Mom's Tantric Massage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did he pay you to do?" Diane asked again with a sensual purr.

"Just say it, Jeremy," Christy demanded, longing to swallow her brother's load.

"I-I-I..." Jeremy stammered, unable to say it both out of shame, and also out of his inability to think straight.

"For fuck's sake," Christy sighed. "Mr. Swanson paid us 50k for Jeremy to pee on me."

Diane was only a little surprised, since she did know many of the rich and famous were as perverted, kinky and disturbed as fuck. "Did your little brother pee on you, sweetie?"

"Yes, Mommy," Christy admitted, remembering the feel of the warm pee splattering all over her... and having been surprised by its less-than-disgusting taste.

"Where did he pee on you?" Diane asked curiously, as she resumed really working on her son's prostate. "Not where geographically, but where on your body?"

"Ohhh, Mommy," Jeremy whimpered in an almost feminine voice. "You're driving me crazy... please don't stop this time!"

Christy continued, recalling the humiliating experience, and yet it kind of turned her on, both then and now, "Inside my mouth at first, and then on my face and tits."

"Thanks for sharing. And now you may suck your brother's cock like the incestuous cum slut you are, Christy," Diane ordered.

"Yes, Mommy, thank you, Mommy," Christy obeyed eagerly, immediately devouring the entirety of her brother's long cock.

"Come, my sexy son," Diane ordered as she milked his prostate.

Permission granted, Jeremy grunted, his legs tightened, and he unloaded into his sister's mouth, "Ahhh...oh God, I'm coming!"

Christy swallowed the big load, loving the feel of the salty seed gliding down her throat and warming her stomach.

Jeremy couldn't believe the intensity of this orgasm... unlike anything he'd ever experienced during his many sexual encounters. "Fuck," Jeremy moaned, feeling completely spent.

"So do you naughty children have any more secrets hidden away?" Diane asked, pulling her fingers out of her son's asshole.

Christy finished swallowing her brother's seed, crawled out and reported, "Only one more. There's a huge celebrity party-orgy on New Year's Eve over in Haubstadt, where we'll be taking on all comers for a flat fee of $50K."

"No way," Diane scoffed.

"Yeah, these parties get pretty wild. Which is why everyone has to sign NDA's before entering," Christy continued, as she sidled over to the love seat, straddled the leather armrest and began grinding herself on it... no longer able to resist the burning fire inside her.

"Horny?" Diane asked with a smile.

"I've never been fucking hornier in my life," Christy admitted, as she humped the love seat.

"I think your brother can help you with that," Diane said.

Jeremy rolled over, his dick still hard, and spied his sister grinding herself on the love seat. It was hot! "I can definitely help you with that, sis."

"I need cock now," Christy grunted, her fried brain making her talk like a cavewoman.

Jeremy got off the table, wobbled a little, his orgasm having usurped all the energy from his body, staggered to the love seat, dropped down into it, grabbed his cock to steady it and said, "Come ride me instead of this unappreciative love seat."

"Fuck, yes, I need cock now," Christy grunted some more, her eyes wild, her body on fire as she stopped grinding her pussy all over the leather armrest, climbed off, rushed to her brother and with her back to him, plopped herself down on his cock... leaving behind a very shiny armrest.

"Ooooh," Jeremy groaned, as his sister literally dropped her entire weight onto him.

"Nice good big dick," Christy moaned, her linguistic skills still impaired, cupping her tits as she bounced on her brother's dick... not even thinking about who she was riding... just that her pot-induced wildly excited pussy was finally getting the attention it was craving.

"Good girl, ride your brother," Diane encouraged, busy touching her own pot-potion-fuelled pussy.

"Oh Mommy, his dick feels so big inside me," Christy moaned as she bounced up and down, taking her brother's dick as deep into her pussy as conceivably possible. Each downwards deep penetration generated almost literal sparks of intense pleasure.

"Isn't it an amazing cock?" Diane agreed, looking forward to feeling it in all of her own holes again before the night was over... but not until Jeremy had fucked all three of his sister's holes. Diane wasn't sure if the brief under-the-table blow job should count, since his sister's mouth and throat had been more like afterthoughts than the entrée.

"I can't believe I haven't been taking advantage of this dick all year," Christy said, slapping her clit rapidly as she rode her brother's dick.

Jeremy just enjoyed the ride... although he wished his sister was facing him so he could watch her tits bounce. Yet he was still recovering from his shocking prostate orgasm and the energy it had cost him, so as long as his sister wanted to do all the work, he'd allow her to do it.

"What a waste of cock that was," Diane bemoaned her past failings, thinking of all the fuckings she could have enjoyed if she'd known then what she knew now...and if back then she'd been the person she was now.

"I'm definitely planning on making up for lost time," Christy assured whoever was listening, her orgasm imminent... that pussy pot really working its magic, as was her brother's big, fat cock. She was so horny, so completely rapturous, that she was beginning to reconsider her preference of cunt over cock. When she was high on pussy pot, there was no doubt she'd welcome any cock willing to fuck her senseless. But of course she'd also eat her Mom's cunt and shoot for another session of that ultimate natural high in a heartbeat as well.

"Come, slut, come all over your randy brother's huge mother- and sister-fucking cock," Diane rooted her on, as she slowly rubbed herself... trying not to let her current non-fucking pleasure consume her as she enjoyed the sight of this wicked sibling incest... and having such a perfect view of her son's cock, her daughter's cunt and firm tits only enhanced the wild erotica. Live sex was way more stimulating than any porn film!

"Oh, yes, Mommy," Christy moaned. "I love being a nasty brother-fucking, Mommy-cunt-licking slut."

"Come right fucking now," Diane ordered, as she rubbed her own pussy from within her own rapture from watching the wicked incestuous act.

"Yes, yes, yes, Mommy," Christy obeyed, as her first pot-fuelled orgasm of the evening hit her like a ton of pleasure bricks, and she collapsed back to rest against her brother while her entire body quaked.

"Good incestuous slut," Diane approved as she watched her daughter come... which was wickedly hot.

"Oh, Mommy, you've made me sin so bad," Christy moaned, her orgasm so intense she wasn't sure if she could handle any more... but with the line now completely crossed, she'd be fucking her brother all the time from now on, and using their unique pussy pot concoction liberally on her own pussy.

"Don't forget you still have an asshole that needs pounding," Diane pointed out.

"You really want to watch your son fucking your daughter's ass?" Christy asked, looking to her Mom as the orgasm inside her showed no signs of fading.

"You watched your brother fucking your mother's asshole," Diane pointed out. "And I'm pretty sure you enjoyed that experience almost as much as I did."

"True," Christy said, recalling the wild first encounter that had begun this wild day of incestuous taboo-breaking, no rules fucking.

"Bend over the massage table, sister slut," Jeremy ordered, finally getting some of his energy back, following his intense prostate massage orgasm.

"You think you're allowed to call me a slut now?" Christy objected, as her brother reached around and cupped both of her tits.

"Right now, you are my three-hole slut," the brother pointed out, then added in a playful tone, "because our Mommy said so."

"Yes, I most certainly did," Diane agreed. "And at least for the moment, you're the bottom bitch around here. And so, my three-hole fuck-toy daughter, do whatever your brother says, and show some eagerness about it."

"Yes indeed, Mommy," Christy obeyed, even though her recent orgasm was still sending subtle aftershocks through her.

"Good girl," Diane said, pulling her daughter up, slapping her ass, and once Jeremy got up too, the mother sat down to watch the incestuous sodomy unfold.

Christy braced her hands on the massage table, which she knew from experience was very stable and could easily support quite a physical workout, turned her head around and asked, "Are you going to fuck my ass, big brother, or what?"

Jeremy reached for the lube, and as he lathered his cock up, he said, "I'm going to pound that sexy ass until you come like my very own anal slut."

"Then what are you waiting for?" the sister asked, still fucking horny as hell, and dying to have her brother's dick back inside her... especially since it would be her asshole this time.

"Just taking some measures so I won't tear you apart," Jeremy said, knowing lube was essential for a good ass fuck... both for her and for him as well... it was never fun if an asshole was so tight and dry he couldn't glide in and out smoothly.

"Mommy already lubed me with our Euphoria lotion before we even got started. So I'm so ready for you right now! Just shove that monster cock up your sister's asshole," Christy demanded, desperate to feel her asshole filled by her brother's dick.

"As you wish," Jeremy generously obliged, and he slid inside his sister's asshole. And sure enough, it was nice and slick!

"Oh, my fucking God!" Christy screamed as soon as her pot enhanced asshole was filled... sending instant waves of pleasure through her entire body.

Jeremy, being the brat brother he could be sometimes, pulled back out and ordered, as he slapped his cock against her ass cheeks, "Beg for it, slut."

"You fucking asshole," Christy snapped, needing that dick back inside her ass.

"No, I'm fucking your asshole," Jeremy corrected, slamming back in, but then immediately pulling back out to wait for her response.

"You son of a bitch," Christy growled through her lustful rage, "keep that dick inside my asshole, and fuck the shit out of your sister."

"I think you can beg lots better than that," he said, giving her three quick, deep thrusts, but then leaving her smallest hole empty again.

Although she was annoyed, really fucking annoyed, she finally caved and resorted to begging like he wanted, "Oh, big brother, please fuck your sister's asshole with your big fat cock, and turn me into your three-hole bimbo cum-deposit fuck toy."

"Oh yeah," Jeremy approved, "that's much more like it," sliding into her, following those wicked words... this time not pulling back out, but fucking her ass good and proper.

"Oh, yes," Christy moaned, as the derogatory words about herself from herself enhanced the intensity already overwhelming her with the power of the massage oil. "Fuck my shit hole, pound my ass, and give your sister that fucking... fat... dick!"

"Oh fuck, that's so fucking hot," Diane moaned, as she watched her son pounding her daughter's ass.

"Do you enjoy watching your daughter get her asshole destroyed?" Christy asked, as she continued feeling intense pleasure from her anal fucking.

"I fucking love seeing my son fuck my daughter's asshole," Diane admitted, her pussy also on fire from the pussy pot. She was definitely getting her own asshole fucked again as a late night birthday present for herself!

"I love fucking both of my family sluts' assholes," Jeremy said, brimming with confidence.

"Family sluts?" the mother asked, as she rubbed herself slowly, listened to her daughter's loud urgent moans, and the hot sounds of her children's bodies slamming into each other... while Christy, in a complete horny state, was bouncing back to meet each of her brother's deep forward thrusts.

"You're both my three-hole cum sluts," Jeremy continued, deciding to go all in, even though his Mom's tone and face were a little hard to read.

"Don't slow down, you hot fucker," Christy demanded, as yet another orgasm was about to rip through her.

"But you'd better make sure you have another load for me after you deposit your next one up your sister's asshole," Diane said, having grabbed some pot lube and generously lubed her asshole up, preparing to have her son's dick once again buried inside her asshole, and very soon.

"Oh, I'll always have a load ready and waiting for my Mommy," Jeremy assured her, able and willing to fuck his sister and Mom all fucking night... and then tomorrow and the next tomorrow.

"I'll hold you to that," she said, as yet another wicked idea popped into her head.

"Ohhhhhhhh, fuck," Christy groaned, as she slammed her right hand on the massage table repeatedly throughout her second pot-enhanced orgasm of the night... with a very generous assist from her brother's big, fat cock.

"I'll be right back." Diane said, but then she waited before leaving... to watch her daughter come again.

Oddly, as Jeremy continued hammering his sister's ass throughout her orgasm, knowing from his masseur experiences that multiple anally-triggered orgasms are quite common when using their special massage oil, he couldn't help but feel a little emptiness in his ass and a longing to have his Mom's fingers back inside him. He knew it was wrong, and he certainly didn't want to admit it, but that prostate orgasm had been amazing, and unlike any other orgasm he'd ever experienced... and he wanted another one.

"Yes, big brother, keep fucking my ass," Christy said, no longer bouncing back to meet her brother's thrusts, but just leaning against the massage table and allowing her orgasm to swirl around inside her, while still experiencing intense pleasure from the fucking.

"I'm not pulling out until I deposit a load deep inside your asshole," Jeremy promised, dying to feel the thrill of exploding a load in his sister's ass... although following his intense prostate orgasm, he wasn't going to come too quickly.

Diane sauntered out a couple minutes later, her new strap-on fastened around her waist, and without either of her children noticing, both of them lost in their own raptures, she arrived to stand behind her son. "You do want another prostate orgasm, don't you, son?"

"What? I... um..." Jeremy stammered, startled by his Mom's sudden return, and shocked by her ability to read him so well... something she'd always been able to do.

"I'll take that as a yes," Diane said. "Now stop moving for a moment and just remain deep inside your sister."

"Um, okay," Jeremy agreed.

"So do you want another prostate orgasm, son?" she asked again, as she squeezed his ass cheeks.

"I don't know," Jeremy said, a little too ashamed to admit the truth.

"After all we've done to each other today," Diane said, continuing to squeeze his ass, her son still not noticing the dick between her legs. "This isn't the time for any modesty or insecurity. For instance, your dick is balls deep inside your sister's asshole."

"And it's not fucking doing anything," Christy pointed out, more than ready for her orgasm number three, and hopefully even more to follow.

"I just need your brother to admit he wants to get his ass fucked too," Diane said, and in one quick movement, she brought her strap-on dick (which she'd lubed in her bedroom for efficiency) between her son's cheeks, and then before he could respond, she slid her cock fully into his ass.

"Oh my God!" Jeremy moaned, his cock twitching inside his sister's asshole, while his own asshole was suddenly filled with another dick!

"There you go," Diane said in satisfaction, her six-inch cock deep inside her son's ass.

"M-M-Mom, what are you doing?" Jeremy stammered, finishing with a squeal, completely stunned by the sudden appearance of a cock in his ass... his Mom's cock.

"I'm fucking your ass, son," Diane said complacently, another rush of adrenaline coursing through her... in part because of her dominant role... as she began slowly fucking him.

"Oh my God," Christy said, turning around to see her mother fucking her brother... although she couldn't get the best look at his face, and no view at all of the penetration.

"Oh, God," Jeremy moaned, shame coursing through him at how good it felt to get his ass fucked.

"It's okay, son," Diane said. "This doesn't make you gay. After all, your dick is still inside your sister's ass, and she's still a girl."

"Fuck him Mommy, fuck his ass," Christy babbled like a little girl, as each forward thrust from her mother also delivered pleasure into her.

"Should I keep fucking you, son?" Diane asked, although while she asked, she'd already begun fucking him faster and harder.

Jeremy was confused by the pleasure he was experiencing... confused by how good it felt... and after concluding it was likely the massage oil allowing his body to surrender so completely to such a taboo act, he moaned, the pleasure again consuming him, "Yes Mommy, please don't stop."

"I never planned to," Diane said as she fucked her son.

After a couple more minutes, while Jeremy was moaning in a feminine and yet manly way (at least he hoped the latter was true), Christy, who wasn't receiving the anal drilling she wanted and needed, demanded, "Bottom boy, get back to your manly ass fucking duties."

"Let's do this together," Diane suggested.

"Okay," Jeremy said, not sure whether they could get into a real flow... even though his cock was throbbing in his sister's asshole.

"Pull back, and then shove in, in sync while I do the same," Diane instructed, her hands guiding his hips.

"Okay," Jeremy said, having been resting with his dick deep in his sister's asshole while his own asshole was surreally fucked by his mother and her strap-on dick.

Jeremy pulled back and pushed in.

"Oh yes," Christy moaned, "about fucking time."

Diane, keeping her hands on her son's hips and controlling their motions, slid into her son.

Then they got into a perfect groove.

Diane and Jeremy pulled back... then slammed in.

Over and over.

Over and over.

Over and over.

Christy's third orgasm, that had been lingering in sexual limbo for the past few minutes, now escalated quickly. "Oh, yes you two fucking studs, fuck my ass!"

"Yes Mommy, keep fucking my ass," Jeremy moaned as well, his orgasm also rising quickly... this kinky act... fucking his sister while getting fucked by his Mom... so intense... even though this was something he'd never fantasized about or imagined before, it was happening, and happening with a vengeance!

"My dick isn't leaving your asshole until you've come in your sister's shit hole," Diane growled.

Christy hearing her mother say 'shit hole' just added to the nasty wickedness of this threesome, that was so wild you wouldn't even see it in a porn movie. "Yes, big brother, shoot a big load of cum up my asshole."

"I'm going to bust soon," Jeremy warned, his dick throbbing, his balls boiling, and his entire body giving in to a pleasure he hadn't known existed until less than an hour ago.

"So am I," Christy moaned.

"Then come... come both of my sluts," Diane ordered, as they moved together like a well-oiled machine... a train racing down the track at full speed and about to crash into sexual eruption.

"Oh, fuck yes, Mommy, yes Mommy, oh yes," Jeremy whimpered, an octave higher than he'd known he could reach, before he came in his sister.

Feeling her brother shoot his warm load inside her asshole was the trigger Christy needed for her own next orgasm, and she screamed, "Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"