Moneypenny of the Secret Service Ch. 02

Story Info
Bond is dead, long live OO7.
3.2k words
4.39
3.6k
8
2

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note- Takes place between Spectre and No Time to Die. I do not claim to own the rights to the James Bond movies nor the Ian Fleming novels. This is an homage to the iconic spy series for fun only. Naomie Harris is Moneypenny, and Lashana Lynch is Nomi.

xxx

There was no doubt in her mind that her curvy ass was her best feature. And there was no doubt in her mind that Nicolas agreed.

For the third time in two days, Eve Moneypenny was planted firmly on all fours with her firm butt high in the air, as the naked Spaniard thrust in and out of her with his turgid cock.

He snorted with each inward push and pawed at the tender, pliant flesh of her rounded buttocks.

The mattress beneath them dipped and rose as Nicolas doubled the rate of his strokes and Eve moaned accordingly.

"You have lovely arse." He grunted as he smote both of her cheeks in turn with his open palm. "Lovely!" Spank! "Lovely!" Spank! "Lovely!"

"Thank you, OH! I think."

Eve's breasts jiggled as they hung under her slender frame and she dug her nails into the sheets as she was shifted to and fro by the rutting Spaniard.

"Hah! Your butt-ocks bounce back to shape each time!"

Nicolas hit her left nate hard and chuckled at the way her reddened bottom remained firm and unyielding.

"Bastard!"

Eve had never had any qualms or misgivings about fucking other men in the line of duty. In this modern age of espionage it was a necessary evil. To gain a momentary trust, to gain an advantage, or even to create a diversion before extreme termination.

For Miss Moneypenny, this was simply her business. Yet another covert mission in her role as an elite member of Her Majesty's Secret Service.

For Eve, this particular mission had it's good points and it's bad.

So far, her mission had gone according to plan. That was to seduce, and then eliminate, the Kremlin hired contract killer before he could assassinate any more so called Russian traitors. Although only thirty, the Seville born killer had done away with four British spies, betrayed to the KGB by a thus far unknown double agent.

"Now on your back."

Unfortunately, on the other side of the coin, Nicolas was drop dead gorgeous with a superb upper body. Not overly muscled, but with nicely outlined pecs and abs. He had those mesmerizing come to bed eyes and a dimpled grin that made Eve melt just a little. And his cock! Eight inches of solid meat that pointed straight up when erect with a slight deviation to his left. As Eve quivered beneath his sun tanned form, his thick cock drove inside her to the hilt.

"So fucking big!"

Despite her best intentions, when Eve had made her initial contact with him at the four star Hotel Louvre Saint-Honore, situated close by the Jardin du Palaise-Royal, she distinctly felt a certain moistness on the insides of her upper thighs. Thank god she had chosen to highlight her tits in a low cut dress, rather than one with a short hem to draw attention to her lithe pins. She had rubbed her legs together and covered her mouth as she sighed softly.

x

It has been the French section of MI6, Station P, who had alerted London of the fortunate sighting of the gun for hire Spanish killer Nicolas, who was presumably enjoying his ill gotten gains in Paris. Miss Moneypenny was dispatched post haste with orders to liquidate the Russian asset as soon as. M, the Head of the Secret Service, had instructed Moneypenny to make the Spaniard's death look as natural as possible. Being a tall and beautiful female with a sensuous light chocolate complexion, it had been a piece of cake to gain the full attention of Nicolas.

They had spent the first evening drinking and chatting. They spent the next two evenings in his bed.

"Si! Lovely!"

There were only three current agents in the Double O section of MI6, and Miss Moneypenny was designated agent OO5. This prefix meant that she held an official license to kill in the line of duty, at her discretion, to complete any mission. To earn this exclusive license one had to have already killed twice in fulfilling past assignments, and Eve had indeed done this in relatively recent times.

"Shit! Shit, shit, shit, shit!"

Moneypenny cursed her oversight of not switching off her personal mobile which chirped incessantly in her purse.

Nicolas pulled out of her sopping pussy and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Take it. We have all night."

"What?"

Eve took her ultra secure phone with the special encryption and saw it her boyfriend Robert on the line. How had she been so stupid?

"It's...just my boyfriend. He's a bit...needy. Calls me all the time. Where were we?"

"Suck my cock. While you talk to him."

The phone rang again and Nicolas indicated to Eve for her to pick up. Fuck! No choice but to keep up with the pretence.

"Hey, you! I'm a bit busy right now. I told you not to call me at work."

Eve pressed the phone to her ear and held it in place with her raised shoulder.

"I know, it has been too long. Yes, I wish I were with you right now too. Of course I miss you. What? Yes! I miss your cock!"

As she spoke, Eve lowered her face to his prick, opened her mouth and slid her ruby lips over the wet, purple head. She began a slow and gentle sucking, moving her head down to take in the top half of his swollen shaft.

"Mmm! Can you hear my lips smack together like I'm actually sucking on you? Can you hear that?"

Eve sucked faster on the throbbing rod that tasted so good in her mouth. Her head bobbed and his bell end hit the back of her throat. She sighed into the phone as that odd sensation of her throat contracting as she drew him in made her entire body tremble.

"Oh! I know. It's just like the real thing. Here, let me take another mouthful. Are you wanking?"

Eve looked up at the grinning Nicolas who thought the whole pretence hilarious. His hands kneaded her firm breasts as he pulled on the erect buds of her nipples.

"Oh, yeah! Um, oh, mmm! You wanna do what? Tell me more. Lick me."

She pointed to her sopping pussy and laid back. Nicolas looked at the beguiling contrast of her smooth, satin black body spread out on the white sheet and willingly opened her taut thighs.

He gazed at her pink labia and then parted her outer labia to expose the swelling redness of her inner folds.

"Right there."

His eager fingers swiftly slid up and down the juicy valley of her muff, along her wet slit, and settled at her fuck hole.

He probed her with two wriggling fingers as he used his free hand to search for the tiny puckered circle of her dark anus.

Eve moaned directly into her phone to Robert who hung on her every word.

"Don't stop, don't stop! I love it!"

Eve squirmed in delight as her cunt and asshole were both plundered with relish. Her pussy soaked the man's hand with her overflowing love juices that oozed out of her overheated cunt. Now his hot lips joined the mix as he tucked his face in between her splayed legs and drank of her sweat and pussy fluids.

"Oh, Robert! Don't...stop. Oh, DO stop. You're driving me wild! Please, please...please?"

His tongue made firm contact with her clitoris, and as he closed his lips over it he sucked in with flared nostrils.

"YES! YES! YES!"

Eve came with bucking hips as her sensitive clit was slathered on. From left to right, up and down, with deft flicks of his wet tongue.

"I want you to fuck me. I want your cock inside me, SO badly."

Nicolas rolled his fit body on top of hers and his stiff rod pressed into the soft opening of her quim. Together they moved and he was in.

Her slender legs went up and closed behind his back as he started to thrust in and out with his entire length.

"Baby, baby, baby! My pussy is so wet for you. You think you can hear my pussy squelching? How odd."

Eve's lustful words spurred the hired killer to fuck her into the mattress with forceful lunges of his lower body. Her breath came in harsh gulps and her superb ebony skin shone with ever increasing dapples of perspiration.

She felt every inch of her fuck tunnel consume his pulsating cock and she gasped for air.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck, you're so big. So good. Faster, faster. It feels bigger than usual."

It sure was bigger than usual as Nicolas vigorously pumped and pumped her with his solid eight inches of rigid dick. His frame crushed the black beauty beneath him as she relinquished the mobile and held on tight to the Spaniard's heaving body.

With surprising ease he lifted her butt off the bed and put her feet next to her ears. The narrow angle of her slippery cunt allowed his cock to glide in even tighter. Eve pushed her head back into the pillow under her head and her nails dug into the muscular flesh of his toned thighs. Sweat dripped from his body which slammed up and down on her shiny frame that shifted beneath him and caused the sheets to ruck under her sliding back.

"SI!"

Nicolas stiffened and his cum gushed rapidly up his pulsing shaft deep inside Eve. He continued fucking her with diminishing strength as his cock dwindled and slipped out of her dripping pussy.

"Hello? Hello? Eve?"

She slowly raised her body from under the drowsy Nicolas and found her abandoned phone.

"I got to go, baby. Talk to you later."

As Nicolas laid on his side, Eve padded across the room to her coat pocket. She retrieved the ready syringe from a soft folded scarf and pressed it to his right external jugular vein. With a calm hand she injected the potassium chloride into his blood stream and then took a well earned shower.

When she returned dressed and cleansed the bastard was gone.

"Pity. He was a good fuck."

Miss Moneypenny turned the collar of her coat up and put on a big pair of dark glasses and left the hotel.

x

It had to come sooner or later, but after several previous futile attempts, James Bond had finally retired from active duties in MI6. The reason, beside being past the statutory age of retirement in the legendary Double O Section, was his marriage to Madeleine Swann.

"Have you met Nomi yet, OO5?"

"No, Sir. Our paths are yet to cross."

It was three days after the Paris mission that Moneypenny found herself seated across the desk of M, in reality Gareth Mallory, former SAS Officer, and Lieutenant Colonel in the British Army.

"Good work in Paris. Any trouble?"

"It all went without a hitch, Sir."

Eve wanted badly to say it went with a big bang but managed to suppress herself.

"We have been highly impressed with the progress of agent OO7. Most impressed. She hasn't been unduly concerned about stepping into Bond's shoes, as it were, and she has risen to a level of expectancy we never dreamed of. She has five kills already, including that nasty piece of work from Kazakhstan, Ivanov. Filthy brute who nearly had for OO4 a year ago."

"Remarkable job, if I recall."

"Quite so, quite so. How she managed to...well. We'll leave out the gory details. The thing is this. We want you two to team up and destroy one of the newest and biggest poppy fields in Turkey. The potential of it's yield doesn't bear thinking about. We have enough drug problems and countless gangs in the country as it is. I have a plan worked out and you will find your mission brief in your folder."

M pushed a slim manila folder across the desk with the words Classified Information at the top, and a thin strip down the middle with the legend FOR YOUR EYES ONLY.

"That will be all. And good luck."

"Sir."

x

Miss Moneypenny took the Central Line tube east to Leytonstone and found the dingy looking row of houses of Cemetery Road. There she stopped at number ten and rang the doorbell.

"YEAH?" Came a loud male voice through the square speaker mounted on the brick wall.

"It's Moneypenny."

"Push the door."

Eve stepped inside and walked down the narrow corridor to a well lit and large room.

There, she saw one cameraman, one man adjusting the lights, and a bulky fellow sat on a folding chair.

"Are we ready now?" Asked the man. The director? "And, action!"

"Oh, my, god!"

Eve had read her brief but the reality of it all had not really sunk in. For the past six months, agent OO7 had been working undercover as an online porn star known as Oso Foxxy!

Slack jawed in stunned surprise, Eve saw the dark skinned, short haired woman on her knees and elbows with a well built black bull fucking her doggy style, and a well hung fair haired fellow jamming his dick firmly into her left cheek. Said cheek puffed out in a lewd fashion as he pumped her jaw over and over.

"This is fucking great!" Yelled the director enthusiastically.

The blue eyed man moaned loudly as his knob was enveloped by the drooling mouth of Nomi. She swallowed and gulped, and Eve guessed she had him deep down her throat. His rod emerged glistening and slick from her saliva as she turned back to look at the huffing stud fucking her from behind.

'Around the World in Eighty Lays, with Oso Foxxy' read the banner over the bed, and a back drop of Tower Bridge, the London Eye, and Big Ben, signified this particular location.

Nomi looked over and have Eve a welcome wink.

"Almost through. Be right with you."

Born of Jamaican heritage, as was Moneypenny, the London born black goddess spoke in an educated voice. She let the wet tip of her darting tongue circle the tapered cock head of Blue Eyes and his smooth shaft jerked in her fist.

She stood up and Eve got a good look at her physique.

At close on six feet tall she was lean, leggy, and athletic. Her bubble butt stuck out behind her back like two half moons, and the eye was drawn to the deep crack down the middle of her rounded cheeks. Her dark brown eyes had heavy lids and very long natural lashes, and her lips were full and pursed.

"We're still rolling, sit on Jake."

Blue Eyes was seated on a chair and was stroking his erection as Nomi stood directly over him.

The assertive female grabbed his dick at the root with one hand and twisted it with a wry grin.

"You want some of this black pussy, white boy?"

"Fuck, yeah!"

The cameraman came in for a pussy close up as the ebony agent spun around and thrust her tush back at the fair haired stunt cock.

He sniffed her backside and gave her muff a big lick from clit to anus.

"And, go!"

Nomi nodded and with a seductive wiggle positioned his bouncing cock to the entrance of her puffy labia.

Eve now saw that OO7 shaved her pubes, and her pussy folds parted as she sank down onto his entire length in a single push down.

"There you go."

Nomi was a true porn slut as she quickly got into a rhythm and rode his thick dick with gusto.

Her bare feet pointed to the makeshift rug under them and her toes curled as she tirelessly fucked the groaning stud.

Eve could clearly see her moistness flow from her bald cunt as she drove down on the upright pole again and again.

"Damn!" Said the director as he had to stand to watch the black skinned sex machine fuck his actor's brains out.

Nomi closed her eyes as Black Bull thumped her face with the huge black club of a dick he jerked in his sweaty fist.

Her right hand reached out to steady his bobbing rod and she clamped down on the big bell end with tightly closed lips and hummed audibly as she dribbled spit down his veiny shaft.

Blue Eyes had lifted his hands to cup her medium sized tits as she lustfully gyrated on his cock with fast swivels of her narrow hips.

"Keep going, keep going." Advised the director as he zoomed in on the lust crazed threesome.

"I got to cum, Miles."

Black Bull held his hands on the back of Nomi's head and the director nodded to the cameraman who focused on him.

Nomi opened her mouth and tilted her head back as the man in her throat pulled out and exploded on her face and neck.

His rapid spurts ran down her front and tits in slow moving lines.

Blue Eyes gripped her thighs from behind and Nomi got up quickly and knelt at his feet as he grunted and came on her dusky face.

Her tongue shot out as she licked all the white stuff that she was able to reach.

"And cut! Fucking brilliant!"

Nomi bowed dramatically and padded over to Eve.

"Hi, Miss Moneypenny?"

Eve grimaced at the offered, yet sticky hand thrust out at her.

"Yeah, right. I need to clean up. Let's go."

x

The still naked Nomi sat down in front of the dressing room mirror, touched up her lipstick, then leaned back and lit a cigarette.

Eve eyed up her backside close up in her chair and wondered how on earth she managed to sit on such a fat, bubble ass.

"I have to go back and shoot some close ups. You know, wide eyed and tongue lolling stuff."

"Right."

Nomi looked at Eve's reflection in the mirror and saw a hint of disdain.

"It was all my idea, you know. The undercover story. I mean, who is ever going to suspect a porn star of being a spy? I just love all the sex. Plus, I love to travel. I've been to America, Mexico, St.Tropez, Morocco. Never been to Turkey though. I believe you did once."

Eve shuddered at the memory of her one and only trip to Istanbul with James Bond. And the terrible repercussions of her actions that day.

Nomi turned to face Eve.

"So, what was he like in bed? I hear he has the tackle of a prize stallion."

Wouldn't you like to know, you sex crazed bitch.

"I don't believe that is any of your business."

Nomi turned back to the mirror.

"Fair enough. Point taken."

Eve stood to go and outlined the mission.

"So, we fly to Athens, and then onto Kos. That's where you are sheduled to do your porno beach shoot. Then we sneak across the border into Turkey and do the business. I'll be posing as your make up assistant."

"Perfect."

As Eve opened the dressing room door Nomi added one last thing.

"Just to let you know. My usual assistant has to shave my pussy mound every other day."

Nomi burst out laughing as Eve muttered under her breath.

"Fuck off!"

to be continued...