Monday Night Study Session

Story Info
Recurring Monday Night Study Session.
1.4k words
3
1.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She poised herself over his raging hard cock. It was shiny from her spit and the lube he massaged onto himself. Their eyes didn't falter as she lowered herself. She felt his smooth tip poke her asshole and she smiled. She pushed through him and her asshole devoured his cock. His eyes fluttered as she pushed further and further until she squeaked and tried to relax at the base of his massive cock.

Her hands pushed down on his chest and she came forward arching her back. She rocked her hips against him and groaned as his cock hit the sweet spot deep inside of her. His hands found her hips, they moved up until they gripped her tits; he came up and covered her nipple with his mouth. He flicked and licked and sucked and humped until a long mid-pitch note escaped her mouth.

He smiled as she hung her head back. Suddenly he pulled out and left her asshole empty. "No! Put it back! I want to fuck you." Her eyes were filled with lust and she laid with her legs splayed and her pussy dripping. He licked his lips as his dick twitched and ached to be sheathed by her tight asshole or cunt. He crawled across the bed and dipped to meet her special holes, "Wait".

He wrapped his arms around her hips and pulled her ass up to his face. He was able to eat not only her pussy but her ass as well. She breathed heavily as he tongued her holes and sucked on her clit. He edged her and just as he suddenly started, he stopped.

She whined in protest but gasped when he flipped her on her stomach and pulled her hips up to meet his cock. Without warning, he plunged into her pussy. She gasped loudly but didn't protest. He only pumped a few times before pulling out and moving up to her ass. He slid his wet cock against her hole and then pushed in. She loved it when he fucked her on her knees.

He pushed deep, up to his taut balls, as she groaned; he pulled out just a little bit shimmied his hips, and plunged back into her tight little asshole. She moaned and shivered but his fun wasn't over just yet. He pulled out and she sighed, "Stay there, I have something for you." She laid on her back with her legs up on the bed, her pussy swollen, red, dripping, and bare. When he came around the corner he had to stop himself from running over and jumping onto her dick first.

He wanted to taste her holes and then fill them with his raging hard cock. Below, he twitched, his cock head was beginning to drip with some precum but he needed to hold out for as long as he could. They were already an hour in he wanted to make it last the whole night.

She heard his box shuffle and she looked up at him. His beautiful, caramel, worked, body had a sheen of sweat on it. She wanted to lick it. His lips were swollen from her biting them and his chest was covered in hickeys and small scratch marks; his back however was clawed red.

His face was flushed and when he sat down on the bed she saw his still raging, raging, erection. She smiled, "What did you bring me?" She wanted to look in the box but he pushed her away, harshly. She knitted her eyebrows together but the look was replaced by shock as he grabbed her by the ankles and proceeded to sit on her thighs.

He quickly took her hands in his and wrapped them in leather cuffs and tied them to the bedpost. She raised a brow. As he finished the last cuff he grabbed her jaw and pushed her into the pillows face down. She protested but he put the blindfold on her anyway. For her feet, he decided that a good spreader bar that would expand when she moved her legs and then lock in place.

He smiled, thinking of all the ways to defile her while she was like this. When the bar was secured around her ankles and loosely tied to the bedpost, he got off her she immediately, in one movement, trying to get up, spread the bar as far as it could go. He laughed out loud. She froze.

His movement sounded closer and then suddenly she felt the warmth of his body then his cock slapped her face. "You." Slap. "Are going to be my cute, dumb, do-whatever-I-want-to-you-toy-until-I've-had-enough-and-cum-in-each-hole little slut." Slap "Open your mouth you worthless whore. I paid for you, I own you, I'm going to use you. And I like to be rough with my toys." He smiled down at her as he watched her mouth take in his cock. "That's right, good little slut, take all of my cock down your tight little throat." He took her jaw in one hand and her head in the other, he pushed deeper.

She choked but then relaxed and he pushed until he was balls deep. She was doing beautifully, "Good slut, that's how your master likes to be pleased." He pat her head, he could tell she smiled by the corners of her mouth. He pulled out then pushed her down.

He got off her and walked to the edge of the bed, "Bring your legs up. I want to see my pussy." She did as she was told and he saw her pussy glisten with new wetness as he egged her on. He looked at the box set on the ground near the bed. He went to it and pulled out two surprises. One he lubed up and the other he poised at the ready.

Without any words he put the first surprise to her tight puckered asshole, he moved it around and then pushed it deep inside of her. She gasped, as he wiggled it and then went to lube the second surprise. With one hand he opened her pussy lips to expose her clit and opening. He rubbed her clit with the top of it and with the butt plug he shoved it into her pussy. She bucked her hips.

He smiled and then pushed the on button to the wand vibrator he had stuck in her pussy she exclaimed loudly, "Oh! Oh fuck that's new!" He smiled and wiggled the butt plug and vibrator. Within a few minutes she was coming and soon after that he put his fingers in her pussy and curled them up.

He fucked her like that while he held the vibrator to her clit, she squirted and he pulled his fingers out and shoved his cock into her pussy instead. He fucked her hard and took the vibrator in his hand as he did. He turned it on and looked at her, "No." She whispered with a glint in her eye. He smiled and put the vibrator to her swollen clit, she almost screamed.

He kept going. His balls tightened when he heard her moans and saw her eyes roll back but he finger fucked her until her pussy contracted and he pulled out watching her pussy squirt all over her, him, and his cock.

Her legs shook as she fell back against the bed but when she could move she licked her wetness off his body and cock. He wanted to cum on her tits. And with that he grabbed her head and forced his cock down her throat. He fucked her not caring that her mascara was spilling down or her hair was plastered to her face.

As he looked at her he knew that she wholly belonged to him and with that his balls tightened, he pulled out, and shot his load over her perfect tits. He groaned loudly and when he was done she sucked him clean and he fell to his knees in front of her.

He grabbed her face and kissed her hard. When he reluctantly pulled away he said, "I'd say we learned a lot tonight. Good study session." He smiled widely as he held her face in his hands and pressed his forehead to hers.

"Oh yeah," she said, "That. Was the best study night I have ever had." She kissed him. "Now let go, I need to clean your cum off." She got up and he smacked her ass as she walked away. She turned back, biting her lip, she said, "I'm excited for next Monday night."