Money and Cum in the Pandemic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(+You're really loving this!+)

(*I am! So shut the fuck up and enjoy!*)

(+See, you ARE a slut!+)

(*YES! SO FUCK OF!*)

(0 There was a little pop sound as my good demon disappeared, laughing in glee! 0)

(0 Then another pop as a white angel appeared on my other shoulder. 0)

(*Yes we are loving it!*)

(0 YOU TOO! FUCK OFF! 0)

(*Now, now-*)

(0 GO AWAY! LET ME ENJOY IT! 0)

Ken's fingers slid back down and I pushed my pelvis up to meet them. Being finger fucked while having my tits sucked- instant love! "I'm gunna cum!" I cried, as I started to shake at the intense pleasure he was giving me. Ken pushed his fingers into me and his thumb pressed right on my clit, then slid across and back again as he kept pumping his fingers in and out of my pussy. I shuddered and my muscles snapped in pleasure at his actions. I felt all the sensation sweep over me then gather in the nipple that he was suckling, then exploded outwards all though me. My pussy grabbed at his fingers, pulling them in and my tits lit up like a red light! Fuck! FUCK! FUCK! I cried as I came.

I fell back and flopped like a rag doll. He had just made me cum, in record time! His fingers were still inside me, his thumb pressing on my clit. He lifted his head and kissed me, a gentle kiss, the kiss of a lover, lingering, full of passion and meaning. His fingers pulled out of me, sliding upwards from under my thong. I felt his thumb grasp one side of it and pull it down. I lifted my ass and let him get them off, completely. I rolled towards him, allowing him to get my bra open. We struggled a little but it too went off the side of the bed. I don't know how he did it, but he was already naked, no idea how that happened.

I had to get more of that dick. I took it in hand and gently caressed it, feeling it grow again, hardening as I ran my hand up and down along its thickening shaft. The foreskin moved with this motion, but then slid off the glans where I could again see its purple hood. I pushed his shoulder back onto the bed and shifted my body. Sliding down him, I got onto my knees then in one motion, I slid his cock back into my mouth and raised a knee to straddle his face. I love a good sixty-niner, I love a cock in my mouth at any time, but with a tongue lapping my pussy, it becomes something special.

(*Only because you love sucking dick! Slut!*)

(0 Well yeah, doesn't everyone? 0)

It's easy to get lost in giving your partner pleasure, especially when he has a really nice dick that fits so well into your mouth.

(*Yummm- Yummmm!*)

Doubly so when his precum is so tasty too.

(*Nummm nummmm nummm!*)

(+Shut up! Let us enjoy this+)

Even more so when his tongue is working its will with such obvious skill and giving me so much pleasure!

(*Yea-hhh! Loving it aren't you, you slut!*)

(0 Yes I am now leave me ALONE! 0)

(*NO! I love getting fucked too!*)

I kept sucking him, he kept licking me. There was no urgency about it, just giving each other a maximum amount of pleasure. I want him to cum in my mouth at some time!

(*Yes, proving you're a slut!*)

If his cum is as tasty as his precum, it'll be a meal and a half!

(*Yes!*)

For now though, he is going to finish in my pussy!

I lifted off his cock, kissing the knob, lapping the shaft then folding it down so I can lick the base and across his balls. I can feel his tongue and lips covering my pussy, licking me, suckling my clit, oh very nice. It's time for the main event. I want his cum inside me!

(*Of course you do, slut!*)

I didn't care about a condom, I was on birth control and there was nothing about his dick, his smell or taste that gave me any cause for concern. I lifted off him, altogether, swung around and laid on top of him. "Fuck me!" I demanded.

He wrapped his arms around me and I spread my knees either side of his hips. I could feel his cock prodding my pussy. He was so far gone in his arousal that he didn't hesitate, he pushed his cock upward, sliding along the length of my labia lips. I felt the knob engage in my vaginal canal and he thrust again, pushing his cock inside me. I could feel it pushing open the canal, filling me with its heat. He pulled out slightly, then pushed in again, again and again. I pumped my hips, bouncing on my knees, keeping the same pumping rhythm as he was. I felt him crushing my pubic hair, squashing my clit as we thrust together. This was fucking great, wonderful, the feeling of his cock deep inside me>

I wasn't worried about cumming, I just wanted his semen, deep in my vagina. I used whatever muscles I could to grasp his prong, causing as much friction as I could, demanding he cum. At one point, he stopped pumping, denying me then I felt a knee rise and an arm wrap around me tightly. He pushed with the leg and the other arm and I rolled onto my back where he was in the dominant position. It didn't matter, his dick was still inside me and he began to pump it in an out again. I fucking love this! Again, my clit was being squashed by his pelvis as he fucked me. This sent shivers of pleasure up through my stomach into my heart and then to my brain. My brain screamed for more!

I lifted my legs and held them up to allow Ken better, deeper access to my cunt. He filled my up every time he pushed in me and left me mostly empty when he pulled back. I loved fucking him! Even my shoulder devils didn't disagree with this! Ken went on and on, drilling into me, pulling out only to plug my gap, again. My ass pounded the bed and I bounced back up to meet his next thrust. His actions became stronger more urgent, less timed and his cried of pleasure peaked as I felt his cock swell. I demanded it's contents! He cried loudly as I felt a warmth and all friction inside my pussy disappeared. I knew he was there, but he was sliding in and out with such slippery smoothness, he had cum! I got his cum! Ken gasped and collapsed on top of me. I held him, his cock in me, kissing him.

He gasped, taking in deep breaths, then went to move, but I held him, not letting him off me. I was waiting for that moment when his dick was no longer hard enough to stay inside me. A few moments later, it did just that. Then I let him roll off. Having a man on top of me is no problem for me at all. I'm not that big, but they have all seemed to fit, comfortably.

(+Oh yeah, what about-+)

(*He was an asshole, but he still fit.*)

(+His dick did-+)

(*Well some guys are better at pretending to be human than others.*)

Ken was lying on his side, so again, I eased his shoulder back to lay him flat, I kissed him then swooped on his cum covered cock.

I love this with some guys. Some are not so nice, but others are really tasty, Ken certainly is.

(*Only 'coz you're a slut.*)

I opened my mouth and sucked his softened cock in making sure I got all of his juice off it. I kicked his knob, then slid down to mouth his ball sack, getting any dribbles off that. Ken's cum is really tasty, I love it! I was on my knees by now and felt his cum dribbling down my legs, I wiped my hand over my pussy, catching as much of it as I could, then licked it off my fingers.

(*SLUT! Loving this aren't you!*)

(0 Yes I am! 0)

I was happy I got it all then went back to sucking Ken's dick.

It wasn't long before it got mostly hard again, but while he wasn't going to cum, at least not so soon, it was still nice having that prong in my mouth. I could feel its texture with my lips and tongue. The soft silkiness of the knob and slippery movement of the foreskin. I tongued it, feeling the frenulum, lapped it, and pumped my head over the soft-hardness of his now expanding prong.

(*You love dick!*)

(+Yes, we do, and your problem is?+)

I wiped it clean, lapped every bit of his juice off it then sucked whatever was in the urethra out. Ken was loving it too.

(*Me too!*)

(+Yes, I know!+).

I didn't have to work on Tuesday nights, so I stayed with Ken, all night, making it difficult to walk the next day. I went back the next night too, in fact, didn't go home except to change and shower for work. I fucked more in those days than I had for the last two years.

Eventually, life returned to normal - more or less. Ken took off on another trip, I went home, cleaning during the day, stripping on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. Oh, I may be a slut, but I am not a hooker, I don't do lap dances, don't do private shows, don't fuck for money. I can't. I need an emotional connection to have sex. I know that might seem odd, but all the men I have had in my life, and there has been a few,

(*We know*)

only got to fuck me because of it. Money is a barrier for me, not a leg opener, no idea why. It's not an ethical or moral issue, it's just emotional.

All that happened with Ken was six weeks ago. He texted me last night, telling me he was going to be home late, would I like to have dinner with him tomorrow night? I texted back immediately, sure, but I would prefer breakfast in the morning, first. Why not both? he asked, so here I am, on my way to the third day of my new job in financial services, stopping at Ken's apartment, for breakfast. It's only going to be a quick stop, time enough to blow him which is going to be my breakfast. I still have his key, even though I gave all the others back. He was true to his word, I had three offers for interviews a week after he left, followed by three job offers, I took the best for me, not the best paying, just the best for me.

I'm not repaying Ken for his kindness, recommending me for those interviews, but because I love the taste of his cum.

(*You are still a slut!*)

(0 Yes, I know, but will you please stop being such a fucking problem! 0)

12