Moms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A slight wiggle and a gentle push and I felt my best friend slide between her lips and inside my Zofia. Zofia continued to pull me up and continued deeper into her until we were kissing again and Zofia's vagina was squeezing my cock.

Zofia moved her hips, I moved my hips and we kissed with abandon. Soon our hips were moving with abandon and we weren't kissing anymore. I was suspended above her on my arms looking into her blazing eyes and stroking furiously. Zofia's legs came up alongside my shoulders reflexively. I moved my arms around her legs and she reached up, grabbed her legs behind her knees and pulled them up tight against her body.

We were moving at a pace neither of us could maintain for long. Fortunately, we didn't have to. Zofia came so forcefully that I was unable to move within her. She bucked and screamed things in a language similar to English that included something that sounded like my name. When she peaked and relaxed slightly, the release of the pressure set me off on my own adventure. I pumped what felt like a dozen times inside her until I was beyond empty.

When we came down from the mountain, we lay alongside each other, stroking each other's faces and kissing frequently. The second time we made love it was slow, gentle and emotional. We moved to her bed and lay in each other's arms, breathing each other's air. "Lenny," Zofia said. "Thank you. I've never felt so loved."

"Zofia," I replied. "I've never loved anyone more than I love you." Sounds kind of sappy now that I tell it but it was perfect for the moment.

We spent the rest of the night in her bed. In the morning, Zofia called in sick and we spent the day together, semi-naked and fully naked. Neither of us seemed to care about the formality we had previously. We made love often throughout that Friday and into the weekend. We experimented with each other changing positions and testing to discover what we each liked and disliked. We took a short break while Zofia went to the supermarket to feed our other appetites.

Zofia was the first to include rectal play into our adventure. Saturday morning she was using all her oral skills to hasten my penile recovery and she deliberately pushed her index finger up my ass. She played with the small bump she found there. My reaction surprised us both and set back her timing. I came suddenly in her mouth without an erection, something neither of us expected or thought possible.

I tried something similar with her later that day. I didn't find the bump and, while she enjoyed it, it didn't have the same result.

By Sunday breakfast we knew each other extremely well both emotionally and physically. We laughed a lot and touched a lot. We kissed often and our bodies were shared indiscriminately. I patted her on the ass whenever I could and she returned the favor. Whenever I reached to squeeze or caress her breasts, she'd pause and wait until I was satisfied. She reached just as often for my cock and I paused as well. She might have been satisfied but I never was.

We made love sometimes and fucked (Zofia's word) just as often. We tried every room of the house and once in the garage. We were insane, insatiable and in love beyond words.

Sunday afternoon, Zofia wandered into the bedroom with her phone while I caught up on some afternoon football on the television in the living room. When she returned about two hours later, she was happy, almost girlish. She was wearing a light robe that hid almost nothing and she settled down next to me on the sofa. She held my hand and cuddled up next to my naked body.

"What's with the robe?" I asked.

"Oh. I was talking to Edna and I didn't think it was proper without wearing something," she explained.

"Okay," I replied as if her answer actually made sense.

We sat together, holding hands and watching the home team take a beating for quite some time. Eventually, Zofia spoke up. "Edna and I shared some personal information."

"Oh," I said.

"Yeah. I told her about us and this weekend."

"Really? You thought that was all right?" I reacted.

"Don't worry. I didn't go into detail. Just an overview."

"How did she deal with it?"

"Wonderfully. You know that she and Andy have had a similar relationship for quite some time now."

"Oh."

"Don't be coy. You already know. Andy told you about Edna and him."

"He did. Yeah, he did."

"She also told me Andy told you that you should have a similar relationship with me. Actually, he went out of his way to ensure you would have a relationship with me."

"Shit," I thought. "Sounds like someone talking too much."

"Not only that, Edna told me she talked to you about it and she helped you encourage me to become your lover."

"Zofia," I said. "That makes what I did with you sound somehow dirty or something. The fact is, I've wanted a relationship with you for years and was afraid to pursue it. Andy and Edna just helped overcome my reluctance and Edna gave me some pointers on how I should treat you. I'm sorry I was so deceitful and calculating but I've always loved you. You have to believe that and I'd understand if you're angry."

