All Comments on 'Mona's Hot Secret Life'

by scixxxfi

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale3 months ago

That was a lot of fun. Good writing and pacing. I'll check out some more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I I thought this story was a riot! you Do some follow-up chapters,please. You know, for THE SAKE OF ART!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Gadzooks! I moan uh for Mona. I knew her, once or twice, and was a much better man for the experience. From now on, my personal philosophy is “no nookie from a rookie.”

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

whatever the category , erotic couplings instead maybe ?? hot as hell though .

MrSirManMrSirMan4 months ago

Very fun, very sexy, and very unpredictable! That’s super rare here, so congratulations. I always wondered what happened to the Golden Age Of Porn starlets. The guys……ahh, not so much!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I wonder if he could even feel the walls of her asshole? I once assfucked a girl who must have been the kind of ass whore Mona was and it was memorable only in the sense that I did not want to repeat the experience. Took almost half an hour to coax out my load.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Whenever the words "hot wife" appear in the tags, I move on. Haven't read one yet worth a damn.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephilly5 months ago

Not sure it fits loving wives and it's tagged incorrectly, but nice story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscixxxfi@scixxxfi
Hello! I wrote mostly erotic sci-fi and fantasy, but venture into other categories when I feel inspired to. I also draw and illustrate some of my stories. When you read my stuff, think of it as XXX Heavy Metal magazine. There's frequent humor and slapstick, occasional violen...