Money Mella Makes Her Mark Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something about Brie's shameless entitlement pissed her off tremendously. Not realizing that her entitlement was a problem pissed her off even more. Mella waited patiently, she waited well-over an hour, yet her newest charge hadn't caught her drift. She began to think that Brie would never understand unless it was spelled out in front of her. That reality was unacceptable! So, against her own judgement, Carmella finally clued Brie in.

Proving herself as an excellent multi-tasker, Money Mella, still pumping inside Nicole's butt, slapped Brie's bare bottom hard before asking, "Are you even aware of your issue, Brie? Huh, are you?" Such an open-ended question was rather strange, considering Brie was well-aware of her various issues, including the stinging pain from that brutal attack to her rear.

"N-No, my Money Mistress. I'm...uhh...I'm a stupid bimbo whore? Umm, yeah, that's it! I'm so, so sorry, Mistress! Please forgive me, but I'm too dumb!" Brie attempted, putting in an admirable effort, but getting her delicious little booty slapped again. Not because her answer was wrong, but because it was right on the nose.

Sure, she could've been lying, just saying what she thought Mella wanted to hear. But the Princess of Staten Island could tell; everything that Brie Bella said was the stone-cold truth. She was stupidly unaware of her biggest fault, a new low for a submissive bitch to hit. Brie really was the rock bottom, the worst bottom in all of WWE. A crummy, worthless cocksleeve, who would probably be fairly decent at taking a dick, at least, if she actually earned the right.

Brie really wasn't deserving of being owned by such generous and benevolent domme, something she was proving now more than ever. Yet, Carmella had an odd fixation with proving this to be fact. Something about Brie's incompetence made her feel even better about herself, seeing as though only the best of the best would be able to take such an unskilled laborer and train them. Which she'd yet to actually do, but planned to very soon.

"Right you are, little butt bitch! You are, in fact, a stupid bimbo whore. But that's part of your charm, right? That's why you think it's okay to expect a reward from me, despite the fact that you've done absolutely nothing to earn one?" Carmella attempted to explain herself, but things still weren't rendering fully. No matter what she did, it seemed as though she'd never truly be able to have that breakthrough moment.

Mella wouldn't dare blame herself, though. Hell, she really couldn't even blame Brie. She spent too long living the easy life, getting things handed to her. Such is the case when your mistress is also your twin sister. No matter how dark things got, no matter how many times she fucked Brianna senseless, they were still sisters. They loved each other, a feeling that should be a one-way street in a domme-sub relationship. Nikki was to blame, the real villain of Brie's broken bottom origin story. And the worst part was, as the hopelessly dumb bitch looked up at her new mistress half-expecting another slap to her ass, she still didn't realize why she'd been deprived.

"Get it through your thick skull, Brie," Mella started, beginning to lose her patience. "I, me, the most Fabulous top in all of WWE, don't need you. I don't NEED to fuck your ass. You need me and yet, you're nothing to me, and that's all you'll ever be. You are amazingly replaceable. I mean look, you're not even the best bottom in your family." Mella's last line was emphasized with a swift smack to Nikki's well-rounded rear, the formerly Fearless Diva, who once hated being spanked thanking her owner for the abuse in response.

Right then, as her new mistress heaped on disparaging remarks, Brie felt completely and utterly worthless, and not in a good way like usual. Defeated was the only way to describe it. Those words had left her mouth earlier in the night, but only then, at that moment, did she truly feel as though she wasn't worthy of Carmella's cock. Finally, Brie got her breakthrough moment.

"I...I understand, Mistress. I need you, not the other way around. I'm an embarrassment to not only the female race, but to other bottoms which, in and of itself, is probably the most embarrassing thing of all."

"All true," Mella quickly agreed before adding in, "But...how can I be sure you really mean it? Is there any way that I can prove it? Oh wait...I know." Everything she said came with a feigned enthusiasm, brought upon by Brie's inability to tell the truth up to this point. But nonetheless, for the first time that night, she was speaking with her heart, and not her asshole. Money Mella was confident, but she needed to be sure. So, she took matters into her own hands.

Mella reached around, squeezing the jeweled base of the anal bitch's anal plug between her middle and index fingers. Then she pulled, and pulled and pulled until...pop! Brie's little, or rather large hole given how long her butt had been wrapped around the plug, was completely empty. And, for good reason.

"Your hole, this little bitch hole? It's mine, right? So, until I get the honest truth from you, until I feel that you genuinely understand your issue, my fucktoy will remain E. M. P. T. Y. Which spells empty, just in case you're even dumber than I thought."

Brie's heart sank; empty was the exact opposite state her ass was supposed to be in. The threat of becoming completely barren, not so much as a buttplug in her ass sent her spiraling out of control. "Please believe me, Mistress. I p-p-promise I'm telling- OWW!" Her weak attempt was cut off by Mistress Mella, once again swatting her ass, the red mark on her cute little cheek growing even larger and darker as a result.

"Save it, Brie. I've made up my mind. You will not get my cock until I'm certain that your loyalty to me is undying. Until I don't have to wonder whether you're here for me, or here to get your ass fucked or, even worse, still here for your sister." Mella assured, throwing sand on the proverbial fire that was Brie's hopes and dreams.

Even with her most active of imaginations, Brie never thought her night would end like this. Empty and ashamed, forced to watch as her flesh and blood gets everything handed to her. That selfish bitch, hogging all of their Money Mistress's cock. Right then and there, Brie finally confirmed what she'd been thinking over the last hour or so. She hated Nikki, not just for being a selfish buttslut, but for screwing the pooch on her run as a top.

Nikki, for all intents and purposes, failed Brie. She was unable to train the bitch properly and, even worse, she implanted expectations in Brie's submissive little mind. In reality, it wasn't really her fault for being such a worthless bitch, it was Nicole's inability to set her property straight. It was that realization that prompted Carmella to make her next move.

"Nope. No cock for you Brie. But..." she trailed, fixating her gaze on little Brie's little booty. The more she thought about it, the more Mella began to feel as though it would be a real shame if she didn't put her new toy to work at all. B-cup Bella wasn't worthy of her cock, but luckily for her, Money Mella had a different kind of anal workout in mind. "I suppose it would be cruel of me to leave you completely without."

Immediately, Brie's eyes lit up; her butthole was in a critical condition and, at this point, she'd take anything if it meant getting a fix. Honestly, she wasn't sure if this was another phase of Carmella's sick game or not, but she didn't care. Anything, including the cruel torment of wondering whether her mistress was being serious or not. Thankfully, she was.

"I'm not THAT sick, Brie. Just as much as it is your duty to devote, it's my job to reward my bitches," Mella confirmed as she caressed Brie's beautiful little buttcheeks. "You've made infractions, sure, but you're still learning. You've yet to be taught the right way and that's not your fault. So spread these cute cheeks for me. You don't deserve my cock, but you can begin the path of proving you do by showing me you can appreciate my fingers." Appreciate, she would!

Brie instantly spread her ass apart, giving Money Mella complete control over her backdoor, confirming as much by stating, "Oh thank you, my Money Mistress! Thank you for showing mercy on your toy!"

"Yeah, yeah, just sit there and shut up, bitch! This isn't me saying I'm happy with you, because I'm not," Mella assured, sticking two fingers in her mouth briefly, continuing after they were good and wet. "Mmmm, I'm just not inhumane."

Wiggling her sparkling, spit-coverer fingers around, Mella resumed patient little Nikki's anal annihilation, fucking that hole with wreckless abandon as she explained, "Nicole- oooh- no cumming! No cumming and no breaks!" Then, once she firmly established her rhythm, Carmella circled her wet fingers around the rim of Brie's hole, dragging on the torment once again. She had every intention of finger fucking that slutty bum, but she saw an opportunity to flex her dominance and, of course, took it.

"What do you want, Brie? Tell me where you want my fingers! Take this chance, bitch 'cause you're not getting another one!" Mella demanded, the sound of her thighs slapping against Nikki's ass nearly drowning out her words.

"In my ass! For the love of God, please put them in my ass!" She didn't look at her mistress, aware that any sudden movement could change Carmella's mind. But the Princess of Staten Island had her mind made up. She didn't respond to her sub, or ask another question, she simply stopped teasing Brie. For the first time that night, she showed the helpless anal whore an ounce of mercy, and Brie couldn't have been more thankful for it.

That hungry little fuckhole quickly gobbled up Mella's fingers, just as any experienced orifice would. It wasn't much, but it was something. Hell, something was an understatement. Those two little digits might as well have been the biggest butt-buster that ever invaded her hole because damn, did they feel good! And it only got better once Mella started pumping them in and out. For the first time that night, all three women were, at the very least, moderately satisfied. But, Brie? She was downright grateful!

