Money Well Spent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not surprisingly, the elevators were in a state of disrepair. The notes on the fronts of the doors making my decision to take the stairs a whole lot easier. Taking the steps two at a time, I raced up the stairs, the cacophony of noise coming from the other apartments creating a din that threatened to burst my eardrums. Rap music, television sets on too loud, arguments and the cries of children battered me on every floor. I was thankful mostly that Destiny only lived on the third floor. I wondered sometime how she took climbing these things all the time. Reaching her door, I gave a hard knock and waited. It didn't happen soon, but after 3 more attempts, she finally opened the door and let me in.

"Sorry...I didn't hear you the first time." Destiny said. "I was actually in my room in deep thought."

"It's alright. Although I was wondering if you might have changed your mind."

I looked around the apartment in awe. Taking in my sister's living space as if inspecting like a landlord. Not so remarkably, although there were smatterings of toys on the floor, the apartment was decently clean. There wasn't a lot of furniture and the walls were almost bare (the exception of a couple of posters of dead, famous rappers on the wall), this was the first time in forever that I had been in my sister's place since she moved in.

"Look...please Tavaris, can't you just give me the money? PLEASE?!! I promise to pay you back. Don't make me do this."

"Man Destiny...is THAT what you called me over here for?! To try and talk me out of what I want so you don't have to DO anything?! That's really fucked up!"

"NO!! What's FUCKED UP is the fact you are so desperate; you want to fuck your SISTER! Over a lousy $300!"

"Oh...like it's perfectly ok for you to mistreat your brother and ignore him all the time until you want something?! I'm not one of these tricks out here on the street! I thought I might mean more to you than that!"

"That's not fair!! I always treat you nice when I see you, don't I? I always hug you when I see you at Paul's."

"Yeah...but you leave out the fact you only do it to make fun of me in front of your friends. Knowing I'm just trying to get some play. But no...you rag me out and make it so I can't get close to ANY of them!"

"If you knew as much about them as I do, you would THANK ME for stopping you from fucking those nasty skanks! Most of them hoes at Paul's have diseases you can't get rid of with a shot!"

"Not all of them!"

"So, can I have the money or not?!"

"I already told you my offer. Take it or leave it!"

Destiny was silent for a couple minutes. No sound between us. Just space and opportunity.

"I'll take that as a no. I'll see you on the streets next week! Goodbye Destiny!"

"FINE! FUCK IT! LET'S JUST GET THIS OVER WITH!" Destiny yelled as I turned for the door.

Like a shorter Amazonian warrior, Destiny marched a beeline toward the back of her apartment. I followed closely behind, my eyes never leaving her backside. I was in awe watching her ass move side to side. The seductive rhythm of her stride sending the two mounds of plump flesh into a sensuous dance that was putting a stiff wind in my sails. Once inside her room, her attitude didn't change one iota.

"Alright. Just whip it out already so we can get this over with!" she spat. "I can't believe you're actually going to make me do this."

"Well...I can always still leave if it's too much to ask."

Destiny just sucked her teeth, crossed her arms, and started tapping her foot. "Well?! What are you waiting for?!! Take 'em off!"

I looked at her cross for a split second. I was not in the mood to have my manhood ripped off because she was pissed at the situation she had gotten herself into. Slowly, I began to unbuckle my belt. Just as slowly, her facial expression changed. It was morphing slowly into...something else.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Just...just hurry up."

Something was truly off. After my belt was unfastened, I began on my pants button. She was looking...worried. In a hurry, she slapped the light switch on the wall. Yet, even in the dim light provided by the ones down the hall, I could see her sway back and forth. The movement akin to a caged animal.

Sinking my thumbs into the tops of the material, I pushed my pants and boxers down to my ankles. Freeing my throbbing cock. It swayed fully engorged as I stood up. I could not really see her face, but the audible, deep breath she took caught me off guard.

"OK...ummmm...what do you want?" Destiny asked. A sound of uncertainty to her voice.

"Hell...I thought you knew what to do at this point."

"How the fuck you figure that? I've never fucked my BROTHER before!"

"I don't know...Suck it like you would any other guy! Jeez...what's wrong with you? You act like you've never been around a cock before!"

"Fine! Ju..ju..just sit down already!" I sat on her bed. The centerpiece of her room. The queen-sized piece that she got for a 16th birthday present along with the rest of her bedroom suit. The only difference now was the cover set, that currently lay in disarray along her bed. And the age.

Slowly, Destiny came closer to my side of the bed. She then quickly turned around and moved to the dresser set against her wall. Touching a set of buttons, she turned on the small boombox that sat there. The radio began to play. 99.7 FM. The "Slow Hour Jams" were on. Karen Mills' "Walk with Me" came out of the speakers. While I had a thing for Karen, and I did love this song; my body was craving the touch of a female at this moment in time. ANY FEMALE would do right now!

"Sometime today." I said. Sarcasm dripping from every syllable. For the first time in my life, I was going to get the best of my older sister.

"SHUT UP!" Destiny replied. Reaching out, she took ahold of my semi-stiff cock. The sensation was alien. It was wonderful. But it also felt...off. I hadn't had a lot of women grace my dick. But of the ones that had, they felt different. Confident. Destiny was the total opposite.

As she grabbed my cock, I felt her fingers begin to move up and down the shaft. The blood rushing in and making it harder. Looking down, I saw her open her mouth. Preparing to place it in her hot, waiting maw. My nerves on edge for her to suck me off.

"Yeah...suck it good." I threw my head back in anticipation. I could feel the heat of her mouth as she descended closer to the tip of my cock...

Her scream could have easily awakened the dead. It reverberated off the walls on its way to rupturing my eardrums. A sharp pain lanced through me as Destiny's retreat snatched her hand from my junk. In an instant, she had curled up into a ball against the wall, her eyes shut and her fists flying in every direction. Looking to ko whatever ghost she was fighting.

"No! No! Not again!!"

I was panicking seeing the scene play out in front of me. Then, through the chaos I heard it. Her breath. It was ragged. Coming in starts and stops. She was slowly beginning to hyperventilate. My brain on autopilot, I did the only thing that came to mind. I snatched my pants up from my ankles and bolted out of Destiny's room. Reaching the hall, I almost tripped over my pants as I hadn't fastened my belt and the fly was still down (I really had to rethink the whole "sagging" look). I searched through her almost bare cupboards until I finally came across what I was looking for. Filling a chipped glass with water, I raced back to my sister's side. At first she backed away from me, hands slapping at my flesh and spilling water from the glass. It was not until I grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her vigorously, did she relent.

"DESTINY! STOP! CALM DOWN!! Here...take this."

Slowly she allowed me to pick her up and guide her to the bed. Taking the half empty glass, she swallowed the contents in one swift gulp.

"Can I have some more please.." She asked in a mousey voice I have never heard from her before. I got up and refilled the glass with cold water and returned to my sister's side. This time, she took the glass and drank the contents slower. More deliberately.

"Thanks."

"No problem...what was THAT all about?"

"Humph." She snorted. "As if you didn't know."

My eyebrow shot up to the stars. "No...I don't know. What are you talking about?"

"You and Mom think just alike. Well, I am NOT some WHORE!! I don't fuck people for money no matter WHAT she tells you!!"

"Fuck for money?! What the FUCK are you TALKING ABOUT?!!"

Destiny looked at my face for the first time. Even in the dim light of her room, she could see I was genuine. I actually had no idea what was going on.

"Oh God...she didn't tell you...for real."

"Tell me what?!! Will you kindly tell me just what the FUCK is going ON with YOU?!!"

"The real reason I can't live with you guys anymore."

Taking a deep breath, Destiny laid out a tale I wouldn't have believed if it had been broadcast on the Winfrey Opry channel.

"Do you...do you remember Uncle J?"

I nodded. Neither Destiny nor I ever met our real father. She was too young, and he was gone by the time I came around. But who WAS there was good ole "Uncle J." Jerome Crenshaw was the on again off again boyfriend Mom had messed with for years. While he was a strict man and made no bones about the fact he was not our natural daddy, he still acted like one. Always making sure that Destiny and I had at least a few creature comforts in life. He bought us both bikes (even if they got stolen). He bought us clothes (even if they were at least a year old and kind of out of style by the time they got to us). But for the most part, he helped Momma out by paying a few bills here and there. Or ensuring we had a little food to eat. Unfortunately, Uncle J was shot and killed in front of the liquor store in a drive by gang shooting that according to Mom had nothing to do with him.

"Yeah...of course I remember him. Why?"

"You remember how he used to tell us not to mess with the "8 Deuce" guys all the time?"

"Yeah..."

"That's 'cause he was one of them."

"YOU'RE LYING!! J HATED THE 8 DEUCE!!" I yelled.

