Monica 21: Rinse Charming

Story Info
Lindsey wants Toby. Can Monica get her over her shyness?
2.5k words
4.69
9k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 21 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

After a delicate Wednesday at school, Monica Gift had showed up Thursday more reserved. She forwent any dress this round and wore a tight sleeveless yellow top with buttons down the front. It did however stop short at the waist sporting her stunning belly button. Another clothing rule broken.

Her pants were white spandex however. Hugging every single curve she had. Her butt crack evident by it's creeping recess. It also offered a serious Cameltoe. Impossible not to notice. It was do or die today. If her dress yesterday met approval from even the Principal she felt it might need another adventurous risk. Today she wore contacts. Her glasses were just too in the way.

Her first few classes met without any difficulty. Even Dane Morrison chose to look the other way even though she did bend over in front of him. She did notice he hid behind his desk more than usual. She presumed his hard on was impossible to conceal.

Her admirers kept mum overall at her request. Too much too soon from the other girls would create unwanted chaos. She needed her followers to benefit her later in the day.

Her last class before lunch she shared with the handsome jock, "Toby". She had made a promise to her new friend Lindsey that she would get Toby naked in front of her. But, only if she did the same for him. Stressfully she agreed.

She had began texting Toby the night before enticing him that she had a surprise for him the following day. He had to cut class at 1:00 to join him outside the Girl's locker room. Her evil smiley face emoticons left him hanging. Toby presumed he was finally going to tag her once and for all. He had a shit eating grin all day long. She merely wagged her finger at him to behave.

At lunch she hooked up with Lindsey to make certain her redheaded friend hadn't changed her mind.

"It's almosssssssssssssst time." Monica playfully jabbed Lindsey Ritter in the ribs.

Lindsey giggled and swatted at her to stop, "Don't bruise me before he see's me."

Eye brows raise at her bravado, "You can't wait can you?"

"I'm still terrified. But, I'm going through with it better or worse."

"I'm proud of you." A soft tender hug is embraced between the two.

"I just hope he doesn't chicken out." Lindsey pats her hands as if praying.

"Doubt it. Remember to be seductive. Just not to over the top that it looks fake." Monica advises.

"I practiced in bed last night. It was so erotic."

"Rubbed that Kitty didn't you?" Monica laughs.

Blushing Lindsey cringes, "Maybe."

"Good for you. I do it every chance I get. And, I get lots of chances." She laughs at herself.

Before any more advice could be given, out of the blue Toby and his friend Carson showed up. He spotted them instantly and casually waved.

"Oh my God! There he is." Lindsey shivers.

"Tease." Monica whispers.

"How?" She shudders.

"Blow him a kiss."

Lindsey smiles warmly and blows a kiss over her palm at him. Toby was taken back by her response. He literally pointed at himself for confirmation it was meant for him. Her affirmation nod was enough to make him blush.

"He's turning red. Oh my God. He's shy."

Monica scowls recalling Toby to be the first dick dangling over her in the Men's room shooting his load on her, "Maybe a little."

"You keep this confidence. I'll see you in the locker room by 1:05. Let's give time for Coach Mary to head upstairs to the gym and teach class."

"Okay. I promise I won't chicken out."

Another hug later Monica steps away.

Moving her way through the cafeteria Monica notes the Teacher's table again scrutinizing over her attire. She merely fluttered her fingers at them and joined Toby and Carson.

"Better eat fast. You're going to need all the energy you can get." She sticks her tongue out at him.

"Oh yeah? So, how come Lindsey blew me a kiss?"

"She likes you. Just give her time."

"Do you like me?" He smirks.

"I like all men. Some girls maybe. Not quite sure just yet."

"Why the girl's locker room?" He narrows his eyes.

"Coach Mary will be upstairs. Loads of privacy. Besides I've already done it in the Men's locker room." She chuckles.

Carson nods at her joking around.

"Cool. I'm game." Toby huffs with a bragging glint toward his Buddy.

"Great. I'm going to go get ready. I can't wait to get you naked." Her eyes bat at him.

Carson whistles and elbows Toby, "Lucky bastard."

"Yup!"

The clock ticked by without haste.

At 1:00 Toby met Monica just outside the girl's locker room. He tried to grab her for a kiss but she slaps his cheek playfully.

"Save it for inside Tough Guy."

He brusquely holds her arms giving her a chill. She got immediately wet from his advance. She had to close her eyes and retreat into herself to keep in check.

"Let's go. I want a shower." She winks up at him.

Letting go she grabs his hand and cautiously leads him through the door. Once inside she locks the door and guides him toward the blind area where the showers and lockers were. It was there he found his ambush.

"Holy!" He growls stopping cold as he spotted Rosa, Chey, Amber, Tamera, Stacy, Gina, Sonya, Thea, and numerous others standing quietly in wait. All were in towels.

"Surprise." Monica nudges him forward.

He was claimed by whispering girls surrounding him and touching him all over. He wasn't sure whether to resist and run or have the time of his life. As towels dropped he gave in without struggle. He was now having Rosa and Chey lifting his t-shirt over his head. His bare chest had very little hair but he was toned from fitness training. They marveled at his abs. He smirked with every ounce of nerve he had. The jock felt overwhelmed.

"Nice. Very nice." He grins down at Rosa. Then Tamera lost her towel. Amber next. When it got to Sonya he winced at her but regardless waved her to abandon it. Surprisingly he found her pudgy body attractive.

Monica slipped out of her own clothing and muscled in on the fun. She unbuckled his belt and unfastened his pants. Stacy and Gina took turns removing his boots and socks. Once ready Monica lowered his pants until he could step out. Only tented up boxers remained.

Monica looks up at him, "Ready for the big surprise?"

He wheezes, "Hell yeah."

The girls that congregated all around him parted to reveal a pair of benches moved side by side with towels placed on them for comfort. On said towels lay the sexy redhead, "Lindsey".

His jaw dropped at her beauty. Sprawled out and supported up on both elbows she sighs heavily.

"You got your wish."

"Daaaaamn! Wasn't expecting this. Wow! Ummmm hi." He swallows.

She caresses her stomach and moves her fingers over her breasts to circle each nipple. All while looking up at him without blinking.

"Worth the wait?" She pouts.

"HELL YES!" He looks toward the ceiling and bellows, "THANK YOU GOD!"

He tries to move over her but the girls crowd in around him. Rosa and Chey slither into his sides and taunt him with their breasts. Nipples teasing his arms and ribcage. They stood on tiptoe and nibbled at his ear lobes. He looked distressed. Afraid that this might be some cruel joke.

Monica then moved behind Lindsey and knelt beside her.

"He's still hiding from you isn't he?"

She nods feverishly, "Yes. I'm naked. He's not."

"Make your move, Sexy." Monica whispers so that only she could hear her.

Lindsey sits up with legs to both sides of the benches. The gap forced her legs wide. She then seductively moved forward to grip the waistband of his boxers.

"I'm going to help you out of these." She tells him with a soft alluring voice.

He nervously nods as her fingers pry the boxers low until his monster cock springs out from under the elastic. The shock of it's appearance made Lindsey drop her jaw and look at it's wag with a mesmerizing gaze.

"Oh my God! He's huge. Sexy but huge."

Toby suddenly smirked, "Glad you like him."

She nods repetitively, "I do."

Monica crawls toward the edge of the benches and pats the end with her hand. Lindsey scooted toward Toby softly and sensually. Her eyes glistening with desire.

He swallowed at her advance but there was no denying it. He was rock hard. Every girl there cooed at the sight of it.

Monica sets up on her knees and whispers to Lindsey, "Do you want to touch it?"

Another helpless round of silent nods she hesitantly raises both hands up to delicately caress his cock. His eyes rolled back at the sensation.

"He's magnificent." Lindsey whimpers petting it with both sets of fingers.

Monica groans silently at her comment. A bit much she thought.

"Do you want me to show you how to stroke him?" Monica offers.

"No. I can do it." She murmurs with confidence.

Monica settles back almost disappointed but knew this wasn't about her desires. She wanted to help her friend.

As Lindsey probed her palms around his girth she watched as Rosa and Chey roamed his chest with their own hands. Behind him stood Amber and Stacy touching his back and scalp. The sight made Lindsey turned on beyond belief.

All around them the other girls began touching themselves. Turned on by the actions taken.

Toby enjoyed her naïve caresses. Finally, Lindsey found his bulging ball sack and marveled at it. Looking up at him with doe like eyes she whispers, "Does it hurt? Being so tight."

He huffs, "Pure agony. God you're beautiful."

"Thank you. I love your body too."

"No. Not just your body Lindsey. Everything about you."

She finds his change in demeanor cute, "I'm glad you like all of me. I'm doing this much at least to show you I'm trying."

"Trying? Truthfully you didn't have to go this far." He clears his throat, "But, I'm glad you did."

She smiles at him warmly, "Sit with me."

The girls gracefully follow his descent as he straddles the bench in front of her. Her fingers resuming their touch of his cock. Now the two were closer.

"You can touch me again if you like." She shyly lowers her gaze.

Cautiously he starts to squeeze her breasts then stops. Instead he chooses to place his palms on both sides of her face and draws her into a kiss.

The girls around them all offer a deep exhale of his choices.

It was romantic.

Even Monica had to whine at them.

After a tender kiss Lindsey lowers her face to kiss his neck, then chest. Her hands roaming his shoulders and biceps. Eventually their trail returned to his cock. Toby had to restrain himself.

"I'm going to lay back now. Will you jerk off and let me watch you?" She gives him the sweetest pout.

"I can do that."

He stands back up and hovers over her legs. It was awkward but he managed. Stroking himself while never once letting his eye contact avert from hers, he felt a sudden need to show her he could ignore the other beauties around him. It wasn't easy. They had began touching him again.

Behind him knelt Amber who marveled at his swaying ball sack. Her hand gravitated in to lightly squeeze them. He noticed but said nothing. As did Lindsey. She too said nothing.

Lindsey bit her lower lip in anticipation. She had seen pornos but never once in person. She knew it would get messy.

Groaning he rapidly moved his hand. The friction driving his sensations to the brink. As his body quaked Lindsey moved closer beneath him until her thighs were directly under him. It was there she coaxed him further. Touching herself she rubbed her clit and offered her own adorable moans.

"Hurry Toby."

Eying her needy glare he nutted like a thunderstorm. Shot after shot he detonated a massive coat of white all over her. Her pubic region flooded. Her belly pelted. Her chest trickling from droplets. In his final throes he lowered toward her massaging fingertips and slapped his dick on her knuckles. She removed her fingers and boldly let him caress his crown over her clit. She looked terrified but remained calm.

"Christ! That was more than I've ever shot." He breathes heavily.

She moans and lays there lifeless.

Monica smirked to herself, "I got more than she did. Lies! Lies! All lies."

The girls suddenly nurtured closer to admire his leftovers on her. Toby had to back away and stand up before he fell backwards. He suddenly realized the girls were hungry. Rosa, Chey, Amber, Tamara, and Gina crouched around Lindsey and began licking his cum off of her body.

Lindsey was in too much ecstasy to fight them. It did feel good after all.

Monica used her index finger and gathered a droplet from Lindsey's chest before Chey sucked on her nipple. With a tender move she placed her finger up to Lindsey's mouth and smeared it on her lips.

Lindsey glanced over at Monica who shared an extremely tender moment with her. Lindsey licked her lips and flared her eyes.

"That tastes good." The redhead whispered.

Monica kissed her on the cheek for just a moment before Lindsey yelped and lifted her gaze. Between her legs was her friend Sonya licking her clit. The girl stared at Lindsey with a grim look of "OH FUCK! WRONG MOVE."

Lindsey crinkled her nose and dropped her head back down. Her left arm covered her eyes.

Sonya decided to continue.

Lindsey let her. The regret would come later. Her friend had a talented tongue.

Above them Toby watched and kept jerking off.

Monica stood up and got dressed. Her mission was over.

The other girls?

Their moans filled the room. Every damned one of them was masturbating.

Toby took turns standing over each of them for inspiration.

After a round of screaming orgasms Toby shot a second load.

Strangely it was on Sonya's ass.

Her expression after lifting her glossy lips from Lindsey's snatch was priceless.

Everyone had a good laugh.

Finally, Toby crouched down beside Lindsey.

"Next time, let's just do this alone. Okay?"

She smiles embarrassed by enjoying Sonya so much. It was unexpected.

"Definitely."

"God you're beautiful." He brushes the red strands from her eyes.

Melting she forces herself up to stand in front of him. She hugs him tightly feeling his wet erection rub against her belly. His hands rub the length of her spine, then her ass cheeks. It was tenderness all the way.

Lindsey was glad things went this far.

Toby embraced her knowing he would fuck her very soon.

Hell, knowing him he would fuck every girl in the room.

Including the chunky goddess Sonya.

Yeah, Toby was a whore. He just played it off with style.

Monica left the locker room before the bell.

Slightly disappointed.

She hadn't even touched herself.

What the hell?

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers