Mom's Too Damned Smart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pursed her lips and her brow knitted. I chewed my lip nervously. Then it hit me; she'd figured out I must be seeing a teacher, but none of my teachers that semester fit the bill. Two of them were male teachers, and the women were all much older than me. In fact, most of them were older than my mom. I shook my head, drawing her attention back to my face.

"Mom, I promised," I reminded her. "Please don't ask me any more."

"Of course, dear," she replied with a smile.

She looked just a little too pleased with herself, and I narrowed my eyes. For once, I allowed my eyes to explore her sexy body freely. Mom sucked in a surprised breath, but I didn't stare at her too intently or for too long. At that range, the fabric was harder to see through and thus was less revealing. When I looked back up at her face, I cleared my throat.

"Was this your plan all along?" I asked. My voice was quiet but intense. "Did you pick out this outfit to show off your sexy body and distract me, so I would admit who I was seeing?"

"No," she protested softly, shaking her head. "I've worn this outfit plenty of times before, and it was never a problem for you."

"Really?" I asked, cocking my head. "You wore it with this bra and panty set?" She nodded, and I shook my head. "I can't believe I didn't notice," I mumbled absently.

My eyes drifted down to her obvious hard nipples, and I licked my lips before I realized I was doing it. Mom turned slightly in her seat so that she was facing me more directly and cleared her throat, drawing my attention back to her face. She was slightly flushed.

"Well, you certainly never looked at me like that before," she said. There was a wicked gleam in her eye when she added, "I wonder how you'll respond to my really sexy outfits."

I gulped and had to wonder what sort of scandalous lingerie she had stored up, in that closet she always kept locked.

"I'll probably come in my pants," I whispered.

Then I realized to my horror that I had actually said that out loud--to my mother! I felt my face getting hot as I blushed furiously, but she laughed merrily and put her hand on my cheek.

"Oh, baby, you just made my whole week," she chuckled. Then she sighed and looked down at my lap, feasting her eyes on the obvious hard-on in my shorts. "She's a lucky woman," she sighed.

Her hand slid down from my cheek, over my chest, and she jerked it back just before it would have settled onto the bulge of my cock. She licked her lips several times and muttered, "Sorry."

"It's okay, Mom," I assured her.

Her eyes shot up to meet mine, and she shook her head. Her incredible tits shook when she did that, and there was no way I could possibly not look at them.

"It's not okay, Billy," she whispered.

She struggled to her feet, but then the front of her sexy little nightie parted and I let out an unconscious whine. The thick, wet lips of her pussy were completely exposed, and the drenched little strip of her panties was pulled up tightly between them. Mom reached down to grab the hem of the nightie and push it down to cover herself, but that pressed her breasts together, making them even more prominent right there in front of my face.

"I shouldn't be doing this. I'm your mother," she whispered. She licked her lips nervously and we were looking right into each other's eyes when she continued, "I shouldn't be teasing you like this, shouldn't be staring at your hard cock, and I sure as hell shouldn't be imagining--"

She snapped her mouth shut and shook her head. I realized she had lost the calculating edge that she normally had. When she had said that last part, she really hadn't meant to say it out loud. However, I had to grin. It reminded me of the way I had blurted out that I would probably come in my pants if she paraded around in sexy lingerie.

"Well, I'm glad you think this is funny," Mom huffed.

It was obvious she wasn't really mad; she was being mildly sarcastic and I'm sure she could see the humor in the situation as I did. I shook my head and smiled at her, and after a few seconds she smiled back at me.

"It's just..." I sighed and shook my head again, trying to think how to express my thoughts clearly. I had a wry grin on my face when I looked at her face and said, "None of this would have happened if you weren't so damned smart. Nobody else suspects a thing. After you confronted me about it, I was trying like crazy to figure out what had clued you in. I stood in the bathroom and stared at my reflection, thinking there must be something I hadn't noticed. Then I took off my pants and my shirt and checked over every square inch, thinking one of her hairs must have gotten stuck to my clothes, or something.

"After all that careful inspection turned up nothing, I was still incredibly focused on little details. It was why I noticed that both of my friends got turned on when I told them I needed to talk to you. There was nothing obvious about it, except that I was looking so closely I couldn't miss it."

I shook my head as I recalled walking into her bedroom.

"I wondered why they would be so turned on thinking about my mom, but that made me wonder if you were having sex with them. I hadn't noticed any evidence that I had been sneaking around with this 'older woman' so I imagined you might be projecting your own guilt onto me--that you had just guessed I was fooling around when you were the one doing it."

"I would never do that," she said softly. She still looked unbelievably sexy just standing there and shaking her head. Her arousal was obvious. "No offense, Billy. Your friends are cute, but I can't even imagine I would want to have sex with them."

Our eyes locked, and then I finally got it. I swallowed heavily.

"But you can imagine having sex with me?" I whispered.

She bit her lip, and, after a moment, nodded slowly.

I picked up the folding chair and closed it up, just to have something to do. My mind struggled to process what that guilty nod implied, but I was struggling just as mightily not to picture what it would be like. Those conflicting thoughts made it difficult to think clearly at all, so I folded up the chair and put it away. When I turned around I saw my mother still standing in the same spot, staring at my boner as it waved around in my shorts.

Her hands still held the bottom edge of her nightie, but she was pushing down on it so hard that it was stretching the fabric. It made her breasts even more visible, which in turn made my dick even harder. I shook my head and blew out a breath, just to will myself to stop staring.

"Mom," I said softly, once again drawing her eyes up to meet mine, "If you keep tugging your nightgown down like that, you're going to tear it."

She let out a shaky, breathy little laugh as she released that bottom hem, but then she sighed.

"Damn," she muttered, "I've stretched it out already." She frowned and pulled the material out from her body, and I swallowed as the bottom hem lifted into the air and exposed her pussy once again. "I hope it isn't ruined," she added, dropping the fabric and letting it settle over her body.

Her eyes flared open when she looked at my crotch, and then she let out a little giggle and pointed. I groaned when I looked down and saw that wet patch where the head of my cock was drooling pre-cum into my shorts.

"It isn't--I didn't--" I stammered in protest.

"I know," she replied with a smile.

She turned and walked out of my bedroom, and I managed not to groan out loud when I saw the tight globes of her ass cheeks peeking out from the bottom of her nightie. They bobbed in and out of view with each step, but she was out of my room and out of sight after only five of those steps. I counted silently to ten, and then let out a groan of pure horniness.

I don't think I've ever been more turned on in my life. My hands trembled visibly when I reached for my waistband to push those shorts down my legs. My boner sprang out of them and waved around in front of me, and it looked absolutely enormous. The tip glistened wetly, until I picked up those shorts and wiped it clean. I shook all over as the fabric swirled over that sensitive flesh.

I took one step toward my laundry hamper and froze, whipping my head to the left.

"Oh, damn," Mom groaned from the doorway. "It's even bigger than I thought."

"Mom!" I gasped, reflexively covering my boner with the shorts in my hands.

"I'm sorry, baby," she cooed, stepping into my room once again. Her hips swayed as she approached. "I got halfway to my bedroom. Then I realized I really wanted to see your dick. I knew you'd be taking off your shorts, knew you weren't wearing underwear underneath them. I could hear you sliding them down your legs, and then I felt like I simply had to see it."

I moaned softly but didn't resist as she pulled my hands away from my body. My mother licked her lips and stared at my grotesquely swollen shaft. It was so hard that it was pointing upward slightly. My breath shot out of my nostrils in surprise when she reached down and wrapped her fingers around it. She looked into my eyes once again and her voice was soft and breathy when she spoke.

"Do you know why I had to see it, Billy?"

"No," I whispered.

"I wanted to be able to picture it clearly," she explained in that same soft voice. "I knew I was going to go to my room, tear these clothes off my body, and play with my horny pussy. I knew I would be thinking about you when I did it, and I wanted to picture this--" she glanced down at my dick throbbing in her hand, giving it a squeeze, "--when I did. You understand, don't you?"

I nodded, breathing heavily. She gave me a loving smile then and leaned up onto her tiptoes to kiss me gently on the lips. Her hand began gently stroking me as she continued.

"I realized it would be the same for you. As turned on as you are, there would be no way you could fall asleep until you took care of this. You'd be thinking about me, and probably feeling guilty about it."

I nodded, but wondered, When did she have time to think this up? The five seconds it took her to walk back to my doorway? As I looked into her eyes, I knew that was the case. She had spent those five seconds thinking about me, my dick, how horny she was--we both were--and...

My eyes shot open as my mind followed her train of thought, even as her hand started stroking me more insistently. I licked my lips and thought, ...and rationalizing coming into my room, looking at my dick, taking it in her hand... I saw the loving expression in her eyes. Unlike me, she was not haunted by guilt. She had managed to rationalize not only what she was doing now, but also what she was going to do next.

I would have spent days--if not weeks--struggling to come up with lame excuses to try to see her sexy body again. I would have been wracked by guilt for doing it, until I managed to rationalize this taboo attraction. Mom had worked through it all in seconds.

"So...now what?" I croaked.

She smiled at me and gave my sensitive shaft another squeeze, making me shiver. She released my dick and pulled my shorts from my grasp.

"Now you should lie down and get comfortable," she replied. "I'll get rid of these for you."

I kept my eyes on her as I slid back into my bed, and felt my eyes shoot open wide when she held my shorts to her face. She groaned as soon as she took a deep whiff of the wet spot in my shorts before tossing them into my hamper, and then I gulped and watched her slide her thong down her shapely legs. Her back was to me and I could clearly see her sexy butt, her glistening pussy, and even the plump little ring of her asshole when she bent over like that.

She dropped that tiny thong into my hamper and turned to fix me with a sexy smile. Then she was sliding into my bed, between my legs, and her hand once again wrapped around the base of my pulsing shaft. She feasted her eyes on my hard-on for a few seconds before her eyes locked with mine.

"You know you're not supposed to have sex with any of your teachers, right?"

I nodded and she nodded in response. Then her fist slowly slid up the length of my shaft and back down.

"Even though it's consensual, you know how much trouble she would be in if anyone ever found out," she continued. She shook her head. "It wouldn't just cost her this job, Billy, she would lose her career. No school would ever hire a teacher who has sex with her students--even if you are eighteen."

I swallowed and nodded again, but her eyes widened and her hand stopped in the middle of my shaft.

"It is consensual, isn't it?" she asked. "You both want it, right? She's not blackmailing you into--"

"Oh, no, it's consensual," I quickly replied. "She started it, but at the time she didn't even realize I was a student at the school."

Mom smiled thinly as she resumed stroking my shaft, and I realized I had once again admitted way too much. Oh, I knew she had already worked out in her head that I was having sex with one of my teachers, but I had just admitted it out loud. It didn't feel like she had manipulated me into revealing what I had, but it worried me.

"Mom," I said softly, "Please don't do anything to hurt her. I know you could easily figure out who she is and have her fired. If you do something like that..." I shook my head. The smile fell from her face and she looked somber when I whispered, "I would never forgive myself."

"I would never hurt you like that, baby," she assured me softly. "I just wanted to be sure. If anyone caught the two of you, she would be the one to suffer for it. People would just assume you were a horny 18-year-old guy who didn't know any better. They wouldn't forgive her."

I bit my lip as her hand squeezed and stroked me more insistently.

"So, you're going to be extra careful, for her sake," she continued. "It's going to be up to you to stop her sometimes, when she wants to do something particularly dangerous." She looked thoughtful for a moment and added, "Like if she wants to have sex in a public place, or on the school campus, you really need to stop--oh!"

I bit my lip, and she could read my guilty expression.

"Billy!' she hissed. "I thought you were smarter than that! Good God, I'm surprised the whole school doesn't know."

I managed not to blurt out a reply for once. Instead I took a slow, deep breath and thought before I replied carefully.

"We've been careful, Mom," I replied in a measured, deliberate tone. "Nobody suspects a thing, and we haven't done it often. When we did, we made sure we scouted out the area first. Almost half the time we've called it off when it looked too risky."

"Damn," Mom groaned, staring at the head of my cock, "I'll bet that was so intense."

