Moms Unexpected Playdate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth fought to silence her inner critic, as she finished eating. "Okay plan for the day. Clark, you and the boys pack anything we won't need at the beach and load it into the car. Make sure to keep out one clean outfit for everyone. I'll go check out, and then we spend the day at the beach and head home around four. now hop to it."

"Okay boys, you heard her, hop to it." Clark clapped his hands. Then he pushed out his top teeth, put his hands up like a bunny, and began to hop around the room. Jimmy and Tommy copied him so the three of them hopped around the room. Beth shook her head but there was a huge smile on her face as she climbed out of bed and started to hop with them. For some reason, the whole morning felt right, felt perfect. It felt how her life should have been. A sadness washed over her and she stopped hopping. "The longer you hop the less time we have on the beach," she told them.

The boys stopped and gathered their possessions so they could load the car. Beth grabbed her swimsuit and went into the bathroom. She took off the tee-shirt and took care of her morning routine. Then she pulled on her modified swimsuit and the tee-shirt over it. After she checked out of the hotel, she helped load the car. Once they finished, she led the way to the beach. They set up in the same area they occupied the day before. Beth noticed a lot more kids around the boy's age on the beach today. For the most part, it was a repeat of yesterday, apply lotion, play in the sand and surf, eat lunch. After lunch, someone set up a bunch of beach games and invited all the kids to play. Jimmy and Tommy ran over to the Cabana, "Please can we play," Tommy asked.

Before Beth could answer, Clark spoke up. "Yes but here are the rules, you do not go into the water without one of us. Stay where I can see you. If I shout your name, you come here immediately. Understand?"

"Yes," Tommy said.

"Okay," Jimmy replied.

The boys ran off so Beth and Clark were alone. They looked at each other, both wanted to speak first but neither dared.

Beth knew if she didn't say something first she might head deeper down the trail of bad decisions. "Clark, last night was great. Something I needed. It'd been...God, I don't even know how long since my last time." She paused and looked at him, 'God damn. Why the fuck does he have to be so hot,' she thought. 'You can do this girl. You're strong and can handle this child,' she told herself.

"I could fall for you, hard...," 'Why did you say that.' her brain screamed. 'Don't give him a reason to pursue you, dumbass.' "...is the same way I felt about Tommy's dad. I can't, I WON'T put myself through that kind of heartache again. I came close to suicide. Not again, NEVER again!" 'Good! That was good. Keep it up,' her brain told her.

"Everything I told you yesterday in the car is still true. I had a weak moment. That doesn't mean we can or should continue. It was a mistake. A great mistake I enjoyed! But, a mistake nonetheless. I'm sorry, I had no intention of hurting you, and I know I am. But it's better to end things now than in a few months and we hate each other. I'm so sorry, but it has to be this way."

Clark sat and listened to her. When she finished, he took her hand in his. "This has been the best weekend of my life. Most of the time I pretended I was your husband and father of the boys..."

"That's exactly what I mean. You're playing house with your brother, his buddy, and me. I am a mom. I'm not pretending for a few days then going back to live in my mom's attic and play video games..."

"You said your piece already. It's my turn. I didn't interrupt you, please don't interrupt me." He gave her a hard look and Beth nodded in acquiescence. "I don't want us to stop. I don't mean sex. Well, I don't want that to stop either," he pauses and flashes her a smile. "I want more than that. I'm not proposing to you. You're right! I know I'm not in a position to support you, or even myself right now. But I'll graduate in two years. I already have some decent job prospects. Meanwhile, we can get to know each other, spend time with each other. I'm sorry that Tommy's dad was such a tool. It seems to me that your experience with him left you distrustful of all men. Most of my gender is good and decent. You need to give one of us a chance. I want to be that one. I want to teach you that some men are worth the risk. Please take a chance on me." When he said that last line his eyes were big and round like a puppy.

Beth felt it was a mistake, but he was her kryptonite. If Beth placed an order for a custom made partner, it would be Clark. His appearance, build, facial expressions, and personality, were exactly what she wanted. Even his dick had the right shape and size to maximize her pleasure. Beth took a deep breath and blew it out through her mouth. "I don't know...," there was a war raging inside her. Her fear of rejection and abandonment joined forces with her desire to protect Tommy.

