Money Mella Makes Her Mark Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-yes, Mella," Brie bashfully admitted, refusing to let her guard down as she awaited Mella's next inevitable attack.

"Brie..." Carmella addressed softly, "Call me your Money Mistress going forward, m'kay?"

"Yes my...my Money Mistress," Brie surrendered, the feeling of Mella's hand trailing down her back briefly interrupting her thought process. That hand seemed to go further and further, pitter-pattering along her tan skin as the Princess of Staten Island reiterated.

"It could've been so easy for you. Though, I am glad to see you've come around. It almost makes me feel a little bad for what I have to do next." Brie looked on puzzledly as Carmella rose to a kneel, completely unaware that her hand had returned to that luscious head of brunette hair. This time, Mella grabbed a handful, tightening her firm grip around it and using it to press Brie's face to the floor.

"I'm sorry it has to be this way. Really, I am. But, I've got standards to uphold. I'll never get respect if I don't put ungrateful little bitches like you in their place!" Carmella informed, her voice booming as she pried Brie's face from the floor. "So kiss 'em."

"K-kiss them?" Brie asked genuinely, her entire body trembling in fear.

Her terror was warranted considering immediately after her response, Mella reached down and smacked her across the top of her head before clarifying, "My feet, you stupid whore! God, you Bellas are sooooo fucking dumb it's... it's actually just really, really sad. But anyway, you, Bimbo Brie, are gonna worship my perfect feet as a way of showing your gratitude. In fact, you're going to worship every inch of my FABULOUS body until you've proved that you deserve to belong to me."

The room went silent, save for the odd pathetic whimper from Nikki here and there. Brie wasn't entirely sure how to worship somebody's feet. None of her tops had ever made her perform such a humiliating act. Well, they had, but just not THIS specific humiliating act. But nevertheless, she didn't have much of a choice. She belonged to Mella now; Brie's duty was to serve, whether she liked it or not.

Otherwise, word would get out that she wasn't doing her job as a bottom, which would result in her getting passed around the locker room like a cocksleeve. An act that she would, for the most part, adore! Yet, it was also an act she was desperately trying to avoid. For that would take away the greatest gift of all: serving a mistress. One special someone, not an entire roster. That's the way Brie liked it and, if she wanted to keep it that way, she was going to have to pucker her lips.

Carmella rose up, standing powerfully over her new sub, the helpless little bitch weakly looking up at her mistress as she prepared for a first-time occurrence. A first-time, something Brie deemed impossible after ten years of sexual slavery. But as she was quickly learning, her Money Mistress wasn't quite like the rest. Charming, stylish, unorthodox, all adjectives you could use to describe her. Despite how sudden and strange everything felt, she would've been lying if she said it wasn't turning her on.

Brie always had a kinky side, which was probably why puckering up and pressing those luscious lips down on top of Mella's foot was so easy. No doubt it was humiliating and dirty, but that darker, more sadistic side of herself was already loving it, especially since she'd walked in hoping for a little mistreatment from her previous mistress.

"Ooooh fuck yeeeaahhh! That's what I like, little butt bitch! Almost. It won't be PERFECT until I hear you thank me for giving your pathetic existence a second chance! Go on, do it, little butt bitch Brie! Thank your Money Mistress for blessing you, of all bottoms, with her time!" Carmella ordered, already getting turned on herself merely from the feeling of a weak woman's lips pressing against her feet. Of course, it wasn't just the feeling, it was the dopamine rush that accompanied having so much power over another.

Each little smooch, be it to the top of her foot or around the side, or even on one of her neatly pedicured toes, had her blood rushing, had Mella feeling absolutely money. Such a rush was a reminder of why she chose to be a top and, subsequently, why bottoms like Brie, who had very little to live for, needed a real domme to guide them.

"Oh- T-thank you for s-saving me, my Money Mistress!" Brie exclaimed albeit a bit hesitantly, something that earned her another demeaning head slap. Not even a tiny infraction could go unpunished, not when the whore began the session by running her mouth.

Sure, Carmella could've glossed over the little bitch's insubordination, but that would've sent the wrong message about her had word gotten out. Brie needed a reminder that her new Money Mistress was doing her a favor, not the other way around. What better way to remember than being degraded? Which was far from degrading for any true bottom, something Brie was quickly learning for herself.

The longer she spent with her lips pressed against her domme's foot, the more comfortable she became. After a while, it began to feel like a natural position, as it should, given her nearly life-long role as a bottom. Never, not even in her wildest dreams could Brie imagine being stronger than Carmella. No real woman would stand for this type of indignity, let alone embrace it. Hell, let alone enjoy it!

Minutes passed and, as they did, Brie's cute little kisses became more frequent and subsequently more passionate. Longer, with a bit of love accompanying each embrace. But even still, Carmella could tell her new bitch was holding back. That she hadn't fully accepted the Fabulous One as her new and improved owner. A grave mistake, one which forced Mella to take things a step further.

"Suck my toes." She ordered with a sly grin. Brie unpuckered her lips, looking up at her new owner with drowning eyes. Carmella could tell Brie was far out of her comfort zone but, what kind of mistress would allow their pet to remain stagnant?

Brie's hesitance persisted, forcing the Staten Island stunner to reiterate the instructions, this time simply demanding for the broken bitch to, "Do it!" Accompanying the order was a raise of hand, the threat of another smack being more than enough to straighten the Bella bitch out.

After one last long look at her Money Mistress, Brie dropped her head down to the floor, opening her mouth and taking Carmella's big toe inside. "Mmm, yeah that's it!" Mella goaded, her head in the clouds as she struggled to keep her hand away from her dripping wet cunt. Brie wrapped her slimy little tongue around her target, sucking the toe in like a vacuum and struggling to understand how anybody could enjoy this.

The taste was rancid, as you could expect from someone's toes. After a few seconds, Brianna spit it out, giving herself a small break before servicing the next in line. All the while, Carmella continued to run her mouth. "Ooh, look at you! Such a good girl, sucking on my little toes, one by one. Yeaaaaaah, good bitch. Keep it up and you'll be getting your ass hammered in no time!"

Keeping it up was far easier said than done. Clearly her Money Mistress had never found herself in the same situation because if she had, she'd understand why moments later, Brie spat out what was in her mouth. What followed was a coughing and gagging fit, the submissive slut unable to bear the horrid act anymore.

Carmella's cheery tone immediately turned as sour as the taste of her feet. As Brie expected, her failure to continue resulted in her new mistress reaching over and slapping her tanned ass as hard as possible, a small price to pay. "Not impressive. Not impressive at all!" She bellowed, her growl echoing throughout the otherwise silent room. "Pathetic. You're not worthy of my cock."

Those words, so cold and destructive, rocked Brie to her core. Nikki had never said something so hurtful, so damaging to her confidence as a bottom before. Not worthy? How could she be "not worthy" to be fucked by her Money Mistress? Not worthy of some pre-anal preparation or to eat out her owner, maybe. But to say that she's so worthless, so pitiful that even being used as a mere cocksleeve was above her station? It was unprecedented, the worst part of it all being that she was absolutely right.

Brie's duty was to adhere to her mistress's demands, regardless of the circumstances. No matter how far Carmella pushed her boundaries, it was her responsibility to gracefully accept and perform any act the former NXT star ordered with a smile on her pretty, Latin face. Failure to do so was a cardinal sin, something she'd apparently forgotten due to several years of being an exception.

When Nikki was her mistress, things were easy. No matter how uncomfortable things got, at the end of the day, they were still sisters. She never had to worry too much about losing her twin's trust or letting her down. But, things were different with Mella, this much Brie could tell immediately, that feeling becoming an absolute certainty now.

The more she thought about her new mistress, the more her submissive little heart began to flutter. Despite the venom Carmella had spewed in her direction, Brie was still set on proving herself worthy of Staten Island's Princess, although now that mountain would be a lot tougher to climb. As an experienced bottom, Brie knew what had to come next: a sincere apology.

Without thinking, letting her emotions run wild, Brie lowered her head to the floor and pleaded, "Please forgive me, my Money Mistress. Please, please, please!" No matter how hard she begged, Mella's cold expression didn't change. It became very clear that nothing would be able to sway her. Nothing poor little Brie could do would stop her new mistress from making an example out of her, for better or for worse.

"Not good enough!" The Staten Island Stunner exclaimed, kneeling down to match eyes with the Scottsdale sub, barely an inch separating their beautiful mugs. "The more I think about it, the more I feel like that's all you'll ever be, bitch. Just...not good enough."

Despite her instincts telling her not to, Brie couldn't help but speak up for herself, pleading, "Please, give me another chance!" After all, if Mella ultimately decides to disown her, Brie would become property of the hierarchy itself. A free-use fuckhole to be used and abused by any top with a spare second, otherwise known as the exact opposite of her ideal lifestyle.

"Another chance? What the fuck makes you think I'd give you another chance?" Mella asked, rising to her feet as she walked away from the youngest Bella twin.

Again, Brie was primed to retort, but Mella confidently cut her off before she even began. "Save it, bitch! Whatever your answer is... it's wrong! The correct answer is, 'Nothing, my Money Mistress, I'm so pathetic, I don't deserve you or your cock!' Don't you agree?"

Obviously, Brie wanted to strongly disagree, but only for the sake of her asshole. Her better judgment was telling her that agreeing now would benefit her in the long run, so that's what she did. "Yes, I do." She confirmed bluntly.

"So, what're you waiting for, bimbo? Fucking say it!" Carmella demanded firmly.

A hint of regret filling her words, Brie admitted, "I don't deserve you, or your gloriously massive cock, my Money Mistress. I'm too pathetic." The brunette bottom hated every word that left her mouth, and not because she didn't believe it. Actually, she believed it all which, truthfully, was the heart of her issue.

Brie wanted so desperately to be used by Carmella. To get her asshole pummeled by a real woman's cock and not her second-rate sister, the thought of which was still a little unfamiliar given her feelings towards big sis. But she failed to impress and now, she was going to pay the price. The ultimate price, so expensive in nature that not even Brie could've predicted she'd be forced to pay.

"Good. I'm glad we're on the same page. You're pathetic... too pathetic. And since we both agree that YOU don't deserve my cock, annnnd I'm in the mood to fuck some bitch ass, I think I'll give it to someone who does." Brie knew where this was going and, honestly, she didn't like it.

Adjacent to the couch sat a large duffel bag, Mella heading towards it rifling through the bag. After some deep digging, she pulled out a huge strap-on dildo, Brie's eyes lighting up the moment at the sight of that beauty. Oh the irreparable damage it would cause to her shitpipe! That is, if Mella was planning on using it on her. But, she didn't deserve it. Luckily for the moon-walkin', trash-talkin' top, she had a perfectly suitable asshole to fuck, sitting quietly across the room.

"Brie?" Mella called to attention as she attached the harness to her waist, a single mouthful of spit all she used to lube up her cock with.

"Yes, my Money Mistress?" Brie asked sorrowfully, well-aware of the direction Carmella was taking things.

"I... I honestly didn't think I would have to say this tonight but...get over here and rim this bitch out, cause she's the only one that's getting their ass fucked tonight." Then and there, Brie's heart dropped. Not only was her Money Mistress denying her, but cucking her as well, with her sister of all people. Silver linings could be found in getting to prep Nikki's butt, but they were few in far between.

Nevertheless, Brie did as she was told, God help her if she refused to comply now. Then she really wouldn't get her ass fucked tonight. At least, if she kept her head down, and her tongue inside Nicole's hole, then maybe her mistress would lighten up. Little Brie would have to wait and see but, in any case, her true road to redemption starts here. With her small, dainty hands spreading those wondrously juicy, caramel-colored globes apart, revealing her target. Big sister's once-prim and proper alpha asshole, winking and ready to be devoured by Brie. In an attempt to keep her mistress happy, BB dove in, tongue first.

Which, to be fair, was still loads of fun. Nikki's ass always tasted so good, Brie was never "upset" if it meant getting to sample it. Though she preferred to eat the deepest depths of any ass, she was more than willing to settle for rimming, especially since her target was her sister's tasty little hole, wiggling her tongue in the shallow areas, selfishly scooping up any asscream that dripped onto her taste buds.

Brie's tiny tool skillfully plunged into that backdoor on repeat, often switching between that, and merely licking the surface upon remembering what she was ordered to do. Prep the hole, not that it needed too much "prepping" anyway. Carmella had clearly been using Nicole's ass hourly for the past few days. More than likely, Mella was just testing her again, seeing if she could follow orders that even the most basic subs can. Which to Brie, was basically like spitting in her face.

Whether her new Money Mistress wanted to believe it or not, Brie took great pride in being a bottom, and great pleasure in doing things most women wouldn't dream of. You know, women who still had an ounce of self-respect left. Mella certainly wouldn't switch positions with her willfully; she'd probably need to lose a bet to hesitantly rim someone. But nevertheless, Brianna needed to prove that she could follow orders, that she was pathetic enough to devote her life to another woman. That she was equally as slutty as Nicole. Which honestly, would be a hard sell to anyone watching on without context.

Nikki, still bound, gagged, and pathetic on the carpet floor, patiently waited for the final pick in the WWE Draft to slip into position, enjoying her doppleganger's tongue but wanting so much more. Which, honestly, said a lot about how far she'd come since the night Mella turned her into a dutiful slave, the older, more accomplished Bella proving once again that she was the more talented between the Twins.

Reaching over, Carmella removed the ball gag, tossing it aside as she asked, "Show your bitch of a sister how real whores appreciate their mistress!" Another attempt to get into Bimbo Brie's head which, of course, was successful.

Free to speak, Nikki quickly and graciously took her open chance to show her gratitude. "Thank you, my Money Mistress! Thank you so, so, so much for blessing a worthless, anal-addicted bimbo like myself with this opportunity to worship you! And please- AHHHH FUCK YYYYYEEESSSSSS!!!" Nikki's impassioned promo was cut off by the sudden filling of her most sacred fuckhole, the used-up bitch so deeply in love with her mistress that she failed to notice that Carmella had pushed Brie aside, and replaced her tongue with several inches of rubber, strap-on cock.

"Carry on, bitch. Go ahead, apologize on behalf of your ungrateful little whore of a sister," Mella ordered, taking a firm handful of Nikki's long, raven-colored locks as Brie watched on in both shock and awe. Double B had never seen her big sister, her ex-mistress appeared so weak and feeble before, even when they both belonged to Beth. And something about it made her poor, unused asshole even hungrier.

As Brie tried her best to cope with her jealousy, Nikki composed herself before continuing, "Ahhhh... God... okay, please, please, please forgive Brianna for- OH FUCK!!" Once again, the helpless sub was cut off by a sudden rush of dopamine brought upon by her domme's swift, ninja-like movements, this time the bombshell blonde officially beginning the assfucking, pumping her cock in and out despite the fact she had yet to fit even half of its length up that elongated pipe.

"What? What, bitch, can't think straight with a cock up your ass?" Carmella asked, thrusting into that butt even harder, inch after inch disappearing to that used up void for what had to have been the twentieth time within seventy-two hours. "Damn. And I had the gall to compliment you. Turns out, you Bellas are all the same. Both of you think you're the center of the universe! You expect me to just fuck you because you want it and not because you earned it?"

"No! No, no, no!" Nikki emphatically repeated.

"I think you do," Carmella admitted, slowing her movements, the next phase of her cruel game of showing Brie just how far her sister's training had come. Or, in other words, a look into her future, with Nikki playing the role of her bimbo little sister. "I thought I was doing something special by claimin' you two. But you can't even take my cock and answer a simple question at the same time! You're hopeless! Perhaps I should just cut my losses before you two embarrass me in front of the other tops." A risky threat, one that could easily backfire if used against someone that wasn't completely under her spell.

Immediately, Nikki pleaded, "God no! Please, my Money Mistress, don't do that, I'll do anything. ANYTHING!! Just please, don't stop fucking my ass. I need it! I need you! I never want to live in a world where I don't belong to you!"

After a brief second to let the impact of Nikki's passionate speech sink in, Carmella goaded, "Go on."

"I was lost but...but you saved me. I promised you to always obey! To always serve with a smile on my face, now, until the end of time! And I will! I will! I WILL!! OH MY FUCKING GOOOOOODDDDD!!" Carmella finally gave in, continuing her volley of thrusts into the deepest depths of that shitpipe, the return of which had Nikki emphatically repeating "THANK YOU!" At least, until a powerful slap to her juicy ass had the bitch quiet in short order.

Once she was, Carmella, looking directly at Brie, the weak model matching her new owner's eye contact, calmy reaffirmed, "Nik, be a good little fucktoy and apologize for your sister's mistakes. Take responsibility as her former mistress." Easier said than done when all she could think about was that dick barreling in and out her broken butt, scraping against the walls of her anal cavity and re-stretching her already loose hole.