Monica's Oreo Cookie Adventure

Story Info
White Woman In Between 2 Black Studs.
2.1k words
4.34
10.8k
15
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hot_Mom
Hot_Mom
41 Followers

Ever since I had my first experience with a hard black cock, I have imagined being the "creamy middle" of an Oreo cookie. I have envisioned one black cock to suck and glide my tongue over, and one black cock to mount, slowly sliding my slick pussy down to the fat hilt, up and down, as he slides his hands over my generous hips and guides my tight juicy pussy over his creamy fat black dick head.. As I move my hips up and down over his throbbing cock, my tits begin to jiggle and bounce with each thrust of his dick. He grabs them from each side, slapping them together as his buddy shoves his now pulsating member down my hot, wet throat. My name is Monica. I am a blonde, 5'10" tall, 36C 24 38, and yes, guys... nice hips and ass; and, I love to fuck.

Recently, a friend of mine booked a trip for me, for my birthday, on a very special cruise for swingers, to Jamaica and oh boy did I get my wish, and my fantasy fulfilled!!!

I was feeling particularly horny on the first night of the cruise, so I dressed to the "nines", with a short black mini skirt, strappy black sandals, and a sequined halter top. My tits jiggled as I walked. My naked pussy lips rubbed together underneath my mini skirt. My entire body was quivering at the thought of fucking some hard black cock, and hopefully more than one!!! I headed out toward the ship casino and immediately spotted two handsome black studs who looked ripe for fucking.

I approached them, making very sure my tits were properly jiggling for their benefit, and that my skirt rose up my thighs at the right moment, as I strode nearer. I introduced myself, and asked their names; Joseph and Steve. Joseph was a rich deep mahogany and had a great smile. Steve was very sure of himself, and from his body language, I suspected he had a huge cock.

As the Margaritas kept flowing, and the conversation turned toward how each of our sex lives had been recently, we each had a story about how long it had been since we had fucked someone and made them scream. I was beginning to feel hornier by the minute as the Margaritas I had been drinking started to kick in. I could feel moisture begin to form between my thighs and shaved pussy lips. Joseph and Steve were both listening to me tell a silly joke and looking at my cleavage at the same time. Joseph kept running his tongue over his lips and staring straight into my eyes.

Soon they suggested we take the party back to their cabin. I was anticipating the moment that I could sink to my knees and take one strong black dick into my mouth while gently stroking the other's balls and ass.

As we made our way to these two guys' cabin, Steve looked around to see if anyone was watching. He spotted a couple by the railing and reached his hand into my halter top as we made our way to their cabin, tweaking both nipples. I was giggling from too much alcohol and whispered in Steve's ear that I hoped they were watching. I reached down and gripped his cock through his trousers; gently grasping his balls, looking over to see if our "friends" were watching.

Joseph reached under my skirt to cup my ass in his hand as we climbed the steps to the upper level of the ship. I looked back and saw that the couple was also beginning to head up the stairs. At that point, I told Joseph and Steve how horny I was feeling. I said, "you two are exactly what I need right now. I hope you are up for a good ride." I winked at the couple as they passed, and they waived and grinned, as if to say "have a great time."

As soon as we opened the door to their cabin and stepped inside, Joseph grabbed my ass with both hands, and shoved me, face up against the front door, frantically pulling his zipper down, then pulling my skirt up over my ass; grabbing his throbbing dick with one hand and both of my rapidly hardening nipples with the other. He grunted as his lust overtook him and demanded, "Spread those thighs baby, and let me fuck you the way you deserve." I arched my back and spread my legs. My pussy ached as I anticipated feeling his pulsing cock thrust between my thighs. I reached back to pull apart my waiting pussy lips, looking back at him as I thrust my pussy over his manhood and moaned as my pussy muscles contracted around it.

Meanwhile, Steve had removed his shirt, and was pulling his trousers down over his knees and began stroking his cock; that, as I had suspected, was thick at the head and at least 10". He watched me writhe in pleasure with each thrust of Joseph's cock. My pussy was beginning to react to Steve jacking his dick as he watched me get seriously fucked.

Suddenly, Joseph took me by the waist, pushed me onto the bed and to my knees, spreading my thighs apart and squeezing my plump white ass, making it quiver. My pussy was becoming juicer and juicier. He said "stick that pretty white ass in the air baby, you know I love that pink pussy from behind, and I wanna slam this black dick in you, and fuck you deep." He stood up on his haunches and bounced up and down in my juicy pussy, making my ass jiggle with each thrust of his throbbing manhood. I could feel his cock pulsating inside me as he took hold and began to slap my ass hard. I begged him to spank it, feeling it sting with each slap of his hand.

Then, I looked over at Steve who was furiously pumping his meat by now and said to him, "that's it baby, show me your cock. You know how I love it when you show it to me. I want you to rub it over my lips and beg me to suck your balls; then demand that I worship your black cock." I then licked my lips and said "Baby, bring that pretty cock over here and make me suck it!!" The deeper I drew Steve's waiting dick into my hot throat, the deeper Joseph fucked me, the deeper he slid his shiny black cock into my juicy and by now, writhing pussy.