On the other side of the battlefield was her libido, her loneliness, and her attraction to Clark. The battle was hard-fought and there were a lot of casualties on both sides. But her libido and its allies claimed the field. "We can give it a try. But we need to set some ground rules. First, no one can know about us. Whatever this is, it must stay between us. Second, We are not boyfriend and girlfriend. Nor are we dating. We are friends, lovers, and companions. I am not a booty call when you get a boner. Third, no lies! That's a deal-breaker. One lie and you will never be alone with me for any reason. Fourth, you will listen when I need to vent, and will only commiserate with me. You will celebrate with me when something good happens. Last but not least, you will find a way to earn money so you can help pay for some of our outings. Do you agree to my terms."

"I do," Clark replied.

"Once again you prove me right. I knew this was a bad idea on Friday. I'm being serious and you make a dumb joke."

"Sorry, I thought it would be cute. Like saying our dating vows. I agree to your terms and have one of my own. To seal our agreement we head down to the ocean and make love in the water."

He grabs her hand before she can object and pulled her to the ocean. They swam out past the breakers and a bit further to make sure they were away from other bathers. Clark pulled her to him and gave her a lewd, sensual kiss. She returned his kiss, as her hands pushed her shorts down. she was able to get them off one leg. She wrapped her legs around him. Clark freed his cock and pushed it in her. They rode the waves and each other as they kept one eye on the shore and the other on the incoming waves.

They made love in the sea like gentle waves. It was slow, sensuous, and with many peaks and valleys. Beth reached down and played with Clark's balls. The sensation was like a rogue wave. It came out of nowhere, got everyone excited, and made things go topsy turvy. He filled her with his seed as he held her tight. They kissed, and let the waves carry them to shore as they adjusted their swimsuits and held each other.

As they walked up the beach to their stuff, Clark saw the boys. He dropped Beth's hand and walked over to them. "Finish this game and it's time to go guy's,"

"But Clark...," they said in unison.

"Don't even try to argue. If we leave now we'll get McDonald's on the way home. Otherwise, it's a spinach casserole."

The boys shut up and followed Clark. They packed up and walked to the car after they stopped at the public spigots to rinse off the sand and salt. Then they changed in the public restrooms. After loading the last of their stuff, and getting the boys settled, Beth looked at Clark. "I'm too tired to drive. Do you have your license?"

"Yes, yes I do. No accidents for three years," He said with pride. Beth tossed him the keys and got in the passenger side. By the time they left the parking lot, three of the four people in the car were sound asleep.

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

When they got close to Beth's house, Clark stopped at a McDonalds. He bought dinner for them as he promised, and drove to her house. He parked the car in the driveway and shut it off. He got out of the car and unlocked the front door. First, he took Tommy out of the car and carried him into his bedroom and put him on his bed. Then he carried Jimmy in and put him on the couch. Then he went out one more time. He put his hand on Beth's shoulder and nudged her until he saw her eyelids flutter. "Beth we're at your house. Time to wake up."

Her eyes opened and she looked around in confusion. "Where...where are the boys?" she yawned.

"I already carried them in, they didn't wake up. Tommy's in his bed. Jimmy is on the couch. Now it's time to get you inside."

"No, we have to unload the car. I have to work tomorrow," she told him as she stretched.

You go make some coffee, I'll bring the stuff in," Clark told her.

Beth started to brew some coffee as Clark carried in her luggage first.

"Put that in my room, please. First door on the right after the bathroom."

As Clark walked back to the car to get more, he saw Jimmy sitting up. "Hey bro."

"I'm hungry Clark," he whined.

"Well, it's a good thing I got you a nuggie happy meal," Clark told him.

"Nuggies," Jimmy shouted and jumped up. He ran into the kitchen and climbed into a chair and chanted, "Nug-gies, nug-gies, nug-gies...,"

Clark chuckled and handed him one of the happy meals, and poured him a glass of milk.

"I should wake up Tommy and give him some food," Beth told them.

"I got him a happy meal too. And something for us," Clark told her holding up the bags.

"Thanks, Clark," Beth returned several minutes later. She held Tommy who rubbed the sleep from his eyes. She put him in the chair next to Jimmy and put his food in front of him. He rested his head in his hand and ate, his eyes more closed than open.

Beth smiled at how sweet he looked. She grabbed her phone and snapped some pictures of him as he fell asleep with fries sticking out of his mouth. Clark smiled at the sweet domestic scene.

Beth and Clark sat in the living room and ate their food. When everyone finished she asked, "Clark can you get the boys in the tub and get them ready for bed. I'm going to unpack, so I can start the laundry."

"Hey boys, bath time," Clark shouted. "Tommy, you first." Clark filled the tub half full with warm water. "It's ready when you are Tommy," he shouted. Then went to the living room and saw Beth had a huge DVD collection. He popped in one of the G rated movies, and once it started, he checked on Tommy who was drying off. He changed the water and yelled, "Jimmy, bath time. Tommy go put on your PJ's and then you can watch a movie.

After the boys bathed, they fell asleep on the couch as the movie played. Beth returned from sorting the dirty clothes and sat on the couch next to Clark. "They're out for the night aren't they?"

"I suspect so," Clark replied and took her hand. Beth kissed him on the cheek. "So, Clark, I need help with...something,"

"What?"

"Well, I've lived here for six months. Would you believe that...well, I haven't christened a single room yet."

I can help you with that," Clark said and kissed her. She took his hand and lead him to Tommy's bedroom. They kissed with fervor. Their hands fumbled with zippers and buttons to help each other shed clothes. Once Clark lowered his head to her breast and sucked the nipple into his mouth. They sank to the cushioned floor, while their mouths and hands roamed over each other.

Beth was on her back on the floor with Clark on top of her. He guided his erect shaft into her as he sucked on her neck. Beth ran her fingernails up his back as he bottomed out inside her. He started to thrust into her and she rocked her hips to meet his strokes. She wrapped her legs around his waist and used them to pull him into her.

Clark kissed Beth and bit her lip as her legs pressed into his firm toned ass. "Fuck me, Clark, pound my cunt and fill me with your cum." Clark smiled and pumped faster as their tongues danced together.

"Should I pull out," Clark gasped as he drove them to greater heights of passion.

Beth murmured, "We have all night lover. Shoot your white hot cum in me."

That was all it took to push Clark over the edge. his cock pulsated and filled her as they kissed. They lay on the floor for several minutes basking in the afterglow. "If we plan on getting any sleep we need to get the boys in here," Beth said kissing his cheek.

"Let's go get 'em," Clark replied as he extricated himself from her. He stood up and started to dress.

Beth padded naked to the bathroom and grabbed a package of disinfecting wipes. She returned to the bedroom and wiped up the remnants of their intimacy. Then she sprayed the room with air freshener. She collected her clothes and went into her bedroom and dropped them in the hamper and pulled on her robe. She joined Clark in the living room and they picked up the boys and carried them into Tommy's room. They put them on the bed and tucked them in. Beth kissed them both on the forehead and then shut the door as they left.

Beth and Clark went to the kitchen. Clark stripped off his pants and Beth dropped her robe. They started to kiss with a burning passion, and hands roamed over each other's bodies. Clark grabbed her hips and lifted her onto the glass top stove. He dropped to his knees and pushed her knees apart. He took a tentative lick at the thick white fluid leaking from her. He shuddered at the taste of the cream pie as he buried his face in her clean-shaven slit.

Clark tongued and slurped the creamy treat until he couldn't taste his cum anymore. He pulled his shiny face away, and he stood up. Beth jumped off the stove and licked some stray cum off his upper lip. Then she kissed him pushing the morsel of cum into his mouth. Clark sucked on her tongue as his hands squeezed her breasts. He felt himself twitch and swell a bit. Beth felt him brush her thigh and she dropped to her knees and took him in her mouth.

Clark rolled his head back and let his eyes close as he enjoyed her talented mouth. She felt him grow and she kept sucking as she fondled his balls. Clark expanded in her mouth and she kept bobbing up and down on his shaft until he was hard enough. Beth let it escape her lips and she looked up at him. "do you want to finish in my mouth or...another hole," she asked, shifting her ass.

"I need more time to recuperate, but it's your turn anyway," he told her as he pulled open the fridge. "Ah! Yes! Perfect," he said as he withdrew a long thick cucumber. "Bend over, ass in the air, and I'll toss your salad."

Beth stood up with a huge smile on her face. She leaned over the table and wiggled her pert tight ass at him. Clark watched and let out a low throaty goal. He stepped up to her, and slapped her right cheek and watched it shimmy as he breathed in her scent. Beth jumped when his hand struck her rump and she cried out in pain and pleasure. Clark smiled as he watched her jiggle her ass in an attempt to entice him to continue.

