Monica 60: SPREAD EAGLE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm in love!" Monica kissed Beanie hard. "Can I keep her daddy?"

"You bitches want kept?" Aaron stood up and zipped his pants looking at Shelly first then at Beanie. "Secretaries by day, porn stars by night?"

"Take good care of us Poppi!" Beanie licked her lips giggling.

"Senor Gift? We have talked, my sister and me. You may use us as you please. Your generosity will be rewarded."

"Goes both ways. Wear my cum on that belly all night." He pointed at his sticky gloss on her golden flesh. She smiles then nods her affirmation. "Close this shop and let's get on the road. You whores have some clients to make very happy."

"Oh! Mister Gift... "

"You already sound like a pimp daddy." Monica laughed putting those heels on. "Mister Gift sounds classy. You should invest in a crushed velvet suit."

"HaHa! It does, doesn't it? Finish what you were saying Shelly."

"I called our friend Mojo at the club. He is bouncing tonight. Our Cousin the owner is out of town so we will be able to get away with more than if he were there."

"Perfect!" He grinned then had a thought. Pulling Shelly outside he whispered things that made her smile. Cell in hand she took a picture of Monica in a hurry and sent it to Mojo. He was definitely willing to help. Aaron pumped his fist in triumph. The clients were already getting Monica in the door, now Aaron was arranging things like a Mad Hatter.

Locked up and buckled in.

Time to ride!

********

7:30 PM... complete and utter boredom!

Charlotte Gift was getting tipsy between the Benzodi's and her second bottle of wine, half empty. Knowing of her invitation by Brock Quinones to lounge by the firepit she recalled her insane bravado in walking naked over her backyard in front of all her nearby neighbors. Even more, just how well accepted it turned out to be. Secrets of her own she refrained from mentioning that part to Aaron and Monica both. She wanted to enjoy her night her way without guilt and Aaron maybe telling her not to. Of course, she had made it clear to him that if he could play so could she.

The thing is she wasn't certain just how far that admission would go. Her sex life was solely with Aaron the last 22 years. Temptation to see how Brock would be toward her earlier today was a test of her nerves. It went far better than she predicted feeling low self-esteem over her added weight. Not that she was anywhere near obese just out of shape in places. Her biggest achievement was avoiding stretch marks 18 years ago in giving birth to Monica. Miracles were good back then.

"Am I crazy to even consider going out there?" She stepped into her kitchen for a chilled refill from her bottle of Rose. Peering out through the porch enclosure she noticed Brock setting up the firepit between his yard and hers. Exactly where they had stood talking earlier in the day. "He's really doing it. I thought maybe after his long day meeting April's family that he might overlook... me." Not wanting him to see her just yet she hid next to their porch fridge where they kept extra food that the indoor fridge was unable to handle due to capacity. Exploring the other neighbors in behind the alley way she spotted lights on through Kramer's garage. "He and his friends must still be working on Kramer's car. Oh my God! What if I go out there to sit with Brock and they decide to walk over and... chat?" Her hormones tingling Charlotte trembled at the possibility. Exciting sure, terrifying even more.

Sneaking back into the house while Brock was crouching to start the firepit flame Charlotte paced her kitchen floor sipping her wine. Nerves calming ever so slowly she made her way to the living room and parted the curtains next to Charlie Wessel's home. Lights on in his bedroom, presumably his bedroom, she noticed his blinds lifted for an easily peeping angle. Inside she noticed him parading in a towel fresh from a shower. For some reason she just couldn't find shame in spying on him. He was standing right there plain as day as if almost wanting to be seen.

"Surely not! The angle of our homes I would have to be really nosey to... do what I'm doing now." She giggled. "Charlie may be in his 50's but he's rather charming in an out of shape kind of way. I guess I can't say much because I know how sloppy I've let my body get over the years. He was staring at me pretty hard this morning. I also noticed he had a healthy woodpecker for his birdhouse." The man's hobby was building birdhouses to take to swap meets. She snickered covering her mouth with her palm.

"Hmm? Do you have a hot date Mister Wessel? Slapping on after shave." Pausing she witnessed him drop his towel to get dressed. Turning briefly to face the window but not even anticipating being observed she caught glimpse of his somewhat hefty penis, even limp it was a good six inches. "Goodness! When erect that must mean... noooo!" Possibly nine inches? She had to walk away her pussy was getting warm.

"Some woman will be very lucky tonight. Good luck on your date Charlie. You deserve it." Charlotte simply could not comprehend that he might be getting dressed to pay a visit outside. All these years knowing Charles and his late wife Sidney he had never once looked at her out of line, until today, but Charlotte was flaunting it. Who wouldn't look at least. If it were a naked man in front of... "Oh my Lord! Is Charlie getting ready to... sit by the fire?" Now she was catching on. "Did Brock... invite them over to... boost my confidence?"

Walking about in a minor panic she stood directly under her ceiling fan and fluttered her fingers at her intense body temperature. "It is so warm tonight. I thought it might cool down but... it's probably just me. Florida heat I swear!" Totally her! The temp was only 70 degrees outside with a gentle breeze. Brock was even shirtless, wearing only cargo shorts and a ballcap turned backwards. That alone was not helping Charlotte's nerves. "I saw him without a shirt earlier when he gave me his to put on in a hurry because of Kyle showing up. Brock is certainly... built. Being a laborer building houses all day he has such a glorious tan, muscles... I have to at least make an appearance. He's going to such an effort. What do I wear though? I don't think it wise I try going out naked again, especially in the dark and Aaron away from home. I really shouldn't even give that man the time of day now that I know he's had sex with my daughter, and... recorded video through her bedroom window." One for the ages! "Possibly... Aaron and I. Last year Aaron and I were so... sexually active compared to this year. There were many chances when we had candles going that Brock could have watched us." Wetter by the second!

"If Brock did record us... he must have liked seeing me as much as he did in person. I just know he wanted to reach up and squeeze my breasts when Aaron held me out the window. Wait! Has Aaron and Brock... talked... about me? I have to know." Shuffling to her bedroom Charlotte stripped out of her lounging clothes and looked at her now closed curtains. As if inspiration she went to them and drew them open so that if Brock was back indoors he could see her. "I know Kyle went out on his bike earlier. I spotted Ryan and April leaving and he was wearing his pizza delivery hat and shirt, so I presume she's riding along with him. That does leave Brock all by himself... like me. Like Charlie! Like Kramer and his friends Elvis and Owen. Oh my God! What if I go outside and they try seducing me?" Staring at her body in a closet mirror she nibbled her lower lip. "This could be fun. I should at least prove to them I'm not scared, even though I am. No nudity but I can dress... less."

Exploring her wardrobe she found an off the shoulder tan top she had worn only once ever four years ago. It was a light sweater style but shouldn't be too hot on her considering the shoulders were bare. "This would mean no bra or it would look tacky. That's why I never wear it. Honestly, I don't even know why I bought this thing it's so not... " She tried it on real fast and it still fit perfectly. Shivering at the swell of her 38C's popping up from the top of the V-neck style blouse she dared to slip it lower just to tease herself if nothing else.

"Goodness! I actually think I look good in this. It won't fall too low on me unless tugged down, so I should be fine. I want comfy so I'll skip any bra. I mean they did see me naked so how could they think badly of me. " Eying her lower body from the waist down being nude she caressed her pubic mound. "I'm pretty thick, should I trim it? What am I saying? It's not like I'm going to have sex with anyone. I... need to at least make it look neat."

A fast rip to the bathroom she brought out some electric trimmers and thinned out the bushy feel until it was just beyond the term peach fuzz. Not too thin, not too thick! "Should I shape it? Triangle? Rectangle? Definitely not completely off." She went with a finger length rectangle and smiled at her achievement. "I wonder if Aaron will even notice I did this? Not that it should matter. Monica has a tiny button of hair above her vagina and that's all. Why bother with that at all?" She sulked over it and shaved the rectangle down a tad more then told herself to stop playing copycat. "I need to be me darn it, not my daughter."

Cleaning up good she sprayed perfume all over her before returning to her closet for something to put on her lower half. "No jeans. Shorts or a skirt. I don't own any mini skirts so I... wait... I have a slit skirt somewhere here, it goes up pretty high." The search continued until she found the black skirt. "It doesn't really go with the shirt though. I love this shirt on me... what do I do?" A bit more sifting she discovered a white skirt she had only worn twice, it too had a slit from the knees upward but only by three inches. The black went much higher.

"Scissors?" She giggled feeling like a school girl suddenly. Going to her sewing kid she did indeed snip that skirt slit up to five inches. Trying it on she felt devilish and carefully snipped another two inches. At seven she stopped and sat down on her bed to cross her leg in front of the mirror to see how much the slit would reveal. Bare leg clear up to mid hip she stared at herself. "I can see my butt cheek if a tilt left. Good enough! Not too much, just enough tease. Maybe I should ask Aaron for an allowance to buy more revealing... STOP IT! Lord what is coming over me?" Time running away from her she primped at her long brown hair for fullness and put on a thin heart chain necklace. Tempted to remove her wedding ring she grew emotional. "They know very well I'm married. I will not remove it and dishonor... would he?" It was left on even though in her soul she knew he might not feel the same.

Going barefoot she went to her kitchen for her third bottle of wine and teetered slightly. Her Benzodi's and wine were really making her far too relaxed. "I really hope I don't pass out on Brock and... whoever shows up." Glass and bottle in hand she opened the screen door to see Brock sitting alone by the firepit, only two lawn chairs. 70's music playing the Eagles at the moment coming from his garage. Peaceful Easy Feeling was the current song. Perfect!

"I'm here!" She snuck up on him as he nurtured a bottle of beer. Caressing his left shoulder she purposefully circled him and the pit to sit across from him, crossing her leg as she had on her bed. She sat her bottle to her left knowing well he could see what she saw in the mirror. The flames in the metal firepit were enough to accent her perfectly.

"Glad you made it. You look... cozy."

"I'm trying to be. Coming out of my 22 year shell is not easy. Today was... I hope I didn't embarrass you Brock." She knew she hadn't but it felt right to say.

"Not as much as you probably felt when you noticed all our neighbors checking you out. For the record here... I'm not trying to get you into bed. I'm just relaxing with a beautiful woman."

"Aww! Sweet talker." She blushed. "I wasn't certain what to wear. There was no topping my nudity earlier. Honestly, I don't even know why I... that's not true. With everything going on at home, Monica and Aaron... you know... which by the way I know of you and Monica." That made him cringe, "I'm past that knowledge. My daughter is beyond my control. I do have my concerns over you... recording her."

"She told you that too, eh?"

"We had a very enlightening conversation." He prayed Monica didn't mention the fact he let her talk him into taking her to a country bar to get gangbanged. He was still regretting that, just not as much as he should be. "No worries. You know of Aaron and Monica's incest so even if I were a threat you could just as easily retaliate against us. I don't want to be your enemy Brock, just the opposite. I really don't have many close friends here. None actually that I care to associate with for any book club or bridge night." She giggled. "I've simply devoted my whole life to my family and look where it's gotten me. I really don't know what the future holds anymore. I feel... so very alone."

"It gets better." He rests his beer bottle in his lap alluding her to notice he had an erection already, one that competed with the length of the bottle. Close, not quite! Still, stimulating to the imagination. Wine concealed her interest, barely! Her eyes were sparkling in the fire's glow. Charlotte Gift really was a beauty she just could not see it in herself like men could. To a degree she resembled Minka Kelly but with a bit of weight to challenge that bit of pure sexiness. Minka as a frumpy mother type was the best way to describe Charlotte. "Take things a day at a time. About me and Monica... it just happened. The more she started hanging out over here with Ryan... I wish I could say I'm sorry... but I don't want to lie to you."

"Thank you for respecting me at least that much. You do know just three months ago she was underage. That would have looked badly on you Brock."

"Happened a month after her birthday."

"The sex. What of the video?"

"Ouch! I'll destroy it. You have my word. Stupid on my part. She... wanted me to see her though. She even waved at me that day while... you know."

"My daughter is incorrigible. Do with that video what you will. I won't ask about it again. I will ask this however... Monica brought up a good point. Have you recorded Aaron and I... having sex?"

"Three times." He chuckled. "I beat off to you lovers at least once a month."

"You do not!" She laughed. "Really?"

"Videos up in my bedroom if you want to see for yourself."

"I'll take your word for it. I just don't understand why. I'm nothing... " He stops her pointing with a stern glare.

"GORGEOUS! Stop putting yourself down Char. I mean it... don't make me paddle your ass."

"You wouldn't dare." She giggled.

"The night's young! Don't underestimate me Hotstuf!"

"Mmmhmm! I believe you." She was tempted to let him. "Yes... the night is young. Oh, my I love this song." The Eagles, One of These Nights. She swayed in her lawn chair and sang to him. The lyrics mentioning demons and desires... Brock stood up and set his beer on his chair. Moving around the pit he extended his hand.

"Dance?"

"Yes." She hopped up, drained her glass of wine and set it by her bottle on the ground. Upright she found him sweeping her into his arms before she was ready. Twirling her in step he hugged her from behind and they danced to the tune absorbing every word.

One of these crazy, crazy, crazy nights! Smiles to the very end, next song beginning.

Take it to the Limit!

It might just cum to that.

12