Moms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you and Andy had an open relationship, sharing each other's thoughts and adventures."

"We do but I can't tell him about this. I jumped the gun. I couldn't wait to have you since your agreement with Andy made it inevitable. He can't ever know."

"I understand why you can't and I agree. I can't imagine how he might react to me if he knew."

"Exactly. And Andy can't know that you know that I know about the agreement."

I paused while I parsed the statement in my head. "Can't know. I know. You know." "Got it," I said.

"So the deal you have with him. You get to sleep with me when he gets to sleep with Zofia. We've messed up the timing and we've not been fair to him. The only solution is to complete the original agreement."

"I can't see how that's ever going to happen. We may never be able to tell him."

"Don't be so sure. I think we can make it happen."

"I don't see how. Wait. We?"

"Lenny, I'm going to help you. You're going to have sex with your mother and then the four of us are going to get together and swap sons or, if you prefer, swap mothers."

"I'm on board with the goal but how?"

"I'm going to coach you on how to treat your mother. When and what to say to her and when and how to touch her. I'm also going to talk to her and lead her in the desired direction but Andy can't know I'm involved."

"He's going to try to help me too."

"Listen to him but follow my instructions. I'm going to work both sides of the street and I know how Zofia will react to properly timed approaches. Andy's going to try to get you to follow the path he took with me. It was pretty crude and wouldn't have worked if I hadn't figured what he was up to and wanted the same thing. He can't know that either, okay?"

"Okay," I agreed.

Edna told me to spend more time with my mother, take an interest in whatever interested her, offer to help her more often and to start touching her casually whenever I could without raising suspicion. You know, a touch on the shoulder, holding hands to help her up. Normal touching between folks that know each other well. "Resist patting her on the ass or 'accidentally' touching her breasts," she finished.

"Easy enough," I said as I slid her off my body and settled on top of her. I was gentle as I entered her for the second time and even gentler as I led us to a soft landing.

"Oh, you mother's going to love that," she said as we lay panting alongside each other.

I left shortly later and Edna turned off the outside light.

Over the next ten days, I spent as much time with my mother as I could without, I hope, raising suspicion. I helped her at mealtime, setting the table, cleaning up and drying the dishes. I took every opportunity to touch her gently whenever she and I were sharing the same space and one of us had to move. I created as many of these encounters as I could, even going out of my way to make it happen. She commented several times about how we always seemed to be in each others way but in a few days, the constant touching was ordinary and I think she was even enjoying it.

We watched movies together in the evenings. I ran all the errands to get drinks and snacks and made a point of handing them directly to her, touching her hand, leg or shoulder as if to balance myself. I chose action movies at first, using them as an excuse to hold her hand or put my arm around her for support during the more violent scenes. The later movie choices were more romantic, evolving into more sexual themes. I planned to use them to set more intimate environments but she initiated more contact with me before I could make a move. After about a week, she would sit tight up against me and stroke the inside of my thigh during intense scenes and hold my hand or rest a hand on my leg during the rest of the movie.

Overall, I was impressed with the progress I was making with my mother. I spoke with Edna once during that time and she was less impressed. She told me she had had several conversations with my mother and she was planting the seeds that I needed to nurture. She thought I should be further along than I was. She believed Edna was opening up but I needed to make the first move. She told me to be more aware so as not to miss the opportunities she was creating.

I began to look for more opportunities. Before I could act, mom came home from work one afternoon looking less than comfortable. She complained about a sore neck and stiff shoulders from spending the entire day at her desk. I took it as an opportunity. I suggested she sit on the floor in front of the sofa and I'd massage her neck and shoulders to see if it would help.

She sat and I sat behind her. I thought it might be a ploy by my mother given what Edna had told me but her shoulder muscles really did seem tight. She also might be up tight with me touching her. Either way was fine with me. I was massaging, more like caressing, my mother's shoulders.

I rubbed one shoulder and then the other. I stroked the right side of her neck and then the left. I ran fingers up the side of her neck, behind her ear and around behind it and then the other ear. Mom had her head down on the arms on her knees and I began to massage down her back and sides. My fingers bumped into her bra and bra straps often but I made no effort to undo them.

Mom noticed. "Lenny," she said. "What you're doing is wonderful but I think if I got more comfortable I would enjoy it more. Wait here. I'll be right back."

She returned a few minutes later wearing a light, short nightgown and a diaphanous robe. I wasn't sure, but I thought she wasn't wearing anything under it. She sat in front of me again and I returned to massaging her shoulders. The feeling was very pleasantly different. The material of her gown and robe smoothed the movement of my hands and fingers better than her street clothes.

"That's much better," she said.

"I agree," I answered.

She leaned far forward and I was able to stroke from her neck to the top of her buttocks. No bra straps and I confirmed that she wasn't wearing panties either. I stroked around the sides of her torso and up under her breasts. I hesitated. I didn't have the nerve, yet, to actually hold her breasts.

Within minutes and, before I could muster my courage, she leaned forward and lay prone on her stomach on the floor. I moved down alongside her and continued to caress her body. She lay with her head on her forearms while I worked. Her occasional hum or purr confirmed I was in bounds.

I rubbed her back in circles with both hands, slowly enlarging the radius and moving my hand further down her back. I began to massage her ass cheeks over her outfit, one in each hand and further down to her thighs below the hem of her nightgown. I worked her legs down to her feet. I massaged each foot and began to move up her legs. When I encountered the hem of her nightgown, I didn't lift my hands and moved up under the gown on her bare skin.

Rubbing her bare cheeks was exhilarating. She didn't object and that was all the courage I needed. I continued up her back until the gown tightened when I got to her waist. She felt the tension and lifted her midriff slightly so the gown she was lying on came loose and moved up beneath her breasts. I rubbed her entire back up to her neck. The next step was to ask her to turn over and allow me to massage her front. It was a huge step and while I pondered how to approach the subject, mom turned over, sat up, her gown falling to cover her thighs, and said, "That was wonderful. You're really good at it, but its time we had dinner."

She got on her knees in front of me. "Thank you," she said. She took my face in both hands and kissed me on the lips. Not a lover's kiss but not a mother's kiss either. She then got up and headed for the kitchen.

I was speechless. I got up and I followed her.

Throughout dinner, mom was buoyant. She didn't change her outfit leaving me hungry for more than just dinner. The movie that night was more explicit than usual. When I saw the title I commented, "I don't remember having that one."

"We didn't," mom said. "I picked it up on the way home."

During the movie, mom was more aggressive than usual. She rubbed my inner thighs including over my obvious erection between them. She even squeezed it once or twice. Meanwhile, I was busy running my hands over her shoulders and down over her breasts. However, whenever I attempted to hold or squeeze a breast, mom moved her body and the opportunity was lost. After the movie, she casually said, "Good night," kissed me again on the lips and headed for the bedroom.

I sat alone in front of the television for several minutes trying to understand how things could have gotten so far and then ended so abruptly. It was late but I went to my bedroom and called Edna. She answered on the third ring. When she heard my voice, she told me to wait a moment. When she came back on the line she told me Andy was asleep and we could talk. "I assume you have a problem you'd like to discuss," she said.

"I do," I responded and told her about the evening with my mother. When I used the word "mom" for the third time she stopped me. "Lenny," she said. "I've been having frequent conversations with Zofia. I've confessed to her my relationship with Andy and regaled her with how great it is and how happy it makes me. I guarantee you she's ready to have a similar relationship with you but she's afraid to take that last step. I think she got cold feet at the last minute. You need to do a couple of things. One, stop referring to her as 'mom.' She's Zofia, a beautiful woman. You need to refer to her that way. It changes the dynamic from family to lover. Second, tomorrow night create the atmosphere before she gets home. Maybe some flowers on the table or soft music in the background. Third, don't take reluctance on her part as a 'no.' Anything other than 'stop' or 'no' is just a little uncertainty on her part and gentle loving on your part will help her relieve her doubt."

"Okay," I said.

"Fine," Edna said. "Now get some sleep."

Getting sleep was difficult. I imagined my mom, Zofia, removing her robe and gown and everything that might follow. My hand went to my erection more than once but I resisted, saving it for tomorrow and hoping the Edna was right.

The next evening, when Zofia came home, the lights were low, the music soft and there was a bouquet of roses on the dining room table with a bottle of rose scented massage oil next to it.

"Oh. Is this for me?" asked Zofia as she came into the room.

"Yes. I thought you might like it," I answered.

"What's the occasion?" she asked.

"No occasion. I just thought you'd like it. After all, you work hard every day and I wanted you to know how much I appreciate it and how much I love you."

"How sweet," she said. She leaned in, smelled the roses and picked up the massage oil. "What's this?"

"Something to improve my ability to relieve your tension if you want another massage tonight."

"I think I do," she stated. "Let me change first. Then we can have dinner and spend the rest of the evening uninterrupted. Sound good?"

"Sounds wonderful. I'll meet you in the kitchen."

"I'll only be a minute," she said as she headed for her bedroom.

She came into the kitchen wearing the same outfit as last night. Just a short nightgown and a thin robe. Dinner was a quick affair. When we finished, Zofia said, "Leave the dishes and come into the living room."

I met her in the living room. I had an open bottle of red wine and two glasses. Zofia was sitting on the floor in front of the sofa with the massage oil in her lap.

She looked at me wide eyed when she saw the wine. I handed her one glass and filled it about one-third way with wine. I repeated the pour in my glass, set the wine bottle on a nearby table and sat in front of her. I held my glass up. She touched her glass to mine with a light clink and we each took a sip.

"You've thought of everything," she said.

"I hope so," I replied.

"Oh, you have," she said.

"I'm glad you feel that way, Zofia," I said.

Her body stiffened for a quick moment when I used her name but she quickly relaxed, smiled and appeared more at ease than she had just a moment earlier. "Just a moment," she said as she handed me the rose oil, stood up and left the room. She returned seconds later with a small, white, micro fiber blanket. She spread the blanket on the floor next to me, sat down and took the oil from my hand.

"Where were we?" she asked.

"Right here," I said.

"I know. You were about to massage my shoulders."

"I'd love to."

She turned around and moved to the blanket. "This will make it easier," she said. She took off her robe, pulled her gown up and off over head and lay, face down on the blanket with her head on her arms as before.

My mother, Zofia, lay alongside me completely naked. She was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen, naked or otherwise. I broke from my reverie when she wiggled her ass in a 'what are you waiting for' kind of motion. I picked up the rose oil from the carpet where she had placed it before disrobing. I scooted up nearer her shoulders, opened the oil and poured a small amount in the palm of my left hand. I rubbed my palms together to warm the oil and placed one on each of her shoulder blades. Zofia purred softly and sank deeper into the blanket as I began to rub her shoulders.

The aroma of roses blended with the low light and soft music as I worked. It was a surreal experience as I worked on her neck, ears and shoulders. I slowly worked on her left arm, hand and fingers and made my way down her back and over her waist, replacing the oil occasionally as I worked it into her skin. Zofia's breathing was slow and regular as I worked.

I took a little longer as I worked the oil into her left cheek. I felt her breathing quicken and I sensed her pulse increase as I used both hands over her tender flesh and deep into the crevice in the center, stopping short of the Promised Land.

I rubbed oil into her left thigh, behind her left knee, down her left calf and into the sole of her left foot. I moved to her other side and worked upward from her right foot to her right thigh. When I paused for a moment, Zofia wiggled her ass again as if in anticipation. A little more oil, warmed between my palms and I began to massage her right cheek. I probed deeper into the space below her cheeks and between her thighs until I rubbed the side of my index finger between her swollen lips for a second. Her reflex reaction caused her to clamp her legs together but a second later she spread her legs more widely and released a long exhalation as if she had been holding her breath for a while.

I wasn't ready to go there yet. I was more than ready. My erection was beyond ready and getting in the way. I was shaking all over with anticipation yet I was hesitant. Zofia was my mother and that was intimidating. It was a line that, once crossed, couldn't be uncrossed.

I spread the rose oil up her back and right side and treated her right arm and hand with firm but sensual strokes. I finished with her shoulder, neck and ear. I paused for a pregnant moment. Zofia saved the moment when she asked, "Time to turn over?"

"That would be nice," I said softly.

Zofia scooted sideways a little, turned half way over, scooted further and completed her turn. She was lying on the blanket, on her back, naked. For the first time I hungrily eyed the beauty that was my mother, my Zofia. I paused, admiring her breasts as they lay on her chest and slightly to each side.

"Ah. That's comfortable," she whispered. "Aren't you uncomfortable?" she asked.

Her question had many interpretations under the circumstances. I replied with a non-committal, "Huh."

"Your clothing," she added. "It seems to me they're in the way and you're at a disadvantage."

"Right," I replied. "Would you mind if I took them off?" I asked knowing the answer.

"Not only do I not mind, I expect nothing less," she said with some authority.

I stood alongside her. Standing I could absorb her entire body. Her toes were pointing straight up, her legs were slightly separated, pubic hair moist with her anticipation, her breasts large, nipples puffy and her smiling face a thing of beauty.

"Well," she said. "I appreciate your appraisal but I'd much prefer your attention."

Hurriedly, I removed everything I wore. I stood next to her, naked, with my erection announcing my affection and intention.

"That's better," she said as I kneeled down beside her. I recovered the rose oil, poured some into my hand and rubbed my palms together. I started on her shoulders and upper chest, leaning over her to get both sides. I slid my oily palms down alongside and beneath her breasts and then up between them.

"Lenny, you're missing something," she said and she used her hands on the sides of her breasts to push them up and together on her chest.

"Thank you, Zofia," I said.

I gently placed one hand on each of her breasts while she held them. I slid my palms in circles around each pointed nipple and she released her breasts. He breasts moved apart and my hands moved with them. It is difficult to describe how I felt at that moment. Her breasts were things of beauty and holding them left me breathless. I'd held naked breasts before but these breasts were a gift. These breasts were Zofia's. These breasts were mine. I leaned in and took her left breast into my mouth. The rose oil added a slight flavor as I explored her firm nipples with my tongue. Her sounds of pleasure motivated me to further exploration with her right breast. My erection slid along her side as I leaned in and tongued her nipple. I felt her move slightly and her left hand came up and held my cock. I licked, kissed and nibbled her nipple as she stroked my erection.

I moved up until my lips found hers. It was a first real kiss. A kiss between lovers. Our mouths opened and we swallowed each others tongues. It lasted forever sliding our mouths around each other, neither of us breathing and exchanging fluids. When the kiss ended and I lifted my face to look into her eyes she said one word, "Yes."

I kissed her chin, neck and down her chest between her breasts. I held her breasts in my hands as I kissed further down to her navel. As I kissed her navel, her legs spread further apart until her left leg stopped against my knees. I moved over her leg to allow her more room and her legs spread further apart and her knees came up alongside me with her feet on the blanket.

I slid my hands down her sides and kissed the space below her navel and above her pubic triangle. Her hands were on the top of my head and it was clear she didn't want me to stop, or even pause. I kissed through her pubic hair and took a second to look at her womanly flower. Zofia had large puffy labia. They were inflated, much like my penis at the moment, and it appeared she had carefully removed any stray hair that might interfere with my view or other activities.

I separated her lips with my thumbs for the first time and admired the symmetrical inner lips. I used my tongue to separate those smaller, more sensitive lips. Her reaction was perfectly timed. She jumped slightly and pressed my face deeper into her body. My tongue slid upward until I found her clitoris. It wasn't difficult to find as it was standing stiffly away from her body.

I kissed and nibbled on her clit and pulled it between my lips to suck on it. Zofia's body bucked and squirmed with my efforts. When I sucked it up and released it suddenly, her body jumped up as if to push it back into my mouth.

Before long, Zofia was pulling my head up toward her. I slid up, following my head and shoulders which were now in her hands. As I slid up, my erection contacted her pussy and I paused.

"It's good," Zofia whispered. "I want you inside me."