I could feel my pussy start to contract, and then squeeze around Joseph's powerful hardon. I continued to slide my quivering pink pussy over Joseph's persistent chocolate cock, Steve moaned and shoved his cock deeper into my hot throat. He said "baby, suck it. I wanna cum all over your beautiful face." The head of Steve's dick slipped over my wet lips and down my throat, as Joseph's cock slipped ever deeper into my pussy.

By this time, I was ready for some powerful fucking. I turned around and my eyes said it all as Joseph slipped his cock out of my pussy and into my juicy ass, which by now was craving hard black cock. I moaned loudly as I received two black cocks, one down my throat and one right up my tight white asshole.

Joseph started to mutter under his breath, "fuck me baby, take this black dick and make me cum". But, I wasn't ready to let Joseph blow his load in my ass quite yet. I wanted to mount his cock and ride him. I wanted to bounce my 36C tits in his face and make him suck each nipple as I wrapped my pussy lips around his raging cock; which I was THOROUGHLY enjoying fucking. And, I wanted to take more of Steve's huge dick down my throat and make him fuck my face good.

So, I jumped up and pushed Joseph onto his back; raised one leg over him and slid my pussy lips down over his juicy cock, taking it deep in my pussy, arching my back and begging him to "give it all to me." I looked down at him with my tits thrust in his face and said, "baby, these tits are yours; suck on them, you know I love it when you suck my tits." I was feeling so fucking horny by then I could have cum on his cock all night.

Joseph then began running his hands over my body as I rode him, tweaking each nipple as his fingers grazed them. As I began to move my hips up and down faster and faster it spurred him on and he began to thrust his raging hardon deeper and deeper. My breathing was becoming ragged and my nipples were getting harder. Joseph grabbed my ass hard, and squeezed it around his cock, his lust giving way to the throes of orgasm as he exploded inside me; his hips bucking with each spasm and my pussy lips contracting around him. I arched my back, stuck my tits out and said "baby, suck my tits, I'm gonna cum all over you, I want you to feel me cum on you." I gasped and bent over his face, shoving my tits into his mouth as I groaned and my pussy spasmed around his dick.

Meanwhile, Steve was furiously stroking his dick and impatient to get back in the action. He gently squeezed his balls with his other hand as he moved closer to my face. He looked down at me with lust in his eyes as he grabbed his cock and began to slap my face and lips with it. His breathing became heavier as he gazed at me with a look that said "I'm gonna cum all over your face." It was that look that said it all. My pussy began to contract around Joseph's cock and I screamed out in delirium as Steve shot hot cum all over my face and mouth. I greedily sucked up his creamy cum as it began to run down my lips and over my chin.. At that point Joseph couldn't contain himself any longer and shot his hot load straight into my well fucked pussy.

But no, Steve wasn't finished. He said, "baby, I wanna fuck you. Lay down and spread your legs wide. Let me take your pussy with this fat dick." That was all it took. He got up on his knees, breathing heavily as he laid me down on the bed, taking my ankles and spreading my long legs apart, then slapping each thigh, one at a time; making them quiver with each stinging slap of his hand. I could hardly breathe as he took his strong cock in his hand and guided it to my waiting pussy. With every inch he drove deeper, my pussy opening wider for him, as I begged him to fuck me deeper.

Out of the corner of my eye I looked over at Joseph, whose spent cock was actually beginning to show signs of life again as he looked on and watched Steve's cock slide deeper and deeper into my juicy slit. I began to think to myself that this was the ultimate fulfillment of a fantasy of being the "creamy middle" of an Oreo cookie.

Joseph got up then, and moved closer, reaching down to grasp his cock and slap it, on my cheeks, and on my lips. I knew that Steve was going to cum quickly, as this would be his second cum of the evening. In fact, it was at that point that he did lose it, he shivered all over, spread my legs even wider and said "fuck yeah baby, you ARE the creamy middle of THIS Oreo cookie" and shot his load inside me, vowing to fuck me this good forever.

At the moment Steve was shooting his hot cum up my tight pussy, Joseph's cock was seconds from erupting all over my face. He looked at me with an almost agonized look as he pumped his pulsing manhood faster; his hips beginning to move back and forth, shoving his bulging cock down my throat, and finally with a gasp he let go a stream of cum that spattered my hair, eyes,

lips and chin. Joseph's cum dripped down my chin onto my chest and tits. Joseph pulled his cock out of my mouth and slid it back and forth over my breasts, covering them with his juice. He grinned down at me as he tried to catch his breath.

I sank down on the bed onto my back, totally fucked, and already envisioning round two, or would that be round three? "Oh yeah."

Hot_Mom
Hot_Mom
41 Followers