All Comments on 'Mon and Peter'

by leem334

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing better than a cheating wife. Only thing better is if she lets him knock her up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Considering it's just another lame bbc story I didn't get past the first few paragraphs. Do your homework, you'll find the hype about bbc is a myth. But then first-time writers don't care about facts, they just wanna get their nut as they write. For you this may be a hot subject, for most it's crap. Cheaters get low scores.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Yet another irresistible big black cock! I know it's fantasy but most women can't accommodate 10 inches. I am 6 and in some positions reach the end of a vagina.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good story well written it gave me a boner

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man it would be so embarrassing to be black only have 10 inches. I work at an auto parts store and you would be surprised as to how many filter wrench we sale to white and black woman just to be able to reach around their black men. They actually prefer the cloth type.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Because no one is going to notice she’s walking funny? She just took 10” hard and her cervix will be sore and her breath will stink of cum, not to mention they’ll be flushed and out of breath.

This isn’t an affair, it’s a divorce waiting to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, try reading it this way: I saw some eye candy and wanted to try it. I know many guys get stuck looking at my cleavage, so why can't I get off looking at a hung guy? If you like what you see then try it, maybe a blonde with big tits or a BBC turns out to be not your thing. Personally I liked a couple of BBCs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous