Monica 34: FIVE-Ohhh!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Above them Voorhees shook his head and crouched beside his best friend Stash. The dog could only tilt his head at the actions of the Officers.

Monica moaned loudly, muffled by her face buried into the blanket.

"Please let Stash fuck me." She begged.

Byrd rears away with a puffed lower lip. A snapped glance at his friends he shrugs and silently unfastens his pants. Lowered just enough the Giant black Officer palmed his eight inch serpent and barked like a dog. After a howl Byrd drops over her and relocates his cock into her pussy.

"Dog eat Dog, Baby."

Monica laughed, "Ohh Stash. Your Milkbone is sooo Big."

Byrd chuckles and rears back to slap both of his palms gruffly on each of her butt cheeks. His hands were mighty. Fingers grip her cheeks and pry them wide. Clutching deep he squeezed those cheeks for a perfect view of his insertion.

Monica hissed at his roughness, "Fuck!"

Regardless, Byrd made her cum and cum hard. His thumbs plugging deep into her ass.

Sweaty and ready Byrd pulls out and spews a stream of cum across her back and finishes by peppering her ass.

Nodding at his job well done Byrd has trouble standing. His legs asleep.

It took both Dixon and Gates to assist him up.

"Who's next?" Monica exhales loudly. Her breathing harsh and deafening.

Dixon eyes Gates. Both wanted to but both lost their nerve. Even Voorhees backed away. He chose to take Stash back for a drink of water.

Grumbling at the sight Kermit Boggs grunts.

"That's enough."

Beneath their feet Monica giggled, "I thought you guys were Dogs not Pussies."

The Cops shook their heads smirking.

With a swift hand motion from Kermit, Gates bent over and unlocked her cuffs.

"Get up." He chokes.

Monica rolls over and lays there still glossy from the baby oil. She caresses her nipples and rolls her palms down to massage her own clit.

"Woof!" She barks.

The Officers squint at each other.

"WOOF! WOOF!" She barks louder.

Boggs scratches his scalp and shrugs.

"Take her for a walk." He then turns away.

Dixon and Gates both chose to drop their pants and take turns fucking her Missionary. The entire time Monica whimpered and yelped. She even licked their faces panting. Pawing gently at their shirts.

Cum pelted her belly and chest. She used her fingers to wipe it from her and taste their endeavors.

Boggs finally breaks up the party and calls the group together. Pointing at Monica still licking her fingertips he gives a speech.

"From here on this Young Lady is treated like Royalty. If not you bastards answer to Me. Top Dog! That includes you Dixon. Evil prick."

Boggs leans forward and extends a hand to help Monica up. Instead she rolled and climbed up on her own stretching the kinks out and massaging her wrists. Instead of greeting them Monica chose to shuffle through the grass toward the Canine Van. Voorhees sat hugging Stash from the side. Reaching them Monica leans forward and hugs the dog.

"Thanks for being gentle, Stash."

Voorhees smirks, "He didn't do anything. Licked your toes."

"Neither did you Mister." Monica leans in and kisses him on the lips.

The Officer was shocked by her move.

"Maybe next time." He huffs dryly.

Monica kisses Stash on the snout and skips away.

"Can I go home now?" She dances amongst them.

Byrd had picked up the blanket and packed it away.

Boggs nods, "We all good?"

Monica hugs Kermit even though he groaned at the possibility of foreign cum might get on his uniform. He shrugs and rubs her back softly. A pat on the ass later he released her. She then looked at Dixon and Gates flipping them off.

"Pussies."

The duo chuckle as Dixon peps up, "Let's chase down her clothes."

Gates brightened up at the thought of hassling a bunch of punks.

By 7:00P.M. They had cornered the teens who had swiped her clothes and had read them the riot act. The fear of God upon them they raced home to lick their wounds.

Boggs had taken Monica in his car. Asking her to lay down while driving through town. She disobeyed as much as she could.

"Take me to the Courthouse, Uncle Kermie." She giggles playfully.

"Courthouse? There are cameras all around the building."

"I know."

"Why would you want to take the risk of being seen?" He grimaced.

"Because I have you guys to back me up. Let's see if what you say is true."

Boggs turned his car around and made a quick pit stop at her request. Ten minutes later they reached the Courthouse parking. The other Officers had caught up with them. Still for safety they kept their distance but had them in sight.

They were in for the shock of their career.

Before their eyes they observed Monica Leann Gift bathing herself in the large Fountain overlooked by the Historical figure known to the city. In the form of a statue dedicated to him.

"Ponce de Leon"? Eat your heart out." Gates puckered.

Gates concurred with his own thought, "Where the hell did she get a bar of soap?"

At least Monica was keeping it clean.

12