Moms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the ride home, Zofia drove, we held hands and talked. She told me she was really glad everything had worked as planned. When I asked for more information, she shared that Edna had cooked up the entire scenario after Andy had told her about the conversation you and he had had about swapping mothers. "She told me she was into you and signed me up to help."

When I probed further, she shared that she thought that I might be the hardest to convince. "I told her I wasn't sure you'd participate based on Andy's urging alone. That's when she said she'd give you a taste of what was possible and you'd be leading the parade."

"You mean, when she had sex with me, you knew?"

"I did. I'm sorry I misled you."

"So I was set up."

"No. Not set up. Incentivized. Please don't be upset."

"I'm not. I'm really okay with it. After all, I have you and Edna. You have me and Edna. I'm just feeling sad that you didn't get everything you wanted from Andy." Also, I now understood while Edna was barefoot that first time.

"Don't be. Andy's welcome between my sheets anytime. He brings a lot to the party and I can deal with what I might miss and it won't be much. In fact, I think I know how to have it all after saying good bye to Edna earlier."

"I get it," I said.

At home, we took a shower together and, in spite of the fact it was the middle of the afternoon, we climbed into Zofia's bed and fell asleep, comfortable in each other's arms.

That was Saturday, ten days ago. Zofia and I have developed an easy routine with each other. We touch each constantly and, if we wear clothing, it's generally loose fitting and easy to lift or remove completely. Edna dropped by three times, one of which she dedicated to quality time with Zofia without me. Zofia went to Edna's once where she and Edna helped each other get the maximum benefit from Andy.

Last Monday, I went to the bar to meet Andy. I was late, and when I went inside, Andy was in a confidential conversation with Darlene. They were leaning over the bar with their faces an inch apart, whispering. They leaned back when I approached. The only thing I heard was a quick "deal" from Darlene as she walked away to serve another customer.

Tuesday, I was alone at the bar. Neither Andy nor Darlene was there. It was Darlene's day off and I had no idea where Andy was.

I was back this afternoon. Andy wasn't there and Darlene brought me a beer before I asked. She moved up close to me with a big smile and a larger cleavage. "Hi Lenny. Could you answer one question for me?"

"Sure, Darlene. Ask away."

"Does Squiggy always fall asleep after sex?"