Mom's Three Weeks Off Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason grunted but refused to say anything. Instead, he started slowly peppering his mother's smooth flesh with soft kisses. Deborah sighed happily and let her son continue. Jason slowly made his way up his mother's stomach and began kissing the underside of her hanging boobs. He hummed in contentment as his lips finally found one of her nipples.

Deborah moaned and leaned back in the bed, pulling Jason down with her. Looking over at the clock, the mother saw 5 minutes had passed. "Hrrrrnn," She grunted in frustration. "We need to get up sweetie. We don't have time for this this morning. And you need to get to school for your exam." Jason took a moment to release his mother's nipple which Deborah admittedly lamented.

"My exam isn't until 9 mom... I can be... a bit late... today," he said between more peppered kisses.

"Oh Jason..." Deborah moaned as he trapped her other nipple and sucked gently.

Ten minutes later and Jason was sitting up in the bed with his mother sitting in his lap; his cock buried deep in her warm gooey pussy. Deborah rocked her hips as she clung to her son's shoulders, her hands roaming over his muscled back. Looking at the clock, she saw that Jason was indeed going to be late for school.

Over the past day, Deborah had had many moments when Jason's cock was buried deep inside of her where she felt like a terribly naughty mommy. Now, while she fucked her son and made him late for his classes, she felt deliciously bad. Mothers were NOT supposed to fuck their sons, and especially not fuck them so much that they made them late for class. But Deborah knew, now that she had started she could never stop. She could never forget the feeling of Jason seeding her, and she could now never live without it.

Tilting Jason's face up towards her, Deborah kissed her son fiercely, pushing her tongue past his lips and letting her drool pool in his mouth. Jason moaned and bucked his hips up into his mother, making Deborah squeal through the kiss as his cockhead bounced against her cervix eliciting a jolt of pleasure.

"I love you so much mom!" Jason groaned once they parted lips. He buried his head in her neck and inhaled her scent deeply. "I love you sooooo fucking much... Oh my god do I love you," he moaned as he grabbed her hips and rocked her on his cock, stirring up her insides.

It was at moments like these, with her little boy professing his love and clinging to her so fiercely that she felt like she was the best mommy in the whole fucking world. There was no feeling that even came close to the love and maternal protection she felt for her son as he professed his love while being held so safely in the pussy he had come from. It just felt so right that the life she had created had returned to his proper home, her. Now she could definitely understand why Chelsea had let Jimmy impregnate her. It was just... meant to be!

"Mmmmmm Mommy loves you too baby..." Deborah husked as she jerked her hips back and forth, rubbing her clit on Jason's bush. "And mommy loves your cock too sweetie..." she whispered as she bit his ear, making her son moan. "I can't believe... That I created such a wonderfully handsome boy... And such a perfect cock," Deborah grunted out as she started bouncing up and down her son's long pole, her feet planted firmly on the bed, her leg muscles flexing as she worked to bring her son to orgasm, the time completely forgotten.

"Do you like Mommy's pussy sweetie?" Deborah asked in a cutesy voice as she settled back down on her son's hips and swirled her own in little circles, getting Jason's rigid pulsing pole to stir up her insides in the best way.

"My god mom..." Jason grunted, his eyes squinting with pleasure. "Your pussy is perfect... just so perfect... I was made to be inside of you mom... I don't ever want to go another day without your pussy." Deborah whimpered, her eyes fierce and raked her nails along her son's chest.. She could feel her orgasm approaching, and it felt like it was going to be a big one.

"Yea? You like the pussy that you came from baby... you like being inside of mommy?" Even though she had just discovered it recently, Deborah fucking loved the dirty mommy-son talk between the two of them. And she loved babying her sweet boy with her mommy pussy. He was such a good young man, and he deserved it.

"Rnnnngh!" Jason's face was getting red, and Deborah felt her heart racing, the blood pounding in her ears; she was sure she was all splotchy red too. "Your pussy is mine, mom! I was born from it... No one else... has any claim to it... And I'm going to spend!... The rest of my life!... Showing youuuuuuuu!"

Deborah shrieked as her body spasmed in orgasm. Jason's words had thrown her far over the edge and her legs shook uncontrollably as she shuddered through ecstasy. Her hands shook and her fingers clenched and unclenched, her nails trying to find purchase on Jason's slippery skin as her hips bucked wildly and her pussy spasmed through fast clenches.

