Moms Weekend Getaway with Her Son

Story Info
Son sets up a weekend getaway for him and his mother.
2.3k words
4.05
47.6k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey mom, what are your plans this weekend?"

"I haven't even thought about it yet, just trying to get threw this week! lol why what's up?"

"You're not gonna believe this... my coworker gave me a two night stay at the casino downtown for covering his shift. A girl I've been seeing just cancelled and I can't find anybody else to go."

"Ugh that's a bummer she bailed, you really want to spend a weekend at the casino with your mother? I'm flattered."

It sounded like it'd be fun but a part of me thought it'd be weird sharing a hotel with my grown son for a couple days.

"You know I enjoy spending time with you and as much as I hate to admit this I've missed your company, always having our late night convos in the living room while you smoked a couple cigarettes before heading up to bed."

I kind of blushed after reading that text, he wasnt lying though we'd end everyday catching up as I treated myself to a few cigarettes taking a load off.

"Awww honey, I miss that to.. let me sleep on it and make sure I don't have anything going and I will let you know by noon tomorrow, how's that sound?"

"Fair enough, love ya!"

"Love ya to, im gonna smoke one more cigarette and call it a night."

It was getting close to noon and I still haven't made up my mind, I decided to give my sister a call and she what she thought of it.

"Well I get why you're skeptical but at the end of the day its not that big of a deal.. you think you're the first mom to share a hotel with their adult son?"

"That's true.. you know what, fuck it. I could use a weekend out of the house."

"Yes you do! Enjoy yourself! Don't drink to much.. you know how you get when your drunk."

"Oh shut up sis!"

I called my son and told him I am in, I could hear his excitement threw the phone.

"Okay I'm going to go there around 3:00 to check in, I'll let you know all the information when i get there."

"Can't wait!" I said.

My son called me Friday afternoon around 4:00 and told me we were all set and checked in, I was already on my way down there anyway I couldn't sit around at the house any longer.

"So were in room 612, it's only got one bed but it does have a pull out couch. It was either this room or the other one that did have two beds but it was a non smoking room so I figured it'd make your life easier being able to light up in bed opposed to going downstairs everytime you wanted one."

"You didn't have to do that! You are such a sweetheart, if the beds big enough maybe we can make it work."

As I pulled up to the hotel my phone rang, I answered it but he wasn't responding to me.. it was a butt dial as I went to hang up and walk in the hotel I heard my son mumbling in the background.

"Okay the hard parts done, now I can sit back and watch my milf mom smoke some cigarettes and hopefully muster up the balls to finally make a move on her."

I couldn't believe what I just heard.. My heart began racing and I started panicking.. I almost hopped in my car and drove off but the valet drive already had my keys.

I told myself to forget what I just heard and let it go.. another part of me was proud knowing I still got it.. let's just go along with it I thought getting off the elevator.

I knocked on the door as my son opened it putting his hands out and pulled me in for a long tight hug.

"So glad you decided to come, I missed you."

"I missed you to sweetie, it's going to be a good weekend!"

I settled in and my son prepared us a drink as I sat on the bed putting my feet up for a few minutes before we went downstairs.

"Cheers!" I said tapping our glasses and taking a long healthy sip to try and take the edge off.

My son went sat over on the desk chair that was right next to the bed and turned it around so he was facing me.

"So whats the plan for tonight? Want to just hit the slots and tables?"

"Thats what I was thinking.. hopefully i get lucky this weekend." My son said on accident.

"Excuse me? Did you mean have good luck?"

"That's embarrassing haha yes."

"Didn't you say this was a smoking room? I don't see an ashtray."

He sprung up out of the chair and went over to the little bar where the housekeepers set them after cleaning up.

"While your yo grab my pack out of my purse please."

"Ah I really appreciate you sacrificing a bed just so your mom could smoke her cigarettes, you sure you don't mind?"

I already knew he preferred it this way overhearing him when he butt dialed me but I just wanted to see how he responded.

I dragged on my cigarette and slowly exhaled a cloud tilting my head back, it was such a satisfying first drag comfortably laying in bed.

"You don't have to answer that, obviously you don't mind or else you wouldn't of done it.. you're a good son."

I made sure to look up at him every time I dragged on my cigarette to confirm what I heard him say earlier and let me tell you.. he didn't miss one drag.

"You alright hun? I keep catching you staring at me like you wanna say something.. if you weren't my son id think you were checking me out haha."

"Well I must say compared to most of my friends moms you definitely stand out.. you know all my buddies used to call you a milf growing up, always had to tell them to shut up."

"I bet that drove you nuts, im sorry babe.. but hey you should be happy you have a mom that takes care of herself."

I took another drag this time opening my mouth slowly letting the smoke pour out my mouth then sharply inhaled making the smoke disappear instantly down my lungs.

"You got that right, deep down I know they were right.. you fit the MILF criteria, sorry if that makes you uncomfortable coming from your sons mouth haha."

I rolled my eyes and laughed "I'm not surprised.. its fine hun."

"Now let's go win some money!"

We roamed around there for a few hours throwing back drinks and I sure started feeling it.

"Hey hun I'm gonna go lay down for a few, I'm getting dizzy.. I'll come back down in a bit."

"You sure, I can come back up with you."

I leaned in a gave him a kiss on the cheek and rubbed his bAck as I hugged him.

"Your so sweet, but no enjoy yourself! I'll be fine."

I got up the room and got out of my high heels and my dress and threw on my robe.. boy did that feel good. A couple minutes went by and I was right back to normal, I think it was just the heat in the game room and all the people around made me anxious.

I made myself a drink and lit a cigarette.

"Im about to come up haha I lost to much money for tonight."

"Good idea, we still have two more nights lol."

He walked in the room and stared at me laying down on the bed in my short robe exposing most of my upper legs, I didn't even really stop to think it's probably not something a mother should wear around her son.

"Woah, you look relaxed I'd say mom."

"I know I wasn't thinking when I put this on, I'm kinda tipsy haha cover up after I finish this cigarette."

"Oh stop, it doesn't bother me at all.. I'm an adult."

"Still, it's kind of taboo wearing this on top of sharing a hotel together.. outside looking in I'm sure it would raise some eyebrows haha."

"Well good thing nobody can see threw the walls, as long as we're both comfortable with it that's all that matters."

"I guess you're right, make yourself a drink and let's flick on a movie."

He sat in the chair again.

"Hun you can come lay up here with me for the movie, that doesn't look comfortable at all."

"I was hoping you'd say that cause I didn't want to ask."

He laid down a foot or so apart from me gazing at my legs trying not to be to obvious.

"What are you to old to cuddle with your momma?"

I pulled him closer with our thighs touching, I leaned over and grabbed a cigarette lighting it up then exhaling in the opposite direction.

"The smoke doesn't bother you does it? You have to be used to by now."

"It never bothered me, it actually kind relaxes me when you smoke around me.. just gives me a home feeling, if that makes sense."

"More than you know."

I crossed my legs over his and started sliding them up and down.

"Remember doing this when you were younger, you'd always have to lay your legs over mine."

"I can't believe you remember that."

"Hun I don't forget anything."

I pulled my feet away and gazed over as he tried covering up his chubby from me.

"This is nice, I'm glad we did this.. you happy your girl cancelled and I came instead?"

"It worked out perfect."

"Like you planned it this way or something" I said as I winked at him.

"You know I wasn't going to bring this up but I'm drunk now so why the hell not."

I dragged on my cigarette and exhalded quickly.

"So I know you kind of planned this all out ahead of time.. and don't deny it cause you literally told on yourself."

"What? What do you mean?"

"As I was walking into the hotel earlier you butt dialed me and I heard you talking to yourself saying everything is falling perfectly in to place, with me agreeing to come, you getting a room so you could watch me smoke, I heard everything."

"I don't even know what to say, I admit that I did plan this but all I wanted was a little time alone with you to get my fix."

"As wrong and fucked up as it is I understand, a lot of sons have an attraction toward their mother."

"Come here baby."

I wrapped my arms around him holding him tight trying to decide if I actually was going to do what I was thinking about.

"You want mommy to take care of that for you?" I said as I gripped his cock.

"Are you serious? You would do that?"

"Just this once.. you went threw all this to put this weekend together, think if you promise to keep this between us I can help you out."

"Of course, you can trust me."

I put my hand down this pants grabbing his bare cock then taking it out to pull his pants off.

"You want to go grab my baby oil in the bathroom.. bet you haven't done that before."

"Uhh idk, if you want to I can."

"I don't care either way, I was looking out for you.. that's the way they do it at those Asian massage parlors."

"Yeah I know, it's fine."

"Hm... okay then."

I slowly stroked his cock and climbed on top of him.

"I hope you didn't pass on the baby oil thinking I was going to suck you off.. I wasn't born last night."

He didn't say anything but his eyes answered my question.

"I knew it.. this isn't enough for you?"

"I didn't say that, it's just how my head works. I've fantasies about your lips around my cock forever, watching you wrap your lips around your cigarettes.. ugh drives me crazy."

I started inching my mouth down toward his dick.

"Just for a second okay then I'm going back to my hand."

I opened my mouth instantly went all the way down to his balls completely deep throating it, he jumped in shock and let out a moan.

"How's that?" I asked with his cock still in my mouth.

I slowly came up his shaft looking up at him twirling my tongue around the base of his tip.

He grabbed the back of my head and pushed back down shoving it down my throat.

I started going up and down fast, after a couple times doing that I didn't want to stop.

Still sucking on his dick I reached over to grab my smokes and pulled one out.

I took my mouth off it sliding my cigarette between my lips taking a drag then going right back down on his cock exhaling my smoke as I went continued my motion.

"Mommy wasn't expecting to enjoy this as much as I am, If you're lucky maybe I'll do this again."

I fought off the urge to just hop on his dick and shove it in me but I wasn't ready to do that.

"I need you to cum for me, can you do that baby?"

"I'm almost there, where do you want it?"

"Where else? Down my throat."

I started stroking it while sucking it and his body starting shaking, I felt it coming.

"That's it baby, cum for mommy."

Right as he was about shoot his load I took my mouth off it and watched it slowly drizzle out his dick, completely ruining it for him.

"Not getting off that easy, maybe tomorrow night"

I dragged on my cigarette and leaned in giving him a big wet kiss on the lips.

"I bet you like the taste of your dick on my mommy's mouth. Goodnight babe."