He spit on the cucumber and started to rub the tip on her lips. Beth jumped, "Shit, that's fucking cold," she gasped as he pushed it through her lips.

He smirked as he pushed it into her until only a stub was sticking out. He started to kiss her back as he fucked her with the vegetable. Her knees started to shake and her breath came in ragged gasps as her orgasm began to build. Her knees trembled and she moaned as it crashed over her. "Yes, yes, oh Clark, yes..." as her fluids burst out of her, and made a mess on the kitchen floor.

Beth held on to the table so she wouldn't fall since her legs were too weak to support her. Clark ran his tongue over her back and fondled her ass as she worked to get her breathing under control. Clark's erection had grown painful and he was ready to fuck her, even more than the day they met. He lifted her, and put her on his shoulder, and carried her into the living room. He sat on the couch and eased her off his shoulder. "Suck my cock baby," he pled.

Beth dropped to her knees and took him in her mouth again. Clark groaned, "Fuck that is so fucking good," Clark groaned. "Whenever your ready, I wanna fuck your pussy again," he told her.

She let the cock fall from her lips, "Only my pussy," she asked with a wink, then sucked him back into her mouth.

Clark shivered at the suggestive tone. 'Does she mean...,' he wondered. 'If so I need to take her up on that offer...,' he thought. Clark had a sexual bucket list and anal sex was in the top two items. The other one was to eat a cream pie which he had done at least twice with Beth. He had a lot of other items on that list, some of which he had done with Beth. Make love outdoors. Make love in the ocean. Make love in a shower. Make love bareback.

As he thought about their sexual history, Beth climbed onto the couch and straddled him. She grabbed his dick and held it against her swollen red lips. "I haven't fucked this much, well...ever," and took him inside her. She used her legs to glide up and down his cock. Clark sat back on the couch and watched her body as it moved. The way her muscles moved, tendons went taut and relaxed. How her skin shifted. The look of ecstasy on her face as she welcomed him into her and the distress as she rose off him. Clark's love grew and he realized he wanted to marry her.

"Suck my tits, Clark, please," she purred.

"As you wish," he whispered and leaned forward. He sucked one of her nipples into his mouth and began to suck on it and flick it with his tongue. Beth grabbed his head and crushed it to her chest. He could hear her heartbeat and feel her pulse as she rode him and he enjoyed the soft warm firm breast.

He started to have trouble breathing and pulled away. As soon as he did, he knew it was a mistake. He turned his head and took her other breast into his mouth. This time, he didn't only take the nipple, he took as much of her breast as he could. He sucked on it as hard as he could as she rode home faster and faster until neither of them could hold back. They exploded in unison grasping each other, their bodies merged into one.

They had sated their physical desires for the moment. Their emotional need for human contact overpowered them. They clung to each other and savored the warmth and comfort that only a human being could provide. They drifted off to sleep still locked together in the carnal embrace.

Beth opened her eyes and looked around. She saw it was a little after nine pm. She still felt tired and wondered what had woken her. She jumped when she heard someone pounding on her front door.

"Clark, Clark," she shook the man who's soft cock was still inside her. "Clark, wake up! There's someone at the door, and I don't know anyone that would come over without calling."

Clark opened his eyes and heard the insistent knock. He Lifted Beth with ease as he stood up. He put her down and peeked out the window, "Shit, that's my mom's car. Fuck!"

Beth grabbed her robe from where it had fallen. She pulled it over her naked sweaty body to hide the rivulets of cum that dried on her thighs. She walked to the door, as a naked and erect Clark squatted down beside a side table to hide. Beth opened the door and feigned a yawn, "Maggie! You're home early. How was your trip?"

"Exhausting. I swung by on my way home to grab my boys. I hope they weren't too much trouble," Maggie replied.

"No trouble at all. But they're exhausted! Jimmy is sound asleep in Tommy's bed, and Clark crashed on the floor. I was about to go to bed myself. Why don't you head home, take a bath, and take the night for yourself? Let's meet for breakfast tomorrow and schedule some more day trips for the boys."

Maggie smiled in gratitude. "That works for me. Tomorrow morning at Panera's, my treat. Say ten?"