Money for Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''Actually, he's nothing more than an opportunist piece of dog shit that seduces married women so that he can humiliate their husbands and that's what he gets off on, he's lower than worm shit.''

As I was talking, I was watching Max in the reflection from the china cabinet. He had moved to stand behind me, and as I finished my tirade against Paul he swung his gun round at my head. I dropped to one knee swivelled round and punched him in the nuts. He dropped his gun and clutched his groin moaning. As I stood up I grabbed his hair and pulled him down onto my knee breaking his nose as he fell to the floor I kicked him in the nuts to keep him down. I walked over to his gun and picked it up. When I looked over at the others six shocked faces looked back at me.

''So much for your body guard Paul.''

I pointed the gun at Paul.

''Where would you like it? I thought perhaps one in each shoulder and knee or one in the gut, it takes a long time to die from that and I've heard it's very painful or should I just shoot you between the eyes and get it over with?''

As I watched the not so happy couple, I noticed a dark stain spreading down Paul's leg.

''Oh, look the Alpha males pissed himself, now who's the Alpha male?''

I thumbed back the hammer.

''I asked you a fucking question asswipe.''

''You are please don't shoot me I'm sorry there's no harm done.''

''Shut the fuck up. Tom go to my truck in the toolbox behind the cab you'll find a bag with ties in it bring it in.''

Tom returned a few minutes later and I zip tied Max's hands and feet and put him in the corner.

''Ok let's play truth or die I will ask the questions and if you tell me the truth you get to live. You first, Paul when did you first fuck my wife?''

Paul looked at me and I thought he might start crying but then he smirked and spoke.

''The night of the opening, after the others left, we went into the back office and Cindy sucked me for a few minutes and I bent her over the desk and fucked her to orgasm I even had her ass something you never did.''

''Well, I don't begrudge you her ass as I have never liked pushing shit uphill anyway. And how many times since including the blow job she gave you in the forest this afternoon?''

''In the past three weeks I've fucked her nearly every day either in the office or back at my hotel.''

''Margret, how often have you fucked Paul since he humiliated your husband?''

She just looked at the floor and shuffled her feet.

''Ok Paul how often have you fucked Margret and Susan?''

''Whenever I visited their gallery usually in my hotel room, sometimes I let Max fuck them as well they're a pair of sluts who can't get enough.''

I heard a loud smack, as I turned to look at Phill, I saw Susan fly off of her chair and lay still on the floor.

''Fucking bitch told me it was just the one time; hope I broke her fucking nose cunt.''

And with that he went into his bedroom slamming the door. I looked at Tom who was looking at his wife like she had just crawled out of the woodwork. Margret just sat there with tears running down her face. Tom looked at Paul in disgust.

''You fucking asshole I thought you were our friend well you can have her I never want to see her again fucking whore.''

As he walked past her to his bedroom, he slapped her round the head causing her to fall off the chair. ''Bitch!''

I looked at Paul and Cindy.

''Well Cindy my unfaithful wife you are now a prostitute how does that feel?''

''What I'm not a prostitute why would you say that?''

''Paul has given you $200,000 to fuck him all night, that's money for sex which is the definition of a prostitute. Congratulations you've traded up, now you've been paid so you best go into his bedroom and earn your fee, go on both of you get in the bedroom might as well enjoy yourselves. Because come morning Cindy you will have to find somewhere else to live. Don't look so smug Paul when Tom and Phill realise you have no one to defend you I wouldn't like to be in your shoes. Now that's settled I'm going home to pack, goodbye Cindy and good riddance.

Cindy:

''Wait Bill what about me how do I get home please don't leave me I made a mistake can't we at least talk about it?''

''A mistake is when you put the oven on too high and burn the dinner, what you did was deliberate. You were quite happy to see me get a beating from Max so that you could fuck that asshole and humiliate me in the process. Well, how did that work out for you, you fucked him at least a half dozen times and gave him a blowjob in the forest. Which by the way I have on video and will send to all your friends and relations. Have a nice day and rot in hell you piece of trash.''

I left them standing there in a puddle of his piss and went out to my truck, I took my clasp knife out of the glove box and cut the valve stems off of all the cars. I then striped the gun down to its component parts and threw them into the lake. Next, I cut the land line and the ISDN line so that they couldn't call for help and would have to walk the two miles back to the main road. And just in case there was somewhere they could get help using the boat I broke the ignition key in the lock.

I got into my truck and drove up to the main road and headed home. As soon as I got reception on my cell I phoned my parents and asked them to get the children ready to travel. When they asked why I told them the short version. When my mom asked me If I could get past Cindy's mistake for the sake of the children. I sent them the recordings I had made. My parents were shocked at the depth of Cindy's betrayal and agreed to help me any way they could.

I then phoned my friend Frank who owned a second hand car dealership and asked him to meet me at my house and to bring a trailer. We arrived at about the same time and I explained what I wanted and why. He insisted on seeing the recordings and asked for a copy to show his wife Norma who was Cindy's best friend I of course agreed. I asked Frank to clear all of Cindy's belongings out and put them into trash bags in the back of her car and to move her car well away from the house. In the mean time I cleared out all of my belongings and the children's clothes and belongings and put them in the back of my truck. I removed the hard drive from my desktop computer, emptied the safe and the gun safe. All my tools and equipment went into Franks trailer for him to keep safe for me. I spent the next half an hour sorting out our finances, I took all the joint savings leaving only the $200,000 Cindy earned on her back.

I paid off the credit cards and cancelled them leaving only her chequing account and debit card. I also went onto the post office web site and had all my post sent to my parents' address. I then did a final sweep through the house then set fire to it. The house could not be seen from the town so nobody would be calling the fire department, by the morning it would be just a pile of ash. Try living there you cheating cunt. I then e-mailed everyone on Cindy's laptop and phone sending the video I had taken with a note saying, this is why I left Cundy.

A few days earlier I had seen a motor home on Franks forecourt, and I asked if he still had it and could I buy it, he agreed, and we set off for his garage.

He gave me a particularly good deal on my old truck and agreed to keep it hidden from sight as the police would be looking for a truck and not my new motor home. Frank suggested I also purchased a trailer and an old jeep wrangler to put it on so that I could park up the motor home and still have transport. I thought this was a great idea, but I couldn't afford it all just yet, he said not to worry we would sort it out later. We transferred all my stuff from my truck into the motor home. I said my goodbye's and set out for my parents' home.

When I arrived, my dad came out to look at the rig I was driving and gave me a questioning look. I explained that I would need a head start so that my wife wouldn't be able to keep the children from me. I call them children but in fact they were nearly sixteen. I went into the house and sat with my children and tried to explain what had happened. They both wanted to keep Cindy and I together and started crying. I explained that we would never be together again, but I would give them the choice of who to live with. I reluctantly showed them the recordings of their mother and Paul disrespecting me, and Cindy threatening to turn them against me. After a lot more tears they both wanted to stay with me. We loaded the rest of their stuff into the motor home, said tearful goodbyes to my parents and set out to parts unknown. I wanted to get out of state as fast as possible and as far away as possible before Cindy could set the dogs on me.

I drove all night stopping only to buy fuel and a few provisions. After we passed the state line I drove for a couple of hours more looking for a camp site. I was getting desperate as I was falling asleep and had to keep slapping myself to stay awake. I nearly drove past a turning posted camp site this way. I took the turn a little too fast and nearly turned over the trailer. This woke me up with a start and kept me awake for the next two miles to the camp site. I pulled in to a nearly empty site and parked, went back to the single bunk and collapsed, I was asleep as my head hit the pillow.

Cindy:

After Bill left, I looked at Paul in a different light. He no longer excited me as he had done in fact he looked like a beaten man. I looked at the pool of piss he was standing in and felt nothing but revulsion, what the fuck had I done? Bill had always been good to me he was a kind and considerate lover, and I had no room to complain. He was a fantastic father in fact he was a better father than I was a mother. He did everything with the children, he helped them with their homework, went to their sporting events and took them out at weekends as I was always too busy. So why had I thrown it all away for Paul and some second-rate sex? There was no way I was going to spend the night with Paul but he wasn't going to get his money back I had already earned that. Now I had to try and repair my marriage, I would use the children as a weapon to bring Bill to heel.

I had just started to doze off when I heard shouting, I opened the door and saw Tom and Phill shouting abuse at Paul. The next instant Phill hit Paul and knocked him off of his chair then both husbands started to kick him. I watched for a few minutes then realised they might kill him so I tried to stop them. I got between them and Paul screaming that they should stop before they killed him but they ignored me until one of them accidently hit me and knocked me down. It was then that they realised what they were doing, they helped me to my feet and apologised. We picked Paul up and helped him into his bed. About that time I remembered Max so I cut him loose and put him to bed. We then went to ours but I don't think we got a lot of sleep.

In the morning we all got dressed and ready to go home when Phill went to put his bags into his car, he returned to tell us that all the tyres were flat. We tried the land line with no success the IDSN was also out and no one's cell had reception. I couldn't even find mine Bill must have taken it. Phill and Tom decided to walk up to the main road to try and get a lift into town. That left Paul, Margret, Susan, Max and I alone in the cabin, they looked a sorrowful sight being battered and bruised. Paul looked the worst he could hardly walk but I think his pride and ego took the worst bearing he looked totally deflated. He'd gone from a tall proud alfa male to a little whipped dog in less than twenty-four hours. I almost felt sorry for him until I recalled he had wrecked a number of marriages including mine.

After what seemed like forever a tow truck arrived with Phill and Tom to repair the cars. It took the while morning to get us back on the road. I begged a lift from Tom, and he agreed to take me home as I didn't want to arrive home in Paul's car that would really set Bill off.

As we approached the end of our drive I burst into tears, our house was just a jumble of smoking timbers. I got out of the car and walked towards what was left of our house, it was then that I noticed that my car was parked a safe distance from the house. I walked over to my car and saw what I assumed were my belongings in the back packed in trash bags. The keys were in the ignition and the car started straight away. I thanked Tom for bringing me home and they left. I drove back to town and stopped at the gas station to buy a cheap phone, but when I went to pay for it, I was told my credit card no longer worked, so I tried my debit card, and it worked fine. I tried calling Bill and was told it was a blocked number. I then tried Bill's parents and was answered by Bills mom.

''Hi Grace its Cindy have you seen Bill we had an argument and he stormed off and won't take my calls.''

''Yes Cindy he told us what you did and showed us the video, we are verry disappointed in you so don't call us again.''

And then she hung up, I tried calling Norma, she answered on the fourth ring.

''Hi Norma it's Cindy have you seen Bill we had an argument and he walked out?''

''Hardly surprising seeing as what you did to him, don't act surprised I've seen the video. What on earth possessed you to do that and to think Bill would stand for it? Whoever you call knows what you did as Bill sent the video to everyone you know including your parents so don't expect any sympathy there. You do realise that your marriage is over and you may never see your kids again don't you?''

''What do you mean?''

''Bill took the kids and left, and I have no idea where he went so don't ask. Now if you don't mind I have a family to look after goodbye.''

I sat there in shock and took stock of my situation. I had no home, no husband, no children, no friends and my family probably wouldn't talk to me. I then remembered that my credit card no longer worked. I franticly fired up my laptop and went into the banking account. All that I had was the $200,000 that Paul has paid in yesterday and a few hundred dollars in my chequing account. I quickly transferred the $200,000 to my chequing account. I now had enough money for the foreseeable future, I checked into the no tell motel and paid for a few nights stay. I sat on the bed and looked in the vanity mirror and started to cry, I had never felt more alone and frightened in my life.

Bill:

I was woken up by my children who needed feeding. I went over to the camp shop and paid for two-night parking and bought some supplies. When I got back to the RV the kids had water boiling so I made myself a coffee and prepared some breakfast for me and the kids, Cheerio's, waffles with syrup milk for the kids and strong coffee for me. After breakfast I felt much better but still sad about the end of my marriage. I couldn't do much about a divorce on Sunday but would see my Attorney on Monday. Monday morning I called my Attorney Gary Fuller and made an appointment for that afternoon. I fed the kids unloaded the jeep and we set off for my parents' house. I explained to them that I had to see an attorney this afternoon and would they look after the kids, they of course were delighted.

I arrived at Gary's office at 3pm and explained the circumstances to him and the financial steps I had taken. He said that I had done the right thing protecting myself and leaving the $200,000 in her account thus distancing myself from the money the conversation then went something like this.

''Bill are you sure you want a divorce you could lose the children. Also, it would be in your interest to have the children contact their mother on a regular basis to show good faith.''

''You let me worry about that and don't ask any questions you don't want the answers to. I want to hurt her as much as she hurt me so go nuclear I want scorched earth and the same for Gauthier hit him with anything you can think of. Oh and by the way she admits on the video that she was paid $200,000 to have sex with him. So how about you talk to your friend the DA and have her arrested for prostitution?''

''That's nasty, I like it I'll have a word. This could get expensive are you sure?''

''Money isn't a problem my parents said they would guarantee the cost so you are covered.''

''Ok Bill when would you like her served?''

''The gallery has an open evening on Thursday that would be a good time preferably when it's packed with all those stuck up bastards.''

''Yes, I can arrange that. I can also hit Gauthier with an alienation of affection and failure to enforce company morality clauses as stated in your wife's contract. I'm not sure how far they will go but it will embarrass them in front of their guests.''

''Sounds perfect do it.''

''How can I keep in touch?''

''For instructions or face to face conversations I'll give you my email and face book information. For any paperwork just send it to my parents and they will see it gets to me.''

I left Gary's office feeling that I was at last starting to get my revenge. When I got to my parents to pick up the kid's mom asked us to stay the night as it was a long drive back to the camp site. I agreed and we had a marvellous home cooked meal, we started back early and didn't arrive back until after dark. The next morning after breakfast I told the children to call their mother to let her know they were all right. They called her on their social media package, she answered straight away.

''Hi babies how are you is daddy there?''

''Hi mom yes but he doesn't want to talk to you, we just called to let you know we are all right.''

''Thanks guys it's really nice to see and talk to you both where are you?''

''Not sure really, why do you ask you never cared where we were before as long as we were out of your way.''

''Baby that's not true I've always loved you even if I didn't always show it.''

''You mean like you love dad and then dumped on him, we can do without that sort of love, anyway we called you like dad told us to or we wouldn't have bothered by mom.''

Cindy sat and cried; her perfect life had just turned to shit all because she wanted more.

Monday:

Cindy went to work as usual and opened the gallery, everything seemed to go as normal. She half expected to see Paul call in for his usual fuck at lunch time and wondered how he would treat her after Saturday. When Paul didn't show she called his cell but got no answer so went about the preparations for Thursday. She repeatedly tried to call Bill with no success so continued as if nothing had happened. She went to the bank in the afternoon to arrange a new credit card and open a new account and shifted half of the $200,000 into it. She then went looking for somewhere to live as she couldn't stay in a motel indefinitely. She made several appointments to view rental properties for the next day then went back to her motel.

Tuesday:

Bill:

We got up early had some breakfast and headed out. I had called one of my employees who had done time for forgery and asked if he knew anyone who could get us false passports and he said he would get back to me. I was headed to Canada where I had an aunt who I knew would put us up for a few weeks while I looked for a place to live.

Cindy.

Cindy looked at several properties to rent and finally settled on a two-bed condo near the gallery. She was due to move in on Wednesday, so she only had one more night to spend at the motel. She called Paul to see if he was coming to the Thursday night open evening and he confirmed that he would be attending. When she asked how he was he said he was mending but was still sore from the beating Phill and Tom had given him. When she asked about Max, he said he was still in hospital but would be released soon. Cindy then contacted an attorney to try and force Bill to talk to her and bring the kids home and made an appointment for Wednesday.