All Comments on 'Moms Weekend Getaway with Her Son'

by smokingtabz1991

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

threw = through

call a spellchecker

do not make a paragraph out of every sentence

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rough grammar. Liked the plot tbough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mom's a fucking tease. Hope he fucks the shit out of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrible grammar. Two paragraphs in and had to stop reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

IMO, should be under "Fetish" category - smoking is the main theme here. Totally uninteresting to anyone not a smoker fetish follower.

DickInFWDickInFWover 1 year ago

I enjoy reading your stories, but they could all use a final editing pass to get rid of typos and other little fiddly bits.

SmokingFapSmokingFapover 1 year ago

Great story. Ignore the grammar Nazis. It's not like they're potential publishers for your first book. They're just wannabes who don't have anything better to do.

sp9983sp9983over 1 year ago

So many errors throwing the story off, and in the end he gets a bj, to go with his smoking fetish? No physical description nothing else. A waste of time.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

1/2 a fetish story. Not amused and not really erotic and FOR SURE not finished. Don't submit until you have finished a story.

slimvslimvover 1 year ago

Ohhhh! Wonderful! What a lucky son, being able to cuddle with his mother while she smokes. But that was just the beginning. A mother, her cigarettes, and her son. This seems like the beginning of a smoky, happily-ever-after story. I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a bad start on a better story, but you need to continue with them having a sexual encounter in the hotel and continue when they get home! You never gave names or ages! Gave it 3 stars it was to short!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just an average story with not much incest just a mothers half a bj. And way too short only a 3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous