Money for Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how long I was unconscious but as I opened my eyes my first thought was of Cindy, I looked to my right but she wasn't there only an empty seat. My head hurt like hell and so did my left leg, I must have drifted off again because when I opened my eyes again, I was out in the open with a rather ragged looking man looking down at me.

''Try to stay still you have a broken leg and a nasty lump on your head you're lucky to be alive.''

I managed to croak out one word.

''Cindy.''

''She's in better shape than you she has a dislocated shoulder, and some bumps a bruise other than that she's fine.''

I drifted off again. When I woke up there was Cindy looking down at me and bathing my head with a cloth.

''Oh god I'm glad your awake I was so worried about you, but Peter said you would be fine. He set your leg so don't try to move it he has it in splints. He's gone back to the plane to see if he can salvage anything. How are you feeling you look like shit?''

''I feel like shit, how long was I out.''

''Two days,''

''Have you seen any evidence of a search party?''

''No and Peter won't let me lite a signal fire.''

''Why.''

''He wouldn't say.''

Then a voice behind us said.

''It's because I'm on the run, I killed three people and I've been hiding ever since.''

I thought about what he said, and it hit me he was the ex-green beret that killed his wife Max and Paul Gauthier.

''You Killed your wife Gauthier and his bodyguard Max, didn't you?''

''What do you know about it?''

''That bastard pulled the same shit on us a few years ago and I put Max in the hospital. It wrecked our marriage, but we are working on a reconciliation I was flying us to my home in Canada to work on it.''

''Why didn't you just kill the bastard like I did it would have saved me a lot of trouble.''

''In some ways I wish I had, but I'm no killer a fighter yes but I've never killed anyone. I thought the beating he got would have changed his ways but I was wrong. I'm sorry your life was ruined and that I am partly responsible, but I think I might be able to help you out of your present situation.''

''How do you prepose to do that my description is everywhere?''

''Let me think about it I'm sure we can come up with something.''

After a few weeks I could walk with a stick and my head was no longer aching all the time, so we started to make our way back to civilization. For the whole time we were missing we never saw any sign of a search taking place. Peter said we were about five hundred yards from the road, and he would leave us to get there on our own. I asked him if he would see us all the way there as I had an idea. When we reached the road, I told Peter to mark a tree so that we could find it again. I said to give it a week and then come back to this spot every Sunday after dark and I would get him out of the country. He agreed to my idea and said he would do as I asked, he then said goodbye and left us there.

After about an hour we managed to flag dawn a car and explain who we were, the driver was an off duty deputy sheriff and took us straight to the hospital. Of course the media were all over us and we were celebrities for a few days, our parents came to see us and we had a face to face with our children on twitter.

A week later we were discharged and went home. When the sheriff asked us how we survived we explained we were helped by a ragged old man who said he had lived in the forest all his life. This explanation seemed to satisfy the sheriff and he left. The next Sunday I drove to the pickup point and parked at the side of the road, a few minutes later Peter climbed into the car and we set off back home. When we arrived home the first thing peter wanted was a shower, when he came down Cindy fixed him his first proper meal since he left the cabin.

We moved Peter into the apartment above the garage and if anyone asked he was employed as the caretaker and gardener. We continued this facade for the next couple of months.

In the meantime, the gallery was finished, and a grand opening was planed for the next Saturday. Cindy was a bit nervous as she would be meeting her new boss for the first time. Saturday came and I had to tell Cindy I would not be able to attend as I had an emergency meeting about the property I had acquired. She of course was upset but didn't make a thing about it unlike the old Cindy who would have gone ballistic.

That night Cindy was waiting outside the gallery with about a hundred people including our parents and the media and some high-profile people.

As the Bentley pulled to a stop outside the gallery the doorman opened the door to let out the new owner.

I climbed out of the Bentley to see the shocked face of Cindy and the grins of our family's { our family's were in on the deception} I walked over to Cindy and gave her the certificate of ownership made out to her, the gallery's new owner was Cindy. That night was the first night we made love without me losing my erection, we were back on track.

The following week I took possession of a new Cessna having been cleared of all responsibility for the crash. During the investigation it was found that the fuel was contaminated but luckily mine was the only aircraft fuelled from that bowser.

I hadn't lost contact with my former friends so getting a false passport and Canadian documentation was not a problem, once they were delivered I made plans to return to my home in Canada. Cindy was too busy fitting out the new gallery with sculptures and paintings to come with us so Peter and I left alone.

When we arrived at my Canadian home I asked Peter what he wanted to do for the rest of his life. He said he didn't have a clue but he did have a degree in business management which he could no longer use being in his old name. I suggested he go back to school and requalify in Canada and I would offer him a job.

It's now eight years later I have moved back to my home in the US permanently. Peter passed his degree in business management and married a nice, divorced woman with two children who he adores, I gave him my old house and he now runs the company I built.

Cindy and I have three grandchildren we dote on, we now live in the same house together as husband and wife although we are not married and have no plans to do so.

After a lot of shit. Life is at last good.