Money Mella Makes Her Mark Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caressing her battered buttcheeks as she came down from her climax, Mella's hand still firmly lodged up her shitpipe, Brie pathetically whimpered, "Yes... yes, my Money Mistress."

"Say it. I wanna hear you say, one last time, that you'll never have my cock! Repeat it!"

"I'll never have your cock, Mistress. I'm too pathetic...I can be your bitch but...but I'll never get to feel what my sister is feeling. T-The greatest pleasure an anal-loving bottom like myself can ever experience. I'll never have you inside of me, Mistress, that's...something I'll have to learn to live with." Brie expressed, practically in tears from the notion that she'll never get to experience the sheer ecstasy Nikki was practically overdosing on.

Gifting one last hard slap to that bum for good measure, Mella assured, "Fuckin' A right you won't, bitch. You, or any other worthless bottom who isn't worthy of Money Mella. I'm the baddest bitch on the block, and my time, Brie...it's precious. I can't waste it on whore's who can't follow directions," Carmella ranted, every word further convincing all three women that the Princess of Staten Island was God's greatest gift to buttholes.

Meanwhile, Mella, who never ceased pumping Nikki's slutty butt full of cock, proved that, while she was quite skilled for a top with her level of experience, she still had a lot to learn. Through all the ranting and raving about Brie's incompetence, Mella failed to moniter Nicole, who honestly tried her best, but was unable to hold back her orgasm either. Admittedly, her insubordination could be forgiven, considering a variety of different things. How long she'd been getting pounded, how bad Brie looks in comparison. But, it was probably the waiting time that made her mistake less impactful.

Nikki sat there, getting her butt brutalized for minutes on end, waiting for her Money Mistress to notice the tightening of her asshole around that cock, or the increasingly delirious nature of her moans and wails. She would've asked for permission, just like Brie did, but Carmella was reprimanding her entitled bitch sister, and she wouldn't dare interrupt her. Her only option was to wait, hoping and praying that when she inevitably did cum without asking, Money Mistress Mella would spare her both her feelings, and her juicy butt from a spanking, the thought of Nicole hating them as much as she once had baffling now.

Nevertheless, Nikki came even harder than Brie had, her glorious pop sending her into a fit of ear-splitting wails as her soul exiled itself from existence temporarily. She'd been left on the edge for so long, the eventual fall leading to what had to have been the greatest orgasm a double-anal virgin had ever experienced. At least, that's what Nikki thought, or didn't think, considering everything except breathing and the cum shooting out of her untouched snatch were just vague concepts wandering around in the endless vacuum of space that was Nikki Bella's mind post-anal orgasm. And all the while, Carmella quarreled internally with her disgust.

Not necessary for Nikki or Brie, but for herself, and not some deep-rooted self-loathing either. That being said, she couldn't help but be pissed at herself for failing to keep either of them on the edge, much less stop them from cumming without permission. A very avoidable issue, if only she hadn't tried to push the envelope by adding the extra fingers with Brie, or by getting distracted in Nikki's case.

Obviously she couldn't stay mad for long, the twins gaping assholes, both different sizes, made getting over her shortcomings relatively easy. Still, Mella kept it in the back of her mind. Soon, these bitches will be submitting in public, where moments like tonight can and will ruin her public image before it ever truly has the chance to progress past a fresh-faced rookie. Which ultimately, was unacceptable.

Sooner or later, they'd have to find out, every female superstar in WWE would have to make the same realization that Nikki and Brie already have. That the Money Mistress is destined to be the end all, be all of WWE's hierarchy, whether they like it or not. Luckily Nikki and Brie, the first of many women that would belong to her, were already infatuated with the idea, the pair of beautiful identical twins dutifully turning around, hoping to cleanse their disgusting, delicious ass juices off of their mistress's cock and hand respectively.

Against her better judgment, Carmella allowed them this privilege, assuring herself that if they ever stepped out of line again, that she'd have to cut them off. For now, they'd remain by her side, nothing more than pawns, objects to make her look better. After all, SmackDown was only a few days away. Mella knew that the moment she walked through the locker room door, both Bellas by her side, all eyes would be on her. For obvious reasons, she couldn't contain her excitement!