"Fffffffuuuck. Mommmmmyyy!" Jason wailed as he began to spew his morning load into his mother's hot throbbing womb.

Deborah's eyes opened wide then rolled back as she felt Jason begin shooting his thick, hot load up into her. She clung to him all the more fiercely and raked deep lines down his shoulders as her breath left her in a hollow croak of pleasure.

Jason's orgasm ended first since his spitting cock kept Deborah in rolling waves of ecstasy, the sensations moving through her body like warm waves of electricity. Finally, her body slowly twitching with pleasure, Deborah felt her body relax in exhausted relief. Resting her head on her son's shoulder, the mother caught her breath, her mouth hanging open and her hot breath warm on Jason's skin.

"Holy shit mom... That was one hell of an orgasm." Jason said as he gulped in air, his arms around his mother's waist and his hands full of her supple ass, which was too big to grab all of it. Deborah moaned and rocked her hips, loving the feeling of her son's softening cock still sheathed nice and safe inside of her. Right where he belonged, deep inside of his mommy.

Pulling back, she frowned at him adorably. "Language mister," she admonished him as she squeezed her pussy for emphasis. Jason breathed in deeply.

"Sorry mom," he whispered. He was having difficulty understanding when he could swear and when he could not. It seemed that while his cock was in his mother it was sometimes okay, but like right now, apparently, he had gone too far. He was going to have to continue to monitor the situation.

Looking over her son's shoulder, Deborah saw that it was almost half past eight. "Shit!" She hissed as she quickly clambered off of her son, his cock plopping out of her with a messy noise and a ton of leaking cum. Scrambling off of the bed, she went to grab her clothes. Jason took the time to admire the sight of his heavy load leaking out of her pussy as she scrambled to the edge of the bed. He continued to lie still, not moving except for his eyes as they followed the sight of his white load leaking out of her swollen lips to slide down her thighs now that she was standing up and gravity helped pull his load out of her. Thinking of that, he frowned, sad that his sperm didn't have time to soak in her womb.

Turning around, Deborah caught Jason looking and blushed while she frowned. Picking up her son's clothes, she threw them at him and told him to quickly hop in the shower. "Sweetie," She began in her no-nonsense mothering tone that had always been reserved for when Jason was misbehaving badly. "I know you like watching mommy naked, but you're going to miss your test, and I'm not letting you fail this. So please, get in the shower now!"

Jason was already closing the door to the bathroom by the time Deborah finished, her tone promising future levels of anger magnitudes greater if he didn't listen immediately.

Ten minutes later, and mother and son were in the car, driving to his school. Thankfully, it was a rather short drive. As his mom was turning onto the school's street, Jason looked at Deborah. Her hair was all messy, it was clear she hadn't showered from the smell of sex in the car, and her firm concentration as she focused on the road, all enchanted Jason in ways he hadn't known possible. That, and the knowledge that she was driving with a ton, like a TON, of his sperm safely swimming in her womb. She looked, no, she WAS, a goddess of beauty and fertility.

Smiling lovingly, Jason reached across the seat and squeezed his mom's thigh. She glanced over at him and smiled back, some of the stress melting off of her face now that she knew he was going to make his test in time. "You smell... really sexy mom," Jason ventured tentatively. Knowing she wasn't happy with his earlier appreciation of her body, but thinking that now that he wasn't going to miss anything, he felt he could safely express his appreciation of her goddess like beauty. "And you look... radiant mom," he added, his voice sounded considering and wondering, conveying his sincerity.

Deborah felt taken aback by her son's words. So conflicting but complimentary! The first made her blush for the knowledge that he was mentioning how she smelled of sex! The sex they, mother and son, had had together! It reminded her of just how naughty of a mommy she had been, almost making her straight A son miss a test just so that she could feel him inside of her longer. But then, his mention of her glowing radiance, which she positively knew must be coming out of her because she felt like the sun. As she thought of radiance coming out of her, Deborah felt a large gloop of her son's cum leak out of her pussy into her already ruined panties.

Deborah could fucking feel her body humming with pleasure as she happily pulled into the school parking lot, dropping off her baby boy so he wouldn't be late while she sat there leaking his sperm into her panties. What would the other mother's think if they knew she was carrying her son's spunk in her pants, and that she fucking loved it as she felt it slowly leaking out and causing her thighs to slide together in a slimy mess.

