Mon and Peter

Story Info
A curious married woman gives in to her desires...
1.9k words
4.14
19.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leem334
leem334
7 Followers

It was a hot summer's night, he pounded her with his hard, thick cock as she moaned for more. He was close to climaxing inside of her, when her phone lit - both of them ignored it as the sex was too good, he was about to cum inside her tight, pink pussy as she was approaching her third orgasm of the evening.

He exploded inside her, his seed filling her pussy. As he pulled out, her inside's quivered from another marathon sex romp. He left the room to regain himself as she checked her now blinking phone. It was a message. A message from Peter - her coworker from South Africa. She and Peter had a good relationship, friends, but things have recently changed between them.

Peter was a very attractive, tall, well built black man and she was just a naturally wonderous woman, who had the same curiousities as some women do - the text message she received was a picture of Peter's long, thick, black cock. Up until now, all she every received from Peter were shirtless pics, mostly after he ended a workout session. Their conversations started off as polite and lately had turned dangerously flirtatious.

You see, she never bargained for something like this to happen, when she first received a shirtless picture of his well chiseled, hard body, she was resistant - almost embarrassed to have even received it. She wasn't sure exactly how to respond, only giving polite comments like "you look good" or "your hard work is paying off". But over the course of the last few weeks things have changed, she'd given into the idea of being attracted to him and stopped fighting her morals and feelings.

She didn't hesitate looking at Peter's big hard cock, just the mere sight of it turned her on, she'd never seen anything like it. She could barely fathom the size of it, only imagining what it would feel like, stretching deep inside her tight pussy. She bit her bottom lip as she replied to Peter, "Wow, it's huge - can I get face level with that big black cock?"

Peter had been thinking about her for a long time now. He was attracted to her almost right from the start. She had a great personality and was exceptionally polite but what really turned Peter on was of a more physical nature. Her big ass is what first caught his attention, but her full round breasts and tight midsection only made things worse for him. Sometimes he would get so excited just by the sight of her that he'd have to excuse himself to the men's room to hide his huge aroused cock bulge in his well fitted dress pants. Peter knew she was happily married, but he couldn't help himself - most nights, stroking his 10 inch cock thinking about having her all to himself. Peter knew he had to have her.

Her husband returned and she quickly went to the home screen on her phone, "who was that?", "Peter", she replied "he had a question about work." "Ah, i see", he said unsuspectingly.

A couple of nights had passed and they were headed to her staff summer party. She was excited as she knew she'd see Peter there, she was almost giddy inside but managed to contain herself.

The party was a hit, the right mix of good conversation and liquor made for a good time. The party had slowly moved onto the beach. The moonlight reflected off the ocean and the stars lit as if there were a thousand spotlights in the sky. She had to go inside to use the ladies room. As she entered the house, she met Peter. They smiled at each other as she walked to the ladies room. Before she reached the door Peter was right behind her. As she turned, he grabbed her arm and spun her around. Their lips met almost instantly - she could feel how much Peter wanted her in his kiss.

She embraced him as they kissed passionately, their tongues in each other's mouths. He backed her into the washroom, and as he closed the door with one hand, he grabbed her leg with the other - flinging it up over his right hip. Before she knew it he had her off the ground, both of her legs hugged him tightly and they continued to make-out. "Oh, Peter", she said. "Oh, Mon", he replied. "C'mon, I know where we can go.", he whispered to her.

He led her out the side door of the large house, down towards a private enclosure further down on the beach. As they approached the enclosure, they embraced again - he laid her on a large rock and passionately kissed her neck and chest. She was so aroused as his large masculine hand slid up her alabaster leg all the way to her wet pussy. He began to roughly rub her clit through her panties, his fingers now covered in her. He took off her panties and plunged his thick, black middle finger inside of her. She groaned as he began to thrust her with his digit. She was nearing orgasm already, she looked up at him and moaned "Oh Peter, I want to suck your cock."

He picked her up again and sat her on a blanket. As she looked up at him, she could already see his huge cock bulging through his pants and down his pant leg. She smiled at him as he removed his shirt. She gazed at his hard chiseled body and immediately reached for the button on his pants. She quickly released the button and pulled down the zipper. As she grabbed the edge of his belt her excitement peaked. She slowly pulled down his pants, his thick black monster cock hung heavy in front of her. She grabbed it with both hands and began to stroke it. As she stared at his cock she was in disbelief at how big it actually was, "you're cock is so much bigger than it looked in the pics you sent", she said to Peter.

Peter laid down, she neatly tucked herself in between his long legs. She grabbed his long shaft again and began to stroke it up and down with both hands. His cock was so thick she couldn't fully wrap her fingers around it. She slowly began to kiss his dick from the bulging head down to his heavy, low hanging balls. She kissed it back up again as she began to lick it. She gasped as she wrapped her lips around the head of his fully erect cock. It was more than a mouthful for her. She slowly worked it into her mouth, hearing Peter moan. As she became more accustomed to his size, she began to work it deeper into her mouth. Peter moaned with satisfaction. He whispered to her "Do you want my big black cock?", "oh, i want it so bad, i want all of it inside me", she lustfully replied.

She sucked his giant cock some more before he sat up. He grabbed her sundress around the waist as the whistfully removed it over her head, her plump, full tits dropping as they were released. Her nipples were erect and she knew she'd never been this turned on before. He pulled her in close, kissing her neck as his large hands pawwed at her breasts and supple ass. She could feel the strength in his hands as he squeezed her. Every touch turned her on that much more. He kissed his way down to her tits and enveloped them into his mouth, his tongue and teeth teasing her hard nipples.

Peter passionately kissed her as he gently laid her on her back. Both of them now fully nude. He continues kissing her up and and down and slowly teases her all the way down. He finally reaches her pussy, he gazes at it, knowing he's dreamed of it many times before. He slowly starts to kiss it, lightly pecking at it, as if waiting for a response. As he picks up her scent - his cock fills up again becoming rock hard. Now he's kissing her pussy as if it were lips, making out with it - incensed at how good it smells and tastes. He teases her aroused clit with his big lips, squeezing it and flicking it with his tongue.

She's almost beside herself now, she's never been eaten out like that before. All of the sudden he rises and props her leg up on his shoulder. She looks up at him and can see his big hard cock now approaching her tight, wet hole. The anticipation is killing her. He grabs it and begins to rub it against her, teasing more now. She wants it inside her so bad as he rubs up and down, splitting her pussy lips - she looks at Peter, begging him "Oh, Peter, fuck me please!

He slowly begins to penetrate her, sliding just the head of his huge manhood into her. Already she feels full, but she knows there's more to come. He purposely thrusts her slowly, knowing she'll need the time to adjust to his size and thickness. She starts to rub her clit to relax herself, opening her pussy up to him more as he goes deeper inside of her. As he leans over to kiss her, more of him enters her - she can feel it stretching her now - she only wants more. He kisses her neck as he begins to really fuck her now. She says under her breath "oh peter, i love how your cock fills up my pussy", he continues to kiss her passionately.

She lightly pushes on his chest now, wanting to experience more. He pulls out of her and lays on his back. She mounts him, reaching behind her back for his massive cock. She grabs the thick shaft and positions herself as she starts to slow slide his now wet cock inside of her. She's a little worked in now so it slides in easier. She says to Peter, "I've been waiting to ride this big black cock, it's all I think about."

She starts to bounce up and down on his cock, now exploring deeper into her pussy. Unexpectedly, Peter begins to thrust from underneath driving his rod deeper into her. As he fucks her from the bottom, she's propped - her hands on his muscular chest, taking all 10 inches of him. She feels his huge balls bouncing off her ass. She cums almost instantly, a euphoric feeling comes over her as Peter is still pounding her from below.

Suddenly, he sits up telling her that he's going to cum. She immediately dismounts him, grabs his huge shining wet cock and takes the whole head into her mouth. She begins to milk him and she feels the warmth of his cum in her mouth.

She wraps both hands around his member, wanting more of his seed in her mouth. Up and down she strokes him, Peter moans loudly. She smiles as she swallows every last bit of his cum, now licking and kissing the head of his BBC.

She lays beside him, as he embraces her. She runs her hands down to his lean, perfect body and slowly runs her fingertips up and down his big black meat. She cups his big balls as they kiss intensely - not wanting this to end.

They playfully kiss and nibble each other as reality creeps back in - knowing they've been gone too long and people will start to notice. She admires his god-like body as he dresses, yearning for round two. He slides her dress back over her head, smiling at her. She adjusts her beautiful breasts back into her dress and tries to get herself together. They kiss again and begin to walk back to the party...

leem334
leem334
7 Followers