake me up at 2:30 in the morning?" Sarah scooted over on the bed to make room for Charlie, "Here, sit down and talk to me."

Charlie slowly climbed into the bed next to his Mother. He felt a little strange that he just had a dream of his Mother being fucked by Hayden in this same bed.

"I want to be honest with you, but it's hard, and I hope you don't think I'm weird," Charlie said.

"Honey, there is nothing you can say that would make me think you're weird. Please, tell me. You know what I've always said about honesty." Sarah urged him.

Charlie decided to just come out with it. He looked down at his hands, "I had a dream that you and Claire had sex with Hayden."

Sarah looked directly at Charlie, "I see. That is very unsettling. I'm sorry you had that dream, sweetie."

Charlie looked up at his Mother, "Me and Benji watched you have sex too." he admitted.

Sarah paused for a moment. She realized the severity of the issue. Her Son was having a crisis of mental inferiority. He considered Hayden someone who held an authority position over him, penetrating his dreams as well. Sarah didn't want to make him feel bad. Instead, she felt some comfort was needed.

"Come here, Honey." Sarah opened her arm, and Charlie laid his head against her chest.

"I want you to know that you are a strong man, and you have no reason to worry about anything of that sort ever happening. You are Claire's first priority and my first priority at all times, do you understand?" She asked Charlie.

"I know, Mom. I know you both love me but does having a dream like that make me weird?" Charlie asked with a worried tone.

Sarah lifted his head so that he was staring directly at his Mother, "I'm going to be honest with you, Hayden has been bullying you and Benji for a long time, and I think that fact is manifesting in your dreams. It's time that you stand up to him."

Charlie looked confused, "How do I stand up to him? What would that look like?"

Sarah smiled at Charlie, "Lay down." she said abruptly.

Charlie looked even more confused, "Why?"

"I'll tell you how to stand up to him but first lay down," she repeated herself.

This time Charlie obeyed. He scooted down so that his head was resting on the pillow.

Sarah understood that the first step to this process was to repeat the practice of confidence. She climbed down and positioned herself between Charlie's legs. She quickly put her fingers around the elastic waistband of his underwear and pulled them off his body. His flaccid cock fell to the left side of his midsection.

Charlie was shocked, "What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm giving you another lesson, and I'm not going to stop until you learn." Sarah smiled at her Son.

"Will you hand me that?" Sarah was pointing at a hair tie that was sitting on the nightstand.

Charlie quickly grabbed it and handed it over to his Mother.

"Thank you," Sarah said as she tied up her hair into a high pony.

"Okay, I want you to keep your hands at your side, don't move them for any reason, you understand?" Sarah asked.

Charlie was shocked, but he was still able to muster a nod.

Sarah gently took hold of his soft cock in her left hand. She pointed it upwards and kissed it on the tip. It started to grow in her hands. Once it was big enough, she took the entire head of his cock in her mouth.

Charlie let out quiet moans of pleasure as his cock continued to grow in Sarah's mouth.

Sarah let go of his growing erection with her left hand as she held down his wrists with both of her hands. Only her mouth was wrapped around his cock now. She bobbed her head a couple of times, taking in more of his cock. Charlie's member grew to its full length while being pleasured in Sarah's wet and warm mouth.

She let Charlie's hard cock fall from her mouth, and it quickly snapped up to his stomach. Sarah smiled at Charlie before licking from his balls up to the tip of his shaft.

BlueJames
BlueJames
271 Followers