Moms Unexpected Playdate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds good to me, I planned on sleeping in, and I'm sure the boys will. They're exhausted." Beth tells her as she faked another yawn.

"Thank you," Maggie steps in and hugs Beth and gives her a cheek kiss. "See you tomorrow. Give Jimmy and Clark a kiss for me." Maggie says as she turned and walked to her car.

"Oh, I will. I definitely will," Beth murmured as she closed the door. She let the robe slip off her nude form. "Now where were we," she asked a naked Clark who stood up once he heard the lock click home.

"The bathroom and your bedroom are the only rooms we haven't christened yet," he replied. He slipped his arms around her and lifted her and carried her to the bedroom.

8========D

Please let me know if you liked this story. I do not make money from writing. My sole reward is your comments, votes, likes, follows, shares, and emails. Hearing from readers is what encourages me to keep writing. I am a firm believer that feedback is a gift, and I like gifts.

Sal De Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe".