Mom's Too Damned Smart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked my lips and my voice was a low, raspy growl when I asked, "Do you want me to come in your mouth, Mom?" She let out a helpless, horny moan but kept sucking me and looking up at my face. "You do, don't you?" I continued. "I should warn you, there will probably be a lot of it. You've really got me worked up, Mom. It's okay if you can't swallow all of that hot, thick cum the first time."

"Mmmh!" she moaned, blowing a blast of hot air out of her nostrils.

She shook all over and her eyes rolled up in her head before she closed them. She kept the head of my cock in her mouth, but panted through her nose as her body quaked in orgasm. It was the first I realized her left hand had slid down to stimulate her pussy while she sucked my dick. That combination of physical stimuli, along with the way I teased her, made her come before she could get me off.

It was a revelation for me.

Up until that moment, I had never taken the lead when I'd been with Lorna. We had never been any place that we could afford to really talk dirty--in fact, we usually had to be completely quiet. It had been a different sort of turn-on for both of us, and it had made each time feel incredibly intense. I felt a strange sense of power when my dirty talk had made my mother come with my dick in her mouth.

I also knew my mother had a sensitive, horny pussy that needed attention. As soon as I thought it, I desperately wanted to see it. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked confused as I gently eased her body up off of me. Her lips released me with a wet slurp, and she sucked in a deep breath. She still looked uncertain as I carefully pushed her over on her back. I licked my lips and feasted my eyes on her obviously wet pussy. The thick outer lips were swollen and spread open after her fingers had worked it over.

"You have a beautiful pussy," I breathed. After I said it, I looked up into her eyes. "May I please taste it, Mom?"

I said it that way because she looked self-conscious. I guessed that she didn't think her pussy was all that attractive, but I really thought it looked beautiful. It also looked like it would be delicious, the way it was practically dripping with her copious juices.

"Yes," she panted.

She stared at my face as I lowered my lips to her puffy pussy and feasted on her rich, tangy juices for the first time. Her pussy had a distinctly different flavor than Lorna's, but I had enjoyed licking and fingering a woman's pussy and knew what I was doing. I don't know how good she was at teaching French, but Lorna had been an excellent instructor when it came to eating pussy. My mother gasped in shock and quickly came all over my face.

I really enjoyed the taste of her, but seeing my mother's face when she came turned me on even more. On some level I understood that it had to turn her on just as much to look down at my face--to see it was her son looking up at her while I licked, slurped and teased her sensitive folds. Lorna had also explained just how sensitive she was after she had an orgasm that way, so I gently kissed and nuzzled Mom's pussy after her orgasm until she looked ready for more.

Then I drove my tongue deep inside her and made her scream through another intense climax.

Her head shook from side to side and I couldn't resist her massive, heaving breasts. I slid my hands up beneath her nightie and filled them with hot tit flesh. Her skin was soft but her melons were surprisingly firm, given their size. I loved the way her hard nipples throbbed against my palms and looked forward to sucking on them.

Then Mom came down from her orgasm and caught her breath. Once again I had been languidly teasing her with soft kisses all over her pussy mound and outer lips. Her eyes narrowed and her lips tightened into an unhappy little pout. It was clear she was disappointed, so I pulled my mouth back and cleared my throat.

"What did I do wrong?" I asked her softly.

"It wasn't that," she replied, shaking her head and struggling to sit up.

I took her hands and pulled her upright. Her nightie fell back into place, covering her lovely pussy and helping me keep my focus on her face. She let out a loud sigh and shook her head again.

"You were amazing, Billy," she said softly, reaching out to softly stroke my neck as she looked deep into my eyes. "I can't believe you made me come that hard, that quickly. It's just..." She sighed again, "I had fantasized about what it would be like to be with you, and never imagined you as an experienced, skillful lover. I wanted to watch your face when you came in my mouth. Then I wanted to watch you squirm while I got you hard again. I wanted you to look up at my face in wonder when I rode you and made you come in my pussy the first time."

I leaned forward and kissed her.

"I'm sure I will," I murmured.

Mom let out a soft, breathy chuckle and gave me a soft smooch on the lips. "It won't be the same," she whispered. "I feel like this other woman took something away from me, Billy."

I put my hand on the back of her neck, leaning my forehead against hers, and there was heat in my voice when I whispered, "We've never gotten to do that, Mom. When she sucked me off, there was never time for her to get me hard again, and she never got to ride me. I'll bet you will look amazing on top of me."

I pulled my face back from hers, and then I let out a soft little burst of laughter. Mom looked at me curiously, so I added, "In fact, this is the first time I've ever been in bed with a woman, Mom."

Her eyes lit up at that, and for the first time since she had that last orgasm, she didn't look disappointed. She looked horny and quickly let me know that she was in charge again.

"I can't believe you've got a woman in your bed, Billy--and on a school night!"

"I'm sorry, Mom," I groaned, managing to look cowed rather than amused or aroused.

Her nod let me know I had done it the way she wanted. Then her hands pushed me back and I flopped back with my head on the pillow. My legs spread out on either side of her knees, leaving my completely hard dick waving in the air right in front of her. Mom shook her head and clucked her tongue in her mouth as she looked down at my boner.

"And will you look at this?" she huffed indignantly. "Honestly, Billy, I don't know what I'm going to do with you."

She slid down between my legs, and her mouth opened wide to swallow the head of my dick once again.

"I'm sorry, Mom--Ohhh!" I groaned. I stared down at her face and gulped. Fuck! She looked impossibly hot as she started sucking me insistently once again. I managed to find my voice, and croaked, "Oh, thank you so much, Mom. This is exactly what I needed!"

"Mmm-hmm!" she growled around my dick, and then she rapidly sucked me off the way she had intended to ten minutes earlier.

"Oh, God!" I cried out, shaking all over as I came in my mother's mouth.

That part wasn't an act. Holy shit! My mother was amazing at sucking dick! I stared at her face, and watched the base of my shaft pulsing between her lips. She was looking into my eyes the entire time as she loudly gulped down each spurt of my cum. Although I'd been teasing her earlier, I really did shoot a massive load into her mouth that first time.

She didn't spill a drop.

"Ohhh, damn," I groaned, "I can't believe you actually sucked my dick, Mom. That was incredible."

"Mmm-hmm," she moaned in agreement.

I felt her moan through my dick, but I was so sensitive it felt like that moan shot through my entire body. I shuddered in response, and her eyes lit up when she saw it. I bit my lip so I wouldn't smile. Then my mouth shot open and I shuddered again. She was sucking me just a little too insistently, and my dick really was too tender after my intense orgasm.

"Mom, you're--oh!--being a little too--oh, shit!" I gasped.

It didn't take long for her to have me squirming helplessly in my bed, exactly the way she had wanted. For me, it was a little more painful than pleasurable. Don't get me wrong--it felt amazing--I was simply too sensitive to enjoy it. My gasps and involuntary spasms really weren't an act, but I took it without begging her to stop because I knew this was what she wanted.

There was just a brief instant when she looked into my eyes suspiciously. I shook my head helplessly in response, and she seemed satisfied that I wasn't merely playing along. Then she took the head of my cock down her throat and made me gasp out loud. She looked deeply satisfied after that, knowing that she was the first to ever deep-throat me.

It took longer for her to get me completely hard than I imagined, mostly because she was intentionally applying more suction than was comfortable for me. Once she did, though, I was even harder than I had been before. My dick still felt incredibly sensitive, though. When she shed that nightie and slid up on top of me, it felt almost impossibly intense. The hypersensitive skin of my dick--particularly around the bumpy ridge of my cock head--could actually feel the slippery texture and contours of her pussy as it took me inside for the first time.

It felt like my dick was becoming much more intimately familiar with my mother's pussy than it ever would with any other woman. I wasn't humoring her when I looked up at her face in awe, but she shook her head, grinned, and playfully slapped at my shoulder.

"That's too much, Billy," she chided me.

"I--I wasn't--" I stammered. I had to swallow before I could whisper, "It's never been like this before."

Her face softened immediately.

"Oh, baby," she moaned, leaning down to kiss me.

Her massive breasts mashed into my chest and her pussy hungrily swallowed the rest of my cock, squeezing it delightfully. I let my hands slide down the silky skin of her back and gave her sexy ass cheeks a squeeze. Then I broke off the kiss and we both sucked in a gasp.

"I can't believe I'm actually inside you," I whispered.

"I can't believe how big you are," she groaned in response. "It really feels like you're stretching my pussy wide open."

"Should I apologize?" I asked.

"Don't you dare," she growled, kissing me once again. "I fucking love the way your huge cock feels inside me, Billy. You know what the best part is?"

As she asked, she sat up, and I gulped as her massive tits swayed right in front of me.

"What's that?" I managed to ask.

"We're just getting started, baby," she groaned. "I'm going to get to enjoy this big, tasty cock in my pussy every day from now on."

Mom looked every bit as amazing as I had hoped, but she rode me with...skill? Technique? I'm at a loss for words here. I never imagined a woman's pussy could do the things hers did to my dick. When she drove me over the edge and forced me to come deep inside her, I screamed and blacked out at the sheer intensity of that pleasure.

* * *

When I regained consciousness, Mom looked enormously relieved.

"I thought you were kidding, at first," she chuckled nervously.

I could see the fear in her eyes and understood immediately. Given my long and horrible medical history, she was terrified something was wrong after she figured out I wasn't playing.

"I'm sorry," I whispered. "I didn't mean to scare you."

"Oh, baby, I know you didn't," she replied.

That warm, loving smile reminded me that this was my mother--the angel who had always been there for me when I had been barely clinging onto life. Unlike those painful hospital experiences, I was able to wrap my arms around her and hug her body to mine. She sighed, and I felt like I was finally able to reassure her in a way I had desperately wanted to all those times before.

Her body molded itself to my left side, and her head settled onto my shoulder and the top of my chest like it belonged there. I watched her face while she ran her hand over my chest and down my midsection.

"You know, I never realized how incredible your body was getting," she murmured.

"Thanks," I chuckled, shaking my head.

She looked up at my face after the dismissive way I'd said it.

"I'm serious," she insisted. Then she sighed and rested her cheek on my shoulder again. "Those girls will be all over you when you go to college."

"It wasn't that," I replied with a chuckle. "It's just that you have an incredible, world-class, smoking hot body and somehow I never noticed before today. I know I've gotten into really great shape lately, but if anyone saw the two of us naked they wouldn't be able to take their eyes off you. They'd barely notice me."

Mom choked out a laugh, looking into my eyes and shaking her head softly.

"You don't have to butter me up, you know," she giggled. "I'm already going to let you fuck me every day."

"I--" I blurted, before I could stop myself. I had started to say, "I wasn't buttering you up," but of course she knew that. Instead I smiled and squeezed her to my side. "Every day, you say?"

"Mmm, yes," she purred. Her lips pursed, and she looked thoughtful for a moment. "Of course, we'll have to do something about your friends."

* * *

I managed to look apologetic the next day at school, when I explained to Ken and Toby that they couldn't come over to my house after school anymore.

"It was dumb, I know," I groaned, "I forgot to do my Algebra homework after you guys left yesterday. It wasn't until after I went to bed last night that I finally remembered, so I got up to work on it. Mom came in and saw what I was doing, and she was pissed. She told me to tell you guys that she doesn't blame you, but from now on I have to go straight home and finish all my homework first thing after school. Then I can call and let you know, so you can come over. Sorry, guys."

They simply nodded in understanding. It made sense that my mother would be upset about something like that, particularly after all the work she'd put in tutoring me in math.

An hour later, I left a signal for Lorna, letting her know I needed to talk to her at lunch time. We met in the language lab--at least, I think it was called the language lab. It was this room that had rows of long tables, where students would put on headphones to listen to recordings in whatever foreign language they were taking. She had a key, and I made sure nobody was watching when I headed in to join her there. The hall where that classroom was located was usually empty at lunch, and this was no exception.

This was the classroom where Lorna had spent a lot of time teaching me how to lick her pussy. She was able to sit at the desk in the corner where she would control the cassette recordings. With her headphones on, anyone who came in would think she was reviewing the next French lesson. They would not have been able to see me under that desk, kneeling between her legs, lapping at her delicate folds and teasing her with a finger or two.

She licked her lips and looked turned on as soon as I was alone with her, but I took her hands and spoke quietly. The color drained from her face as soon as I whispered, "My mom figured out what's going on with us."

"Oh, God!" she gasped.

I shook my head and squeezed her hands, giving her a grim smile. "She's not mad," I assured her, "and she doesn't know it's you specifically. She just figured out I have been seeing an older woman, and she suspects it is a teacher."

"Do we..." she sighed heavily, "Do we need to stop seeing each other?"

"No," I replied, shaking my head. "But we need to stop seeing each other here, at the school. Mom said she will make sure she is out of the house two or three times a week, so we can have the place to ourselves."

"Really?!?" she squeaked. Immediately, she covered her mouth with her left hand and looked nervously at the door.

I glanced at the door out of reflex, but I knew nobody had been in the hallway seconds earlier when I had come in.

"Really," I replied. "She was only disappointed that I had been taking chances by seeing you here. She told me I needed to be much more careful, for your sake. I'm sorry, Lorna." I shook my head once again, and looked deep into her eyes. "I got so caught up in being with you, and how incredible and exciting it's been, that I really didn't think how dangerous this is for you. It would cost you your career if we got caught. My mom wants you to be able to keep your job and your anonymity. So, here's the plan..."

I spelled it out for her, and she stared at me wide-eyed after I was finished.

"Damn, that's smart," she whispered.

"Tell me about it," I agreed. Then I pulled her hand up to my lips, kissing the back of it. "I'll see you tomorrow afternoon," I whispered.

Lorna bit her lip and nodded, and then carefully let me out before locking the door behind her. I walked briskly away toward the cafeteria without looking back.

* * *

My last class of the day was Algebra. Toby was in my class. It was all I could do to remain calm, and that class seemed to drag on forever. About the third or fourth time I looked up at the clock on the wall, I realized what I was doing and forced myself to stop. Fortunately, I wasn't the only student staring at the clock on the wall as our teacher droned on in his dull monotone.

Mr. Thayer always waited until the very end of class to give us our homework assignment. I always thought it was a dick move, forcing us to do all of it at home. If he'd put the assignment on the board at the beginning of class, we would have been able to work on it during class, while he gave his lecture. That way, if we had any questions or ran into trouble, we could ask him about it. When I had suggested it after the first week, he had dismissed the idea and looked annoyed at me for even bringing it up.

Sure enough, he started writing our assignment on the board two minutes before the bell would ring. I joined the chorus of groans, and looked over at Toby. He shared my grim expression and shook his head. After the bell rang, he leaned over to mutter, "I guess we won't be seeing you for a few hours at least."

"I'll call as soon as I'm done," I promised.

I managed to remain calm and cool until I was seated in my car. Then I blew out a huge breath I felt like I had been holding in for hours. My hands shook when I started the car, and I was sporting a massive boner for the entire drive home. At the time, my car had dark window tint which has since become illegal. I knew nobody could see me--see how desperately horny I was as I made that drive back to our house.

I pulled into the garage and parked my car, then leapt out and sprinted into the house. Mom was waiting for me in the kitchen, but she was wearing a disappointingly normal outfit. I stopped short and stared at her, and she walked around the counter so that I could see she was wearing a blouse and skirt. The blouse was just thin enough for me to see the lacy outline of her bra beneath it.

I blinked, and had to wonder if she'd had second thoughts. I had to swallow heavily, and my mind worked frantically as I tried to marshal my thoughts. How could I convince this brilliant woman that she was wrong if she had made up her mind never to have sex with me again?

"I hope you didn't speed on your way home, Billy," she said sternly.

"No, ma'am," I replied. "I was careful."

"Good," she murmured, nodding in approval. Then she looked at my empty hands and asked, "Where's your book bag?"

"I left it in the car."

She shook her head and frowned slightly.

"That's no good. You should bring in your books and change clothes. I'll be in to help you with your homework in a minute."

"Yes, ma'am," I replied meekly, turning and retreating to the garage.

A lump formed in my throat and a tear rolled down my right cheek as I retrieved my book bag and carried it into my bedroom. I let out a long sigh and then pulled my shirt over my head. When I dropped my slacks and boxers, my dick still stood out proudly in front of me. I looked down at it and sighed again.