All Comments on 'Mom's Three Weeks Off Pt. 03'

by Thomas_LM_Windsor

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
NesticNestic5 months ago

Wowww ... what a great story ... MORE than 5 stars ... So sensual, erotic, slow and with words very well picked. Please go on. Can't wait for more of your stories to come ... Thanks for sharing ..

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The author did not seem to describe pussy hair on page one, possibly I just missed it. But I was not going to read 10 pages total of a shaved pussy story / shaved mom story, if that was the case. I did not rate the story at all because it would be a rating of 1, for no pussy hair on a mom. A shaved pussy on a mom is not age appropriate (moms are 40+ years old), and they MOMS are NOT shaved found in stories like this. If the son wanted a shaved pussy, he would just go out with the first 18-year-old he came to, instead of getting in bed with what should have been a age appropriate "HAIRY MOM." Readers of mom stories are looking for a mature lady often over 40. they are not looking for SHAVED anything, with the usual chaffed razor burn; bumps, pimples, and boils having stubble and infected hairs growing out of them. That kind of story usually involves an 18-year-old female character. Moms SERIOUSLY do not look that (nasty with pus oozing pimples) way. Moms are BUSH, THICK BUSH, ABUNDANT BUSH, and often, HAIRY INNER THIGHS and LOWER ABDOMENS to the NAVEL when it grows there; with THICK, ENGORGED, SHINY CUNT LIPS, PROTRUDING FROM THAT SEXY MOUND OF HAIR. Possibly you should read A LOT MORE mom stories by other authors, before attempting to write any more. If I accidentally missed it, and if you did include an abundance of age-appropriate PUSSY HAIR someplace in our female character descriptions, I DO apologize. I just did not see any on page one, and I wasn't going to be so silly as to read an additional 9 pages of razor burn when other stories exist.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5 months between chapters? Not a chance.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More chapters more babies

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Totally awesome story! Has love and hot sex - a great combination. The beginning of the next chapter should lead off with him calling his mom by her name - as the man of the house would. Would love to see them plan a beach wedding in some exotic location, just as her baby bump begins to show. A nice gauzy white, shouderless wedding dress that shows her bump and they exchange vows. Keep going please!

redlion75redlion755 months ago

Just don't start swapping with the others.

OldDuffer65OldDuffer655 months ago

Amazing! Perhaps branch off into Ellie and her father’s story?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yes to Patrick and Ellie!

It would be fun to explore the double standard about the sexes, yes it is an act of liberation for a mature woman to get pregnant by her son..."It's HER body", right?

However, even the most feminist moms will think the dad a perverted child molester if the situation was reversed.

Yes, let's hear about Chelsea too.

But to be honest, realistic, one of the boys SHOULD have second thoughts...it's one thing for a honey high school teen to fantasize about his mom, but it's quite another for a college guy to resent being stuck at home with his older mom and screaming baby when there are nubile college girls available.

muskyboymuskyboy5 months ago

Really liked the story but it was just way too long, should have been 3 or 4 pages, max.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

First, ignore the haters. That was a fantastic story. Well timed, nicely incorporating the friendship with Chelsea and the prom scene was great. The final scene, culminating in the 'gift' was beautifully written. Frankly I wouldn't be put out if you ended the story there, it had a nice conclusion with all of the loose ends tied off. I read all 3 chapters in one sitting and it was a really great read.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One of the best stories I've read here in a long time. I couldn't wait to continue the story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Write more about Deborah and Jason, a ch 4, make appearances by Jimmy and Chelsea , and sure write about Ellie and Patrick but ALOT more of Deborah and Jason

OOAAOOAA5 months ago

FANTASTIC STORY!!!!!!! SUPER HOT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I wasn't into the part where the mother would tell her son...."watch your language please.." When a man is licking on his woman's pussy, and it is his pussy, and he whispers to his lover...."God, I love fucking your hot, wet pussy mom." she is now his lover and not his mother. I had a girlfriend once who I would whisper sweet nothing to. Things like..."Ummmm, let daddy fuck your little pussy baby." She put her hand over my mouth trying to silence me. We lasted about a month, and I ended it. I love talking nasty to my lover and I love it when she talks nasty to me.

I would love to hear back from women who either agree with me or disagree with me. Do you like it when your lover talks dirty to you or would you rather that your lover just keeps silence?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I just love your writing style. And the story is so hot. Please continue this series and definitely write about jimmy and ellie

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is amazing. Please keep this general theme going. No threesomes or other weirdness. Just unfettered love.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was brilliant lo e every word, so hot, sexy, erotic, but a sweet true love store a very special compelling love

Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Amazing job my friend, that was as professional a job that there every was, such great writting. A true romance and tender love story but so erotic and just damm hot! I can see this going on for many more chapters. maybe chelsea kicks her husband out and Deborah and jason all move in together and raise there babies and maybe there is some intaction with patrick and ellie so fucking hot!

Thank you so much

Marvin2017Marvin20175 months ago

Agree with muskyboy, this is getting long and tedious.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Such a beautiful story of the purest love.

Cactus99Cactus995 months ago

yes to Chelsea and Jimmy and yes to Ellie and her dad!!!!

maybe get deb to confront patrick or ellie or have deb and chelsea run into ellie at the mall or something, even invite them all over for dinner or bbq etc etc

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Do both of them!!! And great story

greenreadergreenreader5 months ago

Dear Mr. Thomas_LM_Windsor,

When you deliver, you really go all out guns blazing, eh? :-)

Let me finish reading the entire chapter (almost done) but what I saw blew me away. Such passion for writing, such quality pouring from the screen.

I can finally say to someone on Literotica that he is a master wordsmith. Yes. That's what you are. Thank you for showcasing your skill in this part of the erotic realm. Good times. Legendary some day but I hope not for a long, long time. Happy to have authors like you around.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow! Great job. Waited a long time for this but it was worth it.

I would love to see the Ellie and her dad plot play out. Also, it will interesting as the moms start to show their pregnancies. Those big bellies and big milk filled breasts can add a lot of excitement to the story. 🤪

rock6752rock67525 months ago

Do all three of the incestuous moms deliver at the same time at the same hospital?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I have really enjoyed this story line. I look forward to more. And yes include Chelsea and Jimmy along with Eliie and Patrick.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why are All three the same stories the same ? With the exception of a few word charges here and there.????

Loved the story though

NanographineNanographine5 months ago
Ellie and her Dad...

I think that would be a great story and would love to read it. Part 4 to Mom's Three Weeks Off?

mbaabdmbaabd5 months ago

How about a double date with Ellie and her dad.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I absolutely loved this story, so much that I couldn’t put it down. I literally binge-read all 3 chapters in their entirety for hours at a time. I read for so long and do late that several times I found myself blanking out so I forced myself to put it down for after a sleep. Then, picked it up right where I left off and continued my binge-reading. I loved it!!

Having said that, I feel I must include this. Certain parts made me tingle all over with lust and excitement but there were other times where I was left incomplete. For example:

1) the sons each knew about the other’s relationship with the mother. The Mother’s each knew about the other’s relationship with the son. But at no time was there a mention of this knowledge. I would have liked to see the Adult Mother’s sit down together and call the sons in to tell them full disclosure. In front of everyone, Debra tells Jason about Chelsea and Jimmy. And Chelsea tells Jimmy about Debra and Jason. Remember, neither Chelsea or Debra knows that the boys were aware of each others relationship. It would be a burden lifted for each couple to be able to interact playfully and freely in front of the other then It could have ended in an all night fuck fest with Debra and Jason in the main bedroom and Chelsea and Jimmy in the spare.

2) Chelsea advised Debra to be more commanding. Chelsea told her how she did with Jimmy and he loved being ordered around. Debra had the perfect opportunity to do just that the day Jason skipped out of school the afternoon. She sent him to his room with no sex and made him do homework. Upon reporting to her that he completed his work, I expected her to tell him that his punishment has not even started. She could have said, “Jason, come over here and kneel at the foot of mommy’s bed. The she could have scoot down with her legs dangling and her pussy inches away from his face a commanded him not to move a muscle until she said so. Then she could have masturbated right in front of him, talking to herself the whole time. “When Jason acts up we both gets punished. I should be having his huge cock inside of me right now” etc. and then once this dynamic started, she could keep it up on occasion ordering him to perform instead of asking would you like to.

3) some comments felt she should have switched from mommy to Debra as he became her lover. I do not feel this way. Every time she uses “mommy” it validates the truth in their relationship and it seems to make them both get hotter. Stay with mommy

4) calling it a dick at first is ok. But once she gets stuffed with it, I felt she should have switched to cock. She was thinking cock, she should have started using that word as it is a more manly, term for his phallus, and more naughty for people sexually charged as they were.

5) I didn’t mind her saying watch your language. It really didn’t mean anything other than an opportunity for her to remind him of her motherly role when he was fucking. It kind of was her only attempt at dominance which I feel they both needed to maintain the mother/son dynamic which this whole relationship was based on and which made it unique and exciting.

6) I was disappointed that no details were given about Chelsea’s talk with Pete. That could have been a whole chapter of Peter being cuckolded by his son. That would have been smoking hot to watch unfold.

7) I was waiting for the anal play. That could have unfolded the second time he wanted to fuck her but didn’t have a condom. He would have ripped that ass apart and he would have been somewhere no one has been before him. They both could have lost a cherry that day. And she could have come to the realization that she actually enjoyed it after a while. But after that, with the ass being sore, it could have been back to the oussy and then the baby discussions could have began at that point.

These were just some things going through my mind and by me posting them was in no way intended to be complaints or criticisms, just my thought and fantasy’s. Again, I Loved loved loved this story and I am now following you to read everything you got!!!

cbsteel87cbsteel875 months ago

I'd definitely love to hear the stories of the other couples too. Especially Ellie's. Can't wait to see what you write next

Dougie4inchCuckDougie4inchCuck5 months ago

Regarding Ellie and her dad: I would have enjoyed them NOT being in a relationship while seated at a table with two other mommy/son couples who obviously were. Instead, Ellie and dad were a “normal” father/ daughter whose wife/mother passed away unexpectedly. As a result they depended on each other for grief support. Their close “bond” harbored underlying feelings that both kept in check until this prom where they met two other couple unafraid to express their taboo feelings for each other. This prom experience pulled out all stops and left each of them trying to figure out if the other felt the same way. An entire storyline could involve the process of how they eventually took the chance and let each other know their desires and then acted on it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The Ellie and Father story would be a nice fuller. It would be nice for Ellie to be pregnant and run into pregnant Deborah and Chelsea shopping in town. But stay with Deborah and Jason and Chelsea and Jimmy. Expand on the relationship of Deborah and Chelsea, And how the four of them help each other through being pregnant. You could also move the timeline along to after the first babies are born.

What was the deal Chelsea made with her husband?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I would enjoy the other mom son couple and the father and daughter pair and how these groups interact with each other.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Next mums swap sons 😂😂😂👍

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Next moms swap sons I think @?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I would like to see more with momma g.o.a.t. Maybe when Deborah is preparing to start nursing she gets some tips from pam on how to milk. God that would be hot

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ellie and Patric! The Electra complex is just as prevalent, if not more so, as the Oedipus complex. No reason to dodge stories showcasing it.

4095113814095113814 months ago

It's a good story. I think the taboo of incest is to get married and have children, so that the taboo feelings can bear fruit. yum-yum

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story and good writing, but I must point out what I consider to be a mistake. You constantly refer to Deborah as "the mother". To me it makes her impersonal.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Way too long and too repetitive

FutaloveadickedFutaloveadicked3 months ago

Love this story.please continue . The idea of Ellie and his father is fantastic. Would love to see all 3 stories come together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

really keep it up cant wait for them to try to get pregnant again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

He needs to propose to his Deborah and have a nice beach ceremony on some tropical island. Then we must read about the arrival of her baby bump and the fun with it.

409511381409511381about 1 month ago

He needs to propose to his Deborah and hold a pleasant beach ceremony on a tropical island. Then we must know the news of her pregnancy and the fun.Don't want others, as long as the mother and son are happy.

01Timber6701Timber67about 1 month ago

This needs an other chapter or and epilogue for the unanswered questions in this. First what happened with Chelsea and her husband?? A Jason going to college??

4⭐️

WildErotica69WildErotica6929 days ago

This needs another chapter for sure, would love to read about them getting married, his mom having his babies and feeding both the babies and him while she takes it hard and long

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Can't get for the story to continue I can't wait to read about Jason drinking Deborahs milk for him to take her anal virginity, using toys and ducking her while she is pregnant, I hope all his kids end up being girls so Deborah and listen to them all call him daddy and then Deborah calling him daddy in the bedroom, I think we got enough of Jimmy and Chelsea so they don't need to be continued but would love more mother and son stories especially if it includes multiple women and the mom fucking the 1 son.

JTSFTJTSFT11 days ago

Please, how will they pull getting married and what will Jason do for college and/or work? Lots of babies and pregnant sex. Ellie and dad definitely! Jimmy and Chelsea at least the ins n outs of arrangement with father

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Please, whoever is hiding behind the author's pen, how many times can you use the word 'INSTINCTUALLY', in the one story?

FFS, did you get a new thesaurus for your birthday?

You've definitely overdosed on the adverbs and adjectives, to the extent that your story quickly became very fucking monotonous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_LM_Windsor@Thomas_LM_Windsor
Readers, I just uploaded Mom's Three Weeks Off Pt. 03. It should be online in a couple of days time. I will work on Momma GOAT Chapter 11 next. I may start working on a new story as well. Thanks for being patient!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES