Moms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zofia uncrossed her leg and crossed the other one. I repeated removing her stocking and she repeated tossing it at Andy.

She stood up, put her arms around my neck and we danced away from Andy and Edna. We did several full turns but Zofia was careful to keep her body tight against mine, limiting Andy's ability to see. In the middle of the room, with her back still toward the couple in the chair, she whispered, "Finish."

I kneeled in front of her again. I looked behind her. Edna had turned around on Andy's lap. He was still inside her but neither of them was moving. They were both watching us, almost without blinking. I reached up and put my thumbs in the side of Zofia's briefs. I slid them down about half way and then moved toward her backside and slid just the back of her thong down further. I held the panties under her cheeks as she bent over slightly and wiggled her bare cheeks at our fascinated audience.

I pulled the front of the panties down. The center stuck between her thighs and I stretched it quite a ways before it came loose. Her panties sailed into the air to join the rest of our clothing on the floor.

Zofia never turned around as she kneeled down in front of me, pushed me down on the carpet on my back and straightened my legs. She then straddled me and using one hand to hold me vertical, settled down on with me inside her. "Is he still watching?" she asked quietly.

"Yeah and I don't think he's breathing," I told her.

Andy had watched everything and seen nothing. He had to be ready to explode.

Edna had watched the end of the show and she was intimately aware that Andy was nearly catatonic. She got up off Andy's lap and pulled him up off the chair. She walked him over alongside us, his erecting swinging side to side as he walked.

Edna pushed Andy down on the floor next to me, straddled him until she was alongside Zofia and riding Andy like Zofia was riding me. For the first time, Andy had a view of Zofia's tits. She arched her back and pushed them out as far as she could. She reached down, took Andy's hand and placed it on her breast. "Shit," cried Andy as he exploded.

"Oh, naughty boy," exclaimed Edna as she absorbed the blast.

Edna spent the next twenty minutes restoring Andy's erection. Zofia spent the time keeping me active but not erupting. Edna used her hands and mouth on Andy in her quest. I watched, hoping, knowing that soon it would be me receiving Edna's attention. Zofia mirrored Edna's moves and they remounted us simultaneously

It was an amazing scene as the women rode us. They held hands. Andy kept reaching for Zofia's tits and I kept my hands on Zofia's hips to avoid the inevitable. The sounds and smells filled the room and drowned out the music. The women leaned toward each other until their shoulders touched. They turned toward each other and kissed. I watched the kiss, fascinated. It wasn't a first kiss. It was like the kisses Zofia and I had earlier. I realized, in that moment, the Zofia and Edna were in love. Their second kiss solidified my belief.

After the second kiss, Edna looked at Zofia and said one word, "Switch?"

It took me longer than it should have to process the full meaning of that single word. I actually gasped as Zofia answered, "Absolutely."

Andy was still reaching for Zofia's breasts as the women lifted themselves off us and changed places. I started breathing again as Edna lowered herself onto me and inside her. Zofia was doing the same with Andy who now could easily reach her breasts.

All those memories of weeks ago came flooding back. I knew what was coming and I couldn't wait. Both Edna and I had had long warm-ups and the emotions and nerve endings were on edge. Within minutes we convulsed together. Edna collapsed on my chest and we lay together, sweaty and out of breath.

Zofia looked over at us. She looked confused but smiled anyway. Meanwhile, Andy was doing his best to consummate the sex with her. She put her hands on his chest and began to move in ways I knew were designed to bring Andy to his climax. It didn't take long. Andy exploded again and his knees came up behind Zofia. He lay on his back with his eyes closed, panting. Zofia leaned back against Andy's knees and moved around slowly on his former erection until it slipped out of her. The women turned to each other, embraced and began to kiss each other as I slid out of Edna.

We took a break. The three of us moved into the kitchen. Andy seemed to be asleep on the floor. Edna filled three glasses with crushed ice from the refrigerator and added spiced rum. We each took and glass and sat at the table. Zofia sat for a moment and then said, "I should have a towel to sit on."

"Screw it," said Edna. "So should I but right now I don't care." She held her glass and we clinked our glasses with hers. "Here's to incest," she said as she took a deep swig. Zofia and I looked at each other and began to laugh. "Incest is best," added Zofia and we all took sips of our drinks.

Later we returned to the living room. Edna turned off the lights and the women began to dance in the dark. I watched them from the sofa with another drink. Andy was still asleep on the floor. Zofia asked Edna, "Is he alright?"

"He's fine. He does that all the time."

"All the time?"

"Especially after sex," Edna clarified.

"How sad," added Zofia.

Edna turned to me. "Do you sleep often?" she asked.

"Whenever I can but never before, during or after sex."

"Is that true?" she asked Zofia.

"That's my experience," she answered.

"Lucky girl," Edna added as she turned to kiss Zofia.

One thing led to another and I sat, quietly sipping my drink, as the girls kissed, fondled and rolled around on the floor together until they were both panting and their thighs shiny.

The music was still playing when they got up off the floor and took turns in the bathroom. Meanwhile, I got each of them another drink. They sat on either side of me, sipping their drinks and idly playing with my cock. Soon I had an erection. Neither of them seemed surprised.

"Come, dance with us," suggested Edna and they got off the sofa, took my hands and pulled me into the center of the room. I danced with Edna while Zofia rubbed her body against my backside. Then I danced with Zofia while Edna rubbed her body and her pussy against my ass. Things heated up quickly. Edna held my hips behind me and bumped her pussy against my ass. Zofia turned around in front of me and bumped her ass against my erection. Zofia reached down, pulled my erection between her legs and bumped against me. Not surprisingly, I slipped inside her pussy.

"Oh," cried Zofia.

Edna looked around me. "What did you do?" she asked.

"Nothing you wouldn't want to," answered Zofia.

"Oh, I want to alright. Change places with me."

"Okay, but its only temporary."

Edna came around and bent over in front of me. "You know what to do," she said.

I did and I did. Zofia entertained herself squeezing Edna's tits and my testicles. Eventually, she asked, "Can we take this into the bedroom?"

"Excellent idea," replied Edna who straightened up with an audible pop and started for the bedroom.

"What about him?" asked Zofia, pointing to Andy.

"If he wakes up, he's welcome. Otherwise, no harm, no foul."

In the bedroom, we crawled up on the bed, the women on either side of me. They wasted little time in entertaining themselves. Over the next hour, I had personal, close up encounters with each of their lady parts. Contrasts and comparisons were easy since they frequently changed places. I was able to smell, taste, touch and examine each in turn. Edna was tighter while Zofia was sweeter. Zofia's clitoris was larger but Edna's was more sensitive. I had enough information that I could tell them apart in the dark, blindfolded.

Edna was the first to mount me while Zofia was more than content to sit on my face and enjoy the flexibility of my lips and tongue. They changed places frequently, either from boredom or from the thrill of it. I didn't care. Whatever they wanted I did willingly.

Edna was also the first to suggest that I play with her ass. Zofia had had a different idea. She had me lie on my back and inside Edna on top of me while she played with Edna's ass. I could feel Zofia fingers through the thin membrane, against my cock as we both slid in and out of Edna. Edna shared that the feeling was new and worth trying. She insisted Zofia try it so they changed places once again.

Zofia responded to the new sensation with enthusiasm and refused to change places again. She insisted on further experimentation. She got on her knees and had me enter her from behind. After a few strokes she said, quite commandingly, "Now put it in my ass."

I was a little surprised. We were plowing new ground here, so to speak.

I looked at Edna who lifted her arms palms up and shrugged her shoulders.

Without a word, I placed my erection at the base of Zofia's sphincter and pushed. The previous play had lubricated her enough that, when she pushed back, the head of my cock popped inside her.

"Ouch. Ooh," Zofia cried.

"Hurt?" I asked.

"For a second. It's okay now. Go further."

I scooped some lubrication from her pussy, slathered it on my exposed cock and pushed. I slid inside her easily until I was pressed against her flesh.

"Oh my God," said Zofia. "Can you go deeper?"

"Sorry love, that's all I've got."

"It feels incredible. Like my whole body is filling up."

I began to move inside her. I fucked her ass like I was fucking her pussy but it wasn't the same. I wasn't bumping into anything. It felt as if I could crawl inside her. I pumped with an energy I didn't know I had. Zofia returned every stroke with a powerful stroke of her own. "Oh shit," she said. "I want something more. Edna come over here and put you fingers in my cunt."

