Mom's Tantric Massage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good sluts," Diane purred, as Jeremy stopped moving deep inside his sister, his mother milking his prostate again as he deposited a massive load into his sister's ass, and Christy writhed her way through another toe-curling, head-spinning, cunt-flooding orgasm... and as she felt wetness leaking down her own legs, the mother rested deep inside her son... literally able to feel her children's bodies vibrating in their euphoria.

Two, perhaps three minutes later, Diane pulled out, Jeremy pulled out, and Christy, smoothly switching from submissive slut to dominant Mistress, ordered, "Mother, get over here and lick your son's cum out of my asshole."

"Yes, daughter," Diane said, switching in the other direction, her strap-on still around her waist.

"Nice," Jeremy said, as he watched his Mom drop behind his sister, pull apart her ass cheeks and probe that puckered hole for his... and this was important to him... masculine goodness.

"That's it, Mommy, get all your son's cum out of my asshole, "Christy said, reaching back and holding her Mom's head firmly in place.

"I think by now we probably owe our mother an orgasm or two," Jeremy said now that the marathon sibling fuck session had completely run its course. His sister had experienced three or four orgasms, he wasn't sure which... and he'd had two amazing prostate orgasms.

As Diane licked and sucked her cum out of her daughter's asshole, a nasty twisted act, she couldn't help but feel this was her natural role. Yes, she'd enjoyed her brief sojourn into the role of being a dominant... but this was where she felt the most at home... mindlessly obeying orders... anticipating what might occur next so she could be as helpful as possible... but overall, just being an obedient slut for her two children.

"Maybe we should give her the double decker pleasure pounder?" Christy suggested, smiling wickedly at her brother.

"I think we should," Jeremy agreed, although instead of toys, he thought to himself, he'd be using his dick.

"Mom, go wash that strap-on, and then come back and give it to me," Christy said, pushing her Mom's eager tongue out of her asshole.

"What are you going to do with it?" Diane asked playfully... the idea of her daughter fucking her making her pot-enhanced pussy burn.

"I'm going to fuck your slut asshole," Christy said.

"Oh my," Diane said, even though the idea made her asshole tingle with anticipation.

"And after he washes my ass off of it, your son will have his big dick stuck up that cunt he once came out of," Christy added, as she watched her mother take off the strap-on.

"Gross," Jeremy objected, even though he was dying to have his cock back in his mother's pussy.

"You don't want to fuck your Mom's cunt again?" Christy asked in astonishment.

"Of course I do," he said. "I'd just rather we didn't refer to Mom's pussy playground as a reproductive organ."

"Whatever," Christy said, as she snapped her fingers and ordered, "Okay, off you go, you two. Let's keep everything nice and clean for doing our dirty work."

Then once they'd gone and returned, she ordered, "Put the strap-on on me, Mommy."

"Yes, honey," Diane said, feeling so fucking horny, and assuming this double decker pleasure pounder whatsit was a double penetration act... she hoped it was... which seemed like the ultimate sexual high, and since both of her holes were burning with lust from the pussy potion, she really needed both of her holes hammered.

"Ready to get double teamed, Mommy?" Christy asked, as her Mom fastened the strap-on harness onto her.

"Are my son and daughter going to double penetrate their sweet, innocent Mommy?" Diane asked coyly.

"Not exactly. We're going to fuck our nasty, slutty Mom's needy cunt and ass for her birthday," Christy said.

"Only on my birthday?" Diane asked, tightening the harness on her daughter.

"And every other day, too," Christy added.

"Mmmmmmm," Diane said, and she began to stand up.

Christy put her hands on her daughter's shoulders, pushed her back down and ordered, "No, stay down there and suck it, slut. Suck my cock."

"Yes, daughter," Diane obeyed, loving her daughter's firm, dominant persona.

As she watched her Mom suck her cock, Christy smiled. She'd always loved to watch a woman sucking her cock whenever she wore a strap-on. She had a few of them and loved the power of a cock... her masculine side coming out while she also maintained her feminine side.

"Get onto the table, big brother," Christy said. "Cock-side up this time."

"Uh, yeah," Jeremy nodded distractedly, having been staring at his Mom sucking his sister's cock.

After another minute Christy asked, "Are you ready to get double penetrated by your two kids, Mommy-slut?"

As she allowed the cock to slip out of her mouth, realizing the act of sucking turned her on, but a plastic cock couldn't really compare to the thrill of sucking a real one, Diane replied, "Yes, honey. Mommy is dying to feel your two dicks deep inside her cunt and asshole."

"Do you think we should bring her to the New Year's Eve party?" Christy asked her brother as she slid her cock back into her mother's mouth and face fucked her... plunging all six inches into her mouth.

"You're not serious?" Jeremy asked. Those parties were pretty wild... although perhaps not quite as wild as what had transpired between the three of them during the past twelve hours or so.

"Why not?" Christy asked. "Think of the number of times we've been offered crazy amounts of money to perform an incestuous act. That amount would double, or even triple, with our willing mother on hand."

"Yeah, but...." Jeremy began, even though he knew she was right. They'd been offered a hundred grand on a few occasions for having Christy blow him, for the siblings doing a 69 to, of course, their fucking each other. Until now, none of that had been on the table... but now... now... well....

"No buts," Christy said, as she roughly face fucked her Mom, the idea really turning her on, as was the opportunity to make a financial killing. "Plus, everyone will have signed NDA's before being allowed through the door, so the privacy thing is covered."

Diane listened, having no idea what her children were talking about except it had something to do with that wild party they'd mentioned earlier... but she was very, very curious.

"I guess," Jeremy said, still feeling a little tentative, and yet the idea was damn intriguing.

"It's not like we haven't witnessed any incest at these parties," Christy pointed out. The first time she'd watched some incest was at a lesbian gathering for the then governor of Massachusetts, and now President of the United States of America, where she saw lots of it: daughters eating out their mothers, she saw a couple of mothers on leashes being walked around like pets, and she'd even witnessed a triple-generation lesbian encounter. Since then, Christy had been invited to a few more of these women-only parties, and the idea of bringing her mother along to service the current President of the United States of America was very arousing... having serviced President Greene herself twice... once as the President, and once back when she was a Governor.

"True," Jeremy nodded his agreement, having seen a Mom getting fucked by her son, a dad fucking his twin daughters, a grandmother being fucked in the ass by her grandson, and a hot three-sisters-and-mother lesbian foursome at last year's New Year's Eve party.

"Then it's decided," Christy decreed, pulling out of her mother's mouth, saliva dripping off the cock and down her mother's chin.

"What's decided?" Diane asked.

"Do you recall that New Year's Eve party in Haubstadt we mentioned earlier, with celebrities from across the globe in attendance? Well we've just decided to bring you along," Christy said, pulling her mother up off her knees and kissing her passionately. When she broke the kiss, she explained, "As we mentioned, it's a sex party where everything goes, and I think perhaps, if the price is right, we three can put on a fun little incest show for all the guests."

"We can?" Diane asked, wondering which celebrities would be there.

"We can and we will," Christy nodded, "now go get onto the massage table, straddle your son, and ride his big dick."

"Oh yes, honey," Diane agreed, her pussy begging for dick. She quickly got off her knees, onto the massage table, slipping briefly, recovering, and then she straddled her son and dropped her pussy onto his dick.

"Ohhhh," Jeremy moaned, his mother dropping down so hard it knocked the wind out of him a little.

"Sorry, honey, but Mommy really needs your dick by now," Diane said, as she began riding her son as if this was her final sex act before her execution.

"Ride away, then," he said, paying rapt attention to her big tits bouncing all over the place as she really rode him.

Christy watched for a minute, enjoying the show, before she re-lubed her cock and climbed onto the massage table behind her mother.

"Oh fuck, I love your cock son, and I love this pot cunt thing," Diane moaned, as she felt pleasure coursing through her very being with every movement.

"And you'll love my cock too," Christy said, placing her hands on her mother's waist and stopping her aggressive movements.

"Are you going to double team Mommy now?" Diane asked playfully, as she looked back at her daughter, while she felt her son sucking on her left nipple and cupping both of her swaying tits.

"Oh, yes; we're going to rock your fucking world," Christy assured her, as she positioned her cock against her Mom's slightly gaped rosebud.

"Just shove your dick in my asshole, honey," Diane said, dying to discover what two dicks at once inside her felt like.

"I'm about to do just that," Christy said, and she slid the six-inch dick inside her Mom's free hole.

"Oooooooooh," Diane moaned as she sat on her son's cock while her asshole was also filled... the sensations in her pot-enhanced asshole sending thrilling waves of pleasure through her.

Jeremy progressed to the other nipple and worshipped his mother's tits. However he hadn't, even after all his sexual encounters, ever double-teamed a woman this way before, so he wasn't sure what to do.

"Fuck my ass, honey, fuck Mommy's asshole," Diane begged, once she felt her daughter's body resting against her backside.

Christy began fucking her Mom's ass, both of her hands on her mother's hips.

"Oh yes, harder, fuck Mommy's ass harder," Diane moaned, loving the feeling of having two dicks inside her... even if her son's real one was only resting balls deep in her pussy. Although his lips and tongue were worshipping her nipple, sending another wave of pleasure through her body.

"Will you be happy to be a double-penetrated incestuous ass slut in front of an audience, Mommy?" Christy asked, as she slammed into her mother.

"Oh yes, honey, I'm your bimbo three-hole fuck slut and your cunt-eating pet wherever and whenever you want me to be," Diane declared, willing to agree to anything in her state of pot-enhanced pleasure.

"I'll have you eating the cunts of politicians, movie stars and more," Christy promised. (She didn't mention she'd likely be going down on President Daphne Greene... she was saving that surprise for a timely blow-Mommy's-mind moment!)

"Sounds great! I'll eat every pussy you can place in front of me, suck every cock, and take any dick into my holes," Diane said, the rapture building inside her enhanced by the notion of her becoming a complete slut for anyone who wanted to use her.

"Oh yes, and you'll encounter so much dick," Christy said.

"In that case, a bukkake is one of my favourite fantasies," the mother admitted. The idea of taking a dozen or more loads all over her face and body was a real turn-on.

"That could definitely be arranged," Christy promised, recalling the sight of a very famous movie star offering herself as the target for a couple dozen loads at last year's party, including one from her brother.

"Do it," Diane moaned, as an orgasm was rising quickly.

"Fuck her too, big brother," Christy ordered.

"Okay," Jeremy's said, grasping her tits for anchorage as he began bucking up his hips.

"Mother fucker!" Diane screamed, as her son's cock reached new depths inside her pussy.

"Hey, we're both mother fuckers now, in every sense of the term," Christy pointed out with a chuckle, as she strove to time her brother's ass bucking to her own deep anal thrusting... and after a few awkward strokes, she fell into the perfect timing, and together they really double teamed their mother.

"Oh God, fuck, fuck, Jesus mother fucking Christ!" the once very religious mother babbled, as the two cooks slammed inside her, creating unbelievable pleasure as both of her holes burned with need and fiery lust.

Diane babbled, "Harder, fuck Mommy's holes harder!"

Both the son and daughter were sweating, as they fucked their mother's holes as deep and as hard as they could.

"Fuck Mommy's dirty asshole and her slut cunt with your big cocks," Diane jabbered, her orgasm by now only moments away.

"Come, you nasty incestuous cum slut," Christy demanded as her mother bounced around like a rag doll while she was fucked up from below and fucked down from behind.

"Ooooooooh, fuck!" Diane screamed, her orgasm finally erupting through her, which once again created a full-body cascade of pulsating pleasure that overwhelmed her very core, and she collapsed, her bountiful breasts planting themselves on either side of her son's face.

With her daughter still plundering her asshole, and her son's dick resting deep inside her cunt, her tits nearly suffocating him as well, and her orgasm ripping through her like a tornado touching down every few seconds to usurp all her energy, her eyes went wide when she heard a voice that wasn't hers... wasn't her daughter's... wasn't her son's.

"Diane! What on earth are you doing?" her younger sister Maggie gasped, having used her key to let herself in a minute ago... and had subsequently remained speechless in a stunned daze while she witnessed her sister having wild sex with Maggie's niece and nephew.

"Hi auntie, we're having a Merry Christmas, of course," Christy greeted, not slowing down at all from sodomizing her mother... the wicked idea of turning her hot aunt into a submissive slut popping into her head.

The end of part 2