Monica 36: Plan Ahead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was nearing the end.

Squealing loudly Rosa releases her inner demons. Her scream echoing throughout the hallway. It was magnificent. Students down the hall on both sides heard her and turned to see the event. Chatter ensued as Monica observed their reaction. Nobody looked offended.

"This just gets better and better." She thought.

Rosa pulls away from the dildo and teeters in step. Darius and Cheyenne chose to help support her from falling limply to the floor. Justin and Zoe joined them gathering up her clothing in a rapid assist to get the stunning Goddess dressed. Toby kept her panties to himself. Rosa didn't even look for them.

After getting dressed Monica steps up to her friend.

"Wide open spaces. That was a surprise." Monica giggles.

"Making a point. I'm no chicken." Rosa regains her composure.

"Point taken."

Easing toward the Cheerleaders Rosa and Monica stop in front of a haunted Violet. Becca decided to step aside for fear of being coaxed into her own challenge. Probably a good thing.

"Your turn." Rosa sticks her tongue out at Violet.

In their tense examination of one another neither notice Monica motion to Toby for an assist. Toby reads Monica's mind after a simple reveal of her thigh then a point toward Violet's hips.

With a devilish smirk Toby sneaks behind Violet and carefully reaches under her uniform. With a swift pinch Toby yanks her boy shorts to her knees. The reaction made the Cheerleader yelp. With the assist of Darius and Justin the lifted the redhead up enough to allow Rosa to finish the job. She yanked the underwear from the girls feet and held them hostage.

"Nooooooooo!" Violet battled. Once her feet were on the floor it became a game of keep away. The guys loved her darting about. Finally, she gives up after noting Zoe and Becca amused by her loss.

"I hate all of you." Violet stomps her foot.

Monica and Rosa claimed the toy and sampled the taste between them. Rosa was shocked by Monica.

"No worries." Monica winks, "I fucked it earlier."

"I hope I taste good." Rosa pokes at her friend.

Jaws drop playfully and the girls chase each other the opposite direction of the Cheerleaders.

In her misery Violet headed toward her next class.

Her face beet red.

In more ways than one.

Violet had forgotten to trim her bush.

Red was the new Violet.

12