Moms Unexpected Playdate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy came into the bathroom and showered as Beth used the hotel's blow dryer. She brushed her hair as she dried it. When her hair was somewhat neat, she got Tommy out of the tub and dried him off.

They walked out of the bathroom, both wrapped in towels. "There's only two towels," she told Clark. "Take Jimmy and go into the bathroom. Once Tommy and I dress we'll give you these. I'll also call the front desk and ask for more."

"Sounds good," Clark replied and grabbed Jimmy's hand. He took his brother into the bathroom. As soon as the door closed, Beth helped Tommy dress. "Tommy please go to the car and get my phone charger," Beth asked him. As soon as he was out of the room, she dropped the towel and pulled on her panties and a bra. Then she grabbed a red floral print sleeveless dress with buttons up the front. She pulled it on and buttoned it before Tommy returned.

Beth picked up both towels and knocked on the bathroom door. "Here are your towels," she said cracking the door open. She hadn't expected Clark to be outside the shower. She got a full-frontal shot of the young man. Her face flushed. She threw the towels in his face and slammed the door. Tommy and I will be outside so you can dress," she called as she backed away from the door.

As she walked outside her mind replayed the scene in slow motion. His firm chest, and erect nipples. His six-pack abs, she even thought his belly button was cute. Her mind's eye continued to pan down as she fought to stop it. She saw his trim pubic hair and then she saw it. It wasn't hard, but it hung down more than a few inches and it was about as thick as a medicine bottle. She licked her lips as she envisioned it lengthen, thicken, harden, piercen..., 'STOP IT,' she yelled at herself.

She stepped out of the hotel room and looked around for Tommy. He was still in the car. He forgot his task, and instead pretended to drive it. She chuckled when she heard his vroom...vrooms and squeals. She got in the passenger seat. "Where are we going," she asked, tousling his hair.

"To find a daddy," he replied as he tried to turn the steering wheel which had locked.

Beth sat there unsure of how to reply as Tommy raced the car. A few minutes later Jimmy and Clark walked out. Beth felt her breath get caught in her throat. Clark wore a pair of pleated Khaki's, and a pale blue button-down shirt. She couldn't believe how handsome he looked. She gulped and tried not to imagine herself ripping those clothes off his chiseled body. Licking her way down... "STOP IT,' she screamed at herself.

She got out of the car and they strapped the boys in. When she started the car, she announced, "There's a nice Italian place a short drive from here."

"Yummy!" Tommy screamed.

"I want pepperoni," Jimmy shouted.

"It's unanimous," Clark agreed.

Beth put the car in drive and drove to Alfredo's Pizza Cafe. She parked and they walked in. After the hostess seated them, Clark ordered sweet tea for Jimmy and himself. Beth ordered a Rose wine for herself and Apple juice for Tommy. They sat there listening to Tommy and Jimmy ramble on about all the things they had seen and done on the beach.

As they ate, Clark who sat next to Beth dropped his hand under the table and took her free hand in his. Beth didn't pull her hand away. They sat there eating and holding hands. They didn't let go until they got to the car. Clark tried to hold her hand again in the car, but Beth held the wheel like she was in driving school. It was the first time on the whole trip she drove with two hands.

"Mommy I'm too tired to go to the pool," Tommy yawned and reached up to Beth as she unbuckled him from the car. She picked him up out of the seat and carried him to the room. Clark held the door open for her. She stopped at the bed furthest from the door and put Tommy down. He was asleep before his head hit the pillow.

Jimmy looked at Tommy and yawned. "I'm not...," he yawned again, "...tired. Can I watch TV?"

"Sure sweetheart," Beth tells him. "Clark, why don't you find something to watch. I'm a bit sore from getting knocked around by the waves. I want to soak in some hot water, and don't feel like going to the pool. I'm going to soak in the bathtub. See you guys in the morning."

Beth walked into the bathroom and took off her dress. She looked at herself in the mirror. She was proud of her 32-23-34 figure, but she wished her breasts were bigger. She took off her bra and saw her firm perky titties. Her light brown nipples stood out firm and proud. They were almost twice as thick as a pencil eraser. Her areola was the size of a fifty-cent coin. She toyed with her erect nipples and moaned. She forced herself to stop after one last pinch.

Beth adjusted the water in the tub until it filled the bathroom with steam. While the tub filled, she put on her headphones. She started her sexy time playlist and opened up the ebook she was reading on the beach.

