Mom's Tantric Massage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose that's true," Christy had to admit, thinking that her Mom had been born here and would likely die here. "Well, we could at least have you come visit us a few times a year."

"That I can certainly agree to doing," Diane said with absolutely no unwillingness.

"Done, then," Christy said.

"And maybe I could come along as an apprentice to some of your massages," Diane suggested.

"That's a great idea! I can think of a few of our clients who'd pay top dollar for our actual mother taking part in some incestuous roleplaying," Jeremy said. "Especially since it wouldn't be roleplaying at all!"

"Can you imagine what Mr. Phillips would pay for all three of us?" Christy chortled with a big grin.

"Especially if we did those things we've always refused to do until now," Jeremy added.

"Who's Mr. Phillips?" Diane asked.

"One of our clients who's been begging and pleading for an incest show every time we've worked him over," Christy said.

"Yeah, he recently paid us $10,000 just to have me come on Christy's feet," Jeremy added, not mentioning the other kinky sibling acts they could commit for hire, although none of them could include penetration. They'd have to do that on their own time. Or at least hopefully they would, since the twins still had yet to play with each other skin on skin.

"Wow," Diane said, finding it oddly comforting to learn that the porn that turned her on, and the sinful incest she herself had committed during two sessions so far, wasn't as unheard of as 'polite' society would hope. On Literotica the incest stories were by far the most popular ones, with mother-son stories by far the most common. Many websites featured faux incest porn films which were also hugely popular, and her two favourite lesbian sites Girlsway and Sexymomma both had major focuses on mom and daughter scenes. Kinky incestuous fantasies seemed to be everywhere.

"Yeah, many of our clients would pay huge money for an incest show, especially a mother-son or a mother-daughter show," Christy said, thinking they could make a killing with their mother involved... especially if it was limited to a special they only did a few times a year.

"What about a son, daughter and mother threesome?" Diane asked.

"I imagine that would also be very popular," Christy said.

"We'd be working all day and all night," Jeremy said, his cock once again hard from the idea.

"Well," Diane said, their dinner almost over. "Then finish up your meals, kids; we should start practicing our 'working' all day and all night."

"Mom, we've awakened a monster: you're totally insatiable," Christy teased.

"That's because my sex drive was dormant for a long time," Diane smiled. "So it's time to make up for lost time. I'll be back in a few minutes. Finish eating and put the dishes away."

"Yes, Mom," both kids said in unison.

Jeremy asked, once he was alone with his sister, "Are you happy to do what she wants? Because as horny as I am for you, there's no way I'm going to force myself on you; that would be a huge violation of our mutual trust."

"No worries, brother dear; at this point, I want you too. And if I put just a tad more lotion in my pussy, I'll probably let you fuck the shit out of me," Christy said, still feeling pretty horny to the extent that whatever the reasons were they'd never committed incest, they no longer seemed relevant to anything.

"Then you'd better apply some lotion to that sexy asshole of yours as well," Jeremy smiled, turning his sister's words around on her... something he'd always done.

"Well..." Christy smiled and stood up, "...if Mom can take your cock in all three holes, I guess I can too."

"But this time, please don't let what you've just said be a tease," Jeremy asked, or pretty much begged, his sister having made similar declarations about their having sex with each other in the past, although never quite as blunt as this one. It had usually been when she was high or when she hadn't gotten laid.

"Oh trust me, big brother," she said, as she gathered up some plates, her actions not at all sexual, but her words dripping with wicked implications, "The only way I'll be fucking with you tonight will be in the most literal fashion."

"Mmmmmmmm," Jeremy smiled, loving when a woman rode him or bounced back on his cock.

"Now help me clean up," Christy ordered. "Mom fixed us a great meal; it's the least we can do."

"Of course," Jeremy agreed, finishing up one last bite of mashed potatoes and gravy... easily his favourite dish... except that pussy was pretty damn good too.

The two twins, working in perfect synchronization like they often did, quickly cleaned up the table and did the dishes, even to the point of drying them and putting them away.

They were just putting the last dishes away, when their mother sang out, "Living room, you two."

Leaving an immaculate kitchen behind, they headed to the living room, where the initial crime had taken place.

Since today was a day of surprises... it was time for another one... as both kids walked in to discover their mother dressed in a leather micro-mini-skirt, black stockings, boots, and a black leather corset that showcased her huge tits while leaving them bare.

"Holy shit!" Jeremy gasped, his hard cock flexing in his pants.

"You like?" Diane asked, having bought this outfit against the distant possibility of her encountering a submissive woman who was in need of a Mistress. Although she was more submissive than not, and most of her fantasies were about being dominated by a younger man or woman, on occasion she fantasized about dominating a woman herself, or even dominating some guy. The strap-on currently hiding in her room having never been used, had been bought with the intention of her fucking another woman, or perhaps even pegging a man.

"You look fucking nasty hot, Mom," Christy said approvingly, having always loved her sexual encounters with dominant women. Christy could play either Mistress or submissive with the same natural ease.

"I don't think I even know you," Jeremy said, admiring every curve of his voluptuous mother.

"Get undressed, climb on the massage table and poke your cock through the hole, son," Diane ordered, relishing the lustful look being directed at her from her son, and also from her daughter.

"Yes Ma'am," Jeremy said eagerly, his dick dying for some motherly attention.

"I think he likes that idea," Christy smiled.

"Don't pretend your cunt isn't dripping and your mouth watering at the idea of serving as my pet daughter plaything," Diane said, shifting surprisingly naturally from submissive to dominant.

"I never denied any of that," Christy said, "since it's all true," enthralled by yet another of her mother's personality shifts.

"For the time being, you'll both do exactly what I say," Diane dictated, as her son got naked.

"Yes, Mom," Jeremy agreed, now naked, his eight-inch cock pointing directly at his mother.

"It's Mommy," she corrected, considering the term 'Mommy' more erotic, nasty and taboo than Mom or mother.

"Yes, Mommy," Jeremy corrected himself as he climbed onto the massage table... he realized for the first time ever.

"And why are you still dressed, slut?" Diane demanded of her daughter in a disparaging tone... the same tone she used to use to discipline her children... especially Christy.

"I'm sorry, Mommy," Christy apologized with more sincerity than she ever had back when her mother was a constant bitch, and she quickly discarded her dress... leaving her wearing only thigh highs, as she hadn't put any underwear back on after their earlier playtimes.

Jeremy was surprised at how cold the bed was, as he obediently slid his dick into the hole... curious what his mother had in store for him... or for all three of them.

"Where's the pleasure cream?" Diane asked, wanting to put some more onto her pussy... and having a very wicked idea for what she'd make happen next, before she orchestrated watching her son fuck all three of her daughter's holes.

"Right over there," Christy said, pointing to a tube on the mantle above the fireplace.

"Bring it to me," Diane ordered, snapping her fingers impatiently.

"Yes, Mommy," Christy obeyed, her entire body tingling with excitement from her desire to mindlessly obey her Mommy.

Diane took the cream, poured some into her fingers, and rubbed the lotion all over and inside her daughter's hairless pussy.

"Ooooh, Mommy," Christy moaned, the liberal amount being used soon going to send her into sexual overdrive. "You're turning me into a wanton, mindless slut, and I won't have any control over myself at all!"

"That's the plan," Diane said, "Now turn around."

"Yes, Mommy," Christy once again obeyed happily, loving to use the word 'Mommy,' and realizing this was the most willingly she'd done what her mother told her, likely since she was a tween.

As the mother poured more lube on her fingers, she ironically said what her daughter had been thinking, "About time you just did what your mother fucking told you to."

"Yes Mommy, I've been a very bad girl," Christy said in a sexy voice that made Jeremy's cock flex while he watched this strange, yet hot role reversal between his sister and mother.

Diane slid her lubed fingers inside her daughter's tight ass, and Christy gasped-moaned, "Jeremy, our Mommy's fingers are inside my asshole."

"Your Mommy's fingers are inside your asshole applying pot lube," Diane corrected her. "I've got to get these two fuck holes ready for your brother to drive you crazy."

"Shit," Jeremy said as he watched the two women... this newest scene as hot as when he'd watched them earlier in the throes of lesbian lust.

"Do you want to fuck your sister's cunt and asshole, my darling son?" Diane asked, as she slowly fingered her daughter's asshole.

"God, yes," Jeremy agreed.

"And do you want to feel your twin brother's big fat cock slamming into your wet cunt and your tight as fuck asshole, my wanton daughter?" Diane asked, feeling a bit like she was performing a wedding ceremony, as she kissed the back of her daughter's neck and gave it a little nibble. Okay, it wasn't that much like an official ceremony. And the dress code was also different.

"Yes Mommy, I most certainly do," Christy moaned, any resistance or concern about consequences gone completely, as her earlier drug applications, and now this new one as well, added to this very appealing version of her mother's dominant persona, were about to transform her into a completely submissive slut, willing to do literally anything to obey her.

"Yes what, you dumb cunt?" Diane asked. "Spell it out for me," then pulling her finger out and slapping her daughter's ass... hard!

"Yes, I want to suck my brother's fat cock, and then to feel his eight-inch dick pound my overly excited pussy, and then I want to take that same fucking prick up my shit hole until he comes in it," Christy declared wickedly, having never had a cock come in her asshole, but it was something she'd been curious about.

"Think you can do all that, son?" Diane asked.

"Definitely," Jeremy said, his cock throbbing through the hole in the massage table.

"Climb under the table facing up, and wait for instructions, little missy cock and cunt slut," Diane ordered, administering one final firm slap to her daughter's ass... getting quite an adrenaline rush from being the dominant instead of the submissive this time. A person doing that was called a 'switch' she recalled, and she could see why some women relished embracing both of those two very different roles.

"Yes, Mommy," Christy obeyed, her entire body already on fire, and she knew that state was going to intensify immensely once the second doses of lotion had warmed both her pussy and asshole.

"Don't touch his dick yet," Diane ordered, as she poured some more lube onto her fingers. "And you," she said, pointing to her son, "direct your face downwards, and just enjoy the view for now."

"Yes, Mommy," Jeremy replied, doing as he was told... which he'd always done when given an order from his mother... unlike his more defiant sister. And regardless of the hundreds of times he'd already seen them, his twin sister's lovely face and naked body were indeed a stirring sight. She caught his gaze and gave him a saucy wink, and his cock couldn't resist waving back at her.

Diane admired her son's perfect masculine body as she approached his ass. Neither of her children knew her intent, until she brought her lubed fingers to her son's asshole, and a few moments later pushed them inside.

"Mom, what were you doooooooing?" Jeremy squealed in alarm as he felt his Mom's fingers probe at his virgin ass, and then slide all the way inside.

"Preparing you to discover the joy of a prostate orgasm," she informed him, as she slowly wiggled her fingers around inside her son's intensely tight ass... so very tight, she wasn't sure she'd be able to finger bang him properly until she gaped it a little... or perhaps it a lot.

"But I'm not gay," Jeremy whined, feeling the strange sensation of a slight pain, along with a subtle, uneasy pleasure.

"I know you aren't," Diane said, "and so does my well-used pussy," as she slowly turned her two fingers counter-clockwise inside her son's asshole. "Being gay means you like sucking real dicks and taking them up the butt. What you're doing right now is being vulnerable, and exploring the power dynamics of your true sexuality."

"It feels gay," Jeremy insisted, but then he let out a moan as he responded to his Mom's ministrations.

"Gay or not, it sounds like you like it," Diane said, enjoying the power she had over him... knowing that after her kids had done things to her she'd never experienced before... now she was going to repay the favour. Or several favours, actually.,

"It feels really weird," Jeremy said, that being the best way to describe what he was feeling. It hurt a little... felt good a little... and it felt awkward and weird a lot.

"Can I stand up and see, Mommy?" Christy asked from underneath the table, having been admiring her brother's big cock, and resisting her growing temptation to devour it.

"Sure, but you'd better move quickly, slut," Diane agreed generously.

Christy hurriedly got out from under the table, stood up and stared at her Mom's fingers inside her brother's ass. "Wow!"

"Yeah, he has one tight back door," Diane observed, as she began slowly to finger him, having by now loosened his sphincter enough to manage that.

"Because it's an exit only doorway," Jeremy pointed out, even while his cock flexed from the feelings of his mother fingering his ass.

"Not anymore it isn't," Diane pointed out, as she kept fingering him while just barely avoiding his prostate. "Christy, get back under the table and very slowly stroke your brother's dick, which I assume is hard."

"It's rock hard," Christy reported as she went back under the table... hungry for cock... her pussy becoming even more stimulated without being touched.

"I figured it would be," Diane said, now inserting her fingers deeper, and making contact with her son's prostate... which she'd read quite a lot about.

"Mommmmmm," Jeremy moaned, as simultaneous with his sister wrapping her hands around his cock, his mother touched what he could only assume was his prostate. Having watched dozens of prostate orgasms at the hands... or rather at the fingers of his sister, and sometimes a strap-on or a prostate massager... he had on occasion... usually when he was really horny... wondered what it would be like, since he'd seen Simeon have some pretty intense anal orgasms.... Yet he'd resisted his curiosity and had never mentioned it to his sister.

"Yessssssss," Diane mocked him playfully; her son was about to really enjoy himself!

"Don't stop," Jeremy said, the slight pain gone in a heartbeat, as a sudden overwhelming pleasure unlike any other coursed through him.

"You like Mommy milking your prostate?" Diane asked in a sexy fucking voice. "Is it making you hot?"

"Yes, Mommy," Jeremy whimpered, a little ashamed to be enjoying getting his ass fingered, and yet not giving a fuck at the moment as his pleasure consumed any sexual identity concerns, and the drugs were beginning to totally enhance the pleasure inside his ass.

"Have you ever fantasized about fucking your sister?" Diane asked.

"Yes, many times," Jeremy admitted.

"Tell me some of the nasty things you have done with your sister," Diane continued the line of questioning, as she worked his ass and prostate over. "I can't believe you two have never done anything with each other sexually."

"In private, we really haven't until today. But we've made out with each other for some clients, including my sucking her tits," Jeremy admitted, likely a dozen times... each time leading to him wanting to bend her over and fuck her... their kissing its own aphrodisiac. "And of course we get naked together pretty much every day."

"Hot," Diane said.

"I've also jerked him off a couple times," Christy added while she did just that... feeling somewhat ignored by being suck under the table, unable to watch her brother getting anally finger banged.

"More," Diane ordered. "And suck your brother's cock, slut. I don't want any cum wasted by landing on my floor."

"Yes, Mommy," Christy agreed without hesitation, so fucking horny right now she'd likely suck or fuck any man around. Which right now included only her twin, and that wasn't a problem.

"Ooooooooooh," Jeremy moaned, as he finally felt his sister's lips wrapped around his cock... although he wished he could watch her doing it. While he was fingered anally by his Mom and simultaneously blown by his hot sister, he felt his balls boiling. "I once gave Christy a facial for ten grand."

"Really?" Diane said although she didn't doubt him, as she began to really milk her son's prostate.

"Yeah," Jeremy groaned as the drug and pleasure took him over. "I'm going to come anytime now."

Diane stopped moving and demanded, "Okay, but first tell me something even nastier. There is something nastier to tell, isn't there?"

"Please don't stop, Mommy," Jeremy pleaded, trying to fuck himself on his Mom's fingers by gyrating his body around, but pointlessly, since she simply allowed her hand to follow his motions.

"Tell me that worst thing," she ordered, while Christy swirled her tongue around her brother's cock head.

"I can't," Jeremy wailed, even though he was desperate to come.

"Stop sucking your brother," Diane ordered.

"Yes, Mommy," she obeyed, desperate to get the dick into her pussy... more desperate than she'd ever felt before. "May I touch myself, Mommy?"

"Don't you dare touch that slut cunt," Diane denied her commandingly.

"Yes, Mommy," Christy reluctantly obeyed. "I mean no, Mommy."

"Right now, Jeremy. Tell momma what some rich man made you do, and I promise to make you cum like you've never cum before," Diane assured, knowing that by now it would take very little to get her son off, so he'd spew his load into his sister's mouth.

As his Mom rubbed his prostate ever so gently, Jeremy moaned, trying to force himself to answer, even though it was the most shameful thing he'd ever done, the only time he'd afterwards regretted doing anything sexual, "Ah. Ah, ok. A billionaire paid us 50k for me to...to...oh God, I can't say it!"

"Come on, baby," Diane encouraged, "Tell momma, and then you can cum all over your sister's tits or down her hungry throat."

"Down my hungry throat, please," a salivating Christy begged, her brother's currently untouchable cock looking like the Holy Grail of fucking.

Jeremy groaned, in such complete sexual rapture as his mother pleasured his prostate, "Oh God, I can't stand it much longer!"