Money Mella Makes Her Mark Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nevertheless, Nikki did as she was told, all in the name of following her Money Mistress's order. "Fuck! Okay...ummm... please, forgive my worthless little sister! She's pathetic! Just like me, and...and...Oh God- OH GOD! It's all my fault! I should've trained her better! I...I-" Nikki gushed, her endless embarrassing plea for forgiveness cut off by the Money Mistress herself.

"That'll do, bitch, now shut up and take my dick, yeah?" This time a simple demand, one that Nicole was more than happy to follow. Easy to perform, as well; all she had to do was sit back, relax, and let the fastest rising top in WWE do what she's best at. Carmella was such a skilled butt-buster, almost to deceptive levels, that much Nikki was certain.

Nobody had ever fucked her asshole, truly turned it inside out like the Princess of Staten Island had. Not Beth Phoenix, who had dozens of opportunities via ownership of the fearless Bella. Neither had Paige or AJ Lee, both of which had a single chance to break Nikki. Hell, even Charlotte Flair, the current alpha and the one who ended Nikki's reign with that title failed to break her. Nobody but Carmella.

Truthfully, it was that realization that forced Nikki to break in the first place. Unlike other alpha-tier superstars, Nicole had spent more nights as a bottom than a top before getting her reign at the top underway. Even with her fair share of submissive experience, nobody had ever truly made her feel like a bitch before. But her Money Mistress had; Mella beat Nikki, fucked her, and made her realize that her only purpose in life was to take The Fabulous Diva's cock up her shitpipe.

Nikki's ass was made for Carmella, designed merely to service her owner and nothing else. Now, as Mella slightly increased her pace, tightening her grip on the busty Bella's long, dark hair and yanking back, Nicole was certain she was living her best life. Right now, on all fours, a literal cocksleeve to be used and abused by a stronger woman, she was the epitome of the phrase "Carpe Diem." Nikki was seizing the day, her way, even if that meant being bound and gagged for hours at time to get this blissful peak.

Her strong, tan arms were still tied behind her back, the same rope wrapped around her body and tits, as well as being used to hold her legs together. Every strand sent Nikki further into that dark place, a location she never wished to find her way out of. Adding to the humiliation, and subsequent surge of sexual energy were the embarrassing markings written sporadically across her caramel skin. Not only did she feel like property, but everything combined made her want to be property. It created the feeling that she needed to belong to Carmella, and that she should do everything within her power to keep the Fabulous Diva happy. Something that Brie had actually failed to come to terms with.

She claimed to understand her place, and all that emcompasses. But in reality, she didn't really comprehend what it meant to belong to a real woman, too many years of being owned by her second-rate Sistress had blinded Brianna from the truth. But, watching her sister get destroyed, watching her new mistress in action was slowly undoing everything Brie thought she knew.

With every passing second, her focus on the action grew, as well as her desire to trade places with Nikki, which was already tremendous to begin with. Her asshole quivered around her buttplug with each of Carmella's thrusts, aching, desperate for the treatment it'd been longing since she'd checked her DM's. Several days had passed since Brie's last anal annihilation, and every thrust into her sister's butt had her aching asshole frothing. Something that the Fabulous Diva took notice of.

"Hey, Brie?" Mella called, turning her attention to little sis whilst continuing to buck her hips. "Heeeeey, little butt bitch Brie? C'mere, hun, it's your time to shine!" Immediately, Bella #1 jumped into action, hoping and praying that it was, indeed, her time to shine. Though, her hopes weren't too high since she didn't feel worthy.

Nevertheless, she dropped to her knees and crawled to her mistress, answering on arrival, "Yes, my Money Mistress?" There she waited, paying extra special attention to every move the Staten Island Stunner made. It took nearly a minute, but eventually, Carmella slowed down, letting that asshole cling to every movement before stopping altogether, only the tip remaining inside.

"Do you still wanna prove yourself to me, Brie? Prove that you're worth Money Mella's time?" Carmella asked, her words emphasized by a tight grip on Nikki's juicy, tan ass cheeks, digging her sharp claws into each globe, long scratches being left as the evidence.

"Y-yes please! I promise I'll prove myself worthy of you, my Money Mistress!" Brie unabashedly begged, nearly in tears from her heartfelt, passion-filled plea. Despite her efforts, Mella didn't verbally reply. Instead, she allowed the tip of her cock to flop out, completely emptying Nicole's butt.

Brie, who kneeled only a few feet away, was taken by the back of the head. A firm grip on the weak slut's dome, Carmella bluntly demanded, "Suck!" A demand so simple, even the stupidest of whores could easily fulfill. Because at the end of the day, Mella still needed Brie more than she was ever willing to admit.

Perhaps "need" is too strong of a word to use; Brie wasn't necessary. Nikki maybe, but not this backdoor whore. The bitch was a means to an end, the only way to make that magic moment a reality. Mella knew that the second she walked into the locker room for the next SmackDown Live taping, a Bella bitch on each side, the other tops would finally give her the respect she deserves. Just topping Nikki would've furthered this, but the aesthetic of having both twins, even though Brie was already broken, was the real prize.

Naturally, Brie wasted no time taking that cock into her mouth, proving herself to be a skilled ATM whore by starting at the tip and working her way down that man-made shaft. As always, the licking and sucking another woman's anal juices was a treat. However, unlike most bottoms who preferred the taste of their own butt, Brie actually reckoned Nicole's was the best. There was just something about it; the flavor was so sweet, only getting better the closer her lips got the base.

Brie Bella couldn't help moan as the succulent taste of her former Sistress' deepest depths hit her taste buds for the first time in years. A warm, healthy helping of asscream pulled right from the source and served on the perfect plate, of sorts. The type of serving no rimjob could ever supply. So delicious was Nicole's ass that Brie quickly gobbled every ounce up, sucking that cock clean in record time, only stopping once Mella cruelly cut the worthless addict off by snatching her cock back.

Without so much as a glance exchanged, Carmella returned her shaft back to what Nikki would like to think was its rightful home. Her welcoming backdoor, still remarkably showing resistance on entry despite the hours of abuse it's tacked on over the last day or so, Nicole emitting a huge sigh of relief out of instinct.

Just like that, the Fabulous Diva went back to fucking the eldest Bella Twin, leaving the younger an evident third wheel. Little did Brie know, it was all an elaborate ruse to enhance that worthless feeling inside of her. To take the need to fix herself, the desire to turn her Money Mistress into her whole world, and double it. Then double it. The triple it.

Nikki wasn't complaining, not when her asshole was in use. Though she desperately wanted to share this moment with her sister, it's not like she would ever give up her mistress's cock to get there. At the end of the day, it was Brie who blew her first chance, even if Mella had been moving the goalposts just a tad.

In any case, Carmella clearly had an objective she was working towards. Was it a test of loyalty? Was it Brie's ability to follow orders? Whatever it was, neither Bella Twin was smart enough to decipher their owner's true intentions. But nevertheless, shortly after re-entering that fuckhole, Mella re-exited, delivering the same simple order.

"Suck!" She commanded, once again Brie happy to oblige. This was definitely more her style. No feet, no hitting, nothing out of her comfort zone. Just her sister's sweet ass and the cock it covered, just waiting to be sucked dry. And so she did! Over and over again, Mella served up an all-you-can-eat Busty Bella butt buffet! And, it was great! The only problem was, her asshole was still untouched. And fuck, was it a pain!

Now, she'd be a liar if she said things were bad. Getting an endless stream of butt juices straight from the source was far from bad, but by now, when she'd been forced to play the eternal ATM whore, she would've gotten to switch places with her fellow bottom, especially with her reputation for having a famously tasty ass. Everybody knew it, everybody adored it! Even the meanest, nastiest of tops didn't have the heart to deprive their bottoms of her booty.

Maybe she knew everyone liked Nikki's butt better? It was rounder, fuller, and tighter, kinda like her chest, except natural. Hell, even she preferred the taste. But Mella couldn't possibly have known that, right? Surely deductive reasoning of that strength was impossible, right? Right!?

Possibly. Or, she was punishing the stupid bitch for disobeying in the beginning by depriving her asshole of what it truly needs. A vague, unorthodox attempt at testing her charge's limits, Mella was more than happy to wait patiently until Brie was willing to give her right leg just for a finger bang. And by the look on her poor sub's face, she was nearly there.

Just one more push is all it would take; Brie was arguably already happy to do anything if it meant getting her little butthole pounded. But the Princess of Staten Island had to be sure. And there was only one way to do that.

Throughout the night, Mella had closely observed her new sub and, if there was one thing she learned, it's that Nikki still held a special place in her heart. Brie was, and likely always would be sentimental towards her time under her sister's ownership. That was, among other things, a problem. To belong to the Fabulous One, her Money Mistress, and future alpha female is to give yourself away, mind, body, and soul. Brie was aware of that much, but hadn't yet fulfilled those tasks, at least in the eyes of who mattered most.

"Brie?" Mella beckoned as the pathetic bitch swirled her tongue around that cock, lapping up her umpteenth serving of asscream. "Little butt bitch Brie... do you want me to fuck your ass?" Finally! Brie's submissive little heart skipped a beat! After what had to be hours of waiting, her hole was gonna get filled!

Spitting out that dick with aplomb, Brie answered, "Yes please! Money Mistress Mella, please use my slutty little asshole!"

"Okay..." Mella trailed, little butt bitch Brie's eyes lighting up instantly, only to come down slightly once her mistress continued, "But first, tell me who you belong to."

"You. I belong to Carmella, my Money Mistress. Without question, I'm yours." It was an honest answer, what she truly felt in her heart of hearts. But you really couldn't blame Mella for being a bit skeptical.

"Are you sure? How do I know you're not just saying that?" Mella asked before demanding, "Prove it."

"Tell me how and I'll do it right now...my Money Mistress," Brie immediately responded, obviously desperate for a cock, and grateful for this opportunity to receive one.

With a devious smile, Carmella ordered, "Okay...why don't you tell me how great I am! How I'm better than oh, I don't know... let's say...hmm...your sister!" Here it was, Brie's final test to prove her loyalty. And thankfully, be it genuine or fueled by an insurmountable lust, the original broken Bella had no problem telling Carmella exactly what she wanted to hear.

"W-why?" She strangely began her love letter, continuing, "It's obvious no one could ever compare to you, my Money Mistress. Nobody. Not Nicole, not Beth, not Paige, not AJ or Charlotte. You are the alpha female of not only the WWE, but of our species, Mistress," that last line so convincing in nature, Mella furrowed her brow and shook her head in approval.

"Money Mistress Mella, I would be deeply honored to take your cock up my undeserving little butt. Please, Mistress... please allow me this privilege," Brie delivered, each word expressed so passionately, Carmella had no choice but to believe it. Even if she wasn't certain, a performance like that was proof enough. The poor bitch meant it, at least to an extent.

Standing up, her imposing and powerful presence looming over both helpless Bella Twins, Money Mistress Mella did what, if asked earlier, would have been the unthinkable. The Princess of Staten Island cleared her throat and demanded, "Get on all fours, Brie. Right next to your bitch of a twin sister."

Her mandate was so quick and sudden that Brie, in true bimbo fashion, nearly failed to comply, her mind so busy cockdreaming she almost missed out. Thankfully her body acted on its own, moving via instinct long enough for her to realize what she'd been asked to do, a giddy smile spreading across her beautiful face once that realization set in.

After she removed her dress, blockhead Brie took her rightful place alongside Nicole, a moment nearly five years in the making. It had been so long since they shared the floor together; something about it just felt right. Twins, identical in both appearance and in nature, claiming the pair a feat only the Glamazon could say she achieved. Until tonight. Mistress Mella, ready to take her place alongside the truest butt busters in WWE, lined her cock up with Nikki's worn out asshole and pushed forward. Wait...what!?

Brie was all but certain that her moment had finally arrived. However, it became crystal clear that this was all just a game to Carmella. A sick, twisted fantasy to toy with Brie's emotions. Which was working because, for the first time in her life, Brianna resented her sister, that feeling only growing as the moon walkin', trash talkin' top began to pump that ass again.

Nikki squealed with delight; the sudden and surprising re-emergence of her mistress's cock was more than welcomed, especially since she was certain her time in tonight's limelight was over. Nevertheless, she wasn't even a bit conflicted, much less complaining. She spent several years piping Brie's slutty ass day in and day out. Endless hours of anal reaming, all in the name of keeping her sister happy. That selfish bitch really had forgotten her place, and Nicole was happy that a real woman like Carmella was here to remind her. Especially since it meant getting her bum fucked like a whore again and again.

My how Nikki's anal fixation had grown, seeming to take on a life of it's own in record time. She almost laughed to herself in between Carmella's pumps, thinking about her time as the alpha, something Nicole was still incredibly conflicted about. Sure, it was the biggest mistake of her life, thinking she belonged on such a pedestal. But honestly, if it never happened, if the WWE wasn't filled with a bunch of weak bitches who allowed a worthless bottom to be the alpha, she would've never belonged to her Money Mistress. She'd probably be someone else's property, a thought that would've turned her mood sour, if not for the state of her backdoor.

While Nikki continued her introspection, Brie looked on in horror, once again deprived of her one true desire. Her puppy dog eyes never left the Fabulous One, Carmella finally noticing only after several minutes had passed. "What, bitch? I never said I would fuck your ass."

Brie wanted to argue, but thankfully knew better than to open up that can of worms. For whatever reason, Mella made her feelings tonight's plaything instead of her butt, a curious decision, one Brianna failed to truly understand the reason behind. Nevertheless, the little butt bitch named Brie Bella was well-aware that this game wasn't hers to play. It was Carmella's and unfortunately, she had no choice but to wait it out.

Wait she would, for hours, days even if it meant getting her Money Mistress's cock. Based on her countless...countless observations, Carmella was a true stud, which was expected of anyone who broke a former alpha. But her movements, her pacing; despite dragging this session on long past its expiration date, Mella had yet to grow tired. Her long, powerful legs still packed the same force into each thrust, just as they had the first time she entered Nicole's juicy ass.

Like a racehorse she was, a seemingly endless array of skill, stamina, and strength, likely brought on from her formative years as a professional cheerleader. Which obviously, only made Brie hate her sister even more. Because still, the only thing on her mind was getting her ass fuckedl.

But, like the skilled top that she's well proven herself to be, Mella kept her unused bitch involved by giving another round of steamy, delicious asscream, the recent NXT call-up slowly plucking her dick from that bum and presenting her gift to Brie. This time though, the slimmer Bella was less than enthused.

"Turn around and suck!" Mella ordered and Brie complied, her movements lacking the same brand of excitement that she'd shown prior. She looked less like a pure bottom and more like a top being forced to partake in a dirty, submissive act. Which, painfully so, was a huge hit to her reputation as a career bottom. Brie hated the fact that she didn't enjoy that tastiest butthole of all time as much as she should. But dammit, she should've been tasting her own by now, even if it's not as good as Nicole's!

But, that's not exactly her decision. Thankfully she knew that, and sucked that cock clean for the umpteenth time, just like the good girl she was trying to prove herself to be. Brie was still hopeful that her time would come. That Mella would grow tired of cucking her and give in to the temptation of, if nothing else, fucking both Bella Twin asses at the same time. Surely no top could resist that, right?

Not long after that thought, Brie finished her latest serving of Nicole's hole, that cock quickly returning to its "home" and sheath as Mella demanded, "Positions, please," a cocky, self-satisfied chuckle accompanying her order. Painfully, without a second thought, Brie turned her head, looked forward, and returned to observing her sister.

Nikki, who was hardly even conscious by this point, took that cock again, whimpering as her whorehole barely even recognized the strange feeling of empty anymore. Carmella got back to work, pumping in and out of that butt, often switching between upward thrusts and straight shots, not to maximize the pleasure but to keep herself amused. Even she was willing to admit that this had taken far longer than it should've have.

Over an hour had passed yet still, Brie was unaware of her biggest issue. Something that, despite Mella openly expressing and dropping several clues earlier, the bitch had yet to pick up. The reason behind this horrible treatment, why Carmella had yet to break her ass in yet. Entitlement.

The moment Brie walked in, she expected to be fucked. At first, it was by her sister, then when she realized that was a lost cause, she jumped to the closest cock she could find. After all of her assessing, Mella was certain of Brie's feelings. Entitled, ready and willing to serve her mistress, but only when convenient. More than happy to degrade and reduce herself to nothing, but not if it makes her uncomfortable. Brie Bella was the worst type of bottom: a bottom who still thinks for itself.

If she truly knew and understood her place, Brie's thought process wouldn't be bothered by the fact that her asshole was still only stretched around a cold, steel plug and not a large, rubber phallus. She would and should be thankful to be in the presence of Carmella, the only thought occupying her consciousness being that of severe loyalty to her mistress and doing what's necessary to make her happy.