"My gosh sweetie... I don't know what to say... But thank you," Deborah said as she turned to her son, his face closer than appropriate.

"You don't have to say anything mom," Jason whispered as he leaned in.

"Baby, we should-nnngh!" Deborah was cut off as her son attacked her lips. She offered no resistance but rather leaned into her son, kissing him and bringing him in closer with a hand behind his neck.

After a few seconds, Deborah realized where she was and pulled away, looking out the car for any strangers. She saw one student walking away, but their back was to the car. Had they seen?! Oh goodness, what was she doing.

"You have to get out of here sweetie! Goodluck on your test! Mommy loves you and have a nice day!" Deborah said in a rush as she pushed her son out of the car.

"Umm-Okay. Love you too mom!" Jason said, still seemingly dazed from the kiss. "See you after school!" He said with a cheeky grin. Deborah rolled her eyes but her teeth came through her lips in a small smile as she pulled out and drove away.

As she was driving the route back to her house, Deborah thought of Jason's words. She sniffed the air and was faintly rewarded with the musky scent her son had been talking about. Blushing, the mother hesitantly drew a hand away from the steering wheel and snaked it down into her sweatpants. She bit her lip as her finger pads gently touched her sensitive lips. The mother moaned involuntarily as she felt her fingers slide through her and her sons mixed gooey spend. Pulling her hand out of her panties, Deborah sniffed her fingers and was blasted with the scent of her and her son's coupling. Taking a deep breath to calm her racing pulse, Deborah daintily licked her fingers clean and placed her hand back on the wheel.

As she continued to drive, she kept glancing at her shiny fingertips, knowing why they shone was such a turn on! Chelsea had been right, there was something absolutely magical about having your son's cum in you. Then, all of a sudden remembering her friend she had blown off for the last day, Deborah slammed on the breaks and pulled over to the side of the road. "Oh shit! Chelsea!" She muttered as she searched for her phone.

Finding it, Deborah dialed her friend and took a turn to head to the Bywater's house. The phone kept on ringing until Chelsea's sweet voice came on with the voicemail recording. "I'm sure she'll be home," Deborah mumbled to herself as she turned onto the Bywater's street.

Pulling up to their house however, Deborah was a bit taken aback. Chelsea's car wasn't in the driveway, but her husband's, Pete's car, was; there was also another parked car that Deborah didn't recognize.

Furrowing her brown in question, Deborah pulled her car back around and parked off on a side street. Getting out of the car and placing her keys in her purse, Deborah walked to the Bywater's house, her mind racing with possibilities. "Could Pete be so brazen as to cheat on Chelsea in their own home? No, no. Much more likely that he was just having a friend over or some kind of home meeting... but maybe." She thought to herself.

Deciding to gather more information first, Deborah snuck around the back of the house. She knew that the Bywater's had large windows at the back of the house overlooking their large backyard. Chelsea loved natural light and had insisted on having a house with big windows. Using that to her advantage, Deborah snuck around, managing to stay out of sight from within.

When she spotted Pete and another man in the house she ducked quickly. After a moment where she caught her breath and calmed her racing pulse, Deborah pulled herself together. "What are you doing Deborah!?" She whispered fiercely to herself. "Pete's just having a work meeting most likely... But at his house? And Chelsea did say something was off... Just one more look!" She thought silently. Pulling her phone out and keeping it in her hand, Deborah peeked back up.

This time, she got a better view of pete and his male guest. The young man looked strikingly familiar, and it took Deborah a moment before she registered who it was. It was Chelsea's oldest daughter, Samantha's husband, Rick. He was an average sized man, with ginger hair, and a recognizable scattering of freckles across his face.

Deborah let out a sigh of relief. She supposed Samantha must be home visiting and that was her and her husband's car in the driveway. Moving to head out, realizing she had made a mistake, Deborah paused and gasped as she got one last glance.

Peter and Rick were now making out! Deborah stood, dumbfounded, her jaw practically on her friend's flower beds as she watched her best friends husband cheat on her with their daughter's husband. The reality of the situation finally registering in her brain, Deborah quickly held up her phone and took a couple of quick pictures.

As she did, Peter and Rick moved about the house, their hands removing the other's clothes. Switching to video, Deborah took a rather damming short video clip that left no mistake as to who the two individuals were.

Her heart racing a million miles a minute, Deborah furtively rushed underneath the windows and down the street to hop in her car, immediately start the engine, and peel off for her home a few streets down. As she breathed deeply, her blood pounding in her ears, Deborah felt heartache for her dear friend. Oh, how was she going to tell Chelsea!? She asked herself hopelessly.

-

A few hours later and Deborah checked her convo with Chelsea nervously. Her friend was on her way over to talk after seeing Deborah's missed call. Deborah had said the news was important but was unwilling to say anything else until her friend arrived. Deborah had a lot to tell Chelsea about her own situation with Jason, but she felt she needed to tell her about Pete's adultery first. What an absolute bastard! Not only cheating on such a wonderful woman but ruining his own daughter's marriage as well! The man was going to pay for his sins, that Deborah knew for a fact as she clenched her fists in empathetic anger for her friend.

Just then, her doorbell rang. Deborah was startled, but she quickly stood up and smoothed out her skirt, walking briskly to the door. She had showered and changed after dropping Jason off at school. She had been surprised by how cummy she was. Even after hopping out of the shower, she still leaked her son's cum. Thankfully, she was wearing a pair of snug cotton panties which were very absorbent.

Opening up the front entrance, Deborah placed a forced smile onto her face and greeted her friend. "Good morning Chelse!" Deborah tried to sound chipper.

"Good morning Deb!" Chelsea offered warmly; her smile as bright as the cloudless summer day outside. She stepped into her friend's house and gave Deborah a big hug. Deborah hugged her friend back, but she couldn't keep the tension out of her shoulders.

Pulling back, Chelsea looked up at her friend with concern. "Is everything alright Deb?" Chelsea asked concerned.

"I-I have something I need to show you Chelse," Deborah said gravely. Chelsea's eyebrows furrowed together seriously, but she nodded her head and followed her friend into her living room. Deborah sat down on the couch carefully and patted the seat next to her, on which Chelsea placed her tight perky butt slowly.

"What's the matter Deb?" Chelsea asked slowly as Deborah clutched her phone in her hand.

"After I tried to call you this morning, I-I went by your house to share some good news with you... But when I arrived, I noticed Pete's car in your driveway with another I didn't recognize."

Chelsea's face had grown concerned as Deborah spoke, but as she clued into the situation and the assumption her friend had made about an unrecognized car, the worry left her face and she laughed.

"Oh, that! Don't worry about that Deb. Rick was just coming by the house to pick up some of Samantha's old things. I was out doing some shopping and Pete hadn't left for work yet, deciding to go in late. I don't think anything nefarious was happening," Chelsea offered with a giggle.

But as she looked at her friend's understanding crestfallen face, Chelsea knew something was wrong.

"W-Why. Why do you bring it up Deb?" Chelsea asked tentatively, a cold hand of fear slowly wrapping around her heart.

Deborah didn't say anything, but merely unlocked her phone and handed it over to Chelsea.

Reaching out with a trembling hand, Chelsea grabbed her friend's phone. Her jaw clenched and her hand shook around the phone as she looked at a clear photo of her husband and her son in law making out in her living room. Swiping, Chelsea flinched as she saw more and more pics of her husband's adultery. She felt blows to her heart as if she had been physically hit. When she got to the video, she couldn't take anymore, and she dropped the phone from weak fingers as she began to sob.

Immediately Deborah rushed across the couch and wrapped her friend in a fierce hug. Chelsea gratefully clung to her friend and sobbed into her shoulder as Deborah rocked her soothingly, telling her that everything was going to be alright.

"W-w-Whyyyy!?" Chelsea wailed as she clung to her friend, tears streaming down her face to soak Deborah's blouse. "W-why Rick... D-Deosn't he see... what he's going to do... to our family!?" Chelsea wailed out her sorrow as her friend held her close. Deborah held onto her friend, being a rock physically as she was unable to answer any of her friend's questions. She continued to rock Chelsea and whisper words of encouragement and love.

After a long time, Chelsea stopped sobbing, and just lay in her friend's arms, so thankful for Deborah's support.

Slowly pulling away and wiping her tears, her light mascara smudged and smeared, Chelsea smiled with trembling lips at her friend. "T-Thank you Deb. I know it couldn't have been easy for you... But thank you for telling me... Thank you for showing me what he truly is."