All Comments on 'Mom's Tantric Massage Ch. 02'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Rainyday493Rainyday493over 2 years ago

So fuckiing hot. That's one delectable sandwich filling experience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! Just fucking WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Greetings Silkstockingslover. I've only visited the site sporadically for a while but I did see your end of year question list, and now this. Here's my take, for what it's worth. I think you're an extremely talented writer. And with the topics of lesbian sex and family sex being my favorites, you frequently have stories I'm interested in. This one is a great example and from the moment you mentioned Diane's sister Maggie, I knew she would be included at some point.

In witnessing some of the comments I've seen before and that you referenced in your list, I think an honest person will admit you have followers who think everything you write is golden, and can not praise you enough. Likewise you've had detractors who say you're repetitive, your stories are bland, and the dialogue is silly.

I'm gonna straddle the fence, and say both sides are valid, and yet both sides go too far. This story is a prime example. I love the idea, love the outline, love where it seems to be going. Contrary to your fans though, I think your dialogue is campy as hell. It can be repetitive and borders on silly sometimes. Contrary to the naysayers though, I hardly think it is Beavis and Butthead. If I simply must compare it to a celebrity, I'd say more like Elvira. Again campy, not stupid.

Again, naysayers say you cant write and always say the same thing. I say, first of all, they should try writing. Second, as prolific as you are, sometimes scenes may be repeated. And so what? If the story's good, then who cares if you wrote something similar five years ago? Back to your fans though, sorry but Silkstockingslover does not hit a home run every time. No one does. And I don't get some of the same names I've seen in comments saying in every story, that I've read anyway, that this was your most amazing story, like each one you write is better than the last.

You're good. You're popular. You're prolific. You're no literary award winner, but you neither are you close to the bottom feeder some claim you are here. I just wish the extremists on either side would read each story as a standalone and stop making generizations. You fill a niche here, and you're good at it. And for the most part, when I stop by here, I look forward to your stories. Dont let the back patters make you complacent, but dont let the never satisfied crowd bring you down either. And I WILL be looking for more of your stories.

TimTam

namidaboshinamidaboshiover 2 years ago

Hot story, but the pegging kinda ruined the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hot af

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

Five stars from me. I loved it. I'd love to be in the middle of a fuck sandwich as Jeremy was (pegged or fucked by a real cock - it's all the same to me) or just to have my prostate milked. The story details many of my FMF fantasies. Thanks, and I'm looking forward to seeing how Maggie joins in with Diane and her kids both during the Christmas visit and at the New Year's sex party. Gotta wonder if Grandma makes a surprise appearance too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking fantastic I am just jacking off while I read it thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

love the way you twisted this around and subverted everyone's expectations!

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 2 years ago

Have to get some THC spray - then look out lovers!

Bubbajones100Bubbajones100over 2 years ago

Absolutely awesome. I hope for a part 3.

Bronco56Bronco56over 2 years ago

Omg. Wow. Fantastic. That was so hot. Another great chapter. Looking forward to chapter 3 and many more chapters to come

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very fun love the personality shifts and good build up. Always excited to see your stories get updated. Going to do a feminine route for Jeremy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When are you going to get back into racial stories? Those are by far your best writing and it's been far too long, especially for black dominance.

jcfranky39jcfranky39over 2 years ago

OMG! My favorite fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am looking forward to the rest of this very good story thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So good! Please tell me that we'll get a part 4/5/6, with Pam, Jane and Eleanor? Diane mentioned them after all, her best friends ;)

LustDominaLustDominaover 2 years ago

I wish I could give it 10 stars!! Love the vibes and dialogs. More please!

Bronco56Bronco56over 2 years ago

I'm loving this story. Very hot. Looking forward to chapter 3 and hopefully a few more

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

excraiexcraiover 2 years ago

loved this story. i want more

TamaboneTamaboneover 2 years ago

This was a hot story. I can't wait til part 3.

The best thing about reading all of your stories is picking up on the expansive universe that you have created. Recognizing characters and events from other stories you have written from just a casual mention is a wonderful bonus for those of us who have read so many other stories of yours.

But I do hope you save the New Years party story for the next New Years Eve, real time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Missed the foot action

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Great story

I'm waiting for the sequel.

Auntie gets fucked in three holes.

All three of them come to a New Year's Eve party and put on an incest show.

For money, Jeremy makes sister Christy, mom Diane, and aunt Maggie pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Omg Jasmine, so fucking debauched depraved, family fucking at its best. I can barely wait to get on with some of my sisters again. They are all red hot and ready to go, although I never do more than two at a time since nearly killing myself trying to keep all six happy at the same time. Cunt crazed fucker UK.

ashlandlitashlandlitover 1 year ago

Jasmine this story inspired me to try out our THC coconut oil as pussy magic sauce. It didn’t disappoint!! Hot story!!

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyEroticaover 1 year ago

I tend to agree with Bombaclot's comments.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

374. As others have said , I get a bit turned off by the constant relationship mentions in lieu of names and the obvious mistakes in the reading that seems to indicate that a careful rereading has not occurred even though you usually thank someone for doing it. I give most of your stories a five even when overlooking the errors because I like them for their originality and content.

Coochielover71Coochielover7116 days ago

Very good story!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES