Moneypenny of the Secret Service Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vile woman thumbed at the wooden hut, presumably stuffed full of purloined stones.

"The more we aim to fleece the Americans of billions."

Eve remained tight lipped, to the annoyance of the Russian.

"Still silent, hmm? Good. We have the fun, da?"

The woman nodded past Eve's shoulder, and as she blinked busy fingers opened the front of her shirt and rent it roughly from her upper body, sending popped buttons flying. Two calloused hands went behind her to unhook her sports bra, which was tossed to the ground by her feet. Topless now, her firm breasts stood proudly on her chest, which heaved despite her determined effort to remain calm and aloof. The same hands went to the front of her trousers to unsnap the top clasp and the pants were drawn over her hips and yanked all the way down to her ankles.

"Bastards!"

Eve remained ram rod straight with her legs together and thighs clenched as her panties were then unceremoniously tugged down to expose her muff.

"Put her on her back."

Two of the men manhandled her onto the ground and her legs were gripped by the ankles and forced outwards in opposite directions. Leather straps were wound around them just above her boots, and attached to wooden pegs in the earth. Her arms were thrust above her head and secured in a similar way so that her vulnerable naked form was thus tied in an obscene 'X' shape. The gentle breeze blew across her mons and her body began to perspire, although her skin had been most cruelly revealed to the elements. Curious eyes surveyed her helpless body as she quivered on her back before them. The muscles in her upper arms grew taut, as did those in her supple thighs, crudely parted to exhibit her sex.

"Diamonds are a girl's best friend, nyet? I have manufactured an amusing toy. See?"

Eve saw a crude object in the woman's hand. About ten inches long and with maybe a circumference of two inches. The business end had a tapered head which, on a good day, resembled a man's bell end. The PVC shaft had a bumpy aspect to it with a dozen textured protruding nubs that glinted and shone. The depraved female had made a unique dildo made with glass cutting diamonds!

"Cover her eyes."

Eve looked right and left as a cool blindfold was tied off around her face from nose to forehead.

"Wait, wait! You can't mean to use that on me! I'll be cut to ribbons!"

"You had your chance. Touch her."

"You fucking Russian bitch!"

Eve squirmed as four pairs of hands molested her fine form. Fingers played along the tops of her legs, and in toward her sensitive inner thighs, and her buttocks clenched tight. Her back arched up as much as was permitted by her bonds, as busy hands grabbed at her thrust out tits and pulled on her nipples.

"Fuck off!"

A far lipped mouth engulfed her left boob and hard teeth raked her soft flesh as her erect nub was suckled on. Her right tit was drizzled in spit as an eager tongue flicked at it repeatedly. Another pair of fulsome lips traced a sticky trail over her undulating belly, until they nuzzled the top curls of her pubic area. She tried to rotate her hips as she blindly felt one of the Africans who had grasped her buttocks in his harsh hands. His lips danced across her neatly trimmed pubes, and his probing tongue stabbed at her unguarded pussy lips.

"You fucking animals!"

Another joined him and he probed her wet inner folds that had been obscenely plucked open. Her entire body quivered in protest as two mouths clamped firmly to her snatch and saturated her mound with substantial amounts of saliva.

"Enough."

As quickly as they had started, the men ceased and stood to attention, leaving Eve a sobbing mess with her naked body slick and shiny with soit and sweat. Her agitated form slumped in relief in her wrist and ankle binds, and her tired muscles relaxed.

"Now, the diamond toy."

"Are you fucking serious!"

Eve struggled in vain as an icy hand of fear gripped her. Still blindfolded she heard, but did not see, gunshots ring out in quick succession. Then came an eerie silence. Eve panicked again as new hands touched her arms and she cried out as her head was raised up and her blindfold was removed.

"Howdy, OO5."

"Who...who are you?"

"Max Leiter. Special operative of the CIA."

As he spoke the tall black American with the Ray Ban sunglasses and thin moustache on his upper lip, untied the weary British agent. The dead bodies of the Africans and the Russian bitch laid here and there, each shot once in the head. The diamond dildo was still gripped in the cold dead fist of the hideous Russian woman.

"CIA?"

"Here, put this on."

He handed over her own shirt which she hurriedly threw on her shoulders. As she flexed her wrists and thumped her boots on the ground to increase her circulation, they both became aware she was still bare from the waist down. Their eyes met and there was an instant attraction. between the pair of them.

"You beat me here by an hour. I've been close to finding this Russian stockpile for the last week."

"What about OO6?"

Leiter raised his eyes from gawping at Eve's trim muff and shook his head.

"Sorry. I've made preparations for the return of his body to London. Commiserations and all that. This team have been sitting on about fifty million dollars worth of ice for the past month. Washington will be mighty relieved to hear I secured it."

"Well. Thanks for coming to my rescue."

"Why, I'm your knight in shining armour, princess."

"Pity I have to tell London the CIA got here before us."

"It is what it is. Least of all is your safety."

"That's true. How can I ever repay you?" She asked as she cocked her hip and put her weight on her left boot in a shameless invitation.

Eve tilted her chin up, totally oblivious of her dress, or lack thereof, and stared proudly at the built six footer. He looked military with a straight back and lean body, and pretty good looking in addition.

"Well..."

x

As soon as they entered Leiter's hotel room they were in each others arms and French kissing. In a flash he had the hem of her dress hiked up over her back. Her panties were glued to her mound and ass crack as she surrendered herself to him willingly. His stiff cock pressed into her front as he held her firmly to his ripped body, and they both pressed together, crushing his dick between their heated frames. He found the zipper behind her back and her light dress fell away to her heels.

"Take me, darling."

"Sure thing, princess." He murmured in reply as he dug his fingers into her buttocks and drank from her hungry mouth.

The whole scene of being restrained and molested in the jungle had lit a fire in the sex starved Moneypenny. Their tongues met, circling and wetting the other in a heated passion. He pulled back in an obvious haste and dragged his trousers clean off. Eve shook her hips and kicked off her underwear and cupped her pussy in anticipation.

"Wow!"

Leiter spun her so that she faced the wall and she sighed as his body pushed at her from behind. He toyed with her hard nipples at the same time his rigid dick rubbed up her ass cheeks. Then his right hand moved south and he explored her very moist cunt. He wetted his fat fingers in her lubricated dampness and Eve trembled as she pushed back at his pulsating erection.

"Eat me."

Leiter grunted and sank to his knees. He spread her pert buns and lapped greedily up and down her sweet slit. She dipped her head and scissored her pins as he delved and explored her juiced up quim. His tongue was longer than most she had ever met, and Eve groaned softly as he reached spots not normally touched orally.

"I got to fuck you, princess."

Again, Eve felt his belly jam to her back and the heat of his stiffness throb on her sopping pussy. His bloated knob pushed her open with ease as he entered her slowly. With her hands on the wall she pushed back at him and savoured every last inch of him as he filled her with his organ. Panting and sweating, Leiter began to move back and forth, his smooth, unyielding rod gloriously sliding against the tight walls of her cunt. She wiggled her bottom from side to side as they fucked in this position in body tingling ecstasy.

"Yes, like that."

Leiter ploughed ruthlessly in and out as he gripped her by the hips and banged into her savagely. With each welcome stroke Eve became wetter and his cock thrust in with an incredible fluidity. "I need to ride you."

"Fine."

Leiter laid out on the soft king size bed. Being in the pay of the CIA, his hotel was a five star luxury place with all the amenities anyone could ever dream of. Eve grabbed hold of his colossal erection and jerked the midnight black shaft as she moved it this way and that.

"You just fucked me with THIS! No fucking way!"

He watched her with some amusement as she kicked her right leg over his left thigh and aligned his eight incher to her slick pussy. His fingers explored her tight ass as she eased down inch by sensuous inch onto his black mamba. Eve gasped and leaned forward to hold his shoulders down as she descended fully on his pole of a prick.

"Fuck!" She whispered under her breath as her cute nose came within an inch of his.

The toned muscles of her ass and thighs tightened as she rose up and down in a steady rocking. Her slender brown body was bathed in perspiration as she moved to and fro, her pussy gliding along his length in breathless pleasure. Her cunt rewarded her with exquisite pulses as her dizzy driving motion swallowed his thick shaft again and again. Her hands were all over his fit body, moving from chest to stomach, and out to his narrow hips.

"I could eat you up alive!"

Eve's gyrations sped up as the wetness along her spine ran down the deep cleft of her superb ass. Leiter thumbed the hard points of her nipples as she lifted her backside high up before slamming back down as hard as possible. Her climax wracked her slim frame as she humped him in an erratic grinding, and her cum coated his ebony shaft as she held him inside of her dripping box.

"Gah!"

The black hunk cried out as he rolled her onto her back so that now it was he in control. Eve arched up into his solid wall of a chest as he slammed into her deeper and deeper, faster and faster. Locked together in primal lust, their heaving bodies wrapped up in a ball of arms and legs. Eve bit into his neck and collarbone as he surged up into her with ever increasing urgency, thrusting inside her pussy with wildly swaying hips, and clenching butt.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

Over and over he pumped as they remained chest to breast, thigh to thigh, cock to cunt. At the moment of ejaculation, Eve dug her nails in his ass and pulled him in as they came simultaneously. Leiter collapsed on top of her until his dick ceased pulsing and she stopped convulsing. They laid still for several minutes and then Eve got up and went to the bathroom.

"Better?"

"Much."

Eve returned as fresh as a daisy and laid in his arms as he smoked a cigarette in silence.

"I want to say thanks again for saving me out there."

"I think you just did."

Eve playfully thumped the chest of Max.

'Seriously. I had no way of getting out of that mess."

"What, no exploding pen from Q?"

"Exactly. So, you're the son of Felix Leiter."

"Yeah. His eldest. I didn't have much say in my future while I grew up. I was born to be a CIA agent. He and the British go back a long way. He and James Bond got along big time."

"Do they keep in touch?"

"Not too sure. Haven't seen dad in quite a while. Hey, have you ever heard of something called the Black Vulture?"

"No, never did. Why?"

They looked at each other as they idly stroked the others naked bodies.

"Nothing. Just something I overheard. Probably means nothing. Let's get some shut eye." x

Leiter waited an hour after Moneypenny had fallen asleep, and then took his cell phone to the bathroom.

"She knows something." He said as he sat on the edge of the tub.

"Are you sure?" Said a female voice in an Italian accent.

"I'm positive."

"Understood."

He returned to the bed and drifted off beside Eve, who stirred in her sleep after an hour and got up to pad naked to the bathroom.

"He knows something." She said into her own mobile.

"Are you sure?" Answered M.

"I'm positive."

"Understood."

Eve did not return to the bed, but got dressed in silence and left the hotel.

x

Miss Moneypenny will return in Pussyraker.

12