All Comments on 'Mona's Hot Secret Life'

by scixxxfi

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lovemesomephillylovemesomephilly4 months ago

Not sure it fits loving wives and it's tagged incorrectly, but nice story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Whenever the words "hot wife" appear in the tags, I move on. Haven't read one yet worth a damn.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I wonder if he could even feel the walls of her asshole? I once assfucked a girl who must have been the kind of ass whore Mona was and it was memorable only in the sense that I did not want to repeat the experience. Took almost half an hour to coax out my load.

MrSirManMrSirMan4 months ago

Very fun, very sexy, and very unpredictable! That’s super rare here, so congratulations. I always wondered what happened to the Golden Age Of Porn starlets. The guys……ahh, not so much!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

whatever the category , erotic couplings instead maybe ?? hot as hell though .

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Gadzooks! I moan uh for Mona. I knew her, once or twice, and was a much better man for the experience. From now on, my personal philosophy is “no nookie from a rookie.”

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I I thought this story was a riot! you Do some follow-up chapters,please. You know, for THE SAKE OF ART!

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale3 months ago

That was a lot of fun. Good writing and pacing. I'll check out some more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscixxxfi@scixxxfi
Hello! I wrote mostly erotic sci-fi and fantasy, but venture into other categories when I feel inspired to. I also draw and illustrate some of my stories. When you read my stuff, think of it as XXX Heavy Metal magazine. There's frequent humor and slapstick, occasional violen...