Edna responded with a 'what the hell' look on her face and did as she was told. She took two fingers and pushed them inside Zofia. "Damn, she's tight," she said. I could feel Edna's fingers curled against my cock and I responded forcefully. Edna put her thumb on Zofia's clitoris and rubbed.

"Yes. Yes. That's it. I'm going to ... oh crap ... don't stop ... right there. RIGHT THERE."

Her orgasm was a thing of beauty. It took both of us to keep her from bouncing off the bed. Her muscles tightened so that neither of us could move. When she fell over the edge and the tension released, I came harder than I had since my first encounter with Edna, deeply inside her.

"Oh," Zofia moaned. "That's so warm."

Zofia had a second orgasm before collapsing on the bed and releasing both of us. She was either dead, passed out or sleeping. She was still breathing so we ruled out dead and waited. Edna and I curled up alongside Zofia. I took her hand and sucked Zofia's essence from her fingers.

"Damn, that's hot," exclaimed Edna.

We kissed and cuddled. Edna played with my limp cock while I played with her tits.

"I want to suck this until its hard again but first ..." she said and got off the bed. She returned with a warm washcloth and cleaned my genitals until she was satisfied. She tossed the now slippery cloth in the direction of the bathroom and settled on the bed next to me, head to tail. She used both hands and her mouth to entertain herself. She put one leg over my shoulders so I could entertain myself in a similar manner.

It was very entertaining. However, my response time was prolonged beyond its usual duration. Edna wasn't complaining. She was having fun anyway. While she was waiting she had an orgasm.

"Damn," she said. "Only you've ever been able to do that to me."

She was on the way to a second orgasm when Zofia came to. "What's going on?" she asked weakly.

"Just waiting for you beautiful," I said.

"I don't think I'll be ready for hours. Meanwhile, I have to go to the bathroom, badly. As you were," she added as she headed for the bathroom.

I could sense Edna approaching another climax when she concluded that her ministrations had reached an acceptable level of penile stiffness. "Do you think you can finish what you're doing the old fashioned way?" she asked.

We scooted around and I entered her slowly. We began a slow rhythm much like the rolling of a boat on gentle waves. It was a rhythm could last for hours or minutes. Whatever we desired.

We chose time. We lay together, holding each other's faces, kissing often and deeply and rolling together in perfect harmony.

Zofia came out of the bathroom and watched us for a moment. "You guys are making love, aren't you?" she asked.

"Nobody does it better," Edna responded. "Is there a problem?"

"Never. I wanted this. I wanted you to love each other as much as I love each of you. I'm going to get a drink. Meet me in the living room when, or if, you finish. Love ya," and she was gone.

We weren't going soon. We were consciously avoiding anything that might trigger the wrong synapse. There wasn't a sense of her and me. It was all us. Both of us in one body. Both of us on one boat. We weren't sharing our bodies. We were giving them away willingly and accepting the gift whole heartedly. There was no yesterday. There was no tomorrow. There was only the here and now. And what a now.

Eventually, part of now became then and the rest became immediate. Edna wrapped her arms around my body and held on tightly. I squeezed her body against mine as she began to shake. She alternated between shaking and stiffening. I added my own ounce of emotion. She kissed me furiously as she calmed down and we fell on our sides on the bed, gasping for air and not wanting to let go of each other.

I lay in bed, smelling her hair and feeling the soft flesh of her breasts and body pressed into mine. Too soon, she got up and headed for the bathroom. When she returned, she tossed me another warm washcloth. "Here, you might want to use this," she said.

We left the bedroom, hand in hand. Zofia was sitting on the soda in the living room, sipping a beer from the bottle. Andy was asleep on the floor at her feet.

"Has he been like that the whole time?" asked Edna.

"No. He was mostly awake when I got here and he got amorous when he saw me," explained Zofia.

"He's like that. He can't get enough but he's rarely awake long enough to enjoy all the pleasures," added Edna. "So, what happened?"

"He crawled over here. He already had an erection. He wanted me to relieve the pressure."

"Nice. Did you?"

"I did but first I had him prepare the field, so to speak, with his tongue and lips. He was satisfied before I was and he slid me forward on the sofa and entered me without any more preliminaries. When he finished, before me I add, he lay down and went to sleep again as you see him."

"That sounds familiar. So, you didn't have an orgasm?"

"Not with Andy, at least not yet."

"Don't expect one. I rarely have one with him and only if I'm over stimulated before he starts or continue alone when he's finished."

"That's sad," sympathized Zofia.

"It is what it is," Edna said as she put an arm around my waist. "We have Andy here to compensate."

"We certainly do," agreed Zofia as she reached out and took my relaxed cock in her hand.

"Give the man some rest," opined Edna. "Take a break. Let's go into the kitchen. Maybe I can find us something to snack on."

"Oh, I've got something to snack on right here," responded Zofia.

"Not to worry. Neither of you are going anywhere. Meanwhile, I could use something that adds fuel to the fire rather than drains all over the sheets.

Edna led me to the kitchen and Zofia followed. Her refrigerator was full of interesting consumables including juices, cold cuts, salad makings, creamed herring which she said was important if we were to miss any sleep later, and a nice selection of adult beverages.

Edna was also right about not going anywhere. After snacks, Zofia and I spent the night with Edna in her bed. That is, after they made me sit on a chair in the corner of the bedroom while they changed the sheets. Then we all crawled in together and pulled a light blanket over us. Initially, we were quite active but the breaks became longer and longer until we finally went to sleep tangled in each others arms, legs, tits, pussies and one cock.

I woke when I felt Zofia lower herself on my morning wood. Edna was busy kissing me and when I woke more fully, she increased the passion, pressed her tits in my face and then turned around and straddled my head. I got the message pretty clearly. I pulled her down on my mouth and preceded search for every drop of her essence. Zofia rode me as if trying to break a reluctant colt for the first time while kissing and fondling Edna's tits. Edna was not hesitant in returning the favor.

Both Edna and I were astounded at the strength of Zofia's orgasm. Later, when we passed through the living room on the way back to the kitchen, she explained. Andy was not on the floor asleep.

"Andy's asleep in the other bedroom. He came into the bedroom in the middle of the night and woke me up," explained Zofia. "He wanted me to go with him into the other bedroom. I knew exactly what he wanted but I went with him anyway."

"How did that work out this time?" asked Edna.

"Like the other times," answered Zofia. "I don't mean to disparage Andy in any way. He's very energetic and he has staying power. That gives him good grades compared to most men, but he just doesn't get me there. I just don't have a orgasm with him no matter what he tries and he's tried just about everything except anal. Then he falls asleep, every time, leaving me hanging. I needed that last orgasm. Thank you for accommodating me."

"That's pretty much my experience," responded Edna. "However, I can have an orgasm if I work on myself while he's doing his thing."

"Ladies," I said. "Let's go easy on him after all he is my best friend."

"I understand. I vote we just let him sleep," concluded Zofia.

Edna and Zofia put together a breakfast of eggs, bacon and toast while I made the coffee and set the table. After breakfast, we went back into the living room to finish our coffee and talk. We'd had an exhausting night and I needed some actual rest. The girls agreed but insisted in one last session before Zofia and I left to go home.

For the next hour, Zofia and Edna carried the load and allowed me to rest as much as any guy with an erection could with two women taking turns as he lay on his back. Zofia and Edna were resting, cuddled up to me, one on each side, when Andy wandered back into the room.

"Let me handle this," said Edna. She got up, took Andy by the hand and led him out of the room.

Zofia and I lay together, holding each other and enjoying the quiet time. Zofia changed the dynamic when she began to play with my penis again. "Sofia," I said softly.

"I know. You need more rest. I'm okay with that. It's just that it feels so good being able to touch you. After all, I don't have the equipment you have and it gives me joy to hold and admire it."

"Yea. I get it. If I had tits I'd never get out of the shower."

Zofia laughed. "I think it's time for us to head home. We gathered our clothing from around the living room and got dressed. Zofia just stuffed her panties and bra into her purse and added my shorts to them. When we were ready, Zofia and I went down to the second bedroom to say good bye to Edna and Andy. We opened the door quietly and watched Edna ride Andy who was on his back with his eyes closed. Edna was clearly having a good time. She was using one hand to balance herself and the other to stimulate her clitoris.

Zofia got her attention and told her we were leaving.

"Too soon," said Edna between breaths.

"It looks as if you'll manage okay," said Zofia.

"I will. I've had two orgasms with help from my fingers. I plan one more before he falls asleep. I'll call you later."