Monica 25: Farm League

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

April pauses to look up at Ryan who offered her a look of please don't stop.

Monica scoots out of the booth and kneels beside April to hug her from the side. April tensed up slightly but Monica offered her a friendly, "I think you might be my new bestie."

"I like friends. I don't really have many in this hick town." She replies.

Before letting the girl give up Monica joins her by reaching up to squeeze Ryan's balls. His dick instinctively twitched higher. The sudden move made April giggle.

"I think he likes you." Monica winks.

April shrugs faintly, "I don't get to meet guys much. My family is kind of confining."

"You look like you know what you're doing."

"Now and then I date but mostly it's just things I make myself do."

"You like taking chances don't you? Just like I do. I'm an exhibitionist. I've recently graduated to loving sex."

"I sneak out at night sometimes and walk naked in the fields."

"Stick with me April. I'll be your streaking partner." Monica grins.

Lisa whispers loudly, "Hurry it up. Greta just lit her second cigarette."

"What do you want to do more than anything right this minute?" Monica stares her in the eye.

"I've always wanted to fuck on the job. I dream of a guy coming in and seducing me while I wait their table."

Monica leaps up and pulls her to her feet. Moving to the next booth she helps April hop up on the table.

"Get over here Ryan."

Ryan trudges in his lowered pants and stands between April's legs. Monica then pats Ryan on the ass.

"Make her dream come true."

Ryan looks down at April swallowing harshly, "You sure about this?"

April looks up nodding, "Please. Do it."

Lining his cock up to her pussy he barely coaxes it inside her. The girl was tight as hell. Wet though. One thrust later he was on his way. April moaned immediately. Louder and louder. The shriller her voice became the more Ryan panicked.

"Don't stop." April reaches for Ryan with emotional eyes.

Monica snaps picture after picture.

Mid thrusting Ryan notices a grain truck pulling off the road into the far end of the parking lot. He keeps fucking but eyes dart back and forth. Her warm pussy was loosening up and feeling entirely too good.

Monica see's the truck too and frowns.

As the truck parks a pair of men jump down and start to walk toward the Diner.

"Better stop. Customers." Monica says then stops to squint, "Wait. I know them. They were at "Holly's" last night. Keep going Ryan. Give April the complete fantasy."

Monica then pats April on the arm with a smile. Leaving the Diner to Lisa as Guardian, Monica steps outside and walks toward the Farmers.

"What? You guys following me?" She giggles and walks over to greet them.

"Look who it is. We figured you went home and crawled into bed crying." Said one of them.

"Crying? Buddy, I loved every second of that. I may be tender right now but I could go more."

"We would but we don't have time. Only grabbing a quick bite then hitting the fields. Raincheck?" Says the other.

"Sure. But, the tables might be full." She winks and uses her thumb to point at the windows.

Both men glare toward the Diner to see April's legs in the air. Ryan was a heated sweaty mess but kept on going.

"Is that April getting screwed on the table?" The larger Farmer grunted.

His friend tilted his ball cap back, "God damn. It is April. Who's she with?"

Monica steps between both of them and hugs an arm each, "My friend Ryan. Let them have their fun."

"Where's Greta? She's going to beat that girl's ass."

Lisa pops over to the windows and taps her wrist. Greta was done smoking.

Monica waves for Ryan to stop and hurry out. He doesn't see her until Lisa grabs his arm. Watching the panic set in Ryan pulls out of April. April quickly crawls off the table and takes Ryan by the hand. She leads him into the bathroom. As the door closes Monica and Lisa felt relieved. Lisa sat down quickly.

"Gentleman? Let's go get you some breakfast." Monica giggles and pats their asses.

The men "Drake" and "Lonnie" uneasy follow along. They knew things could get ugly once Greta came in.

Entering the Diner Monica sat them at the table Ryan and April was fucking on. Lonnie lifted up April's clothes with a funny look.

Lisa quickly leaned over "Drake" and snatched the uniform. In doing so her breasts caressed his cheek.

"Morning Studly." Lisa chuckled.

Hiding the clothes swiftly beside her they heard Greta open the back door and enter the Kitchen. The woman then came to the Chef's counter looking over into the Diner.

"Where did that girl go?" Greta frowned.

Drake spoke up, "April's in the restroom. Think she's sick. We can get our coffee if you can make us some Steak and Eggs."

Greta looked concerned but went back to her cooking.

"Smooth." Monica winks at Drake.

The noise from the bathroom was muffled but there was no mistake they were still fucking. Laughter had to be contained as the toilet flushed. A sign they presumed meant the two were done. Lisa giggling softly left her booth and took April's clothing with her.

Gently knocking Lisa whispers, "I got her clothes."

The door opens quietly and narrowly. Ryan with his pants up claims his shirt and her clothes. Seconds later Ryan steps out and shuffles over to Monica sliding into the booth.

Lisa returned to the table also and looked at Ryan, "How was it?"

Drake stood up to go get coffee but took time to pat Ryan on the back. The action made Ryan smirk and blush.

Minutes later April fully dressed with apron on emerges from the restroom with the brightest smile of her life. She looked at Lonnie cautiously then lowered her gaze. The man snapped his fingers at her to get her attention. He winked at her and gave her a thumbs up. April shyly stepped to Monica's table whispering, "Thank you."

Ryan gets a spontaneous peck on the cheek before April steps away to face her Aunt.

Greta asked April if she was okay. The girl merely nodded and said, "Much better now."

Lisa and Monica finally ate their breakfast with evil grins.

Before leaving Monica steps over to April at the counter.

"Hotel. Room 12. I'll be there all night if you want to stop by. Ryan will be too."

Her eyes brightened up. Her excitability was contagious.

As Lisa paid for their meal she also paid for Lonnie and Drake.

"Leave the girl a tip." Lisa points at them.

"Will do." Drake nodded.

As Monica, Lisa, and Ryan left the Diner Lisa chuckled and stepped over to the window next to the two men's booth. They looked up just as she lifted her shirt and pressed her bare breasts against the glass. Both men reached over and rubbed the glass as if touching them.

April busted up laughing.

"Too much fun, Critter."

Ryan followed them back to the Hotel.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12