Mom's Too Damned Smart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, ma'am," I groaned.

Then I bit my lip to contain a lustier groan as Mom turned and swayed away from me. Damn! Her ass was every bit as incredible as Lorna's--and she was fully dressed! Despite my efforts, I made some sort of growling noise in my throat that drew my mother's attention. She looked at my face and arched an eyebrow.

"Are you staring at my ass?" she asked.

I nodded, but was spared any further embarrassment--or opportunity--as the doorbell rang. While Mom answered the door, I hustled back to the gaming room to practice some pool before my friends joined me. I only had the chance to take three or four shots before those guys came in.

* * *

Since it was a Friday afternoon, we wound up watching a movie after three games of pool. That meant going to a theater. After the movie, we went to the mall. That movie had a really good soundtrack, and I wanted to buy it. Then we returned to my house and played the tape while we played a few more games of pool. Mom came in and joined us, and played some pool with us.

It wasn't something she did often, but it wasn't unprecedented. Of course, she had a huge advantage. Every time she bent over to take a shot, she displayed a wonderful expanse of creamy cleavage that left my friends completely distracted. She was also extremely skilled at pool, despite the fact that she played far less than we did.

My friends did not seem overly disappointed to lose to her.

Ken's mom called to let him know it was time for dinner, and he and Toby thanked us and left. I walked them out to Toby's car, and when I came back inside Mom was still shooting pool. I stopped in the doorway and admired her shapely ass once again.

Once again, she caught me doing it.

"I'm glad you like my ass, but you could be a little less obvious about staring at it," she said dryly.

"Sorry," I chuckled, shaking my head. "I just never appreciated how your skirts show off your sexy ass, Mom."

She shook her head and then sank her shot before turning and leaning back against the pool table.

"So, how was your 'date' this afternoon? Did everything go off without a hitch?"

"It was amazing," I replied. "Your plan worked perfectly. Nobody ever saw us together, and we got to really enjoy some quality time alone for the first time ever. Thanks, Mom."

She saw the way I was fidgeting and sighed.

"What else is on your mind, Billy?"

"Umm," I replied, blushing as I wondered how to even bring it up. Finally I just decided to blurt it out. "Mom, have you ever--um--had a guy--uh--put it in your ass?"

She did her best not to laugh, and walked over to put a reassuring hand on my shoulder when she laughed anyway.

"Sorry, baby," she murmured, shaking her head and smiling, "It's just...that was about as awkward as I could imagine you possibly being. You mean, have I ever let a man fuck me in the ass?"

I'd already been blushing, and my face felt hot as I listened to her say that. I nodded, but couldn't form words. I think I wanted to try to bring the conversation to an immediate end because I was so embarrassed. Instead, my eyes shot open in shock when she answered.

"Yes, baby, I have enjoyed taking a hard cock in my ass before. Are you asking if you can fuck me in the ass?"

"I--I wasn't," I stuttered. "Honestly, Mom, it wasn't something I had ever even imagined before today. When...um she was over earlier--"

"Let's just call her Shelly from now on, shall we?" Mom suggested, cutting me off.

I cocked my head and looked at her before slowly nodding. Shelly had been one of my father's secretaries. At that time, I still didn't know he'd had an affair with her that led to my parents' divorce, but he had dated her after the divorce for a few months.

"We could use a different name," I said softly.

"No, Shelly will be easy for both of us to remember," Mom replied.

I understood that she had chosen that name intentionally, and it implied that she saw Lorna as a rival of sorts. She was smart enough to know that, of course. Mom was letting me know how she felt, and it made me wonder if I needed to keep every single detail of my relationship with Lorna a secret. At the same time, though, Mom had set it up so I would have time with Lorna in my bed. It was a very mixed bag of signals and it made me lose track of what I'd been saying.

"So," she prompted, "Did Shelly ask you to fuck her in the ass?"

"Um, no," I muttered, shaking my head. "Quite the opposite; she looked scared that I was going to try it and asked me not to. She said she didn't think she was ready."

"Hmm," she murmured, looking at me speculatively, "And you've been staring at my ass ever since I walked in the door after that. So, she got you thinking about it, and now you're wondering what it would be like, is that it?"

"I...guess so," I replied slowly. Then I cocked my head and thought about it. I shook my head and added, "Actually, I'm not sure that was the case. I just noticed how hot your bottom looked in that skirt you were wearing. I wasn't actually contemplating...you know, putting my dick in your asshole."

I guess I was fortunate. Mom found all of my bumbling to be hilarious. Also, it turned her on. This was another thing that she could do with me that I had never done with anybody before. I started to understand about this time that her competitive nature also fueled her libido. Once I'd brought it up, Mom wanted me to fuck her in the ass before I tried it with Lorna.

However, since I had no idea how to even go about it, Mom would have to instruct me carefully. She was thinking about it as we prepared and ate our dinner that evening. When I started washing the dishes, it was obvious she was really turned on and couldn't wait to start.

I was actually a little squeamish and grossed out as she explained some of the "necessary" aspects of engaging in anal sex, so I will spare you the details. Suffice to say that I understood--intellectually--what I was doing when I finally worked my lubricated cock into her thoroughly prepared butthole late that night. I know, it doesn't sound sexy when I put it that way. At the time, I did not think I would enjoy it. I was just doing it for her, because she clearly wanted it so much.

As soon as I buried half my dick in her tight little asshole, though, I immediately changed my mind. Wow! That felt incredible! It also looked amazing. On some level, it felt like we had somehow escalated our already taboo sexual relationship even further. It was dirty enough that I was fucking my own mother, but now I was fucking her in the ass.

Plus, I had not been exaggerating earlier. My mother's ass was a thing of beauty. Watching her snug little pucker spread open to take my dick was simply too arousing to be believed. On top of the intense visual stimulation, that hot, tight little hole squeezed down on my thick shaft and quickly drove me over the edge.

"Oh, shit!" I gasped in shock, "I'm already going to come!"

"Pull out and shoot it all over my ass, baby!" she moaned.

"Ohhh, crap," I moaned, shaking all over as I struggled to pull out.

It did not appeal to me the way she expected it to, that first time. I wasn't turned on to see my own mother covered in semen. It just seemed terribly disrespectful. However, she was smart enough to realize that if I shot that first load onto her instead of inside her, it would leave her tight little hole ready for more rather than sloppy with my cum.

Less than ten minutes after spraying her shapely butt with that first load, I was fucking her ass again. I got to understand what she had meant earlier when she said I needed to "give me time to get used to having you in there." It was subtle, the way her internal muscles gradually loosened up to accommodate me, but then I was suddenly able to slide my full length into her.

After that, well, I really started to enjoy anal sex with my mother. It helped that she clearly enjoyed it as much as she did. What I did not expect was how hard and how often she came as I fucked her in the ass. I know it was at least seven times, but it could have been a lot more. When I felt my second orgasm approaching, she really wanted me to come inside her.

"Do it!" she shrieked. "Come in my ass, baby! Come in my ass!"

Just as I started to come, her sphincter squeezed down on the base of my shaft. It made my orgasm much more intense, and I bellowed through it.

"OH FUCK! I'm coming in your ass, Mom! Holy shit! Oh, fuck, that's so intense!"

"YES!" she cried in response.

Then her body shook beneath me--or perhaps it was my shaking that made it seem that way--and we wound up collapsing forward onto her bed afterward. We were both sweaty at that point, and I lay on her back and gasped for air after that incredible climax. She seemed content to lie on her belly beneath me with my dick still buried in her asshole.

Once she'd caught her breath, Mom reached up and gently ran her right hand over my neck and up the back of my head.

"Oh, baby, that was so good," she groaned happily.

* * *

We actually fell asleep that night with my spent cock still buried in my mother's ass. In the morning, I awoke to find we were already pushing our hips toward each other before either of us was even awake. Mom loved getting fucked in the ass, and loved telling me about it almost as much as the act itself. It fueled the perverse nature of it for both of us, and made it even hotter and more taboo.

Ironically, even though Lorna had brought it up, I never wound up fucking her in the ass. After that first weekend, though, my mother could not get enough of my cock in her perpetually horny asshole. I still preferred to fuck her wonderful pussy, and she was happy to do that as well. Two or three times a week, Lorna would come over and we would enjoy another amazing hour or so. Every time, my mother would be all over me all night afterward.

I expected that at some point we would get caught--either someone would catch on that my mother and I were having a taboo relationship, or someone would find out about me and Miss Winters. That never happened, though. Mom was too damned smart to let something slip and ruin what we had going.