All Comments on 'Monica'

by hungry4femdom

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong Category

I liked your story but to a point. To me the great parts where the beginning but with the power transfer and her control it got into another category really quickly. I think this is more of a Fetish story with an anal theme based on submission rather than an anal story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GREAT

Would love it to-be me, she made her bitch. YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great erotic story. I would hope that a wife turned dom like in the story would ask the attending studs introduced in the closing paragraphs of the story for HIV Testing results prior to the play they are going to participate in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Add on to wrong category.

It also involves homosexual and cuckold acts, which were not warned about in the tags. I know many are into that, and that is fine, but I started this story and when it led to that, I lost interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Me next

I have had this dream for a long time. I have asked my wife to do me in the ass, but she has never taking it that far. I wish she would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My kind of life

I wish I could find a wife like Monica. I've been looking for many years. Hopefully someday. I can't wait for this story to continue.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 8 years ago
this degenerated into degradation and abuse

the beginning was nice, sexual gratification of a loved one's fantasy; but then, she turned into a abusive and domineering bitch and he went all sub on her. I did not like this turn of events and I'm not sure if this story goes into the LW category...

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 8 years ago
i meant anal...

sorry i meant anal category, not LW, in my previous comment...

I'm still interested in future works from this author,

hopefully with more loving than degradation...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
First Half was good fantasy, second half degenerated into trash

In the context of a husband and wife experimenting in ass play, the first half of the story was fun fantasy. Once penetrated the assplay story goes off the rails into cuckoldry and more dominant femdom. Not at all enjoyable.

greenman440greenman440almost 5 years ago
Predictable

oh yes loving wife transforms into total scheming bitch from hell who now only fucks other men and somehow her husband is now totally happy as a pussy free sub and can't get enough cock and cum. Just a tad unrealistic don't you think?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pansexual, my ass. You‘r a weirdo.

For fuck sake, you are 60 and still infantile, or maybe senile by now.

Just go ahead and put yourself out‘a misery, bite a bullet or kiss an running Amtrak but stop driveling the digital pages, duuude, you‘re pathetic, embarrassing. Go away!

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

Started kinda fun then it was quickly ruined and became a joke. Also told so fast in such a rush…not worth the time I wasted reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhungry4femdom@hungry4femdom
Even though I am in my sixties, I am embracing my identity as a bitch, a cock loving bitch. I am intensely anally erotic and love to have my boy-pussy filled. I am still looking for the Mistress and/or Master of my dreams.