Money Well Spent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time I spent under my mother's roof came to a crescendo when I found she had been stealing money out of my drawers. I checked with my boss and found a house the city had foreclosed on for next to nothing. After alerting my P.O., I moved in. Two weeks later, I moved Destiny in with me. The beginning was rocky until I made her an offer she couldn't refuse. She and the kids could stay, as long as she got a job and helped out around the house. It was rocky at first. But then, I found a trade school offer for her as a part of the "Welfare to Work" programs in our state. She attended the local community college and got a certification in Medical Billing and Coding. Instead of that job, I helped her hired into the secretarial pool at a government building downtown. The move worked wonders for us. She almost overnight began to change. Her walk, her talk, her dress, and more importantly, her outlook on life as for the first time, she was able to make enough money to take care of herself and her kids. She loved the strides they were making by no longer having to "survive" the hood. They became much more playful and happier to see their mother succeeding.

As for Destiny and my relationship, we work hard to co-parent her little ones. They love the fact that the man in their life is there every day, giving them a stable environment full of love and guidance. Oh...though it took a little while (about three months), Destiny and I sill get together for a sexual escapade. Usually in the wee hours of the morning after the kids are asleep. All it takes is for me to find a dollar bill stuck under a glass of water on my nightstand. Just like the one burning a hole in my breast pocket that I found this morning.