"Lenny, I'm a long way from angry. I'm glad it worked out the way it has. Now I understand the context behind the conversations Edna and I have had over the last several weeks as well as your increased attention to me. I think if I had known your intention I might have been more resistant. I'm sorry, but the possibility hadn't occurred to me before this."

"Thanks, Zofia. Then we're okay?"

"More than okay," she said.

Throughout the conversation, Zofia had moved her hand up my thigh and was holding and stroking what became an erection. She moved onto my lap facing me and guided me inside her as she settled down. "I love this and I never want to stop," she said.

Afterwards, when Zofia was back on the sofa alongside me, she said, "Edna has invited us over for dinner next Friday and I accepted."

"Do you think that's a good idea?" I asked.

"Why not?" she asked. "Do you have a problem with going?"

"No. It's just that with everything you guys talked about it might be uncomfortable."

"I don't think so. I actually feel relieved that we're not alone. That other families do it together too. I thought it would be informative to share with them in an atmosphere of understanding and good will."

"Okay, we'll go," I said.

A few minutes later, Zofia asked, "Do you know anything about an agreement?"

"An agreement. Why do you ask?" I asked. "Damn, Edna's got a big mouth," I thought.

"Edna hinted about something but she wouldn't tell me much. She did say you and Andy had a deal."

"Zofia, we were drunk and not thinking clearly. That's when Andy told me about him and Edna."

"Tell me more."

"Andy thinks you're hot."

"Is that a complement? Never mind. I know Andy well enough to figure it out. So, Andy wants to have sex with me?"

"Not without my permission."

"How considerate of him. Did you give him permission?"

"No. I never agreed for him to have sex with you."

"How did he react to that?"

"He wasn't happy."

"He offered you something in return, didn't he?"

"Kinda."

"A deal."

"Yeah."

"What did he offer? Wait a minute. A swap. He offered you Edna for me, didn't he?"

"Yes."

"And you agreed?"

"Not really."

"Not really?"

"Let me explain," I offered. "I never thought our relationship would get this far so what Andy wanted was out of the question."

"But, somehow, Andy thinks it's possible?"

"I guess so."

"So, he thinks you have a deal and you don't?"

"I didn't agree but I didn't disagree either. I didn't think the possibility would ever exist so it was moot."

"What about Edna?"

"I have no idea. I'm sure Andy talks to Edna and she hinted at it with you on the phone, so I'm sure she's aware. Whether she's willing to change partners, I don't know. You'll have to ask her." I crossed my fingers and hoped Edna had kept her promise to tell no one about our earlier encounter.

"Since she was actively working with both of us to get us together, I believe she's in bed with the idea. Excuse the pun," Zofia reasoned.

"That's logical," I offered, relieved that Zofia was unaware about Edna and me.

"Is that why you were reluctant to get together with them Friday?"

"Yes. Now that you know what the possibilities are, do you still want to go?"

"I think so. It might be fun."

"Zofia," I asked. "I hope none of this changes our relationship in any way?"

In response, she grabbed my limp member again and began to stroke.

The week went by without any let up in our desire for each other. Except when we had to go to work, we spent every moment discovering again the great pleasure we found in each other. We slept every night in Zofia's bed, except one night when we hadn't washed the sheets in the morning and we had to sleep in my bed.

Friday evening arrived and we prepared to go to Edna's for dinner with her and Andy.

I put a clean pair of Dockers and a long sleeve, button down shirt with loafers and no socks. When Zofia came out of the bedroom, I was stunned. She was dressed in a short, black dress that zipped up the back, nylons and three-inch heels. Her hair was up on her head and her makeup was perfect, understated but extremely complementary.

She noticed my reaction. "You like?" she asked.

"I do," I admitted.

"It gets better," she said. She lifted the hem of her dress and showed me thigh high nylons held up with garters from a belt around her waist. In between were black, silk bikini briefs.

"Shit," I said. "It's more that he deserves."

"He's not guaranteed and neither is Edna," she said and we left for our dinner date.

On the way to dinner, Zofia said, "I'm really looking forward to tonight."

"I see that," I responded. "But I'm curious why. We've only been together for a week and before that you hadn't had a relationship since dad died."

"You assume."

"I assume." "Something to think about later," I thought.

"Well," she said. "I know how much you're looking forward to bedding Edna and Andy isn't a half bad choice so you can have your chance."

"He is a pretty good guy, but you don't have to make sacrifices for me. I could probably manage to have sex with Edna given enough time."

"It's not a sacrifice. There's probably more for me than you realize and why should you wait?" she added.

"It's not that. It's just that ..."

"Wait. Are you jealous?"

"No. ...Yes. ...Maybe. ...I don't know."

"Lenny, we're not married. We're not even boyfriend and girlfriend. We're just having fun together. A lot of fun. Jealousy is not part of the equation and I have no problem with you bedding Edna. Okay?"

"I guess so, but we're not going to be alone. Andy and you will be there with us."

"Are you uncomfortable having sex with someone else in the room?"

"No. ...Yes. ...Maybe. ...I don't know. Stop doing that to me."

"You'll be fine. Trust me. Once the ball starts rolling, the exhilaration of the moment will take over and you'll forget everything except the sexual pleasure. You might even welcome the company. One more thing. Andy will probably want to undress me but I want you to do it while he watches. I want to see the desire in his face while he waits his turn."

We drove the rest of the way in silence.

Edna answered the door wearing a loose blouse, short skirt and barefoot. "Shit girl," she said to Zofia, "either I'm underdressed or you're overdressed. You look good enough to eat."

"Thanks," responded Zofia and she hugged and kissed Edna on each cheek.

Edna turned to me. "Lenny, welcome. I'm really glad to see you." She gave me a big hug confirming my impression that she wasn't wearing a bra. I wondered what else she wasn't wearing. She finished with a quick kiss on my lips with a quicker touch of her tongue.

Andy was sitting on a chair in the living room. He stood up and greeted Zofia, wide eyed, with a handshake which she quickly turned into a hug but without the kissing. Andy waved to me and sat back down.

Edna broke the momentary silence saying, "Dinner will be ready in about ten minutes. I have wine in the kitchen. Zofia, make yourself comfortable while Lenny and I get the wine. Be back in a second," she added as she took my hand and led me into the kitchen.

In the kitchen, Edna quickly grabbed me, kissed me with intent and ran her hand over my crotch. When I didn't move quickly enough, she took my right hand and pulled it up her thigh, under her skirt, and I confirmed what she wasn't wearing. "I can't wait," she whispered in my ear.

Edna poured and we each took a glass of wine in each hand and went back into the living room. Andy had moved to the half sofa. Zofia was sitting very close to him with her hand on his thigh. Andy looked like a guilty cat that just swallowed the canary.

We passed out the wine and Edna and I sat on the sofa at right angles to the half sofa where Andy sat next to Zofia. Edna played it straight. We talked about the ordinary things in our lives, the weather and the fate of the local high school science teacher. His dalliance with a sophomore coed was the closest the conversation came to discussing sex. It was on everyone's mind but no one broached the subject. At length, Edna said, "Dinner's ready. Have a seat at the table while I get the fixin's."

Edna had taken the time to designate where each of us would sit with small place cards with our names on them. Andy was seated next to Zofia on one side of the table and I was next to Edna on the other side.

Dinner was an unhurried affair. We finished the first bottle of wine and opened a second bottle which was gone by the time we were ready for dessert. Edna and Zofia cleared the dinner dishes and Edna told Andy and me to wait at the table until they brought back dessert. They took longer that I thought they should. I stood up and looked into the kitchen. Edna and Zofia were in a tight embrace and they were kissing like it wasn't the first time. Zofia's hand was out of sight somewhere beneath Edna's skirt. I sat back down at the table, adjusting the tightness in my pants unobtrusively. When Andy asked if everything was all right I told him everything was fantastic. The third bottle of wine paired with dessert perfectly and I'd be surprised if there was any left when we sat back, satisfied.

Edna cleared the table while Andy and Zofia returned to the living room. She asked me to help and I readily agreed. In the kitchen, Edna dropped a spoon and I offered to pick it up. When I turned to stand up with the spoon in hand, Edna was standing very close and holding her skirt up. Her neatly trimmed pussy was inches from my nose. "Just a taste," she said, "until later."

I gave a quick lick and followed by grabbing her ass and pulling her into me for a penetrating longer slurp. "Enough," she said. "Plenty of time for that later."

Back in the living room, Edna changed the music to a light jazz station, took Andy by the hand and led him to the large overstuffed chair on the opposite side of the room. I sat next to Zofia. We held hands and watched the couple on the overstuffed chair.

Andy sat in the chair and Edna sat in his lap with her short skirt pulled up around her waist and barely covering her. Zofia and I both knew the situation beneath Edna's skirt and I assumed Andy was going to become slightly uncomfortable with Edna on his lap in that condition. As we watched, Andy slid his hand up under what remained of Edna's skirt. Edna closed her eyes and leaned back on Andy's shoulder.

Zofia stood up, took my hand and said, "Let's dance."

We danced tight, pressing our bodies together and breathing each other's air. "Let's give them a show," Zofia said.

"How?" I asked.

"You're going to undress me. Slowly."

I smiled as she stood back from me slightly and continued to undulate her body in time with the music. I reached in and pushed her hair back over her ears. I kissed her slowly and she turned around, still moving with the music.

I reached out and rubbed her ass and up her back. I took the zipper pull on the back of her dress, held the top of the zipper with the other hand and began to move the zipper down her back. Slowly. Almost one tooth at a time.

When I reached the bottom, I rubbed her cheeks again. She turned around, put her arms around my neck, gave me a more powerful kiss and turned around again. I put my hands on her waist inside the open zipper of her dress. I moved my hands slowly up her sides. As I reached her shoulders, still inside her dress, I pushed the top of her dress forward and the top dropped off her shoulders, down her arms and settled around her waist.

She turned around again, repeated the kiss and stepped back. I kneeled down in front of her and helped her remove her shoes. I gripped her dress on the sides at her hips and slid it slowly over her hips and let it fall to the floor. Zofia stepped out of her dress and kicked it to the side. I stood up in front of her. She was magnificent in her bra, stockings and bikini panties. I went to her and we began to dance again.

I was watching Andy and Edna peripherally and so was Zofia. We turned while we danced and watched as Andy, with some help from Edna, undid his slacks and pushed them and his underwear down to his knees. We danced and watched as Andy slid one hand under Edna and held his erection as Edna wiggled and slid down with him inside her.

"Time for more show and tell?" asked Zofia.

"Of course," I agreed.

We separated and Zofia turned her back to me and the couple on the sofa, again. I reached up and rubbed her shoulders, moving the shoulder straps of her bra to the side until they fell limp against her arms. Then I began to undo the three hooks of her bra. Zofia held the bra against her breasts as the strap fell open and hung next to her. She turned, pressed her body against mine, put her arms around my neck and kissed me again. She wiggled her body as we kissed and the bra fell on the floor between us.

With her back to Andy and Edna, Zofia stepped back and began to unbutton my shirt. I watched, over her shoulder, as Andy kicked off his trousers. Edna twisted around until she was on her knees with a leg on each side of Andy. Andy helped her remove the rest of her clothing. Edna had her head on Andy's shoulder as she rode up and down on his erection. Andy's eyes were wide open and fixed on Zofia's back.

My shirt came off and was tossed aside. "Andy's watching," I whispered.

"Perfect but he still can't see much," she responded.

"True, but it doesn't seem to be interfering with fucking Edna."

"Naughty boy," she said.

"Him or me?"

"Both of you. Let's give him a real show and Edna a real ride."

Keeping her back to Andy, Zofia kneeled in front of me. She undid my pants while I kicked off my loafers. My pants were quickly removed and Zofia focused on my shorts which quickly joined our other clothing somewhere on the floor. Zofia made a show of admiring my erection using her hands and her mouth once or twice.

Andy was watching intently but he had his hands on Edna's hips and was pumping his hips vigorously in time with her.

Zofia stood up and whispered, "Dance me over to them but keep my back to Andy."

We danced in time to the music, me naked and Zofia in panties and silk stockings. We turned slightly in each direction but never far enough to improve Andy's view. Each step brought us closer to Andy and Edna.

When Zofia's back touched Edna's, she slid down until she was sitting on Andy's knee and crossed her legs. Edna turned her head to see what was happening. Zofia mouthed silently, "Take off my stocking."

I reached in, unclipped the garter and rolled the stocking down her leg and off her toes. Zofia took the stocking from me, stretched it out, smelled it and tossed it over her shoulder at Andy. Her aim was perfect. It struck Andy in the face. It must have caused Andy to flinch because Edna giggled and wiggled.