The pair of Carmella's neatly manicured, french-tipped fingers plunged as far as they could into her broken little booty, feeling better than any buttplug ever could. Hell, in her current state, Brie was able to convince herself that this was her nirvana. That the warmth of mistress, those digits going every which way, was far better than any cock ever could be. Obviously she only thought that to cope with the fact that it could be days or weeks until she gets that cock, but it didn't matter. To even have the thought was proof that little butt bitch Brie was making progress, another testament to Carmella's abilities in the bedroom.

So skilled, so masterful was the moon-walkin', trash-talkin' top, managing a newfound grip on Nikki Bella's hair, the pummeling of said whore's bum, and fingering her little sister's butt. Deep, Earth- shattering strokes, every inch of that cock easily navigating Nikki's knackered shitpipe, the grateful little bottom yelping in approval. Nicole's moans grew louder the better she felt, to the point where she was practically screeching and, subsequently, disrupting the other two women's focus.

Such an act would throw off most tops, but Carmella was built differently, something she proved by simultaneously quelling her bitch's insufferable yelling and fulfilling one of the Twins' biggest fantasies. "Brie?" She called to attention, the giddy whore quickly answering, "Yes, my Money Mistress?"

"Shut your whore sister up will ya? You know...with your mouth?" By far the easiest demand she'd been given yet, despite her current feelings towards big sis. For the longest time, kissing Nicole was her forbidden kink. Even before joining the WWE, Brie had an unusual fixation with her sister, something that made her inevitable submission to the formerly Fearless alpha all the easier. Growing up, it was too taboo; she tried a couple times, but Nikki always cut her off. A real pain, but one she had no choice but to live with.

Somehow, a single kiss with her twin managed to escape her. Even when they both belonged to Beth, somehow their lips had never touched. The closest they ever came was going ass-to-mouth on the same cock. Then Nikki conquered the Glamazon, taking ownership over little Brie in the process, something all but sealed the less-curvy Bella's chances of living out her dream. Except under rare circumstances, tops never kiss bottoms. Nikki hadn't been a tremendously skilled top, but even she knew not to lower her own image by putting her mouth on a disgusting bottom.

Now, 33 years into her existence, after a lifetime of anticipating this moment, Brianna Bella was about to kiss her twin sister Nicole, and she couldn't contain her excitement! Wearing a devious, joyful smile between o-faces, Brie leaned in tongue first, her delirious ex-owner welcoming her flesh and blood with open arms or, an open mouth, I guess.

"Ooh, that's so hot, girls!" Carmella commented as the Twins enjoyed their first sister-on-sister makeout sesh, the pair swapping sweet saliva with little regard for personal hygiene. Their tongues interlocking and embracing each other as both of their assholes were rewarded.

"Mmmmpf- MMMPHFFF!!!" Nikki attempted to cry out, her vague wail nothing more than a muffled, jumbled word-vomit. Her insides scrambled, hopefully beyond repair. Right now, at this very moment, the Bella Twins were lost in bliss. They couldn't be happier in their roles under their new mistress. Even Brie, who'd probably give her left leg if it meant a proper ass fucking, found solice in some minor anal attention and the lip-locking of her dreams. And Nikki? Well, things couldn't be any better for her.

For a freshly-turned sub, Nikki's situation was ideal, to say the least. And to say the most, it was basically as good as it gets. Short of getting two cocks to fill her whorehole at once which honestly was only wishful thinking. A big dream of hers now that her submissive side had re-awakened, especially since she'd never done double-anal before. However, as much as Nikki would love that, she loved getting one-on-one time with her Money Mistress even more, this special moment with Mella only trumped by the chance to share it with her sister.

Both of their broken Bella butts getting destroyed, nothing but toys for a real woman like Carmella to use and abuse, the Princess of Staten Island going back and forth between their blown-out backdoors. That was the dream, a wild, near orgasm-inducing fantasy that hopefully would come true some time soon. For now though, both of the sisters' Bella would have to make do with their current state of affairs. Nicole the lucky one, her hole in use as a temporary cocksleeve for Money Mella, Brianna getting the short, pleasure-filled end of the stick by getting their domme's fingers up her bum.

Carmella did her best to show the Twins' an equal amount of attention; not that they deserved it, though they'd been rather adherent for most of the night, Brie's early indiscretion aside. Whether they deserved it or didn't, Mella put in the maximum amount of effort possible, all in the name of handing out pleasure. Not because it made them feel good, but because it increased her stranglehold over them.

With every buck of her hips and curl of her fingers, Carmella's strength increased, at least figuratively. Each passing second brought her two bitches closer to orgasm, subsequently putting them deeper under her dominant, intoxicating spell. A spell Nikki was well and truly under, but Brie was only beginning to be captivated by.

Admittedly, Mella's strength had surprised her from the get-go. She was far more than just a NXT rookie, that's for sure. But now, as Carmella manhandled her hole, Brie finally understood why her mistress had emphasized Nicole's failures so heavily, why her entitlement mattered so much to the final pick in WWE's draft. Brie truly felt unworthy, that budding feeling from earlier blossoming into a truly beautiful realization.

Those tricky little fingers plunged into her butt as deep as possible, always curling as to hit her spot which Carmella found fairly easily. Two fingers, a pair of miniscule dandies, not even five inches in length and yet, Brie could hardly feel her legs. The pressure in and around her ass was so intense; a cold numbness began to spread throughout her entire body. Brie understood, without a shadow of a doubt, that she wasn't worthy of a true goddess's cock. For now.

But she would be. Be it tomorrow, next week, next month. Hell, even if it took her years, Brie promised herself that she'd sample that cock before she died. It was going to be a challenge, sure, but nothing in life comes without a sacrifice or two. And, a little hard work never hurt anyone, either. No matter the cost, Brie planned to prove herself, even if it took the rest of her life. Because God, if Mella can make two little fingers feel this good, then Nikki must be in absolute Heaven right now. That tantalizing prospect sent shivers down her spine. Then suddenly, everything changed.

Waves and waves of pleasure passed throughout Brie's entire body, the original broken Bella trembling as a new, welcomed addition to her asshole's slumber party made its mark. A third finger appeared out of thin air, followed closely behind by a fourth, Mella obviously doing her best to increase her need to cum. A challenge that Brie immediately accepted.

Sure, she may have entitlement issues, but if there was one thing Brie Bella was good at, it's basic sub tasks. Clean a butt cream-covered cock off? No problem! Take a cock into her deepest depths? She'll take two! Resist the urge to cum until instructed? Well, easier said than done considering her circumstances, but she'd try her best.

Unfortunately for Brie, as time came and went, it became increasingly obvious that her best, just wouldn't be good enough. Even with Mella shouting, "Don't cum! Don't cum!"

over and over again, the feeling was too intense. A whole two days had passed since the last time she had her asshole toyed, not completely unheard of, but Nicole would usually show mercy by letting her off easy. Taking things slow, building up a nice rhythm, and letting the bitch cum when she was good ready. Brie was ready now, but Mella wasn't budging. Not only that, but Carmella wasn't exactly playing patty cake with her asshole, either.

The Money Mistress was going ham on that butt, slamming four of her five fingers in and out of that tightening chute as if her life depended on it. No sign of slowing down, no signs of hope for Brie's chances. The further things went, the closer she got to popping, until she could barely hold back. Right on the edge, seconds away from falling to her blissful doom, Brie's mind went into auto-pilot, doing the only thing her instincts could think of to try. Beg. Beg, and hope her mistress agrees. Worth a shot, right?

"Please, I'm so close," she whimpered, Mella calming her movements to hear her out. "Let me cum. Please, please, please let me cum. I-I can't hold it back any longer."

Cackling, Mella replied, "You can and you will. Otherwise, you're NEVER getting my cock." Wishful thinking by this point. But ever the one to push to the envelope, Mella added her thumb inside, making a full fist inside that used-up crater Brie calls an asshole and, metaphorically speaking, putting icing on the orgasm cake. The second the Princess of Staten Island began properly fisting that chasm, Brie came, the weak little bitch failing to fight back, her entire body jolting forward as Carmella donned a look of discontent.

"Stupid! Stupid little butt bitch Brie!" Money Mella yelled, immediately sending a volley of harsh butt-spankings Brie's way as an initial punishment, the evidence of which remained on the younger Bella's tan skin in the form of red marks, her once bright pink booty cheeks suffering heavily as a dark shade of maroon. "I knew you were worthless! This is just more proof that you aren't fit to be my cocksleeve. You can be my bitch, but you will never have my cock, do you understand? Answer me!"