Money Well Spent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Ma." I said coming through the door.

"Don't you 'Hey' me...that GIRL has been blowing me up about you all day. What the hell did you promise her to have her blowing up all the minutes in my phone about you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about. What girl are you talking about anyway?!"

"That pathetic excuse of a sister of yours!"

"Well...what did she say?"

"I don't know boy! She just said come over to her place. It's urgent."

Without asking for permission, I snatched the phone from my mom's hand and called my P.O.. I had called just in time to not be warranted. Also, the bitch had some good news for a change. She had gotten called by Mr. Roberson about my helping him out with the school job. The guy he had sub-contracted for was impressed with the job that I had done and wanted to bring me on full time. But finding out I was an ex-con, he needed to clear it with my P.O. first. She gave me an address, phone number, and contact to call on Tuesday for an interview.

Hanging up, I quickly dialed in Destiny's number. She picked up on the 3rd ring.

"Hello?!" Came the curt answer on the other end.

"Destiny, it's T, Mom says you've been blowing her up all day. What's wrong?"

"It's the kids. I really need you over here immediately."

"Ok...I'm on my way."

"What's she want?" My mother asked with an evil sneer crossing her lips.

I didn't even wait around to give her a response. I don't even remember leaving my building. Before I knew it, I was huffing and puffing as I came to her building. I didn't even bother worrying as I saw that the stoop was overrun with D-boys hanging out. Dialing the number for Destiny's apartment, the door buzzed, and I raced through. By the time, I got to her door, I was almost completely out of breath. Entering the small apartment, I was immediately hit by the fact there were no lights on inside.

"Destiny...you in here? What's wrong with the kids?" I asked. My mind removed from the fact SOMEONE must have buzzed me in.

A pair of soft hands touched my shoulders from behind me. "The trouble with them is they aren't here. At least for a few more hours."

Destiny stood on her tip toes so she could kiss me on the back of my neck.

"Pfffttt!! Jesus! You are filthy!!"

"Yeah, sorry...I just got off work and didn't get an opportunity to wash before I came over."

In the dim light provided by the assorted candles stationed around the room, Destiny grabbed me by my hand and led me to the bathroom. Turning on the light, I got to see my sister for the first time. Her braids were secured in a tight red ribbon. She was wearing a short, silk housecoat that just covered the tops of her thighs.

Moving past me, she turned on the water in her bathtub and started filling it up.

"Sis...what are you..."

"Paying my debt." She said. "I got the money that you left and payed my rent. So, me and the kids won't be on the street tomorrow. Now...let's get this off you."

One piece at a time, Destiny started taking my clothes off. As she helped me strip, I could smell the God-awful stench that clung to me. I was covered in new and dried sweat, plaster, grout, spackle, and backed up jizz. When she pulled down my pants, all my bravado left.

"Look...D, this is nice and all; but you really..."

"Sit in the water and shut up." Destiny spat.

She turned the water off as it neared overflowing. I sat in the tub and had to pull my legs up just to sit. Destiny must have thought this out in advance because she had her boombox ready. Hitting the button, an old cd began to spin. An old rapper named Rough Nex began playing one of his old hits; "Wife Bitch/ Side Bitch." An anthem dedicated to the women in his life and the things they did for him. Turning around, Destiny reached into one of the pockets in her robe and pulled out a small joint. Raising it to her plump, pink lips, she lit it up and knelt next to the tub.

"Puff." She said holding the weed stick to my mouth.

"Destiny...I really don't..."

"Don't give me that. I know Kandy Roberson. She told me you and her old man smoke all the time. Now puff."

Kandy Roberson was Mr. Roberson's granddaughter. A woman I only WISH I could get with. But she's another cause lost to "the game" of big boy toys, and big boy drama. Shrugging my shoulders in resignation, I took a pull off the smoke. Holding it in, the effects began to hit me immediately. My body began to relax. My tired muscles began to slowly feel a thousand times better.

Destiny took a rag and soap and dipped it in the water. When she finished getting it all ready, she started talking again.

"Do you know what happened to me on Saturday?"

"No." I said. Slightly afraid of where this conversation might lead.

"I had a long talk with myself. All day actually. Do you know why?"

"Because Santa Claus left you an early birthday present?"

"Yeah." Destiny chuckled. "But not just that. But for the first time in a long time, I woke up with my clothes on. And I was alright with that."

Carefully, Destiny began to wash the stink off my body. Her touch gentle, yet wonderful.

"I thought to myself. I slept in a bed with a man, brother or not, and I still had my clothes on. You have no idea what that is like for me. I mean...every dude I sleep with, I find myself naked next to in the morning. But then...I have so many worries after that. For the first time, I didn't have to worry about will he call me again? Will I see him again? Will I have to argue or fight with some ratchet ass woman or some baby momma the next day. Do I have to worry about scrounging up money for a morning after pill, or worse yet...do I have some fucked up disease that could kill me because some asshole is burning bitches left and right."

"And then...I saw the money. That made me feel awful. You're right...I have fucked guys; too many actually, that have given me far less. But here you were...wanting to pay for a piece of ass that you didn't get. But you still gave me the money. But most importantly...you didn't rape me. Most of the guys I have run after would have laid in that bed and tried to fuck me whether I wanted to or not. But you didn't. And trust me...I have spoken to plenty of girls like me that weren't given the option of saying "no." Instead, you just got up and left me. With the money. I thought to myself...boy. What a fucked-up sister you are."

At the sound of this, I tried to sit up. "Look D...forget it. Okay. I didn't know..."

Destiny wiped my mouth with the soapy rag, causing me to spit the residue out into the water.

"Shut up and let me have my spit. Anyway, I remembered what you said about how I treat you at "Paul's," and...you're right. Even though my heart is in the right place to protect you...I do treat you bad. That's not fair of me. I mean...I've lost count of the guys I've left there with. But I guess...it's because I don't figure I can do any better. But Friday...you know what you reminded me of?"

I shook my head as I awaited the end of this sentence.

"You reminded me so much of Riley. Leaving me that money is such a HIM thing to do. Whether it's because you thought I really needed it, or just because you truly love me...in that moment, you reminded me so much of the love I lost. You reminded me there still are good guys out there."

Destiny moved back, motioning for me to stand. Taking a plastic "Scooby Dew" cup, she rinsed me clean. I felt like a brand-new man. Even if my dick was standing half hard. For the moment, I felt embarrassed.

"Thanks for the bath D." I replied trying to hold my hands over my junk. "But I think..."

"Don't think." Destiny said, her hand over my mouth. "Just bring that here."

Grabbing my dick, Destiny led me across the hall back into her room. Again, like the living room, sparsely lit with candles. The minimal light threw shadows all over. Casting my sister's face in an almost angelic glow. Destiny spun me around before pushing me to land on the bed. I knew in my mind where this was heading. My suspicions were answered when she undid the sash to the robe and let it fall to the floor. In front of me, my sister stood partially naked. Her beautiful C cup breasts rising and falling with her steady breathing. The fat mound of her sex covered in a sheer pair of red lace panties. Her mocha colored skin almost shining in the dim light.

"Destiny...seriously. You don't have to do this. I mean...you already have the money. Especially after what Uncle J did to you..."

My sister crawled up the bed to straddle my legs, trapping me in place. "For the last time, will you shut up. Take a bit of advice from your older sister. When it comes to women, don't talk so much. Men talk themselves out of more ass than it gets them into. Yeah...Uncle J fucked me up a little bit. But I'm a grown woman. I have had a lot of other lovers since then. And I DO like sex...A LOT! And I'm not so blind or fucked up to not know a good piece of dick when I see it. And bro...you got a LOT of good-looking dick. It's been a while for me...so I need some good sex just as much as you do."

She said no more. Sliding down my legs, she rubbed her panty clad pussy all over my skin. I felt the moistness of her sex through the thin material of her panties. Destiny knelt on the floor. Grabbing my cock, she began to brush the underside with her tongue. The alien sensation was incredible.

"Oh, My Fucking God!" I breathed through clenched teeth.

I wasn't even close to being prepared for her skills. When Destiny wrapped her luscious lips around my long-neglected cock, I was in heaven. Her mouth enveloped my throbbing 8 ½ inches of manhood, in warm, wet luxury. As a collection of her saliva began to trickle down my cock, she sent me over the moon by sucking it all back into her mouth. That did it for me, my will to hold back the dam was spent. I bolted upright, my hands finding the sides of her head to stop her assault.

"OH FUCK...DESTINY..I CAN'T...I CAN'T..."

Destiny blew me away even further. Her hand shot to the middle of my chest and pushed me back down. Before I could stop her, she only used her mouth to try and suck the very life out of me. Her head movements sped up, yet her suction never relented.

"DESSSSSSTINNNNNYYYYYYYY..."

My orgasm exploded. The contents of my cock erupted like a run-away bullet train. Rope after body rocking rope ejected into my sister's hot mouth. Yet to my surprise...Destiny never flinched. She greedily gobbled every bit of my offering like a seasoned pro. I have seen porn stars lose more during a money shot than my lovely sister.

Lying spent on the bed, my sister crawled back on top of me. Again, rubbing her by now soaking wet, panty clad pussy on my skin. The scent of her arousal intoxicating.

"Wow..." She said after swallowing my load. "you really haven't gotten any in a while have you?" A devilish grin on her lips. Softly she began to kiss my sweat covered neck. Only succeeding in reigniting my spent organ. "Oh fuck...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cum so..."

"Shhhh... It's ok. I believed you when you said you hadn't had any in a while. It's not the first time my skills have brought a man to his knees. Get used to it bro...your sister is the SHIT in bed."

I couldn't possibly argue with her. I had no idea how many guys she had been with to learn such awe-inspiring skills. But I was NOT about to be left out. Sliding down the bed, I grabbed her ankles and leapt between her thighs.

"Oh shit...you do that? Oooooh...maybe I underestimated you baby bro..."

I knew this would shut her up. I had attached my lips to her precious core. Even through the thin panties, Destiny was overheated and ready for action. My hands slide down her long ebony legs. Coming to rest on the red lace impediment that blocks my way. Ripping the moist material to the side, I finally see the goal I have salivated over for so long. Her pussy is much smaller than I would have thought. But it is warm and wet as evidenced by the misting of lady dew that fills my nostrils with her heavenly scent. If Destiny shaves, it has ben a little while. The fine layer of black matted hair greets me. Undeterred, I venture forth, inhaling the tiny nub that peeks out from under its little hooded home.

"Oh wow...Oh my, oh my...oh my...god! T if I had known you were this freaky...wait...no...let me just move...oh shit!! Right there!!"

Destiny twitched as I chewed on her soft little nub. Sucking her clit into my mouth for all it was worth. Hell...at this point, I was just trying to remember all the things I had ever seen in the few pornos I had gotten my hands on.

"Shit...Oh I love that...you're doing what...oh my fuck!" Dammit boy! Where did you learn to eat...pus...puss...pussy!!"

Within moments, my newest lover had grabbed a pillow and was howling into the bare headrest. She was kicking her legs as the sensation took over. Feeling the need to go further, I inserted a single finger into her tight, wet hole.

"OH FUCK! NO! NO! OH GOD!!"

Whatever I was doing was having the desired effect. Destiny was losing it. Her flailing became more pronounced. Her speech, unintelligible. I smiled to myself. I was making my "bitch" sister cum. Destiny eventually moved away from me. Scooting to the opposite side of the bed to regain her composure.

"Had enough?" I asked. A sense of satisfaction beaming from my soul.

Destiny looked at me with an exhausted smile on her lips. "Oh no! Don't go thinking you're the shit just yet buddy. Just 'cause I don't get my pussy ate very often; doesn't mean you get off that easy."

I lie next to my sister. A sudden feeling of defeat coming over me. "We might have a slight problem. You might be ready to go, but "Tiger" isn't." Destiny looked at me with a side eye. "You named your dick "Tiger?" Do yourself a favor...don't ever tell any woman that...EVER." She said with a giggle to her tone. Without any further prodding, Destiny grabbed my half hard cock and applied her fellating talents to him again. Before too long, he was once again ready to go.

"Roll over."

Getting to my back, Destiny mounted my groin. Taking time to smear her love juices on the tip. "This might...take a minute. OW! FUCK! Dammit T...you got a lot of dick!" It took several failed attempts, but my cock finally breached her tight opening. If you had told me yesterday that my sister's fuck hole was as tight as a snare drum, I would have called you a liar. But true to her word, she hadn't gotten any sex in a while either.

"Oooooohhhhh...Shit!" She hissed as she slid down the rock-hard pole. "Hold up, hold up...Ok. There." Destiny let out a long sigh as she took in my man meat. Slowly, she rocked back and forth. Allowing her tiny, virgin tight hole to accommodate the extra girth. Grabbing her hips, I guide Destiny's dance like we did in my dreams. Her slow grind allowing more of my pole to slide into her heaven. My sister's pace began to build, I started to feel the difference as her hot sex lubricated itself for the pounding yet to come.

"Damn T...I had no idea you could feel this good."

I could barely grunt a reply. I was lost in the tight, wet satisfaction of Destiny's love canal. By the time she had impaled herself fully with my man-meat, I was ready to go. Using her hips for leverage, I slammed my cock home. The move causing my sister to gape her mouth wide and her eyes to open as if shock was taking ahold. I wanted this, I needed this. A primal release of all the anger and frustration that filled my life. The thrusts of my hips plowed more and more of me into her wet pussy. Destiny began to enjoy the ride. Closing her eyes, she grabbed her bountiful, bouncy breasts. Twirling the hardened nipples between her fingers. Before long, she wanted control back. She was close. Destiny slammed her hands into my chest and changed up the pace. Rocking back and forth against my pelvis, my cock buried to the hilt inside her. The motion caused her clit to rub just right against me. An all-over body tremble proceeded the ravenous orgasm that overcame her. Destiny wailed as she was awash in the pure rapture of her bliss. Her legs jerked and sputtered, and she rode out the climax.

"GOD DAMN!! I want more...give me MORE T!!"

Hopping off my soaked tool, Destiny switched positions to her hands and knees. "Fuck me from the back. I love that! Give it to me T." I marveled at the beautiful ass cheeks in front of me. Grabbing my pole like a sword, I buried it deep into her waiting hole.

"Oooohhhh shit! That's it! Hit it T! Hit it!!"

With two handfuls of my sister's hips, I began to impale her pussy with deep, hard stabs. Shoving all of myself into her quivering quim with all my might. "Unnnnhhh! Unnnnh! Unnnnnhhhhh!!" The only sounds she could make as I rammed my cock forward. Destiny grabbed the sheets of the bed. Her knuckles blanching as she was rocked again and again. Her pussy dripping its satisfaction with each massive stroke onto the bed. My own orgasm was threatening to crest as I was treated to the sight of her heavy boobs swaying underneath her. I was empowered. I was free. I was an animal that had caught its prey and was savoring the ravaging reward. I filled my hands with masses of Destiny's braids. Pulling her head up to hear her scream! My hips thundered into her. Quick, hard, deep stabs as I fed my cock into her greedy hole. The sounds of her jiggly ass rebounding off my assault rang out throughout the room.

"Tell me it's good! Tell me it's good!" I yelled.

"OH, FUCK T!! OH, FUCK IT'S GOOD! YOU'RE DOING IT JUST LIKE I LIKE IT! GIVE IT TO ME HARD!! OH GOD...YOU'RE GOIN...YOU'RE GOIN...YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME...CUM AGAIN!!"

That was all I needed to hear. With one last mighty push, my balls full of cum spewed a gallon of my hot, sticky DNA into her bowels. I could only yell as I rode out my own powerful orgasm. Destiny screamed as well. Falling face first into her stack of pillows as her body lost control to the next bout of orgasms that raced through her yet again. Twitching this way and that. Her only recourse to curl up in the fetal position. Riding the waves of her convulsions to their end. With no strength left, I crashed next to the shivering, sweaty body of my latest lover. As our eyes strained to refocus, we caught sight of one another. The air between us filled with the afterglow of our incestuous exchange.

"So...I guess this makes us even now huh?!" I asked between labored breaths.

"Yeah. I guess so." Destiny replied. "Thanks again for coming to my rescue."

"No problem. Best $300 dollars I ever spent."

"$300? T...there was $450 in that stack you gave me."

"Aww SHIT! You mean I gave you the WHOLE thing?"

"You mean...you didn't MEAN to give me that much?" Destiny got up on her elbow looking down at me through her braids.

"No...I was just going to give you what you asked for and use the rest for my shoes. Not to mention some of that money was supposed to go to Mom for rent." Looking in Destiny's eyes, the question loomed.

"Aww hell no... That money's gone. How do you think I got the weed?"

"Oh well...no crying over spilled milk. It was still the best sex I've ever had. A memory I can take to my grave."

Grabbing my cheeks in a menacing snarl, Destiny added: "You better. This was a one-time thing got it?! We're even. I have a rep to uphold and I better not ever hear of this from anyone else, you understand?! I better not ever hear that my brother gave me one of the best fucks I've ever had! Or I promise I will make you regret it."

A smile came with that threat (although I was sure it was meant to its fullest extent). I snatched my face away from her grip and just looked at my sibling. For all her faults, she is in many ways just like me. A product of the decisions and circumstances of her home. The hood.

"Bye Aubrey. I'll see you later tonight. Give me some sugar.'" I say as I pull up to the building. My niece gives me a big, wet kiss on the cheek followed by a huge hug. Grabbing her book bag, she bounds up the stairs to go to her new school. I wait until she enters inside, then I pull my truck onto the street, to go to my first job. It's been two years since my night with Destiny and so much has changed for me. My hatred for the hood remains, but now it is just a distant memory. I took the job as a contractor for the school system. Fixing up the dings, dents and messes that go with educating and housing little people who are having to grow up just like I did. However, in taking the job, the district supervisor quit amid a scandal and the call went out for his replacement. Imagine my surprise when my name came up as the new supervisor of 22 other contractors and 30 schools in the area. What was more surprising was the huge pay raise that allowed me to save up to escape my old world.