She licked her lips again and I could feel her hot breath on my throbbing boner when she blew it out. Her voice was quiet but intense when she spoke.

"Does she suck your dick for you, baby? I'll bet she does. I bet she loves filling her mouth with your thick, hard cock." She stared hungrily at my dick the entire time, not looking at me to answer her question. Her eyes finally flitted back up to mine. "Does she ever tell you she feels guilty about what she's doing with you?" she whispered.

I finally stopped staring at my mother's impossibly sexy, lustful face and looked up toward the ceiling. I blew out a long breath as I thought about it, and then shook my head.

"No, Mom," I replied. "She just wishes we didn't have to sneak around like we do."

She nodded and looked thoughtful as her hand slowly stroked its way up and down my shaft three more times. Then her lips turned up in a soft smile. This time, she had been looking at my face instead of my dick.

"It's not enough for you, is it Billy?" she asked softly. When I looked confused, she added, "You're a horny 18-year-old guy. You probably need sexual release two or three times a day. I'm sure it's amazing when the two of you get together, but that's--what?--once or twice a week?"

I gave her a thin smile and shook my head, letting her know that I wasn't going to answer that question. She grinned and chuckled softly.

"Good boy," she murmured.

Then my eyes shot open. She leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on the tip of my cock! She was still grinning when she pulled her lips back from it, and her hand gave the base of my shaft a soft squeeze.

I understood that it hadn't been a mistake. Mom hadn't been out of control with lust and given in to an impulse she regretted. She respected my intelligence enough not to spell it out, but the way she looked up at my face let me know she expected me to figure out what she already had. I blinked a couple times and looked up at the ceiling as I tried to piece it all together.

Earlier, she had admitted that she thought my friends were cute, but that she could actually imagine having sex with me. She had put on the sexy nightie, but it wasn't the first time she'd worn it around me. It had been the first time I had taken notice of her breasts, though. She had assured me she did not mind me looking at them.

I blinked a few more times as the rest of it fell into place. My eyes landed on hers once again and she was looking at me intently. Her hand had slowed to an almost imperceptible pace, taking several seconds to work up and down my shaft. I licked my lips and took a deep breath.

"So, you told me you came back because you wanted to see my dick," I said softly. She nodded, and then so did I. "By the time you actually saw it, though, you had already made up your mind you needed to do more than see it. You knew I was seeing an older woman for sex--a woman I should never have sex with--and that I was doing it anyway."

"Yes," she breathed excitedly.

"You knew I couldn't see her as often as I want to, that I'm probably hard and horny all the time, and now that you caught me checking out your sexy body..."

I licked my lips and watched her nod eagerly. Her hand had picked up the pace, stroking me faster and faster as I had talked my way through it. She leaned forward once again, running her tongue around the ridge of my bloated cock head once before pulling back.

"Go on!" she urged.

"You know that I want you," I groaned. "You also knew I'd feel guilty as hell for having those thoughts about my own mother. When you let me know it was okay for me to have those...desires for Mi--" I managed to catch myself and blew out a soft chuckle. "For her," I said, making us both smile, "You were also letting me know it was okay for me to have those desires for you, since it was consensual. Half of what you were telling me about her...that was you telling me how things are going to be with us, wasn't it?"

"You're so smart," she moaned happily.

Then she leaned forward and started sucking my dick.

"Oh, Mom," I moaned.

She moaned lustily in response, looking up at me as she savored my hard cock in her mouth. I felt no guilt whatsoever, and she could see it in my face. I was looking down at the woman I loved the most in the world. Her mouth felt incredible, but I also felt like I had somehow earned this marvelous blowjob after demonstrating that my mind could keep up with hers.

I was concerned, though, that I would come immediately after she had gotten me so worked up. She pulled her lips back up my shaft with a long, wet slurp and gave me another smile. She had read the concern on my face and knew exactly what it meant.

"It's okay, baby," she gasped. "I'll get you hard again so you can fuck me."

She went right back to sucking me urgently, watching my face intently. I realized that she hadn't actually said, "I want you to come in my mouth." She had implied it, but she had implied a lot of things that day. As turned on as I was, I managed to smile when I realized that she wanted to hear me say it out loud.