"No, he didn't. He was one of their leaders. He had a tattoo on his back. That's why he always wore a shirt or had his pants always pulled up so high!"

I thought back to Uncle J. It was comical whenever he pulled his pants up so high. The damn things looked like they were cutting into his ball sack. But if he was hiding a tat, it made sense.

"Well...ok...but what does that have to do..."

"TAVARIS HE RAPED ME!!"

"Wait...WHAT?!!"

Destiny's eyes began producing a new batch of tears. "He raped me several times. So much so...Aubrey..."

"Oh, COME ON!! SERIOUSLY?!!"

"I stayed a virgin till I was 17. But...he just...he just..."

I held my sister close. "What?"

"He caught me cutting school one day. I had gone to school and changed clothes. I was trying to appear cool. Hang out with the popular girls. Get the boys to notice me, you know...normal girl stuff. But we were hanging out at the park over on 9th street. Just me, a couple girls from school and some older guys in the neighborhood. When he approached, all the other guys scattered. He told me I should be in school and to go there. I yelled at him. Saying how he wasn't my daddy. He grabbed my arm and started walking me along. I thought he was going to take me home. But instead...he led me into an abandoned building over on 14th. He punched me in the stomach and told me I WASN'T his kid. And since I wanted to fuck around with grown ass men, and since he had paid for it..."

Destiny couldn't go any further. It is not as if she had to. I could read between those lines like a four-lane highway. "But...what about whatshisname upstate?"

"Whatshisname was a plant. When I told momma what Uncle J had done, she got mad at ME! Claiming I was out to get "Her man." Can you believe that? Her daughter tells her mother that her man had taken advantage of her and the bitch can only think I'm trying to seduce him!! Anyway, since she wouldn't believe J got me pregnant, I had to come up with something else. So, I started fucking with Patrice. That is Whatshisname's name by the way. I go upstate to see him because he took the rap for Uncle J on a drug charge. His Daddy died and his momma has more or less forgotten about him being up there. He has no friends here on the outside, so I go visit him every so often to put money on his books and keep his spirits up."

"But...are you sure Aubrey is Uncle J's and not this...Patrice guy?"

"Seriously? You're going to ask me that after everything I just said to you? OF COURSE, I'M SURE!! Hell, I was only with Patrice a few times. And mostly Patrice was so high off one thing or another, he couldn't get it in, or his dick wouldn't get hard."

"OK...but what about the twins, Dax and Darrion? They were born after J was killed."

"They were a total accident. I got them from the first threesome I ever had. Sharlene wanted to surprise her boyfriend with a threesome. She said the only person who she trusted was me. But I ain't dyking like that! But...I owed her money; she is my best friend and she said her guy would bring the really strong stuff for us to have fun. I don't know exactly what weed he brought with him...but I was so fucked up...I didn't remember anything from the night before. The only thing I do remember is waking up with this motha'fuckers dick in my mouth! As if to make matters worse, Sharlene broke up with the guy a couple weeks later. As if what I did for her didn't mean anything at all! By the time I found out I was pregnant, I was 2 ½ months along. There was no way I could've gotten an abortion. And after the way Mom flipped out, I was glad I didn't. They gave me the best excuse to get out from under her roof anyway."

"So...I guess I owe you an apology sis. I had no idea you endured that much. I didn't know and Mom sure didn't tell me. I also owe you an apology for the Riley comment. That was foul of me."

Destiny wiped her tear-soaked cheeks. "That one hurt the most."

"Why is that?" I dared to ask. Inside not knowing if I really wanted to know.

"I really DID like Riley. All the time we spent together; I saw that he really was a good dude. Even if he was a little corny. But I liked that about him. He wasn't like the rest of the assholes around here. He was sweet and kind. Thoughtful and he loved me. But then...Uncle J..."

"Oh God, sis..."

"J found out about Riley sniffing around me. He didn't want competition for his "sweet piece of ass" as he called me. So, he let me know...if I got with Riley...his Grand momma would go to his funeral before he went to hers."

"So...you mean you actually dissed him to save his life?"

"Yeah. I might not be the nicest woman on the planet, but I'm not a monster. Even if I hurt, at least he lived. Fair trade." Destiny looked me in my eyes. "And I know you hate that you think I get all up in your steelo when you're at Paul's. But trust me, I really am looking out for you. Most of those women that go there are desperate because they have more kids than I do, are just looking for a quick "sugar daddy" while their real man is locked up. Or they run robbery scams where they meet up with a guy, take him somewhere, call their boyfriends and fellow thieves and they stick the guy up. A few of those guys didn't live through that trap."

As I held Destiny in my arms, I thought back to all the local news stories that had come out in the last few years. Guys found bound, naked and dead. No clues nor suspects. And because of the terminal distrust of the cops...no one said a word. Another dead body in the hood, another funeral...another family destroyed with no closure. Damn...I hate this place.

Destiny shrugged out of my grasp as she moved to place the empty glass on the table. As if burdened by 1,000 pounds, Destiny slid under the covers. In my confusion, I really didn't know what to do or say. At this point, I knew that another attempt to get laid was gone. Not after tonight. Not with her. Facing defeat, I began to buckle myself up.

"Tavaris..." came the soft voice from under the covers. "I know you won't give me the money. But would you please just hold me a while. Just till I go to sleep?"

I sat on the other side of her bed and took off my Tims (carefully removing the money and placing it in my socks). Crawling under the covers, I pressed my body against my sister's. She was soft and warm. Her skin delicate. A total contrast to the woman I THOUGHT I knew. When my hand touched her shoulder, she flinched. I could tell she was desperately trying to keep the tears from falling. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to her. Resting my hand on her firm, round breast. Even though it was still covered by her shirt, I could tell she was not wearing a bra. The very touch of her made my body crave. The sensation making my dick get harder. Destiny scooted closer to me, spooning into my body as if it were made to fit there.

"Mmmmm...that's a little unexpected." Destiny said.

"Huh? What are you..."?

"Never mind." She replied.

Within minutes she relaxed. A soft, almost angelic snore coming from her body. She was fast asleep. My rigid cock begging for attention. "Forget it ole boy. Your going to have to suffer another lonely night with me." With no other alternative, I closed my eyes and hoped to see Destiny in my dreams.

A loud sound from far away woke me up. I was still lying in my sister's bed. The sunlight just creeping in through the blinds. Opening my eyes, I took in the figure still wrapped in my arms. Her braids only slightly obscuring her face. Even in her early morning dishevelment, Destiny was still one of the most beautiful women I knew. I looked at my watch to see what time it was. 5:30 am. I had only slept with her for a couple of hours. I needed to get home and get ready for work. Carefully, I disengaged from Destiny's slumbering body. I was just getting my right shoe on when I thought I heard a sound from behind me.

"What was that?" I whispered, not sure if it was her."

"I said I love you...T."

With that, I crept over to the opposite side of the bed. Destiny was still sleep. No doubt dreaming of some other life than "the hood." Looking at the age stress had put into her, my heart sank. So much pain and heartache etched into her young beauty. I took off my shoe and pulled out the money. I left it folded under the glass she had used the night before. I would have to wait to get the new shoes. My family needed it more.

Saturday was a day that just couldn't get worse. By the time I got back home, Mom was up and raging about how I had stayed out all night! Knowing I had to check in with my P.O. She ranted and raved claiming my irresponsibility would land me right back in the clink. My P.O. had called for me to check in ½ and hour ago, even though I didn't really have to call in until 9. I snatched the phone from her, dialed the number and got a good ass chewing for not being available. The bitch just gave me a warning and hung up.

Changing my clothes, I put on my uniform to go and slave away for my next check. Boy was that the beginning of the drama. My bus was a whole 30 minutes late. Making me 45 minutes late to get there. But the real drama hadn't begun yet. When I got to work, all hell had broken loose.

The owner of the shack had shown up with cops in tow. Seems that my boss had been banging our coworker. But she had been hired with a fake ID and she was underage. To make matters worse, money had slowly been coming up missing from the till. The cops interrogated everyone, including me trying to find out where the money went. Since no one came forward, the owner fired everyone on the spot and shut the store down.

I had just gotten back home to tell my mother the bad news when the phone rang again. It was Mr. Roberson calling in a panic. He had been working on a project at a local high school when he threw out his back. Unfortunately, the work was only half done, he left a lot of materials at the property and this was going to be his biggest money project so far. With no time to lose (or hear my mother's mouth about losing the BS job), I ran to the school property. I worked all Saturday into the night, and most of Sunday morning to get the job finished. I ran so fast to the site, I forgot to even ask how I was going to get paid. By evening, I was whipped. All I wanted to do was get back home, call my P.O., have a shower, and climb into bed and hibernate for 2-3 days.