All Comments on 'Monica's Awakening - Monica's Story'

by BlueEyedSouthernBelle

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Blue Eyed southern idiot author

Another thimble-full brain author. They are like maggots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Pull the Plug on Anonymous Comments Sign your name or Shut Up

It's time that the Lit site took a stand against the ridiculous vitriol spewed by the cowardly Anonymous who shit on so many authors without offering a single positive to this site. So many fine authors leave rather than put up with vulgar brainless comments that do nothing but denigrate. I just counted ten of twelve such useless comments on the same rotating Feedback page. The rest of us want to read the stories offer some coinstructgive thought or kudos without having to wade through the mean spirited brainless crap of some asshole who wont even sign his pen name. Good grief Charlie Brown grow up and get a fucking life!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This is just another swinging/open marriage story in the wrong category. And of course the husband will watch and jerk off many times while the wife gets fucked many times. I just hope she returns the favor.

aubmat05aubmat05about 13 years ago
well I like it!

I think BlueEyedSouthernBelle has really written from the heart here, and her work should be respected as such.

Further to the previous comments / discussion, yeah, if you could do better then I would like to see it. The very least least a new writer on here deserves are some words of praise and encouragement!

Take it from me, I have seen far far worse on this site, so well done and keep it up! A

magmamanmagmamanabout 13 years ago
While some may not like the subject matter..

Situations like this are actually fairly common in life. This is quite well done in that it demonstrates a female concern with her body, her appearence, combined with her managing to break the most basic inhibitions of her upbringing. Then we have the worry over her marriage, a husband that breaks his vows and she has to learn to deal with that.

It's rare to see an author capture the human flaws and still manage to be erotic.

Can something like this really be a one time thing? Probably not, but it can be if the writer says so.

Well written, and this piece captures a more human element than most accomplish. I liked it, so a "5" from this old man.

MGM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
true story

true story, gimme a break,wait star trek is true so maybe it is.

BillPorterBillPorterabout 13 years ago
FUCK ME

I enjoyed your "TRUE STORY", just one point to make about the story. On page 1, Monica says the only way she will agree to the threesome is, that Bob is not " ALLOWED" to fuck her. However on page 2, SHE tells BOB to fuck her, not ONCE but TWICE. OOPS!!!!!!

IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST A STORY, MAKE SURE THAT YOU "READ IT"

BEFORE YOU PUT IT ON A WEBSITE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Boring

just a repeat of half a dozen stories just like it. If it is true I am Mr. Spock.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
A good story

Thanks for sharing your experence with us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Problem is

Monica will just start cheating now when he's at work.

He should have finished the job of getting rid of her and upgrading.

GloryGuy2GloryGuy2over 11 years ago
Good read

After 30+ years of marriage it isn't so easy to toss it all away. Accepting blame/fault is a rather uncommon human characteristic. I like the way that you dealt with it. Other authors have taken a similar direction but not with as much feeling. Initially, the decision was not to fuck/kiss Bob. It's totally understandable why that may have changed. I felt that a little more time could have been spent on that "change of heart". Other than that it was a good read. Hopefully, there is a follow-up. Where does one go from there? You stated that it was a true story! If that was the case it would be interesting to see where your lives are now..

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Just another story about a cuck and his whore. Once or one hundred times makes no difference.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous