All Comments on 'Monica's Black Cock Fantasy Pt. 04'

by rocket_man

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Monica needs to find a black cock to give her a real treat--a baby bump

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Da drivel is still rolling

Oua stomach’s too. Keep da vomit bucket close to chin, mon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Can you stop writing this shit

Can you stop writing this shit, wasting literotica web page

YouamiYouamiabout 4 years ago

Whenever I read a white wife/black stud themed tale no matter who the authors are, their stories seem to be peddling the same mythological concept of black cock superiority that no white wife can resist. It goes without saying that the other side of this coin is the inability of white men to fully satisfy their white wives...especially after they have sampled the "best'. rocket man. ..your story is doing the very same thing. In it's portayal of Representatives of different races, you have simply jumped on the back of the big black cock bandwagon. The racial basis of the wife's bbc fantasy that she seeks to have played out in real life suggests a superficial, stereotypical view of African Americans that does little to depict them as human males, but merely as living black dildoes. In other words, the white wife is racially objectifying the man of color. As a black male, I don't find that particularly erotic...just simply more of the persistent urban myths surrounding the apparent bestial role which certain white women seem to want to apply for their own selfish gratification.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please,

Follow it down the drain. Can't we have a venue for gar-bage.... that is french for trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So does hubby get to fuck hotter, younger, better women with his wife’s approval?

Otherwise, this is the start of the end of their marriage. Doesn’t matter if hubby does fuck other women or not, he should be allowed and encouraged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
GARBAGE

Wrong category. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Sean may have already planted his seed in her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More IR trash.

One star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story, but....

I love the story but I can’t help but feel this was almost a copy of “Talking It Up With Jill”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

Awesome so far, Five Stars!!!!! Monica absolutely needs to breed a black baby, please please for the sake of humanity. Sean needs to impregnate Monica in front of cuck hubby Chris as soon as possible.

I'm hoping that Monica has hubby Chris take care of Sean Jr. while she and her black bull (s) make black baby number 2, that would be so DELICIOUSLY freaking awesome. Please "rocket_man" make Monica pregnant in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Er

I think everyone has either got fed up of your story. Or it’s that bad they are just avoiding it. I’m not sure what is going on I have noticed one thing it’s in the wrong category this is a interracial category story. The fact that since there is a coloured person having sexual favours with a white person automatically becomes a interracial category story. And me being a dim person can see it I just can’t understand why this writer can’t see it . This story is going to ruin your reputation as a writer because it’s making you look so stupid because it’s clearly a interracial category story and you have totally ignored the obvious. So please before you make things worse just put the rest of your story in the interracial category . If you think you are going to get more people to like your story because you have put it in the loving wife category think again it doesn’t work like that . Unless you write a BTB story you aren’t going to get anywhere in the loving wife category. You will get better response in the interracial category where it belongs. BTB stories get the best likes in the loving wife category nothing else so sorry. Been reading this site for years and they are the only ones that gets the best likes every thing else gets round about average 20 or less likes sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Probably worse than the virus

These stories feel like a virus spreading from Cuck City. Just awful. Another moronic and wimpy cuck. Another wife who becomes an instant whore. Another story where there isn’t a real loving relationship just a twisted little boy who must have not spent any time with real men, Instead he never got his man card and is doomed to be nothing but a second class person in his own life. Pay all the bills and take care of everything but his wife. What a loser

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Monica says to Chris her husband that she loves more than life itself “I think we missed the chance for STDs with Sean. He was too nice a kid. But he awakened a need in me to have more black men, more thuggish and willing to humiliate you Chris.”

Ummm wrong category should be Interacial or Fetish or a new category “Any Sick Excuse to Write Sex Scenes “

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Jamal gives it up, useless black dildo that he is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous