Moms Unexpected Playdate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any minute now," he replied as they heard a car door slam. "That's gonna be her. Let me introduce you." He stood up and walked through the house with Beth not too far behind.

'God he would have a great ass,' she groaned to herself as she watched his glutes shift as he strode to the front door. Clark opened the door and saw Maggie unloading the car.

Maggie heard the door and turned. "Oh! Good. Clark. Would you please help me, I got a little carried away." She turned and began to walk toward the house. Clark went down the steps toward the car and Maggie saw Beth in the doorway. "You must be Beth."

Before anyone could say anything else, a small blur flashed across the lawn. The blur screamed, "Mommy," then ensnared Maggie's legs. Maggie was in the middle of a step and started to fall. She instinctively threw out her arms to act as a counterbalance. The added weight of the bags she carried saved her from crashing to the ground.

"Jimmy, I've told you a hundred times, don't hug my legs when I'm walking. You almost made me fall, again. Next time...,"

"Hi, Jimmy's mom" Tommy yelled, interrupting Maggie's tirade.

"I'm sorry mommy," he said with his head down.

"Go play with Tommy, we'll talk more later," Maggie told him.

"Okayyy."

"Hi, I'm Maggie Grimes," she said and gave Beth a big smile.

"Beth Dixon. Let me give you a hand," she replied as she took some of the bags from the older woman.

"Thanks, Beth," Maggie said as she headed into the house with her lighter load. A few seconds later, Clark walked into the house with a dozen bags. He put them on the counter and started to unload them. "Sorry, I wasn't here. I realized this one..." she ruffled her older son's hair, "had eaten everything in the house. I went to get some snacks and burgers and dogs to grill," she said smiling.

"Anything I can help you with?" Beth asked, surprised that Maggie already felt like a big sister.

"Sure! I'll make some coffee, and we can chat while we do the prep. Clark, can you keep at least one eye on the boys while we get the food ready?"

"Sure mom."

"Sounds good," Beth agreed. "See ya later Clark," she said as he headed to the patio.

Beth and Maggie spent the day chatting and getting to know each other. First over coffee and food prep, later over wine and clean up. As they sat down to watch the Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular, Maggie asked, "Can you do me a favor?"

"Depends what the favor is."

"I have a situation. A work thing came up while I was out. I need to catch a flight to Macon in the morning. I'll be gone until Monday. My usual sitter is out of town. I trust Clark, but it's not fair to make him watch Jimmy for two or three days without a break. I can drop Jimmy at your house tomorrow morning, and you bring him back here Sunday afternoon. Is that doable?"

"Sure, I can do... oh crap! We're going to the beach this weekend. I got a hotel room. I don't want to cancel and disappoint Tommy. I thought about inviting Jimmy, but I'm not comfortable taking both of them to the beach by myself."

"What if Clark goes with you? He can ogle the girls...," Beth felt a pang of jealousy at the thought of Clark checking out other women. "...between helping with the boys. Clark and Jimmy love the beach, we don't go often enough." Maggie tells her. "I can drop both of them off at your place around eight if that's okay."

"That'll work," Beth agreed as she flushed with excitement at the thought of being in a hotel room with Clark.

Clark came into the room to join his mom and Beth. He sat on the couch between the two women as the show started. "Clark, do you have plans for tomorrow?"

"Me n' the guys planned to hang out on campus..."

"Instead of cruising campus for coeds, you'll be helping Miss Dixon keep an eye on the boys at the beach. No arguments, mister, or I'll change the wifi password."

Clark damn near came in his shorts when he pictured Miss Dixon in a bikini. "Fine," he growled, to hide his excitement at the prospect. He stared at the television, not seeing anything. He contemplated how best to win Miss Dixon's heart. The eager helper? The strong confident friend? The brooding sensitive artist? 'There has to be a way,' he told himself. As he watched the show, he started to fantasize about being the hero who rescued the damsel in distress. Then she would swoon into his arms and they live long and happy lives together.

Maggie had to deal with a constant influx of messages, so she didn't have time to wonder why Clark didn't argue. As soon as the show ended, Beth scooped up Tommy, thanked her hosts, and headed home.

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

"Go ahead and push the button, Jimmy," Clark tells him as they approached the front door. Jimmy ran up to the door and pressed the doorbell. Clark listened for movement or a sign that Miss Dixon knew they had arrived. When he didn't hear anything, he called out, "Miss Dixon? We're here!" Jimmy started to play with a shrub as they waited.

Miss Dixon opened the door. She wore a colorful sundress. '"Hi Clark, Jimmy." she smiled at them. "Tommy, time to go," she called into the house. She grabbed Jimmy's booster seat from Clark and secured it in her car. When she finished, she saw Clark carrying her heavy suitcase. She opened the trunk and helped him put it in the car. "Nice to have a strong handsome guy to help out," she flirted. Before he could react, Beth dashed to the house to lock up.

Clark added his and Jimmy's bags to the car which was already full of beach gear. Clark closed the back doors and climbed into the passenger seat. He felt like he was a dad about to go on a road trip with his family. The feeling was intense. "Are you boys ready?"

"LET'S GO," Jimmy screamed

"YEAH! LET'S GO," Tommy echoed.

After she ensured the boys had buckled their seatbelts, she started the car and headed to the beach. The hotel was a thirtyish minute drive, North of the intersection of US 90 and SR A1A. As she turned onto her street, Clark said, "You look lovely. I guess I'm going to have to protect you from the guys on the beach," he was half teasing her and half-serious.

"I won't need that kind of protection. This is a family beach. No one ever bothers anyone else." She glanced at the clock and did some math. They had time to kill. It wasn't even nine, and check-in wasn't until eleven. Beth decided to stop for breakfast. "Do you guys like Denny's," she asked when she saw one coming up.

"Tommy and I aren't picky eaters," Clark replied. He still hadn't figured out how to start his planned seduction of this beautiful woman.

"So Clark is there anyone special in your life," she asked, not taking her eyes off the road. "I should have told you to invite her, or a friend. I don't want you to get bored. I mean spending the weekend with your kid brother, his friend, and an old broad isn't a lot of fun for a boy like you." Beth kept emphasizing the difference in ages to remind herself he was too young for her.

He decided to take a shot. Clark looked at Beth, "First of all, you're a beautiful woman, Miss Dixon. Stop calling yourself old. You're what? Twenty four at most. That makes you four years older than me. Besides, I love the beach. We'll have a lot of fun." Clark was full of confidence and wondered how the weekend would go. "Anyway, it's nice to spend time with an attractive woman. I'm looking forward to spending the weekend with you." Clark gauged her reaction to his compliment as they pulled into Denny's parking lot.

"Thank you, Clark. You are such a sweet YOUNG man. It's not appropriate for you to talk about me like that. I'm a friend of your mom's," she said with a smile to lessen the sting of the rejection. She pulled into a spot and shut the car off.

"I know you're my moms' friend. Can't we be friends too," Clark asked.

"Clark, you're sweet, but our lives... we're in different places. You're in school. I take my son to school. You live with your mom. I am a mom. Your mom supports you, I support myself and my son. I work, you play video games. If I agreed to a date with you, where would we go? To Taco Bell or Waffle House, then to your bedroom to make out?"

She rested her hand on his bare leg. "Clark I don't want to be cruel. You're a handsome young man, if I didn't have a son, I'd consider dating you. But I have to think about what's best for Tommy, not what I want. You can't even support yourself. How would you support us," she asked as she rubbed his leg.

"I mean you're cool and I like talking with you, but do you see yourself as Tommy's father, and my husband? If you do you're naive, if you don't, you agree with me. I'm sorry things aren't different. If they were...," She let her words trail off and jerked her hand off his leg afraid she was sending him mixed signals. She wasn't confused by her emotions. The problem was she didn't trust her emotions. They caused every problem she ever had. Her emotions caused her to have a child in her teens. Her emotions told her to move 800 miles away from home, with a guy she knew for two months. She had to stop following her emotions and start using her brain.

They ate in silence, Clark wanted to try again but knew if he pushed her, she would pull further away. When they finished eating, the server brought the check. As Beth reached for it, Clark snatched it. Feeling sheepish after their earlier discussion, he said, "Mom, gave me her card to pay for our meals."

"That's exactly what I was talking about," Beth murmured to him as he handed the server the card.

Soon they were back on the road having killed almost an hour. Beth hoped the room would be ready early, so they could check-in and get to the beach. They rode in silence the rest of the way. Beth checked them in and Clark waited in the car with the boys. Beth parked the car in front of their first-floor room. "Here's the key card. Go open the door and get the AC going. I'll get the boys out and start to bring our stuff in," she told Clark

Soon the foursome was on their way to the beach. They set up near the public restrooms. Part of the reason Beth chose that hotel, it's proximity to the beach's bathrooms. "Clark, take the boys to the water, I'll set up our stuff."

"Won't you need help," he asked.

"Help would be nice, but Tommy and Jimmy will be whining the whole time. If they're not here, I can set up in peace."

Clark nodded in understanding. "Okay, boys! Grab your pails. Let's see if we can find any sand crabs," he took their hands and they ran to the ocean.

Beth watched them until the throngs of people hid them from her view. She set up the small cabana she bought, and two camp chairs. She laid a large quilt on the sand, and put each of their day packs on a corner to hold it down. She dug through her bag and got out the sunscreen, her Bluetooth headphones, and her E-reader. She sat in her chair and put her music on shuffle. Then she started reading an erotic story by an indie author she discovered. This story was about a college guy trying to seduce his female neighbor who was a few years older than him.

She was getting wet, and not from the warm sun. Even the music seemed to be sending her a message. Every song she heard was a ballad by Dan and Jean, The Beach Boys, and other surf rock bands. When Summer Lovin' started to play, Beth looked up and saw Clark ushering the Boys toward her. All three were dripping wet, like she was, and smiling. Tommy ran up to her and jumped in her lap. "Mommy, the waves are great. You have to go get wet mommy."

She laughed at his exuberance. "Well I'm already wet," Clark looked at her puzzled. "From Tommy jumping on me," she winked at him. You boys need to dry off, and put on sunscreen. That goes for you too Clark." Clark rubbed sunscreen on Jimmy and Beth rubbed it on Tommy. Once they coated the boys, Beth looked at Clark. "Okay mister, your turn."

She squirted the thick white cream in her hand. Her state of mind made even that simple, innocent act into something lewd. She tried to ignore the thoughts that ran through her head, as she applied the lotion to the well built young man. She started on his back. It was taut and firm and strong. She let her hands roam more than they needed to. She caressed his toned back. She was breathing hard when she handed him the bottle. "Finish yourself off, then do me," she said. As soon as she heard her Freudian slip, she wished a large wave would sweep her out to sea.

Clark looked at her bemused. He had a bunch of lewd, crude, and rude remarks ready to burst from his lips. He showed wisdom beyond his years and held back the double entendres. He took the bottle of lotion from her, and Beth turned her back to him. She shimmed as she pulled her dress up and over her head. Clark squeezed the bottle and it spurted white cream into his hand. Clark let out a low moan and almost spurted himself when he saw her body in a bikini. Beth wore a black bikini with a mosaic print. The bottoms were small but full-bottomed covering her entire ass. His disappointment was palpable when he didn't see her camel toe. The top was strapless and covered her whole breast, not even a hint of cleavage showed.

Clark rubbed the lotion into her back. He took his time and he worked his way around to her sides before massaging her shoulders. Beth didn't say anything as Clark rubbed her shoulders and neck. It had been over a year since anyone had rubbed any part of her, and it felt so good. His strong calloused hands worked several annoying kinks out of her neck as she stood there. The human contact almost caused her to purr in pleasure. Beth was overcome with an urge to kiss him and knew she had to put a stop to this. She reached up and grabbed his hands. "Clark. Stop! This is wrong. We can't...," she turned and took the sunscreen from him. "Go play with the boys."

"Okay BETH," he emphasized her name, to make them social equals. He wasn't going to let her treat him like a kid for the rest of the weekend. Starting now he was going to assert himself as a man. He went to play with the boys as Beth looked at him in surprise. He smirked at her and dropped to his knees to help build the sand fort the boys were working on.

Beth sighed, 'This is going to be hard,' and she chuckled to herself. The music and erotic story she had been reading put her in a bad place. She didn't have any of her toys with her and was sharing a room with a muscular, handsome guy, and two little boys. Not an atmosphere conducive to self-pleasure. 'Once the boys are asleep, I'll tell Clark to order a movie. While he watches some jiggly movie, I can take a bath and have personal time.' She smiled as she pictured herself nude in the tub, aiming the showerhead at her pleasure center. She shivered in anticipation.

They spent the day in the sun, surf and sand. The boys occupied most of their attention. Clark bought them all burgers, fries, and milkshakes for lunch. Afterward, Beth decided to get the rest of her body wet. She strolled to the water. There were a lot of eyeballs that ogled her. She was able to ignore the looky-loos, but never enjoyed people that leered at her. She walked into the ocean until she was knee-deep in the ocean. She squatted down and splashed the brine on her arms and belly as she watched for a large wave. She saw a big one headed toward shore. She ran out to meet it. As the wave got close, she leapt into the air and dove headfirst into it. She relished the feeling of crashing into the wall of water and having it wash over her. She smiled as she tasted seawater on her lips.

When she was little, she wanted to be a mermaid and live in the ocean. She had never outgrown that fantasy. Every time she went to the beach, she spent time playing in the waves like she imagined mermaids would. As her body floated through the wave, she felt a big piece of seaweed get tangled around her thighs. She kicked until it slid down her legs. The seaweed got caught on her ankles. She kicked and twisted her legs until she felt it float away. She swam out to meet the next big wave so she could body surf back to shore.

As she rode the wave to shore, she felt a draft blow across her backside, and tickle her lower lips. She glanced over her shoulder and saw her pale white buttocks, not the black suit she wore into the water. She dove under the wave to hide her nude bottom. When she surfaced, she looked around for help. There wasn't anyone close to her. The good part was that no one saw her exposed butt. The bad news was that no one was close enough to help. She looked around trying to figure out what to do. Her five-foot four-inch frame was chest-deep in the ocean. She began to make her way toward shore, ready to drop down if the water level fell below her navel.

She could make out her spot on the beach and she could see two small and one larger person as they played in the sand. There was no way she could scream loud enough to attract their attention. She had no idea what to do. She focused on Clark and stared at him as hard as she could. She hoped he would feel her eyes burn into him and he would look for her. She was as close to shore as she could get and not risk exposure. The water was at her belly button. Even a few more steps toward land and she would risk flashing anyone who happened to look in her direction.

She watched Clark stand up and take both boys by the hand and he led them to the water's edge. The two boys squatted down and rinsed their hands as Clark scanned the ocean. Beth waved both her arms over her head. She hoped Clark would spot her and come out to her.

Clark spotted her and waved at her to join them. Beth gave an exaggerated shake of her head and waved at him to come to her. For almost a minute they waved back and forth. They insisted the other come to them. Clark felt exasperated at her insistence. He told the boys to wait for him, and he waded out to Beth. As soon as he was in earshot, she said, "I lost my bottoms." A shocked looked bloomed on Clark's face. Without a word, he charged out of the ocean. He paused by the boys and pointed to Beth and then the ground. The boys nodded and began to chase each other.

Clark sprinted away. Beth watched him run up the beach until she lost sight of him. She wondered where he went. 'He could have grabbed one of our towels,' she thought as she waited. She bided her time and watched the boys play as she waited for Clark to return from parts unknown.

Twenty minutes later she saw Clark. He charged through the crowd like a tank gone wild in San Diego. He knocked people down, leapt over others, and ignored the angry shouts. He ran past the boys and charged headlong into the ocean. As he approached her, she realized he had something crumpled in his hand. When he got close, he tossed her a pair of solid black boy shorts. Beth squatted down and pulled them on. She felt a wave of relief and gratitude wash over her once she had her privates covered again.

She stepped close to Clark and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for saving me. I appreciate it." They walked back to the boys holding hands. The boys joined the daisy chain and headed back to their camp. "It's getting late guys. Time to pack it in and head back to the room."

"But mom!"

"I wanna swim some more!"

Beth held up a single finger and looked at the boys. "One more word and we go home tomorrow morning instead of spending the day on the beach. Now if you help me pack up and behave, after dinner we'll spend a little time at the hotel pool before bed."

The boys started to run around and collect their toys as Beth and Clark packed everything else. They made their way back to the hotel. They stopped at an outdoor shower to rinse the sand and salt off their bodies. When they returned to the room, Clark piled all the sandy stuff in one corner. Beth went into the bathroom and took a fast shower. She washed her hair to get the salt out of it. When she got out, she let the shower run, and called, "Tommy, your turn."