She lowered her foot into the water and jerked it back. She increased the flow of cold so she wouldn't par-boil herself. After several minutes, she eased her foot into the water. It wasn't quite scalding, so she got in the tub and eased her nude body into the steamy water. She sighed in contentment, and let her eyes drift closed. The heat permeated her body and eased the tension that had been building all day. She forced herself to take slow deep breaths as she cleared her mind. When she felt peaceful, she opened her eyes and added more hot water to the mix.

Beth picked up her E-reader and began to read where she left off. As soon as she read the first sentence, she felt her fluids begin to flow. She held the device in one hand as she read about how the neighbor boy saved the mom when her car broke down. After he used his AAA card to get her car towed, he drove her home. She invited him in for coffee and cake. Instead of coffee and cake, they made a cream pie. Beth stopped reading and shut off the water since the tub was half full.

She returned to her reading and her free hand began to caress herself between her legs. As the story progressed, the characters fell deeper and deeper in love. Of course, they didn't realize their true feelings and thought it was only lust. After one salacious encounter between the two lovers, Beth put her e-reader down. She closed her eyes and one hand started to rub her erect nubbin as two fingers slipped between her lips. She threw her head back and her body started to undulate as she pleasured herself. The music thundered in her ears, and she couldn't hear herself as she moaned, or what she said.

She felt herself approaching the precipice and forced herself to stop at the edge. She wanted to savor the anticipation. She lay in the tub and tried to control her breath. When it approached normal, she opened her eyes. She had to blink several times to let her eyes adjust to the ambient light. When they adjusted, she sensed something was different. She looked around and saw the door was open. Clark stood in the doorway, his maw gaped open. Drool oozed from the corners of his mouth.

Beth drew in a breath to scream at him when she noticed he only wore a pair of light gray bikini briefs. The scream died in her throat as her eyes followed the prominent bulge. She swallowed as she watched it swell. Beth bolted upright and exposed her naked wet chest to Clark's view.

Her eyes never left his crotch as she asked, "What the hell are you doing in here?"

"I...I hear...heard ya...ya...ya...you ca...ca...call my name. I came in to see what you...you needed," Beth thought it was cute the way he stuttered with his eyes locked on her breasts.

"I didn't call you," she said puzzled.

"I heard you! You repeated Oh Clark, Clark CLARK, several times. I thought you hurt yourself so I came in and...," his voice faded and he gestured to her naked body.

'Oh fuck was I moaning his name,' she asked herself. She saw his cock throb and a small wet spot formed on his shorts. Beth licked her lips. She was horny beyond belief. Her fingers wouldn't be enough to quench her burning desire anymore.

"What happens at the beach...," she murmured.

"Stays at the beach," Clark finished.

Beth smiled and beckoned him closer. Clark took one small step forward. Then another and one more, until his crotch was less than an inch from her face. Beth reached up with both hands and dragged his shorts down his body, revealing the erect shaft to her gaze. Beth shifted until she was kneeling in the tub and opened her mouth. She sucked him deep into her throat. Clark groaned as his hips rocked forward.

"Oh, that's...so good...so fucking good...," he moaned as she bobbed up and down on his dick. Beth loved to suck dick, but her pussy demanded attention. She sucked on him a little longer to make sure he was ready to fuck her raw. She let him slip from her lips with a light pop. Beth stood up and grabbed Clark by the upper arms. She groaned when she felt his firm biceps. She pulled him to her and slammed her lips onto his. She drove her tongue into his mouth and explored every nook and cranny.

She pulled her head away from him and said, "Pound my cunt, slam your dick into my pussy. I need it hard, fast, and rough. She turned around and thrust her ass out. "Slam that fuck stick in my cunt now!"

Clark stepped into the tub and squatted down until his dick touched the entrance of her hole. He took a deep breath and rammed himself balls deep into her.

"Fuck me, boy," she growled as she rocked her hips back trying to get him deeper.

Clark grasped her hips and began to fuck her. His dick glistened with her cream as he withdrew it. He rammed it back into her. Their bodies slapped together as growls and grunts filled the bathroom. The sound of their fucking got punctuated by an occasional gasp or 'FUCK!'

Clark had set into a nice rhythm and let one of his hands drift up to her tit. He crushed it like an empty soda can as he leaned in and nipped at her neck. Beth gasped, "Fuck my cunt, fill me with your seed," as her hands reached back and grabbed his hips and pulled him into her.

Clark stepped back and pulled Beth with him. She was now bent at the waist, and he fucked her hard. He took her wrists in his hands and stopped moving. He used her arms to push and pull her along his dick like she was nothing more than a lifesize fleshlight.

"Ride! My! Cock! Take! It! all!" He enunciated each word as their bodies crashed together. Beth was on the verge of her orgasm. She was unable to speak. She could only growl, grunt, moan, and groan as she felt herself getting ready to plunge over the precipice.

Rivulets of perspiration ran down his body as he kept pounding into her. His orgasm was starting to build and his desperation drove him to fuck harder and faster. He let go of Beth's arms and wrapped an arm around her waist. He leaned forward and slammed into her. Several drops of sweat flew off his head and splattered on Beth's back. When she felt the warm fluid strike her skin Beth fell into the abyss. Her knees went weak. Her entire being was centered on her slit. She felt her orgasm crash into her and flood her with pleasure. Only the arm around her waist kept her on her feet and out of the water.

Clark kept pounding her, surfing on the waves that rippled through her body. It only took Clark a handful of strokes to reach the point of no return. He buried himself to the hilt and howled as his cum exploded from him and flooded her body with his potent seed. As his dick throbbed inside her, Clark doubled over and kissed her back. They stayed that way for several minutes to recover from their intense coupling.

Clark stepped out of the tub without letting go of Beth. With his free hand, he grabbed a towel and held it out for Beth when she was ready. Beth stood up and blew her breath through her mouth. She reached down and pulled the stopper. She adjusted the water and twisted the knob so she could shower. "Put that down and join me," she told Clark.

Without hesitation, Clark dropped the towel and got back into the tub. He wrapped his arms around her and lowered his head to her breast. Clark bit her left nipple and she crushed his head into her breast. One hand rested on Beth's flat smooth stomach. The other encircled her petite body and squeezed her naked ass cheek. Beth threw her head back and let out a sound somewhere between a roar and groan.

Her fingers grabbed his hair and pulled him to her, as his bites turned to suckling. His hand slipped down her slick wet skin until he found her creamy center. He slipped one finger inside her which made her knees buckle. Clark kissed and nipped his way down her body lapping at the water that flowed over her skin. He was on his knees with both hands on her ass. He pulled her forward and tilted his head up, and kissed her second set of lips.

Beth locked her fingers in his hair and mashed his face into her creamy pie. Clark was in heaven. This was one of his fantasies. Ever since he saw it in a porn flick, he wanted to devour a cream pie he made. He pushed his tongue into her and began searching for his deposit. He sucked hard and licked around her insides as his dick grew while he sucked and licked her cum filled pussy.

Beth ground her pussy on Clark's face, "It's been years since I've had my pussy licked. Eat me Clark, drink our cum."

Clark swiped his tongue along her slit. Then used it like a backhoe, he scooped out as much of his cum as he could. His hands spread open her cheeks and he started to move his fingers closer to her smaller hole. His tongue found her nub and he sucked it into his mouth as one finger teased the tight opening.

Beth saw he was hard again and used her grip on his head to pull him to his feet. "Make love to me," she murmured to him. Clark grinned and interlocked his hands with hers. He raised her hands and pushed them against the wall. He bent his knees and shifted his hips until he lined up with her hole. He straightened his legs and his hard shaft slid into her. Beth gasped as his hardness filled her. Their eyes locked, their hips rocked. Clark thrust into her as little squeaky gasps passed through her lips.

They held that position, the entire time. The only motion was their hips as they came together and separated. Beth yipped every time Clark slid into her and would inhale as he pulled out. Beth watched beads of sweat appear on his forehead as he continued to rock in and out. When he felt he was getting close, he bit his bottom lip and his breathing grew irregular. Beth knew he was close and she nodded, at him to let him know he could cum inside her again.

Two, three, four, five, six more strokes was all it took. Clark slammed himself home one final time and throbbed inside her for the second time in an hour. Beth pulled her hands free, grabbed his ass, and pulled him tighter to her. She brought her mouth to his neck and bit him hard. Clark grunted and pulled back and slammed into her so hard he lifted Beth several inches into the air.

When He finished they were both exhausted and slid down until they were sitting in the bathtub. The water flowed over their sweaty bodies. Clark reached up and grabbed the soap. He worked up a lather and washed Beth who sat there letting his hands explore her naked wet body. Clark washed, then stood up and took the handheld showerhead. He rinsed both of them, shut off the water and stepped out of the tub. He grabbed Beth's arm and helped her up. He wrapped a towel around her and another around himself.

He looked at Beth and turned to go back into the main room. Beth grabbed his arm. He turned back and she stepped out of the tub and kissed him. "Thank you," she murmured and kissed him again. They walked out of the bathroom and Beth stopped when she saw the boys were in one bed. She looked at Clark, her brow furrowed.

"Jimmy wanted to sit on the bed with Tommy while we watched the movie. He fell asleep during the opening credits. I was waiting until you came out to move him."

Beth smiled at the boys. They looked so peaceful as they slept. "Leave them," she said with a shy smile. She took his hand and led him to the bed. "Hold me while we sleep," she asked and gave him doe eyes.

Clark wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head. "I thought you'd never ask."

Beth pulled on a long tee and Clark pulled on a pair of shorts. They climbed into bed, with Clark as the big spoon. Clark slid the shirt up as much as he could. He put his hand inside the shirt and let it rest on her stomach. Within minutes they were asleep.

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

Beth woke first because something poked her back. She reached behind her and felt a man's cock. She remembered last night's wanton debauchery. She sat up and saw Clark on his back, sound asleep. Beth jumped out of bed and cursed herself for being so weak. She scooped up Jimmy and put him in bed with Clark. She got into bed with Tommy and tried to figure out how she was going to handle Clark. She fell asleep before she could come up with an answer. When she woke up hours later, the room was empty.

She pushed herself up on her elbows and looked around. On the nightstand next to her bed was a note. The handwriting was her sons, but the words were too mature for him. 'Mommy, Clark took us to get breakfast. We'll bring back you a western omelet with bacon and English muffin and OJ. But don't tell Clark I told you. He wants it to be a surprise.'

Beth laughed at the note and put it in her purse to add to her scrapbook. She got back in bed and turned on the TV to avoid thinking about her mistake last night. Before the first commercial break ended, her phone rang.

"Hello?"

Clark's voice came out of the earpiece, "Pretend to be asleep. The boys want to wake you up and serve you breakfast in bed."

Beth's heart jumped for joy when she heard Clark's voice. It was like her first boyfriend all over again. The asshole only did two good things for her. He gave her Tommy, and he never contacted her again. There was no way she would let herself travel down that road again. "Got it, how long before you're here?"

"We're across the street. Be there in a few. Gotta go, the boys are coming," and the phone went dead.

Beth shut off the TV and forced herself to avoid her thoughts. After an eternity of doing nothing, she heard the door open. She rolled on her side and faced away from the door. She heard the boys giggling. They made more noise trying to be quiet than they would if they acted normal. She smiled and forced herself not to laugh. When they got close to the bed she closed her eyes to let them 'wake her.'

She felt the bed shift as someone climbed on it. There was a small pair of lips that kissed her cheek. She let her arm wrap around him and opened her eyes. "What are you doing my sweet little piggy," she asked. Tommy snorted as she swept him across the bed and tickled him. He laughed in delight as Clark and Jimmy chuckled.

Through his laughter, Tommy said, "We brought you breakfast."

"Oh you did, did you? Well, this little piggy is all the breakfast I need," she said and blew a raspberry on his tummy. Everyone laughed at their antics.

Clark took a folding lap tray out of a bag and put the styrofoam container on it and a bottle of OJ. Jimmy added a mermaid vase and three pink roses. Beth let Tommy go and sat up. Clark put the tray on her lap. "Boys go sit on the other bed and I'll turn on the TV for you."

The boys jumped on the other bed as Beth started to eat her breakfast. She looked up at Clark, and mouthed 'Thank you,' and got a wink and nod in return. Clark found a channel with a show for the boys that he could stand to watch for more than five minutes.

The boys lost themselves in the program. Clark sat on the bed with Beth. She didn't even look at him. She had no intention of letting things spin further out of control. 'Another fine mess you've gotten us into,' her brain quoted an old movie she used to watch with her p-paw. She ate in silence. Clark tried to rest his hand on her leg as she ate and she pulled it away from him. She felt bad, but she had to stop the mixed signals. 'There weren't any mixed signals last night